Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry (86925 Views)

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Humanistme:

Timothy was talking about decency and Mathew was preaching about adultery.

What decency was Timothy taking about? Mind breaking it down and don't forget to also break Corinthians 11 : 1- 6 down. Thanks
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Humanistme: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
ollah1:

What decency was Timothy taking about? Mind breaking it down and don't forget to also break Corinthians 11 : 1- 6 down. Thanks

your point?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Humanistme:

your point?

How about breaking it down ?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Humanistme: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
ollah1:

How about breaking it down ?

I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO GO ROUND IN CIRCLES WITH YOU. make your point let me see where you are coming from.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by slowbreeze(f): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
delivryboy:

It also include being a human flesh eater from Isi-Alangwa, a notorious kidnapper like Evans, not forgetting a baby factory owner, also, you have to sell drugs in drug forbidden lands like Indonesia and Thailand. Not forgetting great robbery skills, lying all over the Internet. Being present as ashawo in all brothels in Nigeria and Africa.

U see d low level of reasoning dey talk about..So what makes u think that I am Ibo or once anyone dat doesn't like ur whack religion ;d person automatically is Ibo..D blood of the people of Agatu dat ur minions murdered still speaks dats y u guys can never know peace.PS: I don't exchange words with childish people So go wash ur private part with ur kettle or do some oda shiii...

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by matotoide(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
Which one be ''baba addini' ' again? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Such a term can only be found among yoruba moozlems cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Bimpe29: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hypocrisy
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by kikake: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
nengibo:
Make dem leave dem jor who hijab help

They prefer their daughters and wives and sisters in bags in the name of religion. Sorry. It's summer in Europe where the girls were.

But one sad thing: they struggle to share one Nigeria with easterners who they share no value systems with.

Without commonly shared value systems among the component groups in a country, nationhood can NEVER be achieved in such a country.

Just look at those pretty girls they wanted clothed in body bags!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Akpan107(m): 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
omogidi234:
Religion apart, the two girls sitting didn't have good apparels.

The one sitting on the left almost exposed her thigh up.

The one sitting on the right ( who looks to me like a young girl) has her cleavage showing.

That is not good, the most funny part is that those apparels most times are expensive.
You have spoken wisely... God bless.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by feelgoodInc: 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
malware:

Am I being stupid? Well thank God you guys admitted that your girls dress indecently.. .. that's their identity everywhere, in Markets, Movies, Schools everywhere. .. .

Whoever calls Muslims primitives because of their mode of dressing should first call Virgin Mary primitive also.... .. I rest my case

we'll go and read sunan Abu Dawud 67
and also read sunan ibn Majah 521
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Sirjamo: 12:17am On Jul 17, 2017
MediumStout:
I will forever be a yoruba muslim cool
Same here
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by HajimeSaito(m): 12:43am On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

It's always amusing when a religion that was founded by a pedophile, rapist, Sex Award Winner (S.A.W) starts acting holier than thou. Very amusing.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 17, 2017
HajimeSaito:

It's always amusing when a religion that was founded by a pedophile, rapist, Sex Award Winner (S.A.W) starts acting holier than thou. Very amusing.

Lol. I honestly dunno what made you sound so petty and mad like it's a battle or something. Btw, what's my business if he did that?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by HajimeSaito(m): 12:54am On Jul 17, 2017
I'm really curious to know where muslims get their sense of moral "uprightness" from. Your fake "prophet" Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) was obsessed with sex and he was always writing about sex and satisfying his sexual urges with any available females.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by HajimeSaito(m): 12:59am On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. I honestly dunno what made you sound so petty and mad like it's a battle or something. Btw, what's my business if he did that?

Shouldn't the misconduct of an "agbaya" fake "prophet " who sleeps with 9 year old girls receive greater condemnation than the outfit of two innocent girls?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by joinnow: 1:31am On Jul 17, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Dat Saraki daughter on left seated with mini gown go bad gan

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by TijaniAbu: 1:53am On Jul 17, 2017
Biodun556:
I learnt that Bola Ahmed Tinubu rejected the title of Baba Adinni of Nigeria after the demise of Folawiyo which was a good and honest move.

When you can not fulfil the rites of a religious title do not opt for it. When you are Christian don't say you a Muslim for what ever reason.

Those who are condemning Bukola Saraki have the rights to do so because of deceit in the name of politics.

