Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter (55848 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) / I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by stilldoingokay(f): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
all I see is a child that look exactly like her father, nothing like obesity here pls
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by bellenornor(f): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
slyd90:
AHYAHHHHHH
U be Chinese?
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by samsam2019: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
goldbim:
what makes you think her parents overfeed her??you'd be surprised she does not even eat a quarter of what other kids eat as proper meal.lets not conclude, sir.it could Be hereditary like a poster said.do have a fabulous week!
thanks[s][/s]thanks cheesy
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by maasoap(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
lexy2014:
when has that now become an issue 4 Nigerians to meddle in?
Since the time he posted the pics online, my guess.
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by lexy2014: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
maasoap:

Since the time he posted the pics online, my guess.
but since then no nigerian has made their business in assisting him in buying fisocream and pampers...my guess
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by slyd90(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
grin grin angry
bellenornor:
U be Chinese?
hw u takekno u dey use techno
Re: Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter by barallanee(f): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2017
Pls u people shuld liv DAT child o....she will turn out very sexy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos / Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' / DJ Xclusive & His Bride On Their Traditional Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.