Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter (55831 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) / I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by daviomy: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2017
i have read so many write up concerning the issue of seyilaw n kemi olunloye....letter to kemi olunloye. I am very disappointed on you as woman,mother who have the same quality of motherhood to have look mannerlessly n poke nose or dispicture d personality of innocent child who know nothing abt u n her father dispute .
I believed Yoruba adage says "iku kin n pa omo eta loju eta"English"death Neva killed the young one of leopard in it presence. .I will advice my ace comedian seyilaw to b very careful of madam kemi who have seen him n she can not fight you n retelate that anger to ur child .she has something in mind than calling ur daughter obesity...
people's thought dat the best way she can deal with you is to bring the picture of ur child n talk rubbish on her n think she has d best option to do. ..to madam kemi I see more prison for u again because u have used ur tongue to rise up bad thing on child who is innocent of ur fight n her father..n children will judge u on this.go sleep u re not a mother
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by ShakurM(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2017
VocalWalls:

I love what you wrote, however, I think what's most unfair is the parent's attitude towards this princess.

They're doing her more harm than good. The need to stop the royalty treatment and have her do some workout (crawling around the house, drifting on baby walkers, and scattering the whole house) for hours on a daily.

They also need to properly check her diet.

The parents may not complain, but they're putting their girl on the stage for possible ridicule which is definitely going to happen in kid school.

How do you know the parents didn't check those?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by lexy2014: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2017
maasoap:

Mistake. It's not about the parents but the daughter. And of course, they're answerable to the daughter, they will be.
when has that now become an issue 4 Nigerians to meddle in?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by olusola200: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2017
It is an advice , it's left for him to take it or skip it

because she is only child of over 10 years of marriage

They will never see anything wrong with her

A word is enough for a Wise

A stitch in time save nine
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by lexy2014: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2017
darwinbrown:
a lady that doubles as a lawyer. hmm english kwa
I think say na only me c am
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2017
should I say the father is baby elephant while the daughter baby shippocampus , is this an insult
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by LordOfNaira: 8:01am On Jul 16, 2017
The psychologist part of me says: I blame SeyiLaw. I understand that it took long to have the child but the way he feels he must reply every insult is annoying and childish. It's commonsense that if you reply every bad comment, you will get more. Trolls will enjoy somebody who does not know how to ignore.

The medical doctor part of me says: You can't tell that a child is suffering infant obesity by just looking at him/her. Pediatricians help in this regard.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by VocalWalls: 8:17am On Jul 16, 2017
ShakurM:
How do you know the parents didn't check those?

Then they should look further. It's their job.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Welcomme: 8:26am On Jul 16, 2017
Kolababe:
That girl is very stupid. So because u are a little chubby and u have a poor image of urself means that u should be claiming Seyi's baby is obesed. Everybody writing all this about the little child should consider themselves a waste of sperm. Imagine that kid growing up in her teens and reading all these rubbish predictions on the internet about her future. Many Nigerian ls have now lost their sense of responsibility that even a baby is now the focus of their cyber bullying. That the baby is chubby now doesn't mean she will grow up obesed. I had a little cousin who was extremely fat as a baby. We usually disposed her cerelac tins with a big sac every now and then because she liked food a lot. But by the time she was around 10 years old, her mum became worried as the girl became very skinny. I could recall how the mum often deworm her regularly thinking it was worms that didn't allow to get fat. She often gave her multivitamins all to no avail. This Kemi should not have been released from prison because she is obviously a menace to society
Bro, most of these people are stupid. Brah, u need to see my kidi bro when he was months and a year old. That boy was fat ehn! We gave him different names like OYOYo, kpakutu, fatibombom e.t.c No one likes to carry him then cuz of his weight . This boy today is just 14 years old and taller than me. He is nicknamed ' 'slimtall' in school. Very tall and slim now.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by ShakurM(m): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2017
VocalWalls:

Then they should look further. It's their job.
How do you know they didn't look further? The baby is examined healthy hence their reason for the confidence
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by samsof1: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2017
To me there is nothing wrong with the baby, don't you see her daddy cheeks ?May be that is how they used to be when they were young in her daddy's family.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 16, 2017
agya1:
All this trouble wouldn't have started if he didn't try to show off his baby.

I don't think so sir!
In fact, he's very lucky for showing us the little girl's pictures. Now all of us are giving him valuable advises on how to save the girl. We just hope that he puts the advices into practice.

But if you ask me, and looking at the pictures of the dad, I believe that babies born into their family looks like that.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by jayriginal: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:
The little girl is not obese. She's just a healthy and well fed baby with unbelievably fat cheeks.

Bless you. That child isn't obese. She's just got a fat face.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by mukhcech(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2017
samsof1:
To me there is nothing wrong with the baby, don't you see her daddy cheeks ?May be that is how they used to be when they were young in her daddy's family.

