Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) (54284 Views)

Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) / Biafra: Ipob Destroys All Election Bill Boards & Posters In Onitsha (video) / Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by osuofia2(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2017
Igbos are given the zoo soldiers and police to kill more of the IBO's.... This is unnecessary

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by ripbubu: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2017
bantudra:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!... grin

lets see what that nonesense will help you when you get a bullet in your head...

ipobians are clearly criminals with this video... grin
at least it will not be the same bullets that killed your father
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2017
woodcook:

Since you knew that it was best to wait till November why were you jerking off on every IPOB thread?

Oga abeg go do your pro-election video for Main Market Onitsha come post here, we dey wait!
Shifting goal post, come stop the ongoing registration in Anambra I've been begging you guys to do since you're all formidable. You're not even Anambra based sef but will speak for us on ground.
Utulu ume gbagbuo gi ebe a

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by ripbubu: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2017
bantudra:

the shias were singing and making noise too....
only Muslims are terrorists so keep quiet and go and die for Allah like you are use to

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by nopains: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2017
dumodust:

See my friend... you and your family can do anything you want,if you are truly igbo and anambra, i will not need to educate you about our cultural democratic principles that filter down to our umunna meetings, an education you get from childhood. We recognise multiple views and we insist people have a right to express themselves. What we frown against is enforcement and restriction of freedom.
Please don't vote, its common for people not to vote in elections. Where we will quarrel is if you and your ipob friends actively disrupt the election process... o ga di egwu.
I am for allowing people to express themselves, not to be forcefully coerced into a bandwagon movement of the disillusioned and hopeless like you

i wonder why you people keep seeing about force in everything IPOB does. i still can't find where IPOB has threaten to disrupt anambra election. all i see is that IPOB through a coordinated peaceful campaign of persuasion are convincing the masses to boycott the election. IPOB can never use force or violent means to disrupt anambra election that i can not support. i support everything IPOB does as long as it falls within the purview of democratic civil disobedience. on election day definitely some people will come out to vote but majority of ndi anambra will be indoors enjoying the delicious efe nsalla. please don't mistake chanting and flying of flags by IPOB in obiano campaign rally at feggae as being violent. there was no physical efforts applied.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2017
sonya4all:
IPOB and LIES are synonymous, can you imagine? chased out the governor.... theses guys are becoming delusional... the Governor duly asked for permission to attend to other state functions after kicking off the inaugural football match, and left the venue.... see what your god have done to you guys.
Are you surprised? The devil himself is envious of how they manufacture lies
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2017
dumodust:

Guy... i have consistently asked for an address, please give me yours if you are so brave grin... buratai will personally knock on your door.
I am live in onitsha... born in enugu, proudly igbo and will defend igbo cultural principles to the core and will not allow anarchy fester in my land. Get it into your thick head... there is life outside ipob, i wont be surprised if you cult decides to commit mass suicide in protest one day like those American cults with nnamdi kanu-like leaders do. I will sabo ipob anytime but sadly... i cant see myself raising my fists with fish brains

Make I give you my address make you come rob me?

Oga like I told one of your co traveler, if you want IPOB to take you serious go shoot a pro election video in Main Market Onitsha with your supporter and come post here. Anything short of that means that you are hiding somewhere outside the East and yapping away online.

Sabo!! Sabo is genetic you can't be Igbo and be sabo. You may have been born and raised in tje East but I am sure with your sabo trait your paternity is called to question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by hucienda: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2017
This is really serious. This is how revolution starts.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Are you surprised? The devil himself is envious of how they manufacture lies

Where your video oga? grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by eejo(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2017
woodcook:

If Nigeria enters another civil every tribe will suffer. Nigeria economy is as ill as its president, you think with the current situation of Nigeria and the resultant refugee crises should there be civil war that Nigeria will come out unshattered?

