Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter (55849 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) / I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Medunah: 12:27am On Jul 16, 2017
Wats wrong with People...??

I was fat as a baby, real fat but look at me now struggling to add Weight..... baby fat is no big deal, she will loose it with time!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Olatokunbocoy17: 12:34am On Jul 16, 2017
Ok undecidedOk
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by bigtt76(f): 12:35am On Jul 16, 2017
Her mother probably was over weight during pregnancy thereby passing on the weight to the daughter undecided. She will outgrow it and people should please understand with the family and stop trying to rack up likes and cheers over their predicament. They went through a lot before her coming.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by jom4real007(m): 12:36am On Jul 16, 2017
This one is the Big kungful panda., grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 16, 2017
The baby doesn't look obese to me, she will actually outgrow the fat.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 16, 2017
jom4real007:
This one is the Big kungful panda., grin cheesy
The picture is hilarious grin.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Omolabasky: 12:38am On Jul 16, 2017
DeBlessedOne:
But seyilaw is not obsessed. He should find out if his neighbor is. smiley
Noodles brain.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by XclusiveDee(m): 12:45am On Jul 16, 2017
Abi oponnu ni op yi gan sef....Is dat one even obese ni fa?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by doublewisdom: 12:46am On Jul 16, 2017
So much hate on a baby. Shame on Kemi and co.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by bigfather(m): 12:56am On Jul 16, 2017
Driftingking:
A Nigerian lady who doubles as a lawyer, Ayomide Adebayo-Oyetoro has written an open letter to comedian Seyilaw over his daughter whom many have reportedly fingered to be obese, according to Ayomide she suffered child obesity and still battling with it – She had this to tell SeyiLaw !

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/nigerian-lady-suffered-obesity-child-writes-letter-seyilaw-daughter.html

She is just a baby for God sake. She'll out grow all the bab fat soon

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by naturefellow(m): 1:03am On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:
The little girl is not obese. She's just a healthy and well fed baby with unbelievably fat cheeks.
love those cheeks... is a sign of good health.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by darwinbrown(f): 1:06am On Jul 16, 2017
a lady that doubles as a lawyer. hmm english kwa

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by cumbak60: 1:15am On Jul 16, 2017
But why people dey chook mouth for wetin no concern them? undecided That child is not obese, she is just cheeky cheek.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by valinno(m): 1:31am On Jul 16, 2017
show
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by bizzibodi(m): 1:34am On Jul 16, 2017
why cnt jokers endure a hard joke,basketmouth why
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by damocheezy(m): 1:54am On Jul 16, 2017
I wonder how this poor girl would feel when her classmates start calling her a panda in school
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Onlywoman92: 2:09am On Jul 16, 2017
manny4u:

weirdoo and paedophile alert. sick comment.

I almost said same till I checked the lady he quoted's profile pic grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Toluensdollars(m): 2:47am On Jul 16, 2017
Nawao, Seyi Law. what's happening now, from Olunloyo to another obesity patient. Why show up ur kid when u know u are a celeb, many out there are only looking to get a chance to attack you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Edum13656: 2:52am On Jul 16, 2017
chubby or obese, I'm never a fan of displaying minors on the Internet as objects. people start displaying their children right from the Labour Room exposing them to ridicule and abuse. people might not say it to their face. Seyi too also has a bad and arrogant attitude not only Kemi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 16, 2017
Who ask you?

But those cheeks sha. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by definateli: 3:15am On Jul 16, 2017
manny4u:

sorry I think he is referring to the female (inanna) above him.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by einsteine(m): 3:35am On Jul 16, 2017
You must be a pro at jumping into conclusions.

Dude was talking about the moniker he quoted not the baby. How you jumped to the conclusion that he is a paedophile is anyone's guess.

manny4u:

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Sterope(f): 4:10am On Jul 16, 2017
She is an idiot. Hian! So babies should have baby fat in peace againundecided
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by NovusHomo(m): 4:15am On Jul 16, 2017
agya1:
All this trouble wouldn't have stated if he didn't try to show off his baby.

Oh, well, the lawyer just proved Kemi Olunloyo right. Oya, Seyi Law, what sayeth thou?
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by NovusHomo(m): 4:20am On Jul 16, 2017
Medunah:
Wats wrong with People...??

I was fat as a baby, real fat but look at me now struggling to add Weight..... baby fat is no big deal, she will loose it with time!

But I cant see you.
grin
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by adetayo234: 4:26am On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:
The little girl is not obese. She's just a healthy and well fed baby with unbelievably fat cheeks.

I'm sure this is the same thing the parents of the testifier said when she was a baby. Now, the parents know better.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 16, 2017
this baby is not fat. people should leave her alone. angry
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by salford1: 4:32am On Jul 16, 2017
We can sugercoat it and add icing to it as much as we want, but the truth is that the child is obese. This would not have been an issue if he had kept his private life away from his business....Alot of people not in showbiz..i mean just ordinary people even keep pics of their kids away from social media, but dude has the pics of his baby all over the www....oh well...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by prettygoodie(f): 4:43am On Jul 16, 2017
goldbim:
Noted!!but I still think this is not fair on the little girl's side..her parents are not complaining and I don't think they are answerable to anyone about their daughter 's health status..!i know an obese child that does not like eating...so I don't think it's a feeding issue..*my opinion*.
Obesity is not necessarily a feeding disorder. It could be hereditary

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by tusinsola(f): 4:44am On Jul 16, 2017
let 's take a crystal And critical look at Tiwa; she is not obese, she is chubby and while looking at her parents at least one is big which is seyilaw. I wonder why we are carrying people's family issues on our head and dragging our own along.
Tiwa's bigness is derived from her Father stature in which she will soon drops those baby's fat by the time she learns to walk and move around. Let's sleeping dog lies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos / Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' / DJ Xclusive & His Bride On Their Traditional Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.