Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

thanks for the opinions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / thanks for the opinions (5942 Views)

thanks for ur contributions / Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? / Do The Opinions Of Your Friends Count When Choosing A Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thanks for the opinions by btlasisi(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2010
I do no think the brother has done anything wrong in advising his sister based on their religions belief.

Seriously, people can live their life the way they want it. If exposing your valued boobs is what u mean as y2k compliant so be it. But u know in our society such a person is nothing but a cheap LovePeddler (ogbongidi).

I want all the fashion slaves of this world to explain to me the purpose of wearing cloths. As Africans, we are known for our religions belief be it Traditional, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism and what have u. Tell me of all these above which one permit unclothedness of women in the name of fashion.

Why women? Why not men. How many of these fashion mungus have u seen their men counterpart exposing their chest while wearing shirt?. Why do we like to copy other people? why not be ourselves?.

Word of advise for all. Look at your self in a mirror you will see who u are, You can never be who u are not. be yourself and don't be a senseless follow follow fellow.

I rest my case
Re: thanks for the opinions by teekay4rea(f): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2010
nope
Re: thanks for the opinions by Mhismole(f): 2:06am On Feb 11, 2010
lol @ Sam-milla, your posts/pics are hilarious lol.

as for the topic, no comment.
Re: thanks for the opinions by 9japikin: 2:15am On Feb 11, 2010
Mhismole:

lol @ Sam-milla, your posts/pics are hilarious lol.

as for the topic, no comment.

u got a big ass mole
Re: thanks for the opinions by Mhismole(f): 2:17am On Feb 11, 2010
9japikin:

u got a big backside mole

excuse me?
Re: thanks for the opinions by 9japikin: 2:31am On Feb 11, 2010
Mhismole:

excuse me?

i meant a big azz mole!
Re: thanks for the opinions by Mhismole(f): 2:52am On Feb 11, 2010
oh, thanks,
i guess.
Re: thanks for the opinions by 9japikin: 3:18am On Feb 11, 2010
Mhismole:

oh, thanks,
i guess.

anytime partner
Re: thanks for the opinions by emmanna1(m): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2010
If you really believe that the cause of your not being married is facebook,then you not making some sense. But you didn't have to go to the extent of posting obscure pictures in the net and which is against your religion. It might your penance for your sins. But pray hard, may be is not yet your time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Happens When This Lady Accidentally Sent Her Adult Photos To Her DAD! / Chidinma Vs Lupita,who Rocks The Low Cut Style Better? / Bum Short Is Not By Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.