Even Sheyi law himself is not healthy undecided
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Codes151(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2017
This kid isn't obese she's just well fed... when she don dey waka, start school n all she fit lapa self... as for you the writer!!, your case is different!
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by moses93(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2017
agya1:
he brought this upon himself. sey dem sabi yab person pikin for their shows, very soon his colleagues will do same to him and his child.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by walter315(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2017
Kolababe:
That girl is very stupid. So because u are a little chubby and u have a poor image of urself means that u should be claiming Seyi's baby is obesed. Everybody writing all this about the little child should consider themselves a waste of sperm. Imagine that kid growing up in her teens and reading all these rubbish predictions on the internet about her future. Many Nigerian ls have now lost their sense of responsibility that even a baby is now the focus of their cyber bullying. That the baby is chubby now doesn't mean she will grow up obesed. I had a little cousin who was extremely fat as a baby. We usually disposed her cerelac tins with a big sac every now and then because she liked food a lot. But by the time she was around 10 years old, her mum became worried as the girl became very skinny. I could recall how the mum often deworm her regularly thinking it was worms that didn't allow to get fat. She often gave her multivitamins all to no avail. This Kemi should not have been released from prison because she is obviously a menace to society

common she has a valid point, maybe her approach isnt right..our lives is a journey...the beginning is very important...train up a child in the way the should grow..if you want them to be healthy parents must get proactive. In this country, everybody knows too much, instead of listening and maybe find some sense in what is being said we attack. well the baby looks big maybe its genetic or maybe she will out grow it... the parents should be careful with her diet...you cant give a child everything they want even as a baby..how many white obese babies do u see?
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by amakadihot87(f): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2017
goldbim:
Noted!!but I still think this is not fair on the little girl's side..her parents are not complaining and I don't think they are answerable to anyone about their daughter 's health status..!i know an obese child that does not like eating...so I don't think it's a feeding issue..*my opinion*.
......yeah u are right i think some obesity cases are due to hormonal disorders...........and that child in that pic doesnt look obesed ,she is just fat.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by nefertitiram: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2017
I was a tiny baby and was tiny till 8 years old before I I began to gain weight. So much weight I practically live in a gym

My baby was 4.6kg at birth. So big she was using size 2 diapers immediately. Except for Tiwas cheeks, she's not as big as my daughter was. She's almost 2 now, once she started walking she's lost all the baby fat. Then add school to the mix where they play non stop.
Shes so slim sometimes I panic that I'm not feeding her well but they say its because she's active. People trolling t
Tiwa are ignorant, they should leave the child alone and face pressing economic issues like recession
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by nefertitiram: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2017
Codes151:
This kid isn't obese she's just well fed... when she don dey waka, start school n all she fit lapa self... as for you the writer!!, your case is different!

My brother I tell you. Once they start walking eh, their energy is limitless

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by jaychubi: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2017
Driftingking:
A Nigerian lady who doubles as a lawyer, Ayomide Adebayo-Oyetoro has written an open letter to comedian Seyilaw over his daughter whom many have reportedly fingered to be obese, according to Ayomide she suffered child obesity and still battling with it – She had this to tell SeyiLaw !

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/nigerian-lady-suffered-obesity-child-writes-letter-seyilaw-daughter.html

Take d baby to gym period lol

It's a genetic make up issues, to me its only her face dt looks obese. Feed her right dts all
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by mzjaney(f): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2017
This baby is not obese, y are people making a issue out of nothing. she is in her growing stage and it differs with each child, every child can't be d same. The moment this baby starts crawling and walking she would lose weight. I have seen babies who were very skinny while growing up but ended up being obesed.

Allow this child to grow in peace and everybody should mind their businesses and lifes.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by jiangchu: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2017
dilemma of a father who have to defend his child against all odd
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by mustafa006: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2017
is it her own daughter or did seyi law complain abt it...Nigerians and not minding there biz are like 5 & 6
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Chijosky(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2017
Some parents use it to make mouth, that they have money and enough food to feed their children
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by bimchuswhat(f): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2017
Medunah:
Wats wrong with People...??

I was fat as a baby, real fat but look at me now struggling to add Weight..... baby fat is no big deal, she will loose it with time!
you

Are you minding stupid people. My baby was big at birth coupled with the fact that I was always throwing up all through....All I used was my pregnacare....and after birth she was still big coz I made sure I breastfeed her well. She never took formulas.......she is just a year 3 months and people think she is 2 already. All it takes is for you to breastfeed well... when they don't breastfeed or take good care during pregnancy and later have lizard like babies......please leave the little girl alone...when she starts crawling and walking she will definitely shed little weight.....
Advisers.....mind your business. If the baby is skinny...wahala....if she is not...wahala.....Haba
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2017
agya1:

In fact ehn grin

Meanwhile, Send SMS at http://angelbulksms.com for fast delivery.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by cthia(f): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
agya1:
i'm telling you...the guy just brought wahala to the babe...at dis age...may God see her through ooo
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by ImaIma1(f): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
agya1:

Parents should protect their children. Too much exposure is not advisable.I have never been one who likes my life documented on social media not to talk of my kids. I have already started sounding the warning for my family members for the future about putting my baby's pics on fb,etc. I no just like am.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by frubben(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kolababe:
That girl is very stupid. So because u are a little chubby and u have a poor image of urself means that u should be claiming Seyi's baby is obesed. Everybody writing all this about the little child should consider themselves a waste of sperm. Imagine that kid growing up in her teens and reading all these rubbish predictions on the internet about her future. Many Nigerians have now lost their sense of responsibility that even a baby is now the focus of their cyber bullying. That the baby is chubby now doesn't mean she will grow up obesed. I had a little cousin who was extremely fat as a baby. We usually disposed her Cerelac tins with a big sack every now and then because she liked food a lot. But by the time she was around 10 years old, her mum became worried as the girl became very skinny even though she still ate a lot. I could recall how the mum often dewormed her regularly thinking it was worms that didn't allow her to get fat. She often gave her multivitamins all to no avail. This Kemi should not have been released from prison because she is obviously a menace to society
why e b say truuth dey pain who na for dis country, the babe did not insult anybody, she just told the parents to b on alert period, u come here come dey insult her. People like who na carry jesus for head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ne-yo's Father Is From South East Nigeria? (Middle name: Chimire) / Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos / Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.