Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (171404 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
odysey:

Create a group preferably a telegram super grp lots of folks if not spiritual would like to learn

This thread will surely continue. So it does have not anything to do with creating Whatsapp group.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Khaliyah(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
odysey:
if its just about demons I won't read except if I can monetize them with incantations in English cheesy I'll read the wiki stuff though wink thanks
Lol u wn monetize demon, na blood money b dat oo

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by odysey: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Khaliyah:

Lol u wn monetize demon, na blood money b dat oo
At least its not human grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dandiaz72:
Those having witchcraft attack should use garlic or consecrated broom or salt
Like Sam and Dean in supernatural

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
Like Sam and Dean in supernatural
Lol... it works ooo
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Khaliyah(m): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
odysey:

The read tried the incantations with knowing how to....

So if you love reading Just read and avoid the incantations... If you want to recite them and summon 'beings' Much more 'knowledge' is required

Nope m not interested in reading them cus I know I ll try do wants written inside. I hear something that if someone mention Jesus 150 times he transform into the spirit realm, have u heard something of such before?

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
odysey:
CAUTION

I wish this was put up earlier Reading this spiritual stuff can awaken your senses a bit, so .....
Got weird vibes just reading, hopefully it has nothing to do with this thread
I think I agree with this

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dandiaz72:

That book is dangerous... hope u can wield it. I think i have a copy
Yimu. Maybe for those that understands what's written in it.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
odysey:
lovely.... hope its not only about demons?
It is o. That Crowley guy was a satanist

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
Yimu. Maybe for those that understands what's written in it.
I'm highly spiritual
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dandiaz72:

I'm highly spiritual
Oh OK. Is it only negative entities that can b summoned? What of angels
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nikita1:
What's your full name cheesy
Blessing

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Elcuba: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
odysey:

until you ve asked people in Ekiti or gone to visit that area don't say its fiction

Still doesn't change the fact that luminouz is a good fictional writer. I have read his story before. You can do that too.

https://www.nairaland.com/3819366/alien-galaxy-war

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by FTrebirth(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
if you want to the rate of gullible people we have in nigeria use this thread as a case study.

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
Oh OK. Is it only negative entities that can b summoned? What of angels
It's possible( enochian scripts). But it's best to ask nicely since they are higher beings, u need to channel a higher power
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dandiaz72:

It's possible( enochian scripts). But it's best to ask nicely since they are higher beings, u need to channel a higher power
So have u successfully tried summoning?

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Elcuba:

Still doesn't change the fact that luminouz is a good fictional writer. I have read his story before. You can do that too.

https://www.nairaland.com/3819366/alien-galaxy-war

Lmaoooooooooo!!!!!
U like DAT galaxy story abi....I have been a bit disinterested in continuing the story coz of bloggers n their pathetic stealing of original stories....
But I am writing a novel on it now.....it should be out next year.....
Wish me luck hommie! grin

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
So have u successfully tried summoning?
Nah, it might sound silly but i speak with some in my dreams

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dandiaz72:

Nah, it might sound silly but i speak with some in my dreams
Hmmmm... Okay o

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
Hmmmm... Okay o
Have u had any visitation?

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dandiaz72:

Have u had any visitation?
naaaa...

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Khaliyah:

Oga Vic, happy Sunday hope u enter church today?
same 2 u boss
yeah i did grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
naaaa...
Do u wish 4 1
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dandiaz72:

Do u wish 4 1
To what end? Is there any positive gain therein?

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Khaliyah:

U don't experience dis stuff frequently? But u should have rebuked the demon to level ur hostel na

That tree is probably 5 times older than him and so is whatever resides there.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
To what end? Is there any positive gain therein?
Yea... can give u vital info
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dandiaz72:

Yea... can give u vital info
I'm all ears. If they can tell me outcome of matches eh, sweet. Like will Man utd win Real madrid
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Are you in school?
Man utd game today what will b d outcome? Draw?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
I'm all ears. If they can tell me outcome of matches eh, sweet. Like will Man utd win Real madrid
Lmaooo... so she is a man u fan
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dandiaz72:

Lmaooo... so she is a man u fan
I am.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
I am.
i luv that... what's the attraction
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
sexybbstar:

What do you guys think? Dlordsamurai, luminouz, 5Dmindset,Nma27, Victornezzar
Happy Sunday dear
i think she's tyt
mention me wen u guys wanna start
Dlordsamurai nd odas dat av offended am really sorry
was just saying y prayer ain't involved in it

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.