Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (41214 Views)

IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / Anambra Election: Voters Defy IPOB Election Boycott Order, Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 18, 2017
kalmebad:

Am IBO, but I don't support Biafra agitation, let's learn to love ourselves first before asking to disintegrate,nothing is wrong with Nigeria, the wrong is within ourselves. Police shot at any idiot that day, let them die for nothing, if ojukwu couldn't actualise it, I wonder who will
Nothing is wrong with nigeria, lets learn to love ourselves first...you must be joking if you think thats possible. The forced marriage was created by the british for their own interests not yours, do you realy expect the fulani to love and treat "infidels" from the south or elsewhere as equals? Reflect on the recent events at Gembu by mambilla militia and similar issues elsewhere by fulani herdsmen.
Im not Igbo but I support biafra, nobody should be forced to be in a country where he is treated as second class.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:40am On Jul 18, 2017
toofit007:
that is even what we want, it will make Biafra actualisation very fast. it seems your not educated enough to know the implications of such act.
they don't know the power of civil disobedience
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by omoelerin1: 5:43am On Jul 18, 2017
toofit007:
i said leave it for me let it be rule by a sole administrator at least it is my state and not your state, face your state that will not be rule by a sole administrator. this is not a matter of chest beating just keep cool and watch events as they unfold. we came fully prepared for this struggle and we shall do all it take to bring it into fruition. everything that is going on in Biafraland has been strategically planned and I can assure you that no force or forces can quench the resolve of a determined set of people.in case your not aware, this is complete revolution loading and no force or forces can stop it...... go and mark my words. watch and see, the day of election will come and go but the out come will send shivers down the entire world spine. watch and see anambra election may put an end to this fraudulent entity called Nigeria.
but igbo have been asked to leave the north, i am yet to see any igbo man moving down. is it not an opportunity for you people?
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by omoelerin1: 5:45am On Jul 18, 2017
toofit007:
i said leave it for me let it be rule by a sole administrator at least it is my state and not your state, face your state that will not be rule by a sole administrator. this is not a matter of chest beating just keep cool and watch events as they unfold. we came fully prepared for this struggle and we shall do all it take to bring it into fruition. everything that is going on in Biafraland has been strategically planned and I can assure you that no force or forces can quench the resolve of a determined set of people.in case your not aware, this is complete revolution loading and no force or forces can stop it...... go and mark my words. watch and see, the day of election will come and go but the out come will send shivers down the entire world spine. watch and see anambra election may put an end to this fraudulent entity called Nigeria.
keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by kaima1984(f): 5:46am On Jul 18, 2017
fortunekaura:
one thing i know is that election will hold and blood will be shed if they try anything funny.... maybe they want to die
God forbid,not in my state inugo
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by kaima1984(f): 5:52am On Jul 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Wherever he may be, technically he's still the one giving orders.
receive sence
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:55am On Jul 18, 2017
karlz:

Nothing is wrong with nigeria, lets learn to love ourselves first...you must be joking if you think thats possible. The forced marriage was created by the british for their own interests not yours, do you realy expect the fulani to love and treat "infidels" from the south or elsewhere as equals? Reflect on the recent events at Gembu by mambilla militia and similar issues elsewhere by fulani herdsmen.
Im not Igbo but I support biafra, nobody should be forced to be in a country where he is treated as second class.
...For how long should we continue playing 2nd fiddle game in nigerian politics...if we miss this opportunity of actualizing biafra now,we've missed it forever

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by tk4rd: 6:06am On Jul 18, 2017
All that they know is violence..
The Nigerian Police will never learn
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by iamjavadem(m): 6:14am On Jul 18, 2017
Lajet:
I hope Afonjas will mind there business
Oh, because it doesn't involve our country, get a brain transplant dude.
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by drewxx88(m): 6:16am On Jul 18, 2017
am sure people will stay at home but am also damn sure people too will vote the warning was for those who would wanna stop the voters on that day forget the messenger and understand the message...
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by MRAKBEE(m): 6:27am On Jul 18, 2017
Warship:

Relocate to Zamfara state and live amongst the indigenes for 5years before shouting One Nigeria.

