Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry (86924 Views)

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by impossible27(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
malware:

Just be more specific that your bible made provision for decent dressing i.e wearing of veils which the Nunus still do, but that provision was tactically removed leaving it to only the Nunus while the kpetus are encouraged to walk semi-naked.
lol. u are busted. Wearing of veils by Nun is a church tradition. where is it written in the bible? decent dressing dosent mean wearing of veil.

@ bold. I can't count how many times i fvcked a girl on hijab during my sec school even till date (I can swear with my life on that). wearing hijab dosnt make them holy either. they are just hipocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by oyatz(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Liar!
Where in the Qur'an did Allah mandated Muslims to wear hijab?
1)Hijab is more of a cultural dressing code than a divinely ordained dressing code.
2) The early Muslims didn't wear the hijab
3) The use of hijab predated Islam by thousands of years.

Its better you read the history of the hijab

mojeedajao2017:
It would be good if you can shed light on what you defined as fanatism. Does obedience to one's God mean fanatism? Praise be to Allah we are not poor in my family and we practice what our creator commanded and insha Allah we will not forsake the path as a result of what many ignorant people say. Obedience to islamic ideology is for people of understanding and piety and not for people who have lost focus in the name of civilisation.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Humanistme: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
malware:

Tell this ti all catholic Nunus

Nuns or reverend sisters are a society and that's their dress code. if you don't belong to their society you don't need to dress like them.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Humanistme: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
malware:

Why do they cover their hair during prayers please? To look primitive abi?

it's written their bible olodo. corinthians 11: 1 to 6
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by oyatz(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Thank you my brother, may God continue to increase your wisdom.
1) Wearing of hijab is a dress code, a purely cultural practice
2) Hijab wearing Muslims girls are just like other girls, they engage in all kinds of sins that girls of that age groups commit like formication and adultery, abortion etc
3) In predominantly Muslim societies, even prostitutes wear hijab... It doesn't connote Godliness.

impossible27:

lol. u are busted. Wearing of veils by Nun is a church tradition. where is it written in the bible? decent dressing dosent mean wearing of veil.

@ bold. I can't count how many times i fvcked a girl on hijab during my sec school even till date (I can swear with my life on that). wearing hijab dosnt make them holy either. they are just hipocrite.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by oyatz(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Give this bros 3 bottles of origin.

nelsont1:
Idiots... Corruption and murder are no crimes for Allah.... he only cares about nudity.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Organs(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
dullard I can feed ur entire family for a whole year... everything western is haram to u, social media should be haram 2u as well.... Arabian donkey

See mumu for here, I should be doing you Ntoooor, with your western education, Buhari even in a sick bed in a London Hospital, without all your degrees and money still remains, your president and Commander in chief and there is nothing you can do about it. You can only shout and scream, nothing more, so, better get in line waawaa kawai.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by omooba969(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
louqas:

You are a fool, because my comment does not say what you want to hear you call it nonsense why didn't you just skip it and continue reading other comments................. stay off my comment they are not meant for you.

Thank you, may Allah bless you. smiley
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by SamiraF: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
TijaniAbu:

Bola Tinubu cannot be doing juju and dare take Baba Adini title, he knows that is the day he will meet his maker. By the way, his daughters are very wild things. See the daughter of of your pious muslim Jagaban who is not an enemy of Islam ko? Jagaban e-rats in glass houses should not throw stones. Asiwaju of lewdness. Friend of Islam father of hijab wearing un-clad daughter. Bola Ahmed Tinubu, see your life? Upon all the money Tinubu stole to put in this young woman's hsbc account in Great Portland Street UK, she has surpassed her father's sins of deceit.

That is the type of hijab nairaland commenters praise, stark nudity under transparent hijab. And that is Tinubu the media controllers daughter? Sad.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Organs:

See mumu for here, I should be doing you Ntoooor, with your western education, Buhari even in a sick bed in a London Hospital, without all your degrees and money still remains, your president and Commander in chief and there is nothing you can do about it. You can only shout and scream, nothing more, so, better get in line waawaa kawai.
ewu I'm living my dream life, do u think every nairalander is as poor as u... get a life I'm far beta than u, just get a life ... poor dullard
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by dawahlarry: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
oyatz:
Liar!
Where in the Qur'an did Allah mandated Muslims to wear hijab?
1)Hijab is more of a cultural dressing code than a divinely ordained dressing code.
2) The early Muslims didn't wear the hijab
3) The use of hijab predated Islam by thousands of years.

Its better you read the history of the hijab

It is very good to always keep mute on things you don't have knowledge about. You better stop reading fake stories up and down and grab your Quran for knowledge.

