Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! (43644 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Sleeping With Married Women / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Onliie(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
perdollar:
u sef wey com get nose like ' how do I breath' fine pass am.
Thanks
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by doskie(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
how do u knw
saw his picture. but thats btw...... ure hawt
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by belcom10(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
On a serious note, this is a spiritual yoke that needed to be broken by God divine intervention. Naturally, You might be handsome or looking so cute but this is beyond this. Trust me.
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
This is just a well crafted script...
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by uvalued(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nairalandsss:
I just dey feel like say.. you dy lie
i fil am to maka go report

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Ismahan(f): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
So you mean to tell us that your parents did not ask any questions? Speak to any heads of faculty? Just took you straight out and zero questions?......Ok
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by perdollar(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Onliie:
see who dey talk. Omobaba brother
ahah. me say u 5n pass am nau
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Alvin007: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
So? What's the big deal? It's something some of us go through and we don't create threads about it...just be mature and handle it the right way.
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by nerus419(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
the juju is from ur villa
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by jaychubi: 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
leej:
It seems like a funny story , but this is a serious issue that I have been worried about.

As early as when I was 15 years old I have always experienced married women chasing me.

It started from my neighbor's wife at the age of 15. She would always want me to come over and play at her place (at first I thought she was just been nice) until she touched me wrongly. She would always want to kiss me and make me touch her boobs. I stopped going to their house because I felt helpless when she kissed me and I couldn't stop her and I didn't want to be in that position ever again.

It got so real when I got admission into the University at the age of 16. I was approached by my female lecturer whom I know she would definitely be married.She told me I was handsome and smart, I was happy to get such compliment from her. She offered to drop me off at the school gate which I accepted. On getting to the gate she requested she drop me off at my house, I didn't feel comfortable about it but she insisted. We got to my street and she parked. She requested for my phone contact and requested we meet at a guest house the next day after lecture. I refused and she was not too happy about it. I got down form the car and she drove off. The next day she saw me in class was was acting strange. I couldn't even look in the eyes. I was so uncomfortable throughout her lecture. After the class, she called for me in her office, which I knew I must go. I got there, met another female lecturer in her office ( They were close friends) because she was comfortable telling me that I refused her proposal in front of her. I pleaded with her to let me be and she said okay that if that is my wish she would let me go and not disturb me anymore but I should just know the kind of opportunity I just missed.

A week later, I saw her friend ( the older lady in her office) who was much more younger than she is but also married. She called me up ( she recalled my name so well ) and she told me not to mind my lecturer that she would help me talk to her that she won't disturb me and she would not temper with my grades as long as I start hanging out with her and promised to take good care of me (from Frying pan to Iron pot).

I couldn't help it, I was too young to handle all that pressure so I informed my parents who didnt think twice and told me that I am nit going back to that school. ( That was how I dropped out)

The next year I got admission into a polytechnic, where I found peace for about a year. The second year was another drama with one of my Female lecturer (She was much more old than the former) she had very beautiful long grey hair and was very smart. I had always admired her hair and looks but not to the extent of wanting anything to do with her. ( Everybody admires her hair and look). Fortunate and unfortunate for me, I caught her eyes and she called me up. To cut the long story short, she asked me out and I refused with style. This time I was wise enough not to inform my parents ( I was going to handle the situation). I didnt give her a straight answer ..I didnt say Yes nor No, I just played along and became her friend. She calls for me and I answer her but I always try to avoid her inviting me to anywhere. I was able to meet her beautiful daughter who just traveled down from UK for her hols. I was so close with her that i told her "instead of me dating her why can't she just allow me date her daughter" she would just smile but I knew that smile meant you are not getting off so easily. It got to a time she started inviting me over to her house and all I did was to promise to come and failed her not knowing she had other plans for me. She caught me by the balls by giving me a carryover I can never forget my score (19/100). My eyes almost popped out when I saw the result. I rushed down to her office and complained to her and she said in her words " You think you can say no to my proposal and go scout free? ). I had to rewrite the paper the next year and luckily she was asked to take another course. I got 89/100 by the way!!

Fast forward to recent time...

I think I have a sign board on my forehead saying "Married women holla me" ..I can count over 30 married women whom have disturbed me over the years. If I didnt know better I would think I was being set up. Recently, most of the married women on my matter are my ex who don't want to give up on me. I tell them things that will make any woman stay away from you forever but it doesn't work on them. Some would get angry insult me and tell me I feel too proud but chat me up months later like nothing never happened.

