Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Character Traits Men Love In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Character Traits Men Love In Women (1822 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / 6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Character Traits Men Love In Women by Nairalandsss(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
There is a general opinion that beautiful women are lucky because men will fall for them very easily. True, but only to some extent. If beauty is the only trait you carry, many men will want to flirt with you, but when it comes to a life-long relationship, they give a second thought.To lead an entire life with a man, you should be a very supportive person because life is all about ups and downs and this is something what men love in women more than beauty. Intelligence is one thing that men love in women because he knows you will be a proper decision maker.If you can be a loving and caring person with a lot of in-born qualities and character traits, you become automatically beautiful and many men will want to have you as a life-time partner.Here are some character traits that men love in women.

Character traits men love in women are:

1.Supportive: Men carry a lot of dreams and goals to pursue in their lives. If they find a woman who can show interest in their long-term goals and who can be supportive to help achieve these goals, then this trait in a woman is something men are looking for.

2.Competitive: Today’s world is competitive. If women can prove to be equal as compared to men and carry a competitive behaviour, then this woman will never let you down when you want to prove something to the world. Thereby competitive trait is what men love in women more than beauty.

3.Intelligent: Life is a game and you will never know what improper decisions can sometimes lead you to. Hence intelligence is one thing that men love in women because they know that you are there to help them in decision-making at critical times and such decisions can never go wrong. Also, an intelligent woman can give more new ideas for a man to innovate and create new things.

4[b].Humorous:[/b] A woman is considered to be the threshold of the family. She should always be fun to be with. If you have good humour, people will always want be around you. This trait is something that men look in women because they want some fun and relaxation at home after a day-long work.

5.Patient And Confident: Life is full of ups and downs. A woman who can accept the hard times in life with patience can definitely be a very good life-partner. Also, she has the confidence that though you are in bad times at the moment, you will definitely come up again.

6.Open-Minded: A man might have lot of woman colleges working with him, so he prefers an open-minded partner for his life-time who will not doubt his character.

7.Honest: If you can always speak the truth and be honest and authentic, no doubt men will just fall for you.

8.Health-conscious: Being health-conscious is very important to run a family, hence this is one another trait that men want to see in women.

These are the character traits that men love in women.

mynd44 lalasticlala

http://www.naijabroad.com/character-traits-men-love-women/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Let me add mine
Love sports
Participate in sport
Independent minded
Love to read

Nice write up op.
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by VargasVee(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nice. lemme add the ones I hate

1. Dead Sense Of humor:

You can can crack Jokes from Monday-Friday, she still won't get it. So annoying undecided

2. Big belly

Nah nah, you can't be looking like my momma and my momma be looking like you, mbanu grin

3. Know-it-all

This set can never be wrong, if you please, argument with them till apocalypse, you'll still end up where you started.

4. The ones with anger issues

Just stay away from this group for your own sake, they can wake up and set you on fire for what happened a year back.

3 Likes

Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by MhizzAJ(f): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
okay
nice piece
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by tosyne2much(m): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
That's it ooo
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by tosyne2much(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
That's it ooo

You forgot to add the following

Submissiveness

Humility

Decisiveness
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by Presh900(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
..I just like boobs Thanks
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by Blackhawk03(f): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Okay undecided
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by DarkRebel69: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
This is quite a reasonable list. The three things I desire most in a woman;

1.) She must burn with an inextinguishable curiosity, must be always willing to learn, and must be one who doesn't feel daunted by the idea of trying her hands on new things.

2.) She must be unconventional.

3.) She must be bootilicious, and a bonafide owner of large, succulent mammary glands.
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by Victornezzar: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
dats it oo nd likewise a virgin
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Good article my no 11 would be I hate broke girls
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by Qxty(f): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Let me add this
1 be a good cook cos d way to a man's heart is thru his stomach
2 be neat
3 dress neat and cover ur body
4 don't answer to many calls from different guys

1 Like

Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Victornezzar:
dats it oo nd likewise a virgin
if only you marry as a virgin your self bro
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by Qxty(f): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Let me add this
2 be neat
4 don't answer to many calls from different guys.

1 Like

Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by Qxty(f): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Let me add this
2 be neat
4 don't answer to many calls from different guys.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by Qxty(f): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Let me add this
2 be neat
4 don't answer to many calls from different guys.

