Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Mr Right - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mr Right (152896 Views)

Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) / Mr. Right? / Mr. Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Right by skubido(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
lol @tying her head gear on her waist.

make Amanda no gri for them oo, shame on them, con dey form super woman for their bro son pikin aoz

Radaada.

OP I sight u jhor, carry on
Re: Mr Right by mercyymai(f): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Amanda still need some lesson, it is clear she is not prepared enough before getting married.

not all issue can be treated with stubbornness. with her attitude even her husband will get tired of supporting her.

it is good to have proper training and be ready in spirit, mind and soul and even physical and spiritual before embarking on the journey call MARRIAGE. Mind u, I am not supporting those Aunty too but there shu be a way u will put them in their place without causing any trouble for ur home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Right by akpota(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2018
Please update this story ooh
Re: Mr Right by pabon(m): 10:49am On Jul 16, 2018
I wanted to ask a question. Do you know anyone here, I mean from Nairaland, who has made it big from writing?
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
**********EPISODE 47 **********
Amanda got off the phone with her mother, Jason had called to report the incident that happened at breakfast.She now knows how to tackle her inlaws without causing commotion but first she had to whine Jason for telling on her.
Amanda waddled into the sitting room, she had been sleeping for over three hours, she felt tired and disgusted over her body, she was tired of being pregnant.She heard voices in the sitting room and walked as fast as her bump will allow her.If she was carrying a set of twin with the size of her bump, she would have understood she just hope it won't destroy her body after birth.

As she walked into the sitting room properation she met three girls, two were talking and laughing excitedly why the other laid cuddled up in a sofa.

"Sorry excuse me...who are you, Amanda asked surprised.

"Oh...you must be the woman of the house...we are with the boys as in your brother in laws...I'm Natalie and I'm with Josh", the lady said enveloping her in a hug.

"I'm Khloé I'm with Jack",she said grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm so glad to meet you guys...please do make yourselves at home and tell me if you need anything...have you eaten??",Amanda asked smiling at them.

"Yes we have your husband took us out on our way here",Natalie said excitedly.

"I'm sorry you didn't get a home cooked meal...I didn't know you were coming today he refused to tell me",Amanda said smiling at them.

"No worries...how is the bun",Khloé asked looking at the bump.

"Fine...cooking well...I can't wait for it to get out of my oven",Amanda said making all three of them burst into pearls of laughter."Where are the boys",Amanda asked when the laughter had died down.

"At the bar",Natalie said.

"Okay I'd be right back so you can tell me all about yourselves let me see them",Amanda said and left.

*****TBC*****

Sorry for the late update BEDC has been showing theirselves.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Right by Pinkfeet: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
thanks for the update
Re: Mr Right by YINKS89(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
for every family we use to have the good, the bad and the worse......
Re: Mr Right by Ann2012(f): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Mr Right by skubido(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
OP tanks oooo
Re: Mr Right by akpota(m): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
thanks for the update. Please don't forget to update it more ooh. I like this story.
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
***********EPISODE 47 CONT'D**********
Amanda prepared pounded yam and nsala (White soup) by herself for dinner her Jason's aunts were surprised at how she served them even Jason was looking at her like she had gone mad.
"Our wife...thanks for dinner",Josh said sitting next to her.

"I can't still remember asking you for a dime when I was going to marry her...oya leave there you don't know where Natalie is?, Jason said dragging Josh out of the chair.

"Jealousy",Amanda said laughing.

" That one is your business",Jason said massaging her legs.

"Please I need a waist massage,my waist is killing me",Amanda said massaging her abdomen.

"Why won't it when you were busy pounding for over fifteen people",Jason said rolling his eyes at her.

"Go and massage the waist...you think we've not been seeing how you've been looking at her...you want to collect"Jack said jokingly.

"I'm the only one here that has the full backing to collect first of all",Jason said laughing.

"Okay...I'm out of here",Amanda said rushing out of the terrace while the rest laughed.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Right by skubido(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
more
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
**********EPISODE 48**********
Amanda woke up around two a.m to take a leak as she wiped up she saw the much talked about mucus plug,she smiled.

"I can't wait to meet you too",she whispered and dragged herself up.When she entered into the room she tried to be as quiet as possible as she arranged her overnight hospital bag, went downstairs boiled water, and was making custard when Jason switched on the light.

"What are you doing down here",Jason whispered.

"Washing clothes, Amanda replied sarcastically.

"I'm being serious...I thought this midnight eating went with your second trimester"Jason said taking a can of coke from the fridge.

"I think the baby is coming",Amanda said adding hot water to the mixture.

Jason spat out the coke,"The baby is coming?",Jason said unbelievably.

"Keep it down...and yes...I saw my mucus plug...the contractions are still mild like menstrual cramps",Amanda said emptying the custard into a flask.

"Okay...Umm...is there anything else to pack",Jason asked clearly afraid.

"Yes...just the smaller bath tub",Amanda said.

"You are sure, Jason asked.

