Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry (86918 Views)

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by TijaniAbu: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Muslim Haters and Hater Muslims all over the place. What makes the bigot hater think that Saraki's daughters are even muslims? Saraki's wife is a Christian, the daughters can follow their mother's religion. If the bigot haters know what Saudi princesses really wear will he commit suicide on top the panadol he's taking for pokenose headache? He hasn't seen those northern fulani traditional women's costume with open stomach and head? Even Jordanian Princess Haya Bint Hussein a 41st generation direct descendant of Prophet Mohammed. Married to the Ruler of Dubai, she is a Sheikha. She does not cover her head - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haya_bint_Hussein

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
pterson:
Stop spamming the thread with the same picture.

How about this one

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by pterson(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
jhinganreal:
As long as I will not be in surport of immoral dressing, I will want my fellow muslims to recognise the fact that you don't hold the heart of men.Why can't you leave it for God? Isn't He that formed both you and others you term infidels and if you are certain that heaven is real and that ony one God exist and He promises heaven,must you take everybody along?
First person with a brain here.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by pterson(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
malware:

How about this one
Your cerebrum is cancerous. Both hemispheres, if you understand morality, you will know it comes from the heart, mind and soul rather than some recognizable apparel. I've seen good Muslims that show what a hijab means and practices it but you, you are just a keyboard warrior with a red account. Go get a brain surgery, mate.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by delivryboy: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Why does Hijab and Ramadan make all Christians foam in their mouths. Mention Hijab and see people fall over themselves spitting hateful false comments and end it up by saying "Islam is hateful" hate has eaten deep into most Christians and they don't even realize it yet. Islam you met, Islam you will die and leave on earth. The only difference will be that the number of Muslims will increase before you die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by seguno2: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Unimaginable123:
What's wrong with the dresses for God's sake? Are we still living in the 12th century?

Yes.
We are living in the 12th century where Saraki, other northern elites including the Yobe state former governor and senator who was caught fcvking two women implement Sharia laws for the POOR.

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by pterson(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
malware:

What's the difference between Muslim's Hijabs and what this lady wears?

Secondly, I don't see Christian girls covering their heads to church in Nigeria, why?
That's because they are attending the wrong churches. Channel your energy into something productive mate and stop being stewpeed

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by pterson(m): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
delivryboy:
Why does Hijab and Ramadan make all Christians foam in their mouths. Mention Hijab and see people fall over themselves spitting hateful false comments and end it up by saying "Islam is hateful" hate has eaten deep into most Christians and they don't even realize it yet. Islam you met, Islam you will die and leave on earth. The only difference will be that the number of Muslims will increase before you die.
Islam is came in the AD.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by mbjsuki(m): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
Maybe, just maybe I'm the only one seeing this. The effect of stolen money! Those his kids are rather looking odd and funny looking. They don't look anything rich.
Just imagine. Even the so called AJ breeds are better looking.
Or maybe, my eyes are playing tricks on me again.
You can't rob people and expect live a glamorous life. It will rob you off on somethings, either you have an lunatic as a child and a complete "ediot" with full package to nurse as a cause from the people......just my way of thinking and behaving myself.
Have a look at those kids again. Chai!
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by MrIcredible: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
alcmene:
For you to be a good Muslim, you must be poor and wretched
Very stupîd dolty notion.
Go to saudi, iran, Kuwait and co and see how very rich Muslims practice Islam.

You think Islam is like your Christianity or you want to compare us to your savage deeplife su?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Trendirabingi: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
seguno2:

Yes.
We are living in the 12th century where Saraki, other northern elites including the Yobe state former governor and senator who was caught fcvking two women implement Sharia laws for the POOR.
d ediots are such pathetic hypocrites.... Its becoming very clear dat many dark soul bigots hide behind those dark veils of d religion, go to d middle east, parkistan, mali, n ur own very northern nigeria, n u wld really pity innocent lots who were born into such religious belief, n subjected to follow...go see d rattling of guns splitting d limbs of little children in those fanatic infested regions, while the noise of allah arkbar rants in d background..from d decayed mouths of malfunctioning lunatics, all in d name of bigotry n religion... They lost their core, basic sanity or fundamental humanity...... Very pitiable lots...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by TijaniAbu: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
mbjsuki:
Maybe, just maybe I'm the only one seeing this. The effect of stolen money! Those his kids are rather looking odd and funny looking. They don't look anything rich.
Just imagine. Even the so called AJ breeds are better looking.
Or maybe, my eyes are playing tricks on me again.
You can't rob people and expect live a glamorous life. It will rob you off on somethings, either you have an lunatic as a child and a complete "ediot" with full package to nurse as a cause from the people......just my way of thinking and behaving myself.
Have a look at those kids again. Chai!

That is what happens to fake pastorian dullardeens when they listen to lies, they become flabbergasted when confronted by truth and facts. Saraki's children look like sensible disciplined children, no signs of excess or ill-gotten affluence, very intelligent kids they must be to graduate from London School of Economics. What you see is what you get, unlike what fastordeen e-rats would have you believe. That is why the jackalian CCT case failed and Saraki won victory over dullardeen case of lies. Old money does not shout.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
pterson:

That's because they are attending the wrong churches. Channel your energy into something productive mate and stop being stewpeed

Am I being stupid? Well thank God you guys admitted that your girls dress indecently.. .. that's their identity everywhere, in Markets, Movies, Schools everywhere. .. .