Meanwhile, since when does a call for referedum same as a call for war?
i agree that Nigeria will suffer but the war will fought on igbo land and igbo investment all over the country running into billions of naira will be lost and by stopping elections is an act of war decleration
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
this kid here can house u , feed u, cloth u and give u pocket money as long as he want... try me that day and regret ur poor life
Meet me at Nkpor, fix date and time
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2017
nopains:

i wonder why you people keep seeing about force in everything IPOB does. i still can't find where IPOB has threaten to disrupt anambra election. all i see is that IPOB through a coordinated peaceful campaign of persuasion are convincing the masses to boycott the election. IPOB can never use force or violent means to disrupt anambra election that i can not support. i support everything IPOB does as long as it falls within the purview of democratic civil disobedience. on election day definitely some people will come out to vote but majority of ndi anambra will be indoors enjoying the delicious efe nsalla. please don't mistake chanting and flying of flags by IPOB in obiano campaign rally at feggae as being violent. there was no physical efforts applied.

Please don't mind that guy. He is a government mole, a sabo. His date with fate will come soon.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by 2016v2017: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
There should be no more elections in ANY State. Restructure the country before any elections can hold. Every Youth from ANY State, should not allow election to hold, except you are earning from the Government. If you are not, then its time to wake up and ensure that your kids will not come and experience this disgrace.
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2017
dumodust:

I said it! Please stay in your impoverished enclave that i won't mention grin... bike rider and nurtw chairman, the kind ipob attracts.
See him talking about upper iweka like he knows the place.
You must be one of those thieves that hang around under the flyover, obiano did you guys bad so i understand your hate and grievances. But we will never return to that era of anarchy that you obviously love so much...
Please come out to upper iweka on that day coward, i am begging you... your obituary will be clear when you stop logging in and commenting grin
I never liked buratai, but i endorse him this time around for someone who lurks around the gutters of upper iweka looking for victims. Typical ipob, so you can imagine the kind of biafra they want!
I'm already booking my returning ticket just because of cowards like you, don't worry I will fix ur miserable life on that very day, coward and jobless Ediot like u shouldn't be in public, do u think anybody u see's online is as poor and confuse in life like u abeg go chop mama thank u, that is the only tin u are good at....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2017
woodcook:

Of course you can't do the job of a sabo effectively if you were not born in the east. You need to have first hand knowledge of the workings of the people you are to betray - you treacherous being.

Sabo if truly you live in Anambra on that day you will be fished out and dealt with accordingly. grin
I stay around Nkpor old road, give me date and time, I'll make you a scapegoat
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by 2016v2017: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2017
GuyWise:
Who say that power does not belong to the people? the long awaited revolution is here and it is starting from the people who brought independence to nigeria, from the same people who wants the betterment of everybody in african.
Igbo bu Igbo Ndi Ihe Oma Na Eji Ama Nma Jide Nu Nke Unu Ji Na Nke Unu Ji Amaka.
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by 2016v2017: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
There should be no more elections in ANY State. Restructure the country before any elections can hold. Every Youth from ANY State, should not allow election to hold, except you are earning from the Government. If you are not, then its time to wake up and ensure that your kids will not come and experience this disgrace.
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2017
woodcook:

classicsl example of Ad hominem
Unfortunately for you, the message has been passed
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by cruxifixo: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2017
Declare state of emergency if they refused to allow democratic process in the state.
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by nopains: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2017
kitaatita:

I agree with you fully. I don't support the method IPOB adopted. I don't support Biafra agitation. I am for Resource Control and devolution of powers from the center. Biafra is not about uninformed youths disrupting the social norms.

go get it your age longed restructure and leave IPOB who are courageous to pursue their fate.

change is never driven by chicken hearted people like u.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by jiangchu: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2017
dumodust:

The anambra man accepts other igbos more than the enugu, abakaliki, abia and imo people will ever do. A paranoia and fear about the anambra man dominating exists. Abia state sacked anambra indigenes from their civil service, my aunts were affected as teachers, no one is talking about it. Mbaise refuses to accept an anambra bishop, they claim they want a 'homegrown' bishop, no one is talking about it. Enugu and ebonyi state have a discriminatory employment system, they employ there indigenes first no matter how more qualified you are. Even within their state, they are not united, too many camps- nsukka, awgu, udi, achi- all having separate meetings and agendas in government establishments to perpetuate their people. In UNN, they insist a non-nsukka person can not be VC, meanwhile in anambra, because we are liberal and reward hardwork, an mbaise man is VC in awka which we allowed because it was deserved, he who hustles and works eats, that is our motto.
The abakaliki and other igbos feeling demeaned did it to themselves, they put themselves below the anambra by refusing to open their eyes and by their segregative tendencies resulting from fear and inferiority complex which we have ignored because we still succeed anyway. They should get more educated people on board, the unenlightened outnumber the thinking heads and that is why they are seen the way they are viewed. Ipob is an example of such and entity, an army of the brainless being lead by a manipulative person trying to be an emperor from the backdoor using the same tactics hitler used to trigger war by preaching hate. It all started like this, but people never learn and history must repeat itself again and again.
Now they have come to anambra to drag us back with this ipob madness waving flags and suddenly preaching unity.
Now we are telling them clearly to stay away from a process that will lead to our progress, they cant continue test running their stupid theories in anambra cities, what happened to umuahia, aba, abakaliki, enugu, owerri etc?
We have had enough disruptions to our peace... that's all

my brothe ryou've nailed it clear. an Abakaliki man feels insecure and have inferiority complex. i hope you guys consolidate and work towards the main goal of having biafra. I reckon with our struggle only if done in civil ways. I have a thread for it.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2017
eejo:
i agree that Nigeria will suffer but the war will fought on igbo land and igbo investment all over the country running into billions of naira will be lost and by stopping elections is an act of war decleration

Igbo business contributes to the national sources of income by implication a lost on the part of FGN. Not wanting to vote is an acceptable way of civil disobedient. Civil disobedient is a lawful way of telling the government that you are not happy with them.

Can you show me anywhere that it is written in any consitution that refusal to participate or the call to boycott an election is same as a call for war? I am waiting for your response.
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Meet me at Nkpor, fix date and time
gerrout of here , akpa amu

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
saintandsinnerz:
[s][/s]
I'm an Anambarian but I totally ashamed to be from the same state with somebody like you! You're a disgrace and not worthy to be called an Igbo man. Sincerely, I'm doubting your paternity because no true Igbo man will denigrate another Igbo tribe online the way you have done! Shame on you!
I doubt your paternity as well because a full blooded nwafor Omambala is republican in nature. Sit at home and don't disturb anyone else that day, very easy.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Unfortunately for you, the message has been passed

We are waiting for your pro election video.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by nopains: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
eejo:

so election boycott is no longer an act of civil disobedience again? now it has suddenly become an act of war declaration in nigeria. really half education is very dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by 2016v2017: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
GuyWise:
When we tell afonjas that we are not joking they thought it a joke, we are going to show the world that we are not interested in anything concerning nigeria politics anymore.
#refrendum or no election in biafra land.
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Kingsley1000(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
saintandsinnerz:
[s][/s]
I'm an Anambarian but I totally ashamed to be from the same state with somebody like you! You're a disgrace and not worthy to be called an Igbo man. Sincerely, I'm doubting your paternity because no true Igbo man will denigrate another Igbo tribe online the way you have done! Shame on you!
FORGIVE HIM,HE'S JUST A KID..THERE IS NO SUPERIORITY AND SEGREGATION IN IGBOLAND...NO ONE IS LESSER OR MORE IGBO

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
I doubt your paternity as well because a full blooded nwafor Omambala is republican in nature. Sit at home and don't disturb anyone else that day, very easy.

Did IPOB issue any report that the election will be distrupted? Or did they advised their members not to vote?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
woodcook:

Make I give you my address make you come rob me?

Oga like I told one of your co traveler, if you want IPOB to take you serious go shoot a pro election video in Main Market Onitsha with your supporter and come post here. Anything short of that means that you are hiding somewhere outside the East and yapping away online.

Sabo!! Sabo is genetic you can't be Igbo and be sabo. You may have been born and raised in tje East but I am sure with your sabo trait your paternity is called to question.
Give me your time and date around Nkpor for meeting

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota / Photos Of El-rufai With El-zakzaky In January / Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.