You can even relocate to Daura Katsina
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by MRAKBEE(m): 6:28am On Jul 18, 2017
kalmebad:

Am IBO, but I don't support Biafra agitation, let's learn to love ourselves first before asking to disintegrate,nothing is wrong with Nigeria, the wrong is within ourselves. Police shot at any idiot that day, let them die for nothing, if ojukwu couldn't actualise it, I wonder who will
By marriage or by birth??
I don't think you are a real Igbo..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by toofit007: 6:40am On Jul 18, 2017
omoelerin1:
keep deceiving yourself.
is this all your mental strength can allow you to regurgitate?

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by attackgat: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2017
bashydemy:

Even if it's only 50 people that that come out, the votes will count hahha

Now you understand. IPOB doesnt care about who wins, it cares causing very low voter turnout. If only 50 people came out to vote, the Boycott would have been a groundbreaking success.

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Klington: 7:05am On Jul 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Ewu
empty vessel
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by bakila: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Thunder fire you.stupid stinking yoruba boy.i pray let war break out I will personally search out for you and put a bullet into that your rotten skull.
A man of about 40 always writting nonsense 10 10 shit.
One day me and you go settle offline
Where you steal that girl's picture from?
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by mikejj(m): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2017
embarassedthey should stay in their house o.the ones that are ready to vote wil come and vote..and whoever wins the election will stil be the leader of both ipob and non ipob.jatamanta embarassedthey should stay in their house o.the ones that are ready to vote wil come and vote..and whoever wins the election will stil be the leader of both ipob and non ipob.jatamanta
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by mumayyez: 8:12am On Jul 18, 2017
ebosie11:
JOINT PRESS STATEMENT:
PLANS BY SOME MISGUIDED ELEMENTS TO CAUSE DISTURBANCE OF PUBLIC PEACE IN THE STATE

Our attention has been drawn that some misguided elements have perfected plans to disrupt the relative peace through streets protests and to declare that the Anambra State Governorship Election Scheduled for November, 2017 will not hold. This is to achieve their selfish political aggrandizement thereby threatening democratic processes causing serious security threats in Anambra State in particular, and the Country at large
This is unacceptable and would not be tolerated. In as much as the Command and sister agencies respect the Right of individuals to freedom of expression and peaceful assembly, we would however not fold our arms and watch disgruntled elements truncate the peace in the State which the Law Enforcement Agencies are working assiduously to maintain.
It is to be noted the Governorship Election has been scheduled for November, 2017 by the body responsible for elections in Nigeria and that is the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC); and is the only competent authority that can make any pronouncement regarding the conduct of elections.
To this end, the security agencies wish to assure the good people of Anambra State that the Election shall hold as scheduled peacefully and successfully. We will not hesitate to deal decisively with any individual or groups under any guise that will disrupt public peace.
Finally, members of the public are enjoined to disregard such pronouncement and go about their lawful businesses. The security agencies further assure Ndi Anambra and all other residents in the State of their readiness to protect lives and properties.
CP GARBA BABA UMAR Psc
COMMISSIONER OF POLICE,
ANAMBRA STATE POLICE COMMAND, AWKA,
FOR: HEADS OF SECURITY AGENCIES ANAMBRA STATE

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/anambra-police-to-ipobelection-will.html?m=1
people of Anambra state should not allow some self centered and selfish people lure them into a disastrous situation all in the name of Biafra
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by chidextec: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2017
Furthermore, oga police nobody is saying that election will not hold. Of course election will take place but the truth is that we the electorate won't come out that day. We all will be inside our individual parlour sipping our NSALA soup grin with pounded yam. Abi doing justice with Ofe Nsala don become crime? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by sexaddict08(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2017
ESDKING:
Election will hold, but nobody is voting oga policeman.
Igbos shall be celebrating their nsala day in their various homes while zooo policemen that have killed civilians more than boko haram have done will be at the pooling unit waiting for whom to unleash their frustration on.

I pity the unfortunate ones that will come out that day, if anything happens to you.. you will be seen as someone that committed suicide because you were warned.

Stay in your various homes let us see how they will come to your house and shoot you.
Blood sucking demons!!

in this case, vote will still be cast...only that the turnout will be very poor....now if vote is cast, it means election was held...
so...which way?? i meant plan B
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by eagleeye2: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2017
kingsmerit:
it will be wrong for anyone to stop people from voting but i guess police are just helpless because its a sit at home.and with this latest statement from police,the few that would have voted will be too scared to come out that day.if they shoot you,you will be tagged IPOB miscreant...thats all.and believe me,fear police when they say 'you will be dealt with'. When police say they will protect you...ask yourself who they have protected before.this is just the consequences of bad leadership over the years playing out.we need to restructure or go our seperate ways.God bless us all as a people
Exactly. The few willing to come out and vote will simply stay indoors for fear of any kasala. I sure know that the children of the politicians will not be voting.
This was a wrong call by the police, because it gives the citizens of Anambara more reason to stay away from the polling booths.
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Ugosample(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Dumb IPOB touts

Let's see whether elections will not hold in Anambra state.

Those that will come out to vote will vote, and if you want to stay at home, fine, stay at home....

But if any of you touts cause mayhem that day, the uniformed men will open fire on you touts, and NOTHING will happen.

So stay at home if you like, but cause mayhem at your own risk
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by mekuschimez: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=MediumStout post=58555881]Good job by the galant police. Biafra must never come. Kill Nnamdi Kanu and biafra agitations will be dead sad[your foolishness knows no bounds.
you na world's biggest fool./quote]
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by fumiswtpusy(f): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2017
bakila:

Where you steal that girl's picture from?
The fact that you liar and steal does not mean that there is no honest and truthful people again.i am a yoruba girl and I am very cheap but I will never accept you even if almost every guy here have sex with me I swear you won't see my pant
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Forget romance section oga.. So you support the violence that would be caused on the election day?

Do you even know how many youths will be losing their lives that day?

You think everyone in Venezuela supports the ongoing protests and want a change of government?

You think some Turkish citizens weren't in support of the last coup?

See, it almost always never matters what a few minority think about any situation. They will always have to follow and adopt the majority's decisions and actions cos that is the ONLY option.

In as much as some of us do not support the call for election boycott, if the majority insist on it, what option do you think I have than to go along with them?

As I said earlier, matters of politics aren't for everyone. Stay in your niche my friend.
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by tosyne2much(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

You think everyone in Venezuela supports the ongoing protests and want a change of government?

You think some Turkish citizens weren't in support of the last coup?

See, it almost always never matters what a few minority think about any situation. They will always have to follow and adopt the majority's decisions and actions cos that is the ONLY option.

In as much as some of us do not support the call for election boycott, if the majority insist on it, what option do you think I have than to go along with them?

As I said earlier, matters of politics aren't for everyone. Stay in your niche my friend.
But matters of politics is meant for you right? Why? Because you're an island of knowledge right?

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
But matters of politics is meant for you right? Why? Because you're an island of knowledge right?

^^

One of the dumb fücks that probably voted in this government.

If that's the meaning you got out of everything I said, I'm sorry, I can't help you.

Enjoy your day huh.

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by bkool7(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2017
ESDKING:

Politicians children will vote, how many politicians children have you seen casting their votes before ?

On the issue of declaring the winner, pls read your constitution
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by lightwind(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2017
oladeebo:

Can you tell me the secessionist hero you known through out the world?
one day u pple will come to ur senses and realise what this man is doing today will have a great impact on the miserable lives our so called greedy politicians have subjected us into...mind u this struggle should be for every meaningful Nigerians home and abroad... we should all stand up and say no to greedy politicians... by so doing we will have a a comfortable place and land to be proud of.. this is a fight for all of us to have a great Government a working Government a Government that will tell u to pay ur tax and u will not have any reason not to pay ..because u have seen with ur eyes the great job done by your Government around ur cities ur rural areas ur great Roads, the Bridge, the flyover, the Electricity, the Stadium, ur Railway, ur Education system, the Sports area, the beautiful houses well decorated with flowers, good drainage system, making the houses built close to the island look beautiful... even the unborn children will have no reason to be proud of their Country called Nigeria... u will be very proud to pay ur Tax... but when i see u guys attack Nnamdi Kanu call him all sorts of names i weep for u lots.. every meaningful Nigerian suppose to support this Man what ever Ethnic group u found urself.. but rather u lot chose to criticize him calling for his Head to be cut off....I ask you Nigerians which way what do we really want as a Citizen should we still continue living in denial in this country... have u guys even had d opportunity to travel out of Nigeria before and see for urselves what is going on in other pples countries ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Magodo Estate. / Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.