Whoever calls Muslims primitives because of their mode of dressing should first call Virgin Mary primitive also.... .. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by baby124: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Beautiful family. The young girls are dressing their age and for their generation. By the way their mother is Christian and they can choose to follow her religion. Religion is personal and for all you know Saraki may be the only Muslim in that whole family.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by sparkwil(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
omogidi234:
Religion apart, the two girls sitting didn't have good apparels.

The one sitting on the left almost exposed her thigh up.

The one sitting on the right ( who looks to me like a young girl) has her cleavage showing.

That is not good, the most funny part is that those apparels most times are expensive.

Very sensible

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
pterson:
Your cerebrum is cancerous. Both hemispheres, if you understand morality, you will know it comes from the heart, mind and soul rather than some recognizable apparel. I've seen good Muslims that show what a hijab means and practices it but you, you are just a keyboard warrior with a red account. Go get a brain surgery, mate.

Blabbing as expected grin
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by pterson(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
malware:

Blabbing as expected grin
Let that sink

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by delivryboy: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
TijaniAbu:
Muslim Haters and Hater Muslims all over the place. What makes the bigot hater think that Saraki's daughters are even muslims? Saraki's wife is a Christian, the daughters can follow their mother's religion. If the bigot haters know what Saudi princesses really wear will he commit suicide on top the panadol he's taking for pokenose headache? He hasn't seen those northern fulani traditional women's costume with open stomach and head? Even Jordanian Princess Haya Bint Hussein a 41st generation direct descendant of Prophet Mohammed. Married to the Ruler of Dubai, she is a Sheikha. She does not cover her head - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haya_bint_Hussein
The fact that everyone is doing the wrong thing doesn't mean it is right. Are these people your God? Why must you look up to humans for examples and leadership when you can decide what is good for you. Hijab and Ramadan kills you.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Humanistme: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
malware:

What's the difference between Muslim's Hijabs and what this lady wears?

Secondly, I don't see Christian girls covering their heads to church in Nigeria, why?

what's your point exactly. I see Catholics and deeper life, Anglicans and chosen members cover their hair during prayers and in churches in Nigeria. what difference does it make.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by abashi47(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
men am in the north .here most ladies u see In d long hijab eh,na original oloshos them b... using hijab as cover doesnt make u a good person

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Humanistme: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
malware:

Don't you think all Christian women should be wearing this?

No being decently dressed does not include dressing like masquerade or ninja when we are not in winter season

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Humanistme: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
ollah1:

Why cover their hair only during church services?

that's the way it is in their bible. a women should not pray with her hair uncovered

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Biodun556(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
I learnt that Bola Ahmed Tinubu rejected the title of Baba Adinni of Nigeria after the demise of Folawiyo which was a good and honest move.

When you can not fulfil the rites of a religious title do not opt for it. When you are Christian don't say you a Muslim for what ever reason.

Those who are condemning Bukola Saraki have the rights to do so because of deceit in the name of politics.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by slowbreeze(f): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
alcmene:

Looll..& av body odour with no self ambition/desire to make it; cos dats an abomination..& of course kill or help kill d outcasts so as to make it to d final destination..hehehe.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Humanistme:

that's the way it is in their bible. a women should not pray with her hair uncovered

What does Timothy 2: 9 and Mathew 5: 28 says?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by dawahlarry: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
alcmene:
You need to find out about that rich man called EASY AND QUIET in Lagos, then you would realize your analogy is wrong.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by chiraqDemon(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hijab or big bogus bags of bombs

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Biodun556(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
I learnt that Bola Ahmed Tinubu rejected the title of Baba Adinni of Nigeria after the demise of Folawiyo which was a good and honest move.

When you can not fulfil the rites of a religious title do not opt for it. When you are Christian don't say you a Muslim for what ever reason.

Those who are condemning Bukola Saraki have the rights to do so because of deceit in the name of politics.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by abels(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Buh is it dat d photo background is poor or sarakis daughters r not photogenic, i nor understand
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by delivryboy: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
slowbreeze:

Looll..& av body odour with no self ambition/desire to make it; cos dats an abomination..& of course kill or help kill d outcasts so as to make it to d final destination..hehehe.
It also include being a human flesh eater from Isi-Alangwa, a notorious kidnapper like Evans, not forgetting a baby factory owner, also, you have to sell drugs in drug forbidden lands like Indonesia and Thailand. Not forgetting great robbery skills, lying all over the Internet. Being present as ashawo in all brothels in Nigeria and Africa.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Humanistme: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
ollah1:

What does Timothy 2: 9 and Mathew 5: 28 says?
Timothy was talking about decency and Mathew was preaching about adultery.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Basic123: 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Unimaginable123:
What's wrong with the dresses for God's sake? Are we still living in the 12th century?
This one will have been better to show that she is in 25th century and 400years ahead of you in 21st century.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State / Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.