I go as far as lying to them that I am married too and I dont have time for them but I get replies like " that is the fun part none of us will feel guilty" or "It makes me want you the more" or "You know I love you more than your wife (weird I know but I get it ) etc.

I don't know if I am the problem or they are.

May be it's a curse person don swear for u. Go for deliverance ASAP b4 mob catch u on top a married woman n settle ur matter by burning u with fuel n tyre angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Matam(f): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
I had a friend with a similar situation and it can be very frustrating. At a point he was wondering whether he was caused. You just have to develop a tough skin or else you end destroying your future.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by kaboninc(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
how u take knw

Because I sabi know!
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by yarcxx: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
leej:
It seems like a funny story , but this is a serious issue that I have been worried about.

As early as when I was 15 years old I have always experienced married women chasing me.

It started from my neighbor's wife at the age of 15. She would always want me to come over and play at her place (at first I thought she was just been nice) until she touched me wrongly. She would always want to kiss me and make me touch her boobs. I stopped going to their house because I felt helpless when she kissed me and I couldn't stop her and I didn't want to be in that position ever again.

It got so real when I got admission into the University at the age of 16. I was approached by my female lecturer whom I know she would definitely be married.She told me I was handsome and smart, I was happy to get such compliment from her. She offered to drop me off at the school gate which I accepted. On getting to the gate she requested she drop me off at my house, I didn't feel comfortable about it but she insisted. We got to my street and she parked. She requested for my phone contact and requested we meet at a guest house the next day after lecture. I refused and she was not too happy about it. I got down form the car and she drove off. The next day she saw me in class was was acting strange. I couldn't even look in the eyes. I was so uncomfortable throughout her lecture. After the class, she called for me in her office, which I knew I must go. I got there, met another female lecturer in her office ( They were close friends) because she was comfortable telling me that I refused her proposal in front of her. I pleaded with her to let me be and she said okay that if that is my wish she would let me go and not disturb me anymore but I should just know the kind of opportunity I just missed.

A week later, I saw her friend ( the older lady in her office) who was much more younger than she is but also married. She called me up ( she recalled my name so well ) and she told me not to mind my lecturer that she would help me talk to her that she won't disturb me and she would not temper with my grades as long as I start hanging out with her and promised to take good care of me (from Frying pan to Iron pot).

I couldn't help it, I was too young to handle all that pressure so I informed my parents who didnt think twice and told me that I am nit going back to that school. ( That was how I dropped out)

The next year I got admission into a polytechnic, where I found peace for about a year. The second year was another drama with one of my Female lecturer (She was much more old than the former) she had very beautiful long grey hair and was very smart. I had always admired her hair and looks but not to the extent of wanting anything to do with her. ( Everybody admires her hair and look). Fortunate and unfortunate for me, I caught her eyes and she called me up. To cut the long story short, she asked me out and I refused with style. This time I was wise enough not to inform my parents ( I was going to handle the situation). I didnt give her a straight answer ..I didnt say Yes nor No, I just played along and became her friend. She calls for me and I answer her but I always try to avoid her inviting me to anywhere. I was able to meet her beautiful daughter who just traveled down from UK for her hols. I was so close with her that i told her "instead of me dating her why can't she just allow me date her daughter" she would just smile but I knew that smile meant you are not getting off so easily. It got to a time she started inviting me over to her house and all I did was to promise to come and failed her not knowing she had other plans for me. She caught me by the balls by giving me a carryover I can never forget my score (19/100). My eyes almost popped out when I saw the result. I rushed down to her office and complained to her and she said in her words " You think you can say no to my proposal and go scout free? ). I had to rewrite the paper the next year and luckily she was asked to take another course. I got 89/100 by the way!!

I think I have a sign board on my forehead saying "Married women holla me" ..I can count over 30 married women whom have disturbed me over the years. If I didnt know better I would think I was being set up. Recently, most of the married women on my matter are my ex who don't want to give up on me. I tell them things that will make any woman stay away from you forever but it doesn't work on them. Some would get angry insult me and tell me I feel too proud but chat me up months later like nothing never happened.