1 Like

Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by Victornezzar: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
if only you marry as a virgin your self bro
Ah sure na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na wa o.
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by DarkRebel69: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's it ooo

You forgot to add the following

Submissiveness

Humility

Decisiveness

How is submisiveness in a significant other a quality that any sane individual should wish for? Have you the soul of a sadistic slave driver?

It's funny how you should contradict yourself without even being aware of it. You wished for the qualities of submissiveness and decisiveness in your would-be spouse, whille forgetting that submissive people are hardly decisive especially since they are used to delegating responsibilities to others whom they've accepted as superior authority.

Instead of craving for a submissive woman, how about pining for a woman who would accord you respect without having to sacrifice her dignity in the process?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by Zombieral: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kul
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by tosyne2much(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
DarkRebel69:

How is submisiveness in a significant other a quality that any sane individual should wish for? Are you a slave driver?

It's funny how you contradicted yourself without even knowing it. You wish for the qualities of submissiveness and decisiveness in your to-be spouse, whille forgetting that submissive people are hardly decisive especially since they are used to delegating responsibilities to others whom they've accepted as superior authority.

Instead of craving for a submissive woman, how about pining for a woman who would accord you respect without sacrificing her dignity in the process?
You're missing the point bro

Decisiveness has nothing to do with submissiveness because they are two different things... Let's assume you're submissive to your boss, does it mean he can't delegate authority to you to make decisive decisions in his absence?

Or are you trying to tell me that my gf need to seek advice from me before she can decide whether she should date another guy asking her out or chase him away? No I guess

Decisiveness could mean right sense of judgment. Ability to do things rightly without being told what to do

2 Likes

Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by cooldood(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
DarkRebel69:

How is submisiveness in a significant other a quality that any sane individual should wish for? Have you the soul of a sadistic slave driver?

It's funny how you should contradict yourself without even being aware of it. You wished for the qualities of submissiveness and decisiveness in your would-be spouse, whille forgetting that submissive people are hardly decisive especially since they are used to delegating responsibilities to others whom they've accepted as superior authority.

Instead of craving for a submissive woman, how about pining for a woman who would accord you respect without having to sacrifice her dignity in the process?
Nawao, person write wetin he like for the opposite sex,u de try correct am... you go be correcting machine o...
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by tosyne2much(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
cooldood:

Nawao, person write wetin he like for the opposite sex,u de try correct am... you go be correcting machine o...
And funny enough, he was wrong cheesy

He doesn't really know the difference between these two words
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by thesuave10(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Being submissive doesn't mean slavery my dear. He wants her to be both submissive in certain situations and decisive as well in other issues. It's about social intelligence and flexibility. Take Note he didn't say she should be outrightly submissive but should have to good extent traits of it Nairalanders tho

1 Like

Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
Victornezzar where is pop corn biko
I think this thread maybe come very interesting

I may learn one or two grammer biko
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
You're missing the point bro

Decisiveness has nothing to do with submissiveness because they are two different things... Let's assume you're submissive to your boss, does it mean he can't delegate power to you to make a decisive decision in his absence?

Or are you trying to tell me that my gf has to seek advice from me before she can decide whether she should date a guy asker her out? No I guess

Decisiveness could mean right sense of judgment
You needn't use the employer/employee example to explain yourself to him.
A woman could be submissive/faithful and still be decisive when it comes to decision making. There's big difference between both words.
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by tosyne2much(m): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
You needn't use the employer/employee example to explain yourself to him.
A woman could be submissive/faithful and still be decisive when it comes to decision making. There's big difference between both words.
I'm glad you know what these two words stand for wink
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm glad you know what these two words stand for wink
It's only an overly docile woman that can't be decisive, and such women get treated as slaves.
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by Victornezzar: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
Victornezzar where is pop corn biko
I think this thread maybe come very interesting

I may learn one or two grammer biko
Egbon ask my boss lefulefu
na agbo I dey sell grin
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Victornezzar:

Egbon ask my boss lefulefu
na agbo I dey sell grin
OK give me one shot of Jedi grin
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by tosyne2much(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
It's only an overly docile woman that can't be decisive, and such women get treated as slaves.
That's what it is.

Decisive women are people who know what they want and will go in pursuit of it. They are people with good directional instinct
Re: Character Traits Men Love In Women by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
nice post op but this my own cheesy
she must sabi kiss
she must know how to twerk
she must always have a sweet smile on her lips
she must know how to play karate and judo in ze oza room
she must be naughty cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Lady Who Wanna Be Forever 18, +18, Go Back / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Hot-things Women Wear That Men Can’t Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.