Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (41232 Views)

IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / Anambra Election: Voters Defy IPOB Election Boycott Order, Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by jpphilips(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Don't arrest them , send a better message

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Themandator: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
ESDKING:
Election will hold, but nobody is voting oga policeman.
Igbos shall be celebrating their nsala day in their various homes while zooo policemen that have killed civilians more than boko haram have done will be at the pooling unit waiting for whom to unleash their frustration on.

I pity the unfortunate ones that will come out that day, if anything happens to you.. you will be seen as someone that committed suicide because you were warned.

Stay in your various homes let us see how they will come to your house and shoot you.
Blood sucking demons!!

Are you saying that even Anambra North where the incumbent comes from will not come out to vote for their son on that day because a certain Kanu said so .... Hope you know the man is from aguleri and Akwuzu is in that zone.... If I hear

4 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by realceeg(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
Biafra or nothing

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
ESDKING:
Igbos shall be celebrating their nsala day in their various homes while zooo policemen that have killed civilians more than boko haram have done will be at the pooling unit waiting for whom to unleash their frustration on.

I pity the unfortunate ones that will come out that day, if anything happens to you.. you will be seen as someone that committed suicide because you were warned.

Stay in your various homes let us see how they will come to your house and shoot you.
Blood sucking demons!!
gbam! I just wish it will be damn quiet out there. Let even a zombie not be found wandering about. I want the world to know whats up .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Stanleyifio(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
MediumStout:
Good job by the galant police. Biafra must never come. Kill Nnamdi Kanu and biafra agitations will be dead sad
bastard Wat has biafra Don to u
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by willibounce1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ipods are sore losers. See them changing mouth. Nobody is going to vote...blah bla blah. They have shifted from no elections to nobody will come out to vote. We already know ipods are bloody cowards.

Your biafrua.d jesus has told you to stay at home. Stop worrying yourselves about people who will vote. Speak for your self. Even if na 5 people vote, it will be counted and a winner will emerge. We have seen pictures of women in aso ebi dancing after the APC politicians in anambra. We have also seen people queuing up to register. Ipods can continue to console themselves with sit at home noise. You have been warned, you try to disrupt the election, you get yourself in hot ofe nsala soup. Your head will be used as isi ipod pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Klington: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yyeske:
Onye ka ibu! My state of origin and residence? Your fada left nyansh dia.
Kitikpa ma Utulu ume gbagbuo gi ebe a.
Try bullshit that day, we'll start deporting you guys next day after election.
Your madness stops at the border with Anambra.
noise maker

2 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by kingthreatz: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
ESDKING:

Blood sucking demons!!

Y'all ipob numnskulls are planning to kill them who vote right? It's obvious ipob is worst than boko haram
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Stanleyifio(m): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
kalmebad:

Am IBO, but I don't support Biafra agitation, let's learn to love ourselves first before asking to disintegrate,nothing is wrong with Nigeria, the wrong is within ourselves. Police shot at any idiot that day, let them die for nothing, if ojukwu couldn't actualise it, I wonder who will
u ar an Igbo fool den! Becos A cnt do it dat means B cn nt give a try! Idiot
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
Eehn na i heard of it on Channels Television that is regarding of the Election in Anambra state so i don't like the way they being so stupid and causing Wahala and acting like a hypocrite they have stop that nonsense. sikpo bkpa gi. Fool. angry sad embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by magzey: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
We dey watch from far NORTH!!! just to hear the rest that APC won Anambra. grin

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by toofit007: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
omoelerin1:
what implication? ur state will be ruled by a sole administrator. i dont know what the chest beaters will do
i said leave it for me let it be rule by a sole administrator at least it is my state and not your state, face your state that will not be rule by a sole administrator. this is not a matter of chest beating just keep cool and watch events as they unfold. we came fully prepared for this struggle and we shall do all it take to bring it into fruition. everything that is going on in Biafraland has been strategically planned and I can assure you that no force or forces can quench the resolve of a determined set of people.in case your not aware, this is complete revolution loading and no force or forces can stop it...... go and mark my words. watch and see, the day of election will come and go but the out come will send shivers down the entire world spine. watch and see anambra election may put an end to this fraudulent entity called Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by wanimo: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
OUR WINNING STRATEGY FOR SIT AT HOME AND BOYCOTTS!!

When we make a pronouncement, then we start campaigning for it on the social media. We take the evangelism to the grass-roots and to the streets. Everyone starts talking about it. Our critics and detractors get paranoid, they launch counter campaigns, they starts telling lies and blow things out of proportion.

We have greater numbers and stronger resolve. We counter their propaganda and lies. We expose more truths. We produce superior arguments. They get more angry and paranoid. We throw them into a panic. They start insulting us and calling us names. We insult them back. They threaten us, and we defy their threats. We intensify our campaign as we take it as a challenge. We make videos and audios. We circulate it round the globe. Foreign media attention is caught and they start talking about our pronouncement too.

The polity gets heated. Everyone becomes aware. There is tension in the air. We still refuse to back down. A few days to the D-Day, they tension is at its peak. There is uncertainty in the horizon. We campaign harder. We expose more truths. The government becomes confused. They use the police and army to threaten us, yet we refuse to be intimidated. We campaign harder. Then they are forced to deploy thousands of soldiers and police men. The tension goes over the bar. People become real afraid.

No one wants to die. We remind the people of how the military and police carry out extrajudicial killings. We show them pictures of innocent people who have died in the hands of the Nigerian security agencies. We warn them not to be caught in the snares of these blood suckers. Everyone obeys and stays in their homes. Some out of fear and others out of commitment. Our aim is achieved. Our pronouncement is adhered to.

