Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) (54285 Views)

Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) / Biafra: Ipob Destroys All Election Bill Boards & Posters In Onitsha (video) / Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I told this Ediots revolution will start from East probably Anambra... no election in south east till further notice... that day I go dey in front of my house with long koboko waiting for anybody that will pass my area with voters card... I go flog the hell out of that person... seat in ur house and watch TV, hahahaGMhaha Afonjas biggest nightmare below
Kids everywhere, security guys are on ground, do your worst

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by dumodust(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
when u get home call that malnourished empoverished old man a coward... pass through upper iweka that day and regret ur miserable life
Better run home to your impoverished state, okada man with access to android phone claiming area... come out that day na if dem born you and army together. Keyboard warrior spurring others to fight but hiding at home
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by olumydey(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Stupid advice from an Abakaliki Ibo. grin

You think all Nigerians are ready to eat Kanu's feaces like ipob yoots? Keep that trash to Ebonyi and Abia and Enugu states.

Amadioha's dirty boxers fall on you. cool
...... Lol..laf wan kill me o..Amadioha dey wear boxers ni
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by dumodust(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2017
odduduwa:
you don shift goal post ooooo that wasn't your stand then let me go and get you message on that thread
Go and see if i ever commented... i guess you found nothing. My own is stay away from anambra matter.
I am igbo to the core, you delusional hopeless guys are giving us a bad name

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2017
dumodust:

Nobody is twisting the narrative, you guys are the ones insinuating violence. Stay at home or whatever you phucking want, drape your phucking ipob flag over your chest and get high... but dont step out... simple

'You don take style dey vex come dey add small insult give IPOB,' you will be the first to shout that IPOB are insulting people.

Joke aside, can you tell me what you have gained in the current arrangement called Nigeria and given the present situation of Nigeria what do you think the future holds for your unborn generation?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by odduduwa: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2017
dumodust:

Go and see if i ever commented... i guess you found nothing. My own is stay away from anambra matter.
just chill I dey come internet never forget

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by dumodust(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2017
odduduwa:
just chill I dey come internet never forget
And I am waiting...
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 16, 2017
dumodust:

You don dey turn am to insult. I tire for you.

You can't be more Igbo na than the IPOB youths, so throwing the I am core Igbo means nothing. Even those Chinese , Russian spies etc spying for the US and trying to undermine the Chinese and Russian States are core Chinese and Russian as well.

Every sabo is a core member of the organization he/she is meant to sabotage. grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2017
odduduwa:
if you like shout from now till new year NO ELECTION IN ANAMBRA I chokwa na anti was I furu ka I dika udele mmiri Mara ozu
Adaka di ka gi, come stop the election na
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Amoto94(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2017
I hope the new found director and his co-travellers doesn't push themselves to self destruction. Attacking a sitting governor is tantamount to staging a coup and his security men can shoot at random to protect the live of their principal.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2017
woodcook:

Where were you when they embarrassed Obiano?

E-warrior you can show us your seriouseness by making video with you carrying a placard that states that election most hold in Anambra State. You can shoot your video in Onitsha Main Market only then will I take you seriously.
Wait till November 18 and nairaland scores us
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2017
OKorowanta:

You are just yarning puan.
U will never understand.
Obiano,his family,will return him on Election Day.
Were is the credible election u preach in your write up?
Your love for Buhari has finished your thinking.
Come stop the election in November, credible is when you and your cohorts want by preventing people to go vote or what?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Wait till November 18 and nairaland scores us

Since you knew that it was best to wait till November why were you jerking off on every IPOB thread?

Oga abeg go do your pro-election video for Main Market Onitsha come post here, we dey wait!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by sonya4all(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2017
IPOB and LIES are synonymous, can you imagine? chased out the governor.... theses guys are becoming delusional... the Governor duly asked for permission to attend to other state functions after kicking off the inaugural football match, and left the venue.... see what your god have done to you guys.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2017
odduduwa:
usu raa kwa NNE GI ekpenta fall on you puta ubochi ahu ka udele rie ozu gi
Anyi na eche gi
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by victorvezx(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2017
ITbomb:
I watched that clip and i'm very disappointed with the MOPOL and military.

