Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today (11072 Views)

Mention That Section On Nairaland You Have Not Visited For Once. / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Doyin400l(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Papiikush:
Rule number one.

Never, ever, ever, ever, never visit a lady in her apartment. Let her beg you to come instead (after turning her down for months)
That's not true bro. It depends on ur packaging. I bleeped about 2 girl just dis month in their apartment.. Guess what? They can't have it enough, wanted it more.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by tifany89(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
kimbra:
Let me use this account. grin

Op, how old are you?. Is like some of you lack common sense. You were in a lady's campus lodge which I believe is a room apartment, and at first she said she wanted to change; you couldn't excuse her out of the room and again she said she wants to take her bath which I believe your being there was making her uncomfortable but you balanced and was eating groundnut. Here you're asking us why she was pacing up and down.
Lol @ eating groundnut. Well I think she has a bf and was probably worried the guy could v come n barge in on you guys at any minute and the consequences would v been devastating coz it seems the guy isn't a reasonable guy. Anyway when next you see her ask her why she behaved the way she did
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Safiaa(f): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
kingcity:
ok...i get ur point..but its a self con, abt d changing of cloth, there is wardrobe in d room which has a curtain covering and she went there to change, she didn't change in my front
shut up jor. You should've left the room and gave her space. Oponu grin
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by kaboninc(m): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
kimbra:
I figured you're the same person as TheSlyone2. cheesy grin Same preying method on NL girls. You come off as nice and chatty but once they stop being chatty with you you start verbal attacks.

Same idiot that sent me two PMs in seconds I declined both, and started twisting my NL comments to gain "Likes".

@Thesuave, just swerve!.

Hmmm
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by luminouz(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Papiikush:
Rule number one.

Never, ever, ever, ever, never visit a lady in her apartment. Let her beg you to come instead (after turning her down for months)
One of my morafucking ironclad rules bro!!!!! grin
Nice one!
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Lalas247(f): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
Broda Emeka Okoro give ur life 2 Christ
so na wetin campus fellowship members dey do ahbi grin
my broda she was uncomfortable dat u wer der whyl she wanted 2 take her bath....nothing much
Gan win souls 4 Christ instead of crushing over sister Blessing grin
Victor u no well o grin
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today by Victornezzar: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Victor u no well o grin
lol
ow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Gf Is Always Wet. / See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.