Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) (54280 Views)

Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) / Biafra: Ipob Destroys All Election Bill Boards & Posters In Onitsha (video) / Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by dumodust(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2017
nopains:

bia nwokem mechie onu gi dia. im from Anambra im not a member of IPOB OR MOSSOB but they got my support on their quest. i have already persuaded my family members not to vote in this coming election. all i see in this struggle now is that Igbo masses have found a rallying point in Kanu Nnamdi and elites are fighting back because their fraudulent source of siphoning public fund is been threaten. who election help? can u point to any world class project in Anambra yet u are here ranting gibberish. guy time has changed, this is a revolution that will spread to all parts of nigeria to put away all these corrupt politicians out of common goods of the masses.
See my friend... you and your family can do anything you want,if you are truly igbo and anambra, i will not need to educate you about our cultural democratic principles that filter down to our umunna meetings, an education you get from childhood. We recognise multiple views and we insist people have a right to express themselves. What we frown against is enforcement and restriction of freedom.
Please don't vote, its common for people not to vote in elections. Where we will quarrel is if you and your ipob friends actively disrupt the election process... o ga di egwu.
I am for allowing people to express themselves, not to be forcefully coerced into a bandwagon movement of the disillusioned and hopeless like you

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Raiders: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I told this Ediots revolution will start from East probably Anambra... no election in south east till further notice... that day I go dey in front of my house with long koboko waiting for anybody that will pass my area with voters card... I go flog the hell out of that person... seat in ur house and watch TV, hahahahaha Afonjas biggest nightmare below
na you sabi. By the time Army shoot you on Election Day. You go get sense. I just feel sorry for the f00lish people that will die because of Biafra on Election Day. Election will come and go in Anambra state and IPOB can't stop it. My candid advice to you is that if you don't plan on voting better stay in doors because nobody will force you to vote but you don't have the right to prevent others from voting. Millions of people have died because of this Biafra issue and it's not worth increasing the number of people killed because of election

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Jelal0007(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
There should be no more elections in ANY State. Restructure the country before any elections can hold. Every Youth from ANY State, should not allow election to hold, except you are earning from the Government. If you are not, then its time to wake up and ensure that your kids will not come and experience this disgrace.
What do u understand about the term 'Restructure'?
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2017
odduduwa:
my brother don't mind that yyeske his hypocrisy go full GP tank I have been monitoring his account he derives pleasure in anything anti Igbo yet he claims Igbo ...Yoruba ll abuse Igbo ,if the Igbo fires back ,he ll attack Igbo but turn a blind eye on the Yoruba .his newest line these day is " what are our plans for the returnees Oct 1 " and say this boy Igbo omo na confirm efulefu
Eewooo! E pain am because we've started refuting your lies. Expect more from me.
Kitikpa gbagbuo gi ebe a
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 16, 2017
dumodust:

And that is my point... let him wait for abia election, charity begins at home
You guys are at war with anambra folks right now, but you don't even know it
I eagerly await november, it may even all be over before then

Nope, IPOB deal with it as first come first serve. When it gets to Abia, Enugu, Imo, Ebony etc same will be done if you dont like it then in November you can go get in their way then come back here and gist us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2017
Jelal0007:
What do u understand about the term 'Restructure'?

Teach me, Professor of Political Science.
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by dumodust(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2017
Kingsley1000:
DON'T MIND THE IM BE CILE...HE'S AN OBIANU SYCOPHANT
Kanu worshipper... There are many candidates for this coming election. I have criticised obiano in my previous post and i have not been impressed by him. But that doesnt mean that i will lose all sense if reasoning because kanu said so. I will do same to any other person who crosses the line like you ipob online team.
Stay away or go home to where you come from.
I will never stop defending my people's right to choose and determine freely for themselves, will always fight closet backdoor dictators like the ipob.
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Jelal0007(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2017
Billyonaire:

Teach me, Professor of Political Science.
Have a nice day...I don't have time 4 e-warriors n noise makers.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2017
Raiders:
na you sabi. By the time Army shoot you on Election Day. You go get sense. I just feel sorry for the f00lish people that will die because of Biafra on Election Day. Election will come and go in Anambra state and IPOB can't stop it. My candid advice to you is that if you don't plan on voting better stay in doors because nobody will force you to vote but you don't have the right to prevent others from voting. Millions of people have died because of this Biafra issue and it's not worth increasing the number of people killed because of election
why are u so scare each time Biafra is mentioned now tell me what do u have to lose if they leave u since u hate them so much why not let them be on their own... but try me that day, I go use koboko draw tattoo on ur forehead

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by odduduwa: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Whoever coined that 'Anambra -Home for all' must be a fool, we've allowed you guys in and treated you well even if we know we can't get same in your place. Imagine one tiny midget called kanu trying to determine what ndi Omambala wants.
Mgbo piafukwaya isi ebe a.
if you like shout from now till new year NO ELECTION IN ANAMBRA I chokwa na anti was I furu ka I dika udele mmiri Mara ozu

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Eewooo! E pain am because we've started refuting your lies. Expect more from me.
Kitikpa gbagbuo gi ebe a

Where were you when they embarrassed Obiano?

E-warrior you can show us your seriouseness by making video with you carrying a placard that states that election most hold in Anambra State. You can shoot your video in Onitsha Main Market only then will I take you seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by dumodust(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2017
woodcook:

Nope, IPOB deal with it as first come first serve. When it gets to Abia, Enugu, Imo, Ebony etc same will be done if you dont like it then in November you can go get in their way then come back here and gist us.

Ok o... shebi it is in anambra state? We shall see how the threats will pan out. I hope you wont be lurking behind a keyboard then, better come out to actively stop the election. Buratai and cohorts will happily be waiting
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by OKorowanta: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Continue deceiving yourselves.
The whole world had heard the hate speeches emanating from IPOB so don't expect any sympathy.
Election will still hold, even if Obiano and his family, his appointees and supporters vote, he will be returned as the governor.
Which kanu is the leader of ndi Omambala because I'm not understanding

You are just yarning puan.
U will never understand.
Obiano,his family,will return him on Election Day.
Were is the credible election u preach in your write up?
Your love for Buhari has finished your thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2017
dumodust:

Well, just tell me your address so that i can pass by with my voter's card... try your koboko then
don't worry I go keep special koboko for u... I go use am draw Biafra map on ur forehead

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by odduduwa: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Kitikpa gbagbuo gi ebe a
usu raa kwa NNE GI ekpenta fall on you puta ubochi ahu ka udele rie ozu gi
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2017
Jelal0007:
Have a nice day...I don't have time 4 e-warriors n noise makers.
You must be a very busy person, dear Professor.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Manbryto(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2017
Anambra igbos vs other Igbos! What a dichotomy. Some are in the field defending the mandate others are in Nairaland throwing punches. I need to change my tribe asap. Which tribe will adopt me now?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Kingsley1000(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2017
how i wish other tribes can join the igbos in no election campaign prior to restructuring or referendum,things would be better...Nigeria a gaint of africa,can't boast of power,good hospitals,dilapidated/sub-substandard infrastructures,no standard road,failed education system just to mention a few...WHAT ARE YOU REALLY FOR?ARE YOU USE TO SUFFERING?YOU WANT THE STATUS QUO TO CONTINUE?NO!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2017
dumodust:

Ok o... shebi it is in anambra state? We shall see how the threats will pan out. I hope you wont be lurking behind a keyboard then, better come out to actively stop the election. Buratai and cohorts will happily be waiting

Was it not same way you and your co travelers were shouting that come May 30th Buratai will use IPOB for pratice shooting. At the end you guys were disgraced. It seems you have shoke off that embarrassment, here you are again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by odduduwa: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2017
nwaanambra1:

u get time to dey answer touts!

75% of people riding okada and keke in anambra are from abia, imo and ebonyi. they are the ones wiping up this no election in anambra rubbish!

we are waiting for them come November - let them come and stop election in anambra state!

they will see what fire does with rat ears!

we are not talking - we are just watching their stupidity and waiting for them to try stop ndi anambra from voting!

campaign will start fully from next month - let them try that nonsense on any campaigner again.
efilifi ji efilifi ede yea so called ANAMBRA man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by dumodust(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
don't worry I go keep special koboko for u... I go use am draw Biafra map on ur forehead
Coward i asked for your address already since you are so bold... stop telling me what you will do. See how you are happy over using koboko, an hausa invention that was never yours. Coward hypocrite
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Neddstark: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2017
Good for Obiano. When there was a time to speak against Ipob, the loafer kept mute. Now these woshippers of Nnamdi Kanu are reay to null his election

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by dumodust(m): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2017
woodcook:

Was it not same way you and your co travelers were shouting that come May 30th Buratai will use IPOB for pratice shooting. At the end you guys were disgraced. It seems you have shoke off that embarrassment, here you are again.
Read my words carefully, anybody can stay at home. We respected our dead on that day, it had nothing to do with ipob. Why didnt u come out to burn tires and destroy things to celebrate the dead?
That would have been a reason for buratai to snipe your ass
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2017
dumodust:

Read my words carefully, anybody can stay at home. We respected our dead on that day, it had nothing to do with ipob. Why didnt u come out to burn tires and destroy things to celebrate the dead?

Did IPOB ask anyone to burn tires in the first place? Stop twisting the narrative in a bid to hide your shame.

If FGN does nothing to handle this situation before November, then on that day you can go and vote.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by nopains: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2017
nwaanambra1:

YOU ARE FROM ANAMBRA AND YOU ARE IN SUPPORT OF ONE USELESS SCAMMER USING YOUR STATE FOR EXPERIMENT BY DESTABILIZING THE PEACE AND OBVIOUS PROGRESS IN THE STATE STARTED BY NGIGE AND PETER OBI AND BEING PURSUED BY OBIANO.

YOU ARE IN SUPPORT OF PEOPLE FROM OTHER UNDER-DEVELOPED STATES TO COME AND MESS THE EFFORT OF SEVERAL YEARS!

OGA PLS GO AND CHECK YOUR REAL STATE OF ORIGIN - SOMEBODY MISS-INFORMED YOU!

NDI ANAMBRA ARE NOT KNOW FOR THE KIND OF STUPIDITY YOU JUST EXHIBITED ON YOUR COMMENT! angry

my friend u speak for yourself and stop forcing your opinion on WE Ndi Anambra. this election boycott is for the whole of SE but since anambra election will be first so it has to start with anambra. stop making it look as if it is peculiar case to anambra. this is a poor divisive tool. u denied me my state just because i did not buy opinion abi? u will equally deny some aguleri people who are also stopping this election even though the governor is there. over generalization is ur undoing. well u likes will be surprised on the election day.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by solid3(m): 11:07am On Jul 16, 2017
All these Ibo people wasting their time. You will have a new governor by force by fire. Keep breathing.
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:07am On Jul 16, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Stupid advice from an Abakaliki Ibo. grin

You think all Nigerians are ready to eat Kanu's feaces like ipob yoots? Keep that trash to Ebonyi and Abia and Enugu states.

Amadioha's dirty boxers fall on you. cool
must you dish out insult to someone to make a point. Sense fall on you
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by odduduwa: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2017
woodcook:

Where were you when they embarrassed Obiano?

E-warrior you can show us your seriouseness by making video with you carrying a placard that states that election most hold in Anambra State. You can shoot your video in Onitsha Main Market only then will I take you seriously.
haba brother I'd like you don't like that boy main market of all places kai in as much as I detest his attitude towards the Igbo race brute death is no what I pray for him yyeske but if you think you can do something head to main market with playcard ezi ofia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2017
dumodust:

Coward i asked for your address already since you are so bold... stop telling me what you will do. See how you are happy over using koboko, an hausa invention that was never yours. Coward hypocrite
when u get home call that malnourished empoverished old man a coward... pass through upper iweka that day and regret ur miserable life

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by dumodust(m): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2017
woodcook:

Did IPOB ask anyone to burn tires in the first place? Stop twisting the narration in a bid to hide your shame.

If FGN does nothing to handle this situation before November, then on that day you can go and vote.
Nobody is twisting the narrative, you guys are the ones insinuating violence. Stay at home or whatever you phucking want, drape your phucking ipob flag over your chest and get high... but dont step out... simple
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by odduduwa: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2017
dumodust:

you don shift goal post ooooo that wasn't your stand then let me go and get you message on that thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota / Photos Of El-rufai With El-zakzaky In January / Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.