Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (41228 Views)

IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / Anambra Election: Voters Defy IPOB Election Boycott Order, Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by kingsmerit: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
it will be wrong for anyone to stop people from voting but i guess police are just helpless because its a sit at home.and with this latest statement from police,the few that would have voted will be too scared to come out that day.if they shoot you,you will be tagged IPOB miscreant...thats all.and believe me,fear police when they say 'you will be dealt with'. When police say they will protect you...ask yourself who they have protected before.this is just the consequences of bad leadership over the years playing out.we need to restructure or go our seperate ways.God bless us all as a people

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by sunnysunny69(m): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Lemme join you

you welcome bro

2 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by ddippset(m): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
What they don't realize is that some flat heads would still collect 5 thousand each on that day and goan vote. If the flat heads try to stop them then the Aboki mopos will use their flat heads to defeat roger Federer in tennis. The election will be won by simple majority and the winner will be announced. APC will have 52 votes and pdp will have 37 votes nobody cares, or they think they can stop every single person from coming out?. The man with 52 votes will be declared governor. Then flat heads should be prepared to go to supreme court. Igbos!

4 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by ocelot2006(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
odduduwa:
I hope those police men have told their wives and children that they ll become widows and orphans after November cos we ll kill any security agent that blocks our way

Goodluck with that. It won't help though.
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
No Nigerian man or woman alive today, should vote any longer. The last ones we have been voting, where is the fuccking outcome ?

We are all IPOB, it is no more a Biafran thing, it is an Ideology that says that we are tired of participating in voting criminals into office. It is a stay at home protest to enable Abuja to pay us monthly Social Security, Improve Medicare and Make our Schools work, because the masses can not afford foreign medical trips.

We are all Biafrans and there will be no election in any part of this country. If we bycott the elections, the message will become clear and any governor we did not vote for, can govern the state from Abuja.

We are tired.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Klington: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
MediumStout:
Good job by the galant police. Biafra must never come. Kill Nnamdi Kanu and biafra agitations will be dead sad
take heart grin grin zoneb

4 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by akpamfet: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lajet:
I hope Afonjas will mind there business

"There" or "their".... undecided
I must comment...
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by cartimor: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
kalmebad:

Am IBO, but I don't support Biafra agitation, let's learn to love ourselves first before asking to disintegrate,nothing is wrong with Nigeria, the wrong is within ourselves. Police shot at any idiot that day, let them die for nothing, if ojukwu couldn't actualise it, I wonder who will
can't you achieve what your father died trying to achieve? for the fact that he didn't achieve it does not mean it cannot be achieved by someone else.
Though it may tarry,surely,it will come to past.

8 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Klington: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
formidable force... Ipob..... Nnamdi Kanu. Nigeria nightmare.

12 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Agumbankembu: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Klington:

This ur gif funny me die.

11 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
odduduwa:
I hope those police men have told their wives and children that they ll become widows and orphans after November cos we ll kill any security agent that blocks our way

Marked

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
We fear no threats

So many times in life we allow fear to stop us in our tracks, the sad thing is we don't always recognize we are afraid. We find excuses and rationalization. We create responsibilities, true and false, we must tend to before we can move forward. We create challenges, obstacles and scared of those corrupt politicians in Nigeria government both those in uniforms and those are not in uniforms so real in our minds that they manifest in our lives. Behind it all is fear. Fear we are not good enough. Fear we won't be liked. Fear that if we do it once, someone will ask us to do it again and we won't be able to. What are our excuses? Who or what is stopping us? How many times do we talk ourselves out of what we say we really want? What are we afraid of? We Biafrans IPOB worldwide put restoration of Biafra Republic above fear and Nigeria government security agencies threats every day. IPOB don't used guns, IPOB's weapons are nothing but intellectuals truths for self determination. There will [be no]peaceful elections in Biafraland if there is no referendum for Biafra Republic restoration, monitoring by United Nations(UN).
No amount of intimidation by Nigeria government security agencies and corrupt politicians in corrupt Nigeria government will stop Biafra Republic restoration.

May the God of Biafraland bless and protect libration master Maxi Nnamdi Kanu and all the IPOB worldwide, whose God is using to bring freedom to Biafra citizens.

Iseeeeeeeeeee (Amen).

#No Referendum No Elections In Biafraland.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
yorubas on ipob matter since the time of awolowo
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by brookz: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
D Zoo is about to Teach dat Jewish Albino, Chairman Kuje Prison Council and his Stubborn Miscreants a Lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
nigerian police always quick to jack off and come all over the place on IPOB matter.but on fulani herdsman they will suddenly go flacid and impotent

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Yyeske(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Klington:
You wish, Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants are already getting what they want.......... hate. Try trash that day and see corpses, hope yours won't be in the count.
Be wise.
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Kenon9: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hmmm interesting....see and destroy loading
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE IS THE ONLY TOOL THAT WILL FACILITATE BIAFRA...WE NEED RESTRUCTURING OR REFERENDUM

8 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by drey076(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
odduduwa:
Empty chest beaters
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by 2lateBiafra: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
No Nigerian man or woman alive today, should vote any longer. The last ones we have been voting, where is the fuccking outcome ?

We are all IPOB, it is no more a Biafran thing, it is an Ideology that says that we are tired of participating in voting criminals into office. It is a stay at home protest to enable Abuja to pay us monthly Social Security, Improve Medicare and Make our Schools work, because the masses can not afford foreign medical trips.

We are all Biafrans and there will be no election in any part of this country. If we bycott the elections, the message will become clear and any governor we did not vote for, can govern the state from Abuja.

We are tired.
THE STATUS QUO MUST CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Klington: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yyeske:
You wish, Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants are already getting what they want.......... hate. Try trash that day and see corpses, hope yours won't be in the count.
Be wise.
grin grin grin grin. See painment. Time wasters

4 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by drey076(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
conductor25a:
Idris Ibrahim, