Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (41217 Views)

IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / Anambra Election: Voters Defy IPOB Election Boycott Order, Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by akachivet: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2017
Fellow anambrarians pls do not allow enemies of progress & development to disrupt our stance as the light of the nation truth be told some of the people planning election boycot maybe non indigenes such that the outcome may not affect them one way or the other pls don't let outsiders decide our fate who wil laugh at our backs if we allow them accomplsh their mission

2 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by kingthreatz: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Boko Haram has killed more than 2000 people.
so please explain how ipob is more dangerous than Boko Haram,

By threatening the lives of people who want to go out and vote. Just like you did same to those wishing to conduct business on your sit at home order.

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by cuteslimmy: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2017
skultrick:
Over a million died in the war about 50yrs ago, the army committed genocide in 2016 and more extrajudicial killings of unarmed protesters and agitation raged even more, gathering more momentum. Oga police this is bigger than you. Come november we will know who owns anambra state. Biafra has come and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

No honest person will want a country where one aboki in north scores 120% and still gets admitted ahead of his counterpart who scored higher. There are a lot more cases of imbalance in nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu have made u zoogerians begin to sing restructuring, but its too late. And mind u all our leaders support biafra forget all the denounciation in front of camera. Its part and parcel of the strategy. Nnamdi Kanu is not alone, he has the full support of all se and 5 govs in ss and the biafran people.

Biafra has come! The voice of truth.

Long live Nnamdi Kanu!
Long live Biafra!
so the igbos did not killed any Nigerian or army?
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by bashydemy(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2017
attackgat:

Now you understand. IPOB doesnt care abiut wins, it cares causing very low voter turnout. If only 50 people came out to vote, the Boycott would have been a groundbreaking success.

and what will that change? Abeg they should extend that to 2019 so it will be a win win for Buhari and APC without much stress..
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by oladeebo: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2017
lightwind:
one day u pple will come to ur senses and realise what this man is doing today will have a great impact on the miserable lives our so called greedy politicians have subjected us into...mind u this struggle should be for every meaningful Nigerians home and abroad... we should all stand up and say no to greedy politicians... by so doing we will have a a comfortable place and land to be proud of.. this is a fight for all of us to have a great Government a working Government a Government that will tell u to pay ur tax and u will not have any reason not to pay ..because u have seen with ur eyes the great job done by your Government around ur cities ur rural areas ur great Roads, the Bridge, the flyover, the Electricity, the Stadium, ur Railway, ur Education system, the Sports area, the beautiful houses well decorated with flowers, good drainage system, making the houses built close to the island look beautiful... even the unborn children will have no reason to be proud of their Country called Nigeria... u will be very proud to pay ur Tax... but when i see u guys attack Nnamdi Kanu call him all sorts of names i weep for u lots.. every meaningful Nigerian suppose to support this Man what ever Ethnic group u found urself.. but rather u lot chose to criticize him calling for his Head to be cut off....I ask you Nigerians which way what do we really want as a Citizen should we still continue living in denial in this country... have u guys even had d opportunity to travel out of Nigeria before and see for urselves what is going on in other pples countries ...
Nnamdi kanu is a rebel that any one can't be taken real model, have aim of liquidation of a country like Nigeria is wickedness!
kanu not only violated the fundamental human right of 180 million Nigeria:-freedom of movement through out the federation, stay, education , work, religious etc.
but resisted you to a limited opportunity of your region!
he said you won't vote for your governor, do you know what that mean in international conventions, the end of democracy leads to Anarchy!

2 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by luluman: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2017
ESDKING:
Election will hold, but nobody is voting oga policeman.
Igbos shall be celebrating their nsala day in their various homes while zooo policemen that have killed civilians more than boko haram have done will be at the pooling unit waiting for whom to unleash their frustration on.

I pity the unfortunate ones that will come out that day, if anything happens to you.. you will be seen as someone that committed suicide because you were warned.

Stay in your various homes let us see how they will come to your house and shoot you.
Blood sucking demons!!
Elections must hold: your people will vote.QED
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by luluman: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2017
attackgat:
How will the Police arrest people in their house? I dont think the Police realise that on election day, all IPOB members will be indoors.
And since when did you start speaking for rest of us? If you will not vote, I will.Even if we have only 50 votes, who tops will be declared winner.

