Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry (86920 Views)

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by nengibo: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2017
malware:

Tell me how the girls at yojr church dressed yesterday. ... are they anything remotely close to the way Nunus dress?
What is a nunus?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2017
nengibo:

What is a nunus?

See a Nunu

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by impossible27(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2017
malware:

Virgin Mary, she wore it in all her pictures. Even in present day's Rome, those church ladies cover clad in a hijab looking attire.
slowpoke. Mary wore a veil not hijab. same with church ladies. I came across a thread showing pics of styles of hijab girls can wear during salah and almost all Muslims commenting are saying they are not hijab but veils. that Hippocrate.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by impossible27(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2017
malware:

What can you say about the lady in the below pic?
these are veils not hijab. it is mandate for Catholic to wear a veil.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2017
impossible27:

slowpoke. Mary wore a veil not hijab. same with church ladies. I came across a thread showing pics of styles of hijab girls can wear during salah and almost all Muslims commenting are saying they are not hijab but veils. that Hippocrate.

Fastpoke, can you tell me the name of this

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2017
impossible27:

these are veils not hijab. it is mandate for Catholic to wear a veil.

What informed the catholics decision to wear veils? Hijab is not compulsory even for Muslims veils are.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by StakerLives(m): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2017
sweetgala:

The only person who lacks civility is yourself and the sever others who liked your post.
It is evident your either didn't read the comments or you don't analytical capacity to resolve the context and direction of the comments.

The supposed "Baba Adinni" obviously doesn't practice the religious doctrines he signed up to promote, another commentator brought up the injunction that religious practice is not a compulsion , some accused the man of not observing his 5 daily prayers and another accused him of feigning religious beliefs for political advantage
cool

So whats your final conclusion with this essay you just composed, stupid riff raff

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by khazimen: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2017
Did i ever C "Mother Mary" proclaimed picture ever expose any part of her body ?
Maybe NOT !
All i'm able to remember is that
"MOTHER MARY ALWAYS HAD A VEIL ON HER"
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by feelgoodInc: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2017
do you know that Muhammed recommended that water that contained menstrual blood and a dead donkey was good for drinking?

and that is your prophet, he said if a fly enters your water it is also good for drinking that a disease is in one wing and there's no disease in the other wing of the fly?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by impossible27(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2017
malware:

What informed the catholics decision to wear veils? Hijab is not compulsory even for Muslims veils are.
If it not compulsory, why are the Facebook fanatics complaining?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by impossible27(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2017
malware:

Fastpoke, can you tell me the name of this
she is wearing a black veil. OK?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by skolab4(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2017
shaatAAP!!! MUMU, @feelgoodinc" the poster above me,,,ur post shows that you ve have a dead brain,,,,,,, see these Christians hypocrisy,,,so this dress is civilized to you,, both dress are skimpy as their thigh are not even covered,, even cleavages,,i wonder why the women cover their head while praying in the church, but when they r outside their body(head), doesn't belong to God any longer all in the name of civilization... You should av better start wearing PANTS & BRA alone now since we r now in the civilized world,,
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Funkybabee(f): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2017
I thought their dressing reflects on them because of how their mother brought them up in her own way religion

The dressing is not really bad,is just because she sat and the gown is short

Nairalander pls help me click on my link
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by louqas: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2017
omooba969:

Absolute nonsense! cool

You are a fool, because my comment does not say what you want to hear you call it nonsense why didn't you just skip it and continue reading other comments................. stay off my comment they are not meant for you.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by aolawale025: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Not everything that is right is moral.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by feelgoodInc: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2017
do you know the original quran was burnt after Muhammad died? the only person who was the best reciter of the Quran that Muhammed recommend, his Quran was asked to be burnt but he refused,
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by skolab4(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2017
impossible27:

hey,,,even though is a veil, u Christians has refused to accept that it is good to cover once head as a female but only applicable to the Islamic doctrine,,,,come to think of it,,,,,,head cover,veil, hijab, kimar, Jalibab are all the same but only different in size, and shape.. The truth is it is not good to leave your head (particularly hair) uncovered, as well as the chest where someone can easily take a glance at ur boobs,breast or cleavages which make some people cover from head to chest.(you know what exposing boobs has done to the society now which you call civilization,,, RAPE,ADULTERY, prostitution, FURnication, juveniles delinquency, divorce, single parenting, marriage imbalance,infidelity,leading to all sort of atrocities in the civilized society.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by GuntersChain(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2017
bukola children are soji muslims, them know wetin dey sup. They are embracing westernization.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by feelgoodInc: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2017
do you know the people close to muhamed believed that he was possess by a demon? even Muhammad confessed that he was possesed by a demon,
his people commited rape. fornication etc, and do you know that the hijab isn't even compulsory in islam
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by impossible27(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2017
skolab4:
hey,,,even though is a veil, u Christians has refused to accept that it is good to cover once head as a female but only applicable to the Islamic doctrine,,,,come to think of it,,,,,,head cover,veil, hijab, kimar, Jalibab are all the same but only different in size, and shape.. The truth is it is not good to leave your head (particularly hair) uncovered, as well as the chest where someone can easily take a glance at ur boobs,breast or cleavages which make some people cover from head to chest.(you know what exposing boobs has done to the society now which you call civilization,,, RAPE,ADULTERY, prostitution, FURnication, juveniles delinquency, divorce, single ,parenting, marriage imbalance,infidelity,leading to all sort of atrocities in the civilized society.

I am not saying that covering ones hair is not good. yeah, I agree it is good but it has to be within her dicission. that why we have freedom, we are not north korea. Truth be told, Every adult in this world knows the diffence between good and bad. she knows dressing modestly is a good thing, she is not dumb.

Some christians do cover their hair depends on the denomination u are. eg catholics.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2017
impossible27:

Does ladies un your family wear such veils?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2017
impossible27:

If it not compulsory, why are the Facebook fanatics complaining?

Because they were not wearing veils cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Organs(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
this desert cows should stay away from social media because it is unmuslim .... may kuku kill them
Go and tell that to the arab in Saudi or Qatar or even Dubai that im sure you dont even have money to go to. Get an education bro....
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2017
Organs:
Go and tell that to the arab in Saudi or Qatar or even Dubai that im sure you dont even have money to go to. Get an education bro....
dullard I can feed ur entire family for a whole year... everything western is haram to u, social media should be haram 2u as well.... Arabian donkey

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Kendroid: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2017
Hope they are still V grin
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by nengibo: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2017
malware:

See a Nunu
That's a nun or are you trying to be offensive
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by feelgoodInc: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
skolab4:
shaatAAP!!! MUMU, @feelgoodinc" the poster above me,,,ur post shows that you ve have a dead brain,,,,,,, see these Christians hypocrisy,,,so this dress is civilized to you,, both dress are skimpy as their thigh are not even covered,, even cleavages,,i wonder why the women cover their head while praying in the church, but when they r outside their body(head), doesn't belong to God any longer all in the name of civilization... You should av better start wearing PANTS & BRA alone now since we r now in the civilized world,,

do you know that Muhammed recommended that water that contained menstrual blood and a dead donkey was good for drinking?and that is your prophet, he said if a fly enters your water it is also good for drinking that a disease is in one wing and there's no disease in the other wing of the fly?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by impossible27(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
malware:

Because they were not wearing veils cheesy
huh. what are u even saying?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by impossible27(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
malware:

Does ladies un your family wear such veils?
Yea. if they chose to. nobody dictates for them what to wear. unlike your mohammed that dictates in your family. cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
impossible27:

Yea. if they chose to. nobody dictates for them what to wear. unlike your mohammed that dictates in your family. cheesy

Just be more specific that your bible made provision for decent dressing i.e wearing of veils which the Nunus still do, but that provision was tactically removed leaving it to only the Nunus while the kpetus are encouraged to walk semi-naked.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by feelgoodInc: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
do you know that Muhammed recommended that water that contained menstrual blood and a dead donkey was good for drinking?and that is your prophet, he said if a fly enters your water it is also good for drinking that a disease is in one wing and there's no disease in the other wing of the fly?
no Muslim is man enough to challenge this.
I'll say it again

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Unimaginable123: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Basic123:

This one will have been better to show that she is in 25th century and 400years ahead of you in 21st century.
what's wrong with the dress? This is. Modern age not stone age

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State / Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.