"Yes and while I'm taking my bath I want you to move everything into the car as quietly as possible...we don't want to announce that the baby is on its way now do we",Amanda asked calmly she had to be strong even if her waist felt like they were ripping it off her body.

"Okay, go ahead I've got you covered"Jason said taking her into his arms.

"Are you sure you can drive we can tell one of your brothers I want to be able to hold my child afterbirth not being in an ICU",Amanda asked trying to make a joke.

"Common I've got us covered",Jason said with a smlie dancing on his lips while he rubbed his hands on her bump.

TBC.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Right by skubido(m): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
tanks OP
Re: Mr Right by Pinkfeet: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
thanks. for the update
Re: Mr Right by akpota(m): 1:04am On Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for this update. I like the way you write. If you use whatsapp, can I get your whatsapp contact?
Re: Mr Right by pacifust058(m): 2:10am On Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Mr Right by pweetygiftofGod(f): 5:58am On Jul 21, 2018
Aww... safe delivery to you, Amanda.
Oga do as much as possible and make sure nothing happens to mother and child during labor biko

Plenty hugs from me to you for the update wink
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 6:10am On Jul 21, 2018
akpota:
Thanks for this update. I like the way you write.
If you use whatsapp, can I get your whatsapp contact?
Re: Mr Right by mercyymai(f): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2018
Waiting for updates
Re: Mr Right by Kaycee9242(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2018
Op tanx for the update
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
I know I've been misbehaving BEDC have been effing up but I'd update tomorrow
Re: Mr Right by skubido(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2018
123456dr:
I know I've been misbehaving BEDC have been effing up but I'd update tomorrow

grab

1 Like

Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
***********Episode 49**********
"Baby...should I call our parents", Jason asked shakily.

" What's the time",Amanda said wincing in pain.

"Few minutes past two", Jason said rubbing her waist.

"It's still early",Amanda said hitting his hands off.

"Should I get a nurse",he asked again.

"See if you should talk to me again...I'd bite you",Amanda said irritatedly.

"Sorry",Jason muttered and walked out of the room.

"8cm...that was fast", the doctor said removing hr hand gloves." My dear I must tell you, your threshold for pain is high...I'd take my leave", she said smiling at Amanda.

"What's that...after paying half a million she won't have a team here with her", Jason asked clearly annoyed.

"I'd be here but you won't have a full team...I'll like to walk you through the routine so you both would handle the delivery... that was what your wife chose", she said still with her signature smile.

"Oh...okay",he said calmly.

"So his long will we have to wait", Jason said stopping her in her tracks.

"With the way she's going,in about two hours", she said and walked out.
Jason was pacing in the hall, Amanda had been in the delivery room for over two hours.It was five in the morning he decided to call their parents.

By 6:00am their parents had arrived.

1 Like

Re: Mr Right by skubido(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
nice wan OP. more
Re: Mr Right by Ann2012(f): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Tank u

More pls kiss
Re: Mr Right by pweetygiftofGod(f): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Aww... looking forward to having my baby in less than 3yrs but I don't even have a husband LOL
Re: Mr Right by johnpaschal(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:
Aww... looking forward to having my baby in less than 3yrs but I don't even have a husband LOL

You now mademoiselle.....it would be my pleasure to fit into that role for you....
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
**********Episode 50***********
By 6:40am their Baby made her grand entrance into the world,Jason held his daughter in his arms and started crying.

"Shhh...Daddy is here...She's soo..pretty...the most beautiful thing I've ever seen",Jas on said rocking get in his arms.

Amanda rolled her eyes and stretched her hands to carry the baby while the nurses cleaned her up.

"Congratulations",the head doctor said taking the baby and placed her on a scale.

"You might want to tell them the baby is here",Amanda said her eye fixed on her daughter.

"No...let's be selfish and spend a little more time with her before they start carrying her",Jason said excitedly.

"I'm tired...remember no nurse is giving her, her first bath",Amanda said relaxing.
Amanda rolled her eyes as she watched Jason as he fussed over the baby and adequate excited calls to his friends who had started arriving one after the other...his brothers were with them even their girlfriends except Jake's girlfriend who he said was still asleep.With the amount of peoplethere to see the baby Amanda was glad they took the largest suite in the hospital.

"Shh...keep it down my daughter is trying to sleep",Jason said jokingly.

"You dey craze...see your mouth like daughter if you make me vex now I go give one girl belle",Rob one of jason'so friends said making all of them laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abeg you guys shouldn't be angry my little cousing are around for the holiday I don't know what they did to my system but the screen turned upside down...I got it fixed this evening plus I'm preparing for an Exam
Re: Mr Right by skubido(m): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2018
123456dr:
Abeg you guys shouldn't be angry my little cousing are around for the holiday I don't know what they did to my system but the screen turned upside down...I got it fixed this evening plus I'm preparing for an Exam

grab.

.success in Jesus Name
Re: Mr Right by Ann2012(f): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
123456dr:

No probs

Wishing u a successful exam

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.