I go as far as lying to them that I am married too and I dont have time for them but I get replies like " that is the fun part none of us will feel guilty" or "It makes me want you the more" or "You know I love you more than your wife (weird I know but I get it ) etc.

your picx or idontblivit
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Efewestern:
Flee from married women.. there are many beautiful ladies out there you can lay with, looking at your dp you just an average looking guy, I wonder y they keep disturbing you.
no mind he's not even fine reach kay and Romeo my friends
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Alonzo360(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
leej:

Bro... am still trying to believe but it's not happening...
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
well maybe op is dreaming on a monkey montain.
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
leej:

Ur village pal are after u
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Matam:
I had a friend with a similar situation and it can be very frustrating. At a point he was wondering whether he was caused. You just have to develop a tough skin or else you end destroying your future.

Cursed, not caused. tongue
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by olajizz01(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, I'm happy for you ooo cheesy
Lol, minister for women affair on nairaland.
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by mixratio(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
saintneo:
If this story is true, then you need to go for deliverance.

EITHER possessed by seductive spirit.
OR prime prize of occult women.
op,if you are really interested in finding a solution to your quagmire, I suggest you follow this advice . you may speak with your father and ask him of any history with married women..only Jesus can deliver you. Am serious
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by tosyne2much(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
olajizz01:
Lol, minister for women affair on nairaland.
Baba, why you talk so? cheesy
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by olajizz01(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Baba, why you talk so? cheesy
Because i have known you for a while on nairaland and concerning your advise to op,i attest you still dey gidigba.
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by tosyne2much(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
olajizz01:
Because i have known you for a while on nairaland and concerning your advise to op,i attest you still dey gidigba.
Thanks jawe baba cheesy
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by leej(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
pLord:
I thought I was the only one going through such oo, though mine hasn't had exceeded 5 but the most recent one is just a pain in my ass, I meet her through work and we were friends until we met up 3 months ago when she declared her love for me and the fact that she was married and wanted me notwithstanding, I almost fainted. There is nothing I have not told her to dissuade her, am just lucky she doesn't stay in same city with me anymore though it still doesn't stop her from calling several times daily even when I reject her call. Something is really wrong with this generation ooo.
It is good to know I am not in this alone . Bro I tire for our generation oo
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Honesty007(m): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pray to be delivered from the spirit of seduction.bind the spirit of lust pursuing u.pls don't lie to save yourself
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by leej(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
daveson2020:
grin name of the school, name of the female lecturers, name of the exes then I will take your story serious undecided

Bro You wan look for trouble abi.
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by leej(m): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Efewestern:
Flee from married women.. there are many beautiful ladies out there you can lay with, looking at your dp you just an average looking guy, I wonder y they keep disturbing you.

Thanks for the advice .. I wonder what they see in me too
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by leej(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

Check his display pix and you'll come to terms with his story. grin

LOL
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by leej(m): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
I also have similar problem in the past, but mine is not straight away
Everywhere i go I find that the most ladies I eventually attract are baby mamas, married ladies and despirate ladies looking for marriage

I have always wondered why when I wax growing up
So I identified some key problems
I dress and act matured openly even though I am that matured in other aspects
I often talk like I am older than my age and all my friends were older than me
I often don't chase girl openly so many of them thought I was planning to settle down

You can learn a few tips from here

But in your story you sound like you are too good looking
I am not that good looking so our stories maybe different

Funny I am just normal.. It is just a thing that I get all the time.. Well I dress well and try to look good at all times.. I wouldn't go out looking untidy becos I want married women off my back.
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by leej(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
gidjah:
I understand your plight bros, been there and in fact, still there(if you get the digs), my own case no be here close to yours sef, I don't wanna still beans on this public forum, too , many immature peeps here , very fast at judging someone and good at condemnation.may be if I am able to change my iD on Nairaland (in which I am never willing to ), I might be able to expose. pm me, lets talk on or chat, you and I can Get some 'quick fix'on this issue. God bless you bro.

Only those who are not in similar situation will doubt it.. I dont blame anybody for doubting. Thanks for understanding.
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by daveson2020(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
leej:

Bro You wan look for trouble abi.
grin grin abeg oo
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by leej(m): 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Acidosis:
OP,

Aren't you ashamed of telling lies? I had just checked your dp, you should be in your forties. What do you want to gain from this cheap lie? PMs from married women, perhaps?

Very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.