Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today (11072 Views)

Mention That Section On Nairaland You Have Not Visited For Once. / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by thesuave10(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Op whatever you do. Do not take this lady Kimbra 's advice. She's good at giving advice to women but when it comes to men and their love and relationship life, she rants crap. Just ignore her advice and focus on mostly the men's advice here

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
I have come to that point on NL where I don't reply idiots. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
kimbra:
Then I guess she's cool with you?.
ya
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by thesuave10(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
I have come to the point where I correct morons and their advice grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
thesuave10:
I have come to the point where I correct morons and their advice grin grin
kimbra:
1-1

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by thesuave10(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tahrah:
1-1

This lady. You missing daddy? grin tongue
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Victornezzar: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Papiikush:

Na them dey fück pass
I swear
dem go con dey give pesin useless preachings
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
I made an objective comment and if you've got a problem with that 'cause your PM where rejected by me then do me a favour and commit suicide. cheesy tongue

I don't care about your fùcking existence on here.

@thesuave.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by chiraqDemon(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
kimbra:
Let me use this account. grin

Op, how old are you?. Is like some of you lack common sense. You were in a lady's campus lodge which I believe is a room apartment, and at first she said she wanted to change; you couldn't excuse her out of the room and again she said she wants to take her bath which I believe your being there was making her uncomfortable but you balanced and was eating groundnut. Here you're asking us why she was pacing up and down.

As in eh. D girl didn't want him there.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by thesuave10(m): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2017

Yh yh that's the common lie "I rejected your pm " try another one. I think you rejected my call too maybe you even rejected my approach on the street undecided grin and right now it seems you've also rejected good sense and reasoning abilities. You seem to have a good way of rejecting the good things of life grin tongue. Ride on sister smiley

@kimbra

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by pu7pl3(m): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
See all of them relationship experts...
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by pu7pl3(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
thesuave10:

Yh yh that's the common lie "I rejected your pm " try another one. I think you rejected my call too maybe you even rejected my approach on the street undecided grin and right now it seems you've also rejected good sense and reasoning abilities. You seem to have a good way of rejecting the good things of life grin tongue. Ride on sister smiley

@kimbra

Wow...ride on bro kill. Her

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nedfed(m): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
kimbra:

Op, how old are you?. Is like some of you lack common sense. You were in a lady's campus lodge which I believe is a room apartment, and at first she said she wanted to change; you couldn't excuse her out of the room and again she said she wants to take her bath which I believe your being there was making her uncomfortable but you balanced and was eating groundnut. Here you're asking us why she was pacing up and down.

Bro much money into ur acct for dis comment.
Nonesense

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by thesuave10(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
pu7pl3:

Wow...ride on bro kill. Her

Lol.. Nah bro. I ain't got time for this. I'll be out soon
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
I figured you're the same person as TheSlyone2. cheesy grin Same preying method on NL girls. You come off as nice and chatty but once they stop being chatty with you you start verbal attacks.

Same idiot that sent me two PMs in seconds I declined both, and started twisting my NL comments to gain "Likes".

@Thesuave, just swerve!.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by pterson(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Are you kids? 1-1 is a decent score to settle with just as Tahrah counted. Please let it slide
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
thesuave10:

This lady. You missing daddy? grin tongue
No,he is right here with me.tongue
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
The ode wants to hear "she wants to fuçk you". The poor girl was uncomfortable with his presence and was too polite to ask him to leave and the mumu couldn't even take a hint.
kimbra:

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by bossrillboss: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
all dis small small pikin topics self.Mtchewwwwwww.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by thesuave10(m): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lol.. You said I'm who? The fuckkk is slyone2? Slyone2, Yo bro come and carry your ex side hoe. I think she's delusional grin

Kimbra. Take a break relax and help yourself OK? Good girl. Sleep well grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by thesuave10(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
pterson:
Are you kids? 1-1 is a decent score to settle with just as Tahrah counted. Please let it slide

Is all good. I'm done. The Bible said you spare the rod you spoil the child. Just being a good ass Christian. grin
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
pterson:
Hehe!This one na fight to finish.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
kimbra:

This one no be Benita27 or undecided

1 Like

Be deceiving yourself, and the few gullible you could buy over. grin

You better desist from giving me crappy mentions, have just been looking at you. TheSlyone2!, Thesuave10!.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by pterson(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tahrah:
Hehe!This one na fight to finish.
The match ends 1-1. Great sportmanship, Sauve and the other lady whose name I haven't crammed.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:

This one no be Benit.a27 or undecided
I switched accounts. grin
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by pterson(m): 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
kimbra:
Be deceiving yourself, and the few gullible you could buy over. grin

You better desist from giving me crappy mentions, have just been looking at you. TheSlyone2!, Thesuave10!.
Issorite. Oya, call your boyfriend and laugh before you sleep.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by thesuave10(m): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Let me just like your comment. At least you finally spelt my moniker correctly. Be careful now tho these "gullible" ones might soon pounce on you

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by pterson(m): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
thesuave10:

Is all good. I'm done. The Bible said you spare the rod you spoil the child. Just being a good ass Christian. grin
Kimbra, just leave him.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
pterson:
The match ends 1-1. Great sportmanship, Sauve and the other lady whose name I haven't crammed.
Gosh,kimbra has thrown some real nice shades at thesuave10 and she's leading by 1point now.
Nice one.cool
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by thesuave10(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
pterson:

Issorite. Oya, call your boyfriend and laugh before you sleep.

Nigga please.. .you think guys are dog catchers Now?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by thesuave10(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tahrah:
Gosh,kimbra has thrown some real nice shades at thesuave10 and she's leading by 1point now.
Nice one.cool

I dig your commentary cheesy tongue. Daddy doesn't fight tho. He corrects the lil ones

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Gf Is Always Wet. / See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.