#NoElectionInAnambra

Biafra or nothing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by jjjjj2017: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the nigeria police force, deals with anyone that disobeyed the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by sunnysunny69(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
kingsmerit:
it will be wrong for anyone to stop people from voting but i guess police are just helpless because its a sit at home.and with this latest statement from police,the few that would have voted will be too scared to come out that day.if they shoot you,you will be tagged IPOB miscreant...thats all.and believe me,fear police when they say 'you will be dealt with'. When police say they will protect you...ask yourself who they have protected before.this is just the consequences of bad leadership over the years playing out.we need to restructure or go our seperate ways.God bless us all as a people
I honestly like your reasoning, the police knew people will comply to stay indoor but very few will still want to vote, so if anyone try something funny to disturb those few, the warnings are there. Just as you say when a Nigerian police give you warning you will be dealt with, you are on your own if you fail to behave.

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Stanleyifio(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
selfmadeboss:
shoot any idiot wearing any ipob colour. shot anyone that even say bob or pob.
any ipob wey quote me stupidy will die by nigerian police stray bullet
u nd ur family wil be d 1st to die ewu!

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by nell4: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the nigeria police force, deals with anyone that disobeyed the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.
which constitution kwa.una get constitution. mtcheww
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by salford1: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
it's common sense that people we still come out to vote whether ipob likes it or not. Not every ibo takes ipob seriously.

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by bilazego(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
MediumStout:
Good job by the galant police. Biafra must never come. Kill Nnamdi Kanu and biafra agitations will be dead sad

Wetin be your own? there are many Kanus, kill one today and a more vicious one rise tomorrow. By the way what do stand to lose if Biafra secedes? you hate them yet you don't want them to go.
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by dumodust(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
gypsey:
well.. I will be staying in inside my mansion that day those police will be arresting, killing and brutalising their own families that day because they will not see mine outside, An hausa man? police commissioner in Anambra state? honestly if any Igbo man, I mean, real Igbo ( not mixture of Ibo/ Yoruba or hausa) don't see a problem with an hausa man been a police commissioner in anambra then he must be an imbec!le!, an outcast! angry
This post is so racist...
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by nell4: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
MediumStout:
kill him and 1 million Nnamdi kanu will evolve
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by sunnysunny69(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
gypsey:
well.. I will be staying in inside my mansion that day those police will be arresting, killing and brutalising their own families that day because they will not see mine outside, An hausa man? police commissioner in Anambra state? honestly if any Igbo man, I mean, real Igbo ( not mixture of Ibo/ Yoruba or hausa) don't see a problem with an hausa man been a police commissioner in anambra then he must be an imbec!le!, an outcast! angry
This is why i thought the commissioner was sent on a mission, and when a Nigerian police give warnings like this one, anyone thinking of an agitation or disturbing whoever chose to come out on that day need his head examined because the excuse is there to kill already.

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by ipob1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
kalmebad:

Am IBO, but I don't support Biafra agitation, let's learn to love ourselves first before asking to disintegrate,nothing is wrong with Nigeria, the wrong is within ourselves. Police shot at any idiot that day, let them die for nothing, if ojukwu couldn't actualise it, I wonder who will
another i am igbo lol. U ar a pathetic pseudo

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by alt3r3g0: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Warship:

When only 1000 people vote, then will you realize that Biafrans are serious.

If they are as few as you claim...then why dirsupt their campaign, why not just allow them fool themselves?
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
sunnysunny69:
This is why i thought the commissioner was sent on a mission, and when a Nigerian police give warnings like this one, anyone thinking of an agitation or disturbing whoever chose to come out on that day need his head examined because the excuse is there to kill already.
that's clearly the plan to kill Igbos on every simple excuse.
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by MrIcredible: 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
ESDKING:

Blood sucking demons!!
Frustrated mumu
If you like, don't come out to vote. That awusa man will mobilize his brothers to vote for him ans he'll sure win, become your executive governor and rule over you grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by brookz: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
tallestman79:

Keep on wallowing in your hallucinations and delusional fantasy land. Very soon the independence of federal republic of Biafra will be declared before your very eyes. When we told you people that Nnamdi Kanu will be released,you disagreed with us. Today he is a free man,flouting all the useless bail conditions given to him by the zoo. The funny thing is that he is untouchable.

Biafra is an illusion, even ur Runaway Leader Ojuckwu has said it before his demise.and
I just like d way dis British, Nigerian & acclaimed Jew brain washed ur Flat heads wit his Biafra Scam, bet me, he wil abscond to London and leave u here to Roast. Awon Jati-Jati werray.

1 Share

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
dumodust:

This post is so racist...
yes! I am racist! sue me!
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by willibounce1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
nell4:
kill him and 1 million Nnamdi kanu will evolve

How many evolved when he was locked up. You ipods need to tone down on the bragging. It's so embarrassing. Don't you guys have any shame?
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by attackgat: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
mami88:
. And this will present an oppurtunity for the apc candidate to act as the governor!

Maybe but Biafran supporters dont care who is Governor, they care about sending a message to the powers that be that they will no longer be part of the politics of Nigeria any more
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by MrIcredible: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
conductor25a:
Idris Ibrahim, you are Mad. We dealt with your master and he absconded to London. Your case bu akamu case.

You will come and force my people to come and vote that day. Otu nnegi there. Buusu cheesy cheesy
Mumu
If u like, don't come out to vote. That awusa man will mobilize his brothers to vote for him and he'll definitely win and rule over you Frustrated osus grin
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by MrIcredible: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:
Wasting your precious time since the days of Abraham..

Elections won't hold!

Nobody will vote!
Dreams... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Others PDP Members Rocks Atiku Agbada (photos) / MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) / Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.