In Chapter 33 known as al-Ahzab, verse 59, Allah gives the following command to Prophet Muhammad:

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ, قُلْ لأَزْوَاجِكَ وَ بَنَاتِكَ وَ نِسآءِ الْمُؤْمِنِيْنَ: يُدْنِيْنَ عَلَيْهِنَّ مِنْ جَلاَبِيْبِهِنَّ...
“O Prophet! Say to your wives, your daughters, and the women of the believers that: they should let down upon themselves their jalabib.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by oyatz(m): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
All the alleged bad effects of 'civilization' you wrote about has been with man since time immemorial.
Increase in population has brought about increase in the frequency of such vices but they didn't start recently as you wrongly assumed.

[/quote][quote author=skolab4 post=58538717] hey,,,even though is a veil, u Christians has refused to accept that it is good to cover once head as a female but only applicable to the Islamic doctrine,,,,come to think of it,,,,,,head cover,veil, hijab, kimar, Jalibab are all the same but only different in size, and shape.. The truth is it is not good to leave your head (particularly hair) uncovered, as well as the chest where someone can easily take a glance at ur boobs,breast or cleavages which make some people cover from head to chest.(you know what exposing boobs has done to the society now which you call civilization,,, RAPE,ADULTERY, prostitution, FURnication, juveniles delinquency, divorce, single parenting, marriage imbalance,infidelity,leading to all sort of atrocities in the civilized society.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by dawahlarry: 7:22am On Jul 18, 2017
oyatz:
All the alleged bad effects of 'civilization' you wrote about has been with man since time immemorial.
Increase in population has brought about increase in the frequency of such vices but they didn't start recently as you wrongly assumed.

You are still out of the fact that all the bad effects he listed are rampant in countries where ladies open there bodies. Google is your friend for more information and clarificaSouthern Africa, Oceania and North America report the highest numbers of rape.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by dawahlarry: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2017
oyatz:

You are still out of the fact that all the bad effects he listed are rampant in countries where ladies open there bodies. Southern Africa, Oceania and North America report the highest numbers of rape. Google is your friend for more information and clarifications. So it is not by increase in population but increase in unclad ways ladies walk around nowadays.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Humanistme: 9:05am On Jul 18, 2017
dawahlarry:

You are still out of the fact that all the bad effects he listed are rampant in countries where ladies open there bodies. Southern Africa, Oceania and North America report the highest numbers of rape. Google is your friend for more information and clarifications. So it is not by increase in population but increase in unclad ways ladies walk around nowadays.

you forgot India and Pakistan that cover their bodies msteww. btw didn't see Oceania.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by SamiraF: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2017
dawahlarry:

It is very good to always keep mute on things you don't have knowledge about. You better stop reading fake stories up and down and grab your Quran for knowledge.

In Chapter 33 known as al-Ahzab, verse 59, Allah gives the following command to Prophet Muhammad:

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ, قُلْ لأَزْوَاجِكَ وَ بَنَاتِكَ وَ نِسآءِ الْمُؤْمِنِيْنَ: يُدْنِيْنَ عَلَيْهِنَّ مِنْ جَلاَبِيْبِهِنَّ...
“O Prophet! Say to your wives, your daughters, and the women of the believers that: they should let down upon themselves their jalabib.

What is all this extreme Islamic dogma from Buhari Media Organisation's Ibrahim Garba Wala? Instead of the hypocrites to pray for Buhari to recover they are attacking Saraki's daughters? What was a so called devout muslim even doing looking at somebody else's wife and daughters? Anyway who does not know the saying that "oju imale kin kuro n'di oti"?? All these bigots should look at their own black sack clad wives.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by oyatz(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2017
Which epidemiological studies, conducted by reputable researchers arrived at this relationship?

dawahlarry:

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by dawahlarry: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
oyatz:
Which epidemiological studies, conducted by reputable researchers arrived at this relationship?

Google is your friend, the fact is still there if you care to learn.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by dawahlarry: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
SamiraF:

What is all this extreme Islamic dogma from Buhari Media Organisation's Ibrahim Garba Wala? Instead of the hypocrites to pray for Buhari to recover they are attacking Saraki's daughters? What was a so called devout muslim even doing looking at somebody else's wife and daughters? Anyway who does not know the saying that "oju imale kin kuro n'di oti"?? All these bigots should look at their own black sack clad wives.
I'm sure you don't need a Klin detergent to wash your face before you could see that he took a post to represent all Muslims in Kwara State which is 'Baba Adini'. Tinubu knew he wouldn't be able to meet the criteria and he decided not to take such position in Lagos after Folawiyo.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Organs(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
ewu I'm living my dream life, do u think every nairalander is as poor as u... get a life I'm far beta than u, just get a life ... poor dullard

How do you measure success? also how do you know ure better than me? You dont even know me or what i have and dont have, so you see, you are lying or assuming.......you sound very much like those Fela referred to as suffering and smiling... I am not better than you ok, but i know clearly that i have a balanced mindset and have better understanding of our situation than you. We all are Nigerians, we all are the cause of our problem with our divisive nature. You are unhappy cos you point to the wrong place, you will remain in that state bro, until you rethink and know that our strength is in us coming together to fight all these corrupt leaders and not all the hausa, muslim, fulani, etc finger pointing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State / Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.