Just one shot would have escalated this to international news channels, how come they became wiser.

Even in the north, when thousands of kaduna people were stoning El-Rufia car, his mopol and security did not shoot anyone
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by enigmaticlion: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2017
Lmfao grin grin grin
KahlDrogo:
Shalom my Wawa Alobam. Have you prayed to these bones today? grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2017
dumodust:

Better run home to your impoverished state, okada man with access to android phone claiming area... come out that day na if dem born you and army together. Keyboard warrior spurring others to fight but hiding at home
calling u coward would be an insult to co cowards like you... meanwhile I will return to Anambra on that election because of poor goat like u, but dare pass my territory (upper iweka) ur name will be sorry ... I can feed ur entire village, ewu probably waiting for ur poor mother to bring food home.. efulefu

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by dumodust(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2017
woodcook:

You don dey turn am to insult. I tire for you.

You can't be more Igbo na than the IPOB youths, so throwing the I am core Igbo means nothing. Even those Chinese , Russian spies etc spying for the US and trying to undermine the Chinese and Russian States are core Chinese and Russian as well.

Every sabo is a core member of the organization he/she is meant to sabotage. grin
Its not an insult, its a personal opinion... you guys are clearly delusional with no handwork
Core igbo means i grew up here, i was even born in enugu.
Sabo is how you view it... to many igbos you guys are the obvious sell outs with your mad ill advised decisions.
You cant drag us all down to hell by chanting sabo... ipob propaganda

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2017
Amoto94:
I hope the new found director and his co-travellers doesn't push themselves to self destruction. Attacking a sitting governor is tantamount to staging a coup and his security men can shoot at random to protect the live of their principal.

Hypocricy is your second name,when Northern youths stoned the convoy of a sitting president why didn't you guys ascribed it to being tantamount to staging a coup.

Because IPOB youth voiced their (without any form of violence) it has automatically translate into coup.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Kids everywhere, security guys are on ground, do your worst
this kid here can house u , feed u, cloth u and give u pocket money as long as he want... try me that day and regret ur poor life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by dumodust(m): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
calling u coward would be an insult to co cowards like you... meanwhile I will return to Anambra on that election because of poor goat like u, but dare pass my territory (upper iweka) ur name will be sorry ... I can feed ur entire village, ewu probably waiting for ur poor mother to bring food home.. efulefu
I said it! Please stay in your impoverished enclave that i won't mention grin... bike rider and nurtw chairman, the kind ipob attracts.
See him talking about upper iweka like he knows the place.
You must be one of those thieves that hang around under the flyover, obiano did you guys bad so i understand your hate and grievances. But we will never return to that era of anarchy that you obviously love so much...
Please come out to upper iweka on that day coward, i am begging you... your obituary will be clear when you stop logging in and commenting grin
I never liked buratai, but i endorse him this time around for someone who lurks around the gutters of upper iweka looking for victims. Typical ipob, so you can imagine the kind of biafra they want!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2017
dumodust:

Its not an insult, its a personal opinion... you guys are clearly delusional with no handwork
Core igbo means i grew up here, i was even born in enugu.
Sabo is how you view it... to many igbos you guys are the obvious sell outs with your mad ill advised decisions.
You cant drag us all down to hell by chanting sabo... ipob propaganda

Of course you can't do the job of a sabo effectively if you were not born in the east. You need to have first hand knowledge of the workings of the people you are to betray - you treacherous being.