Bola Tinubu cannot be doing juju and dare take Baba Adini title, he knows that is the day he will meet his maker. By the way, his daughters are very wild things. See the daughter of of your pious muslim Jagaban who is not an enemy of Islam ko? Jagaban e-rats in glass houses should not throw stones. Asiwaju of lewdness. Friend of Islam father of hijab wearing un-clad daughter. Bola Ahmed Tinubu, see your life? Upon all the money Tinubu stole to put in this young woman's hsbc account in Great Portland Street UK, she has surpassed her father's sins of deceit.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by sweetgala(m): 3:20am On Jul 17, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

beautiful ladies

some of my brethrens from the north needs to be civilized

am sure none of those commenters are fulanis cause we represent nigeria positively.

Good morning

The only person who lacks civility is yourself and the sever others who liked your post.
It is evident your either didn't read the comments or you don't analytical capacity to resolve the context and direction of the comments.

The supposed "Baba Adinni" obviously doesn't practice the religious doctrines he signed up to promote, another commentator brought up the injunction that religious practice is not a compulsion , some accused the man of not observing his 5 daily prayers and another accused him of feigning religious beliefs for political advantage
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by sweetgala(m): 3:24am On Jul 17, 2017
Jengem:
How has dressing in hijab helped the poor illiterates in the north

The most impoverished region

Religion is food for the soul, Jesus wasn't reputed as a billionaire in his lifetime
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by seunfape(m): 4:45am On Jul 17, 2017
They are not Muslim. They are Christians .
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by nengibo: 5:23am On Jul 17, 2017
malware:

Which of the doctrines does the below Virfin Mary belongs?
The Catholic faith wasn't even there that time, she spent most of her life as a Jew
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by nengibo: 5:30am On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

Why cover their hair only during church services?
Christian head covering is the veiling of the head by women in a variety of Christian traditions. Some cover only in public worship, while others believe they should cover their heads all the time. The biblical basis for head coverings is found in 1 Corinthians 11:2–5

11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.11:4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.11:5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. 1 Corinthians
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by nengibo: 5:34am On Jul 17, 2017
malware:

They dress to kill na, Evans, Armed robbers and child thieves have a common objective of killing their targets... .

It is quite amazing how you easily submitted to the fact that most Christian girls do not dress the way they're supposed to.... Why don't you take it upon yourself to preach to the to do the right thing?
I understand where you're coming from as a Muslim, but understand that religion isn't by force, and you don't have to stone or kill everyone or thing with an opposing view, Christianity is a personal race, Judgement is for God
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by sanandreas(m): 5:59am On Jul 17, 2017
malware:

How is a Catholic nunu different, is she not a Christian?
stop calling a catholic nun a nunu if not I will rubbish your religion.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 6:27am On Jul 17, 2017
sanandreas:
stop calling a catholic nun a nunu if not I will rubbish your religion.

You've rubbished it before so it's not a new thing....
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 6:29am On Jul 17, 2017
nengibo:

I understand where you're coming from as a Muslim, but understand that religion isn't by force, and you don't have to stone or kill everyone or thing with an opposing view, Christianity is a personal race, Judgement is for God

Go tell thr chief Judge of your state that Judgement is for God and see if he would relinquish his position.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 6:31am On Jul 17, 2017
nengibo:

The Catholic faith wasn't even there that time, she spent most of her life as a Jew

Ohhhh.. . So why don't you guys copy her own mode of dressing? Who did you copy the nude dressing from?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 6:32am On Jul 17, 2017
Humanistme:

No being decently dressed does not include dressing like masquerade or ninja when we are not in winter season

Tell this ti all catholic Nunus

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 6:34am On Jul 17, 2017
Humanistme:

what's your point exactly. I see Catholics and deeper life, Anglicans and chosen members cover their hair during prayers and in churches in Nigeria. what difference does it make.

Why do they cover their hair during prayers please? To look primitive abi?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by nengibo: 6:38am On Jul 17, 2017
malware:

Ohhhh.. . So why don't you guys copy her own mode of dressing? Who did you copy the nude dressing from?
I don't understand your questions, do i dress nude, and how does one even dress nude
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 6:42am On Jul 17, 2017
nengibo:

I don't understand your questions, do i dress nude, and how does one even dress nude

Tell me how the girls at yojr church dressed yesterday. ... are they anything remotely close to the way Nunus dress?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Auki: 7:17am On Jul 17, 2017
Most Christian almost always support immorality.

They followed their own lust, hell will settle their account a final resting place for the wrongdoers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State / Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.