Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry (86922 Views)

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by makahlj2: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
StakerLives:

am sure none of those commenters are fulanis cause we represent nigeria positively.

Fulanis have been Islamists and Jihadists since the times of Uthman Dan Fodio.

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by emmasege: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
juman:
They are not muslims in their family.

They are christians.

That's the fact they conceal from Kwarans because of their religious extremism. Bukky has never been a practicing Muslim. It's just of recent that he adopted 'Abubakar'. Same goes for his sister Gbemi. Bukky's Christian wife (Toyin) further makes him more Christian than Muslim.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by emerged01(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Why the complain? Those girls are not Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by achieversbizpro(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
nothing bad abt d dressng
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Waga02: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Is covering your head and your face a criteria to make heaven. islam force people to adapt to particular life style. Please life is a choice, Religion is also a choice, life style is a choice

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by smartnero24(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Isn't saraki's wife a Christian?
Possible the kids too are practicing with her.
As for hijab matter, Mtcheew!! Who dat one epp?

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
nengibo:
Make dem leavedem jor who hijab help

Virgin Mary, she wore it in all her pictures. Even in present day's Rome, those church ladies cover clad in a hijab looking attire.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by laumana: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
@IG WALA, I use to know you as an agitate for anti-corruption, when have you started delving into private and religious affairs, for some of us , we follow you because of your initial intent, but with this post, its obvious that you are one of those that are trying to ISLAMIZE/DESECULARIZE Nigeria as a country

WELL FOR ME........I will seaze to follow you any longer

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by crystalnet: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Who told these guys that those girls are Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by sekem: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
StakerLives:
cool
beautiful ladies

some of my brethrens from the north needs to be civilized

am sure none of those commenters are fulanis cause we represent nigeria positively.

Good morning

Beautiful wetin

E be like say Apollo dey do you abi?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by ashawopikin(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2017

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by juman(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
emmasege:
That's the fact they conceal from Kwarans because of their religious extremism. Bukky has never been a practicing Muslim. It's just of recent that he adopted 'Abubakar'. Same goes for his sister Gbemi. Bukky's Christian wife (Toyin) further makes him more Christian than Muslim.

Kwarans know that bukola is political muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by ezeagu(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
This is how most Nigerians think. A granny can't fuck without being paraded around town in Ebonyi for instance.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
ESDKING:
Everybody must not be primitive. BIG FOOOOLS.

Is this one also primitive Mr. Super-fool?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Nnamaka1: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Mennn! This one weak me oooo. Why are we Nigerians so retarded in our reasoning heh?? Nigeria number3 man children are graduating in a top foreign university where 4yrs is 4 yrs , while our brothers and sisters are spending over 6yrs for a 4yr course, and some universities are still under lock down and all what someone can see wrong with Saraki's is the daughter's dressing to the graduation ceremony.

Mennn! I tire oooo! Jesus should just come tonight. Me I don tire for this country.

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by sekem: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
smartnero24:
Isn't saraki's wife a Christian?
Possible the kids too are practicing with her.
As for hijab matter, Mtcheew!! Who dat one epp?

Excuse Sir

But please can you tell me how religion is holding Africans back?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nutase:
Archaic Hypocrites. What concerns you with there dressing? Do you expect everyone to fit into your personal definition of decency.

What can you say about the lady in the below pic?

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by GeneratioNext(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] if we talk they will say they are far from hell fire close to where we don't know .....
This is pure morality practice leave religion alone MFM OR REDEEM wouldn't accommodate this
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Trottle: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
vedaxcool:
He wants to be baba Adinni but doesn't want to behave. like one

May Allah bless you for this comment!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by MrCork: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosin400:
[i][/i]Some Muslims seem to have a problem with the clothes daughters of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, wore to their brother's graduation in the UK, last Thursday.

See some of the comments dropped under a post published by IG Wala below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/16/they-are-enemies-of-islam-facebook-users-criticize-bukola-saraki-and-his-daughters-dressing/

..WOW
......I will all ways tell people to stay far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far away from Muslim n Islam people...that religion is dangerous!!!! (FreeDom of speech and expression)))..no oofeense!!
angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Jengem:
How has dressing in hijab helped the poor illiterates in the north

The most impoverished region

What data did you used to arrive at your conclusion that North is the most impoverished region?

I need your comment on the pic below.

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by vedaxcool(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Trottle:

May Allah bless you for this comment!!!

ameen my brother. ..
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by gbishman: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
All u so called Islamic clerics your outdated laws dont apply to Nigerian big men. Am sure if it was a popper u guys would have been calling for their hands or breast

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by emekaRaj(m): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
With their bald head, had they worn hijab they would hav look more beautiful
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by kbzee11(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
wahala dey Ooo !!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
the only people who follow religion are poor people, because the believe that God will make them Rich one day! yeah! right! the righteous are not meant to be rich! Jesus christ and his families was never rich or educated
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Myself2(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
Phuck islam mehnn, the system is full of pretence and hypocrisy.
BTW very beautiful ladies;the Saraki girls

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
More reasons to love Saraki

He got lovely daughters and a wonderful family!

Anybody who don't like this civilised family can go hug a transformer

I will rather entrust the future of my daughters in the hands of Saraki than that of Sami Yerima of Zamfara state who marries 11 year olds!

I will ask those criticising Saraki to show us their outrage when Yerima marry underage ladies!

Bunch of lunatics!

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by benfluleck: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
omogidi234:
Religion apart, the two girls sitting didn't have good apparels.

The one sitting on the left almost exposed her thigh up.

The one sitting on the right ( who looks to me like a young girl) has her cleavage showing.

That is not good, the most funny part is that those apparels most times are expensive.

^ wetin concern you, na you be the papa. Illiterate people who neva see anywhere for their lives think sey dey get dominion over everyone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by silentdomain(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Sweet picture

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by castrokins(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Na Dem Dem, Wetin Consign Agbero With Overload?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State / Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.