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by luluman: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Lajet:
I hope Afonjas will mind there business
Just the way Igbos mind their own business about our dealings with the North.Ode!!!.
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by luluman: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2017
skultrick:
Over a million died in the war about 50yrs ago, the army committed genocide in 2016 and more extrajudicial killings of unarmed protesters and agitation raged even more, gathering more momentum. Oga police this is bigger than you. Come november we will know who owns anambra state. Biafra has come and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

No honest person will want a country where one aboki in north scores 120% and still gets admitted ahead of his counterpart who scored higher. There are a lot more cases of imbalance in nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu have made u zoogerians begin to sing restructuring, but its too late. And mind u all our leaders support biafra forget all the denounciation in front of camera. Its part and parcel of the strategy. Nnamdi Kanu is not alone, he has the full support of all se and 5 govs in ss and the biafran people.

Biafra has come! The voice of truth.

Long live Nnamdi Kanu!
Long live Biafra!

Election must hold.
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by luluman: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2017
conductor25a:
[s][/s] Hahahaa cheesy cheesy

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by luluman: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2017
GoroTango:
Is that so? grin
OK o, but hope you will not be the first to shout genocide when the hand of the clock turns against you.
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by attackgat: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2017
bashydemy:

and what will that change? Abeg they should extend that to 2019 so it will be a win win for Buhari and APC without much stress..

Tats the whole point. Wether APC or PDP is in power, your suffering will not stop, it will be increasing. So what is the point to go out and vote?
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by feelgoodInc: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2017
kingthreatz:

By threatening the lives of people who want to go out and vote. Just like you did same to those wishing to conduct business on your sit at home order.
I'm not a small child, abeg speak with fact, did they threaten anyone's life?
where do you get your own news from?

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by bakila: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

The fact that you liar and steal does not mean that there is no honest and truthful people again.i am a yoruba girl and I am very cheap but I will never accept you even if almost every guy here have sex with me I swear you won't see my pant

Who wants to do anything with you? Is your pant wining lottery or an important trade secret. I dont want to see your pants or enter you at all at all
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by kingthreatz: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2017
feelgoodInc:

I'm not a small child, abeg speak with fact, did they threaten anyone's life?
where do you get your own news from?

Read the guy i quoted before you quoted me who said it is suicidal to go and vote that day.
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by jpphilips(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2017
toofit007:
i said leave it for me let it be rule by a sole administrator at least it is my state and not your state, face your state that will not be rule by a sole administrator. this is not a matter of chest beating just keep cool and watch events as they unfold. we came fully prepared for this struggle and we shall do all it take to bring it into fruition. everything that is going on in Biafraland has been strategically planned and I can assure you that no force or forces can quench the resolve of a determined set of people.in case your not aware, this is complete revolution loading and no force or forces can stop it...... go and mark my words. watch and see, the day of election will come and go but the out come will send shivers down the entire world spine. watch and see anambra election may put an end to this fraudulent entity called Nigeria.

Your state indeed!
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by keynesstreet2: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
attackgat:
How will the Police arrest people in their house? I dont think the Police realise that on election day, all IPOB members will be indoors.
But all Igbos are not ipob.....
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Sammyblaq(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Wherever he may be, technically he's still the one giving orders.
Haven't you heard of the cabal?....start listening to radio and buying newspaper.
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by bashydemy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
attackgat:

Tats the whole point. Wether APC or PDP is in power, My suffering will not stop, it will be increasing. So what is the point to go out and vote?

corrected in bold, Well I am not suffering, I am a hard working man and i make sure i work so hard and can do any legal job to fend for my self and my family so i won't blame anybody..
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by lightwind(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
oladeebo:

Nnamdi kanu is a rebel that any one can't be taken real model, have aim of liquidation of a country like Nigeria is wickedness!
kanu not only violated the fundamental human right of 180 million Nigeria:-freedom of movement through out the federation, stay, education , work, religious etc.
but resisted you to a limited opportunity of your region!
he said you won't vote for your governor, do you know what that mean in international conventions, the end of democracy leads to Anarchy!
TRASH TRASH... only because you have everything work for you....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family / Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State / Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.