Sabo if truly you live in Anambra on that day you will be fished out and dealt with accordingly. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2017
odduduwa:
haba brother I'd like you don't like that boy main market of all places kai in as much as I detest his attitude towards the Igbo race brute death is no what I pray for him yyeske but if you think you can do something head to main market with playcard ezi ofia
Your grammar without punctuations already tells me the level of your wasted education.
Anu mpama
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by uvalued(m): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
There should be no more elections in ANY State. Restructure the country before any elections can hold. Every Youth from ANY State, should not allow election to hold, except you are earning from the Government. If you are not, then its time to wake up and ensure that your kids will not come and experience this disgrace.
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by bkool7(m): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2017
Good thing. Now they know ipob is a double edged sword
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by eejo(m): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2017
Igbos becareful of what you wish for if Nigeria enters into another civil war you tribe will not recover
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Your grammar without punctuations already tells me the level of your wasted education.
Anu mpama

classical example of Ad hominem
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by dumodust(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2017
woodcook:

Of course you can't do the job of a sabo effectively if you were not born in the east. You need to have first hand knowledge of the workings of the people you are to betray - you treacherous being.

Sabo if truly you live in Anambra on that day you will be fished out and dealt with accordingly. grin
Guy... i have consistently asked for an address, please give me yours if you are so brave grin... buratai will personally knock on your door.
I am live in onitsha... born in enugu, proudly igbo and will defend igbo cultural principles to the core and will not allow anarchy fester in my land. Get it into your thick head... there is life outside ipob, i wont be surprised if you cult decides to commit mass suicide in protest one day like those American cults with nnamdi kanu-like leaders do. I will sabo ipob anytime but sadly... i cant see myself raising my fists with fish brains
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by saintandsinnerz: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2017
[s]
dumodust:

The anambra man accepts other igbos more than the enugu, abakaliki, abia and imo people will ever do. A paranoia and fear about the anambra man dominating exists. Abia state sacked anambra indigenes from their civil service, my aunts were affected as teachers, no one is talking about it. Mbaise refuses to accept an anambra bishop, they claim they want a 'homegrown' bishop, no one is talking about it. Enugu and ebonyi state have a discriminatory employment system, they employ there indigenes first no matter how more qualified you are. Even within their state, they are not united, too many camps- nsukka, awgu, udi, achi- all having separate meetings and agendas in government establishments to perpetuate their people. In UNN, they insist a non-nsukka person can not be VC, meanwhile in anambra, because we are liberal and reward hardwork, a mbaise man is VC in awka which we allowed because it was deserved, he who hustles and works eats, that is our motto.
The abakaliki and other igbos feeling demeaned did it to themselves, they put themselves below the anambra by refusing to open their eyes and by their segregative tendencies resulting from fear and inferiority complex which we have ignored because we still succeed anyway. They should get more educated people on board, the unenlightened outnumber the thinking heads and that is why they are seen the way they are viewed. Ipob is an example of such and entity, an army of the brainless being lead by a manipulative person trying to be an emperor from the backdoor using the same tactics hitler used to trigger war by preaching hate. It all started like this, but people never learn and history must repeat itself again and again.
Now they have come to anambra to drag us back with this ipob madness waving flags and suddenly preaching unity.
Now we are telling them clearly to stay away from a process that will lead to our progress, they cant continue test running their stupid theories in anambra cities, what happened to umuahia, aba, abakaliki, enugu, owerri etc?
We have had enough disruptions to our peace... that's all
[/s]
I'm an Anambarian but I totally ashamed to be from the same state with somebody like you! You're a disgrace and not worthy to be called an Igbo man. Sincerely, I'm doubting your paternity because no true Igbo man will denigrate another Igbo tribe online the way you have done! Shame on you!

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by MultiCEO1: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2017
bantudra:
the strange thing is,the biafran war started like this...

ojukwu declared something illegal..but the authorities wanted to do their duties in their own country and people like ipob stopped them...

this is how the war started.... grin

You sounded ignorant and mischievous. The war started when your government beat us, and forced us not to cry, pushed us with their reneging on the Aburi accord and then showed us where to fall. We fought to defend ourselves. The Biafran war was a defensive war against the marauding Confused North and the betraying West.
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2017
eejo:
Igbos becareful of what you wish for if Nigeria enters into another civil war you tribe will not recover

If Nigeria enters another civil every tribe will suffer. Nigeria economy is as ill as its president, you think with the current situation of Nigeria and the resultant refugee crises should there be civil war that Nigeria will come out unshattered?

Meanwhile, since when does a call for referedum same as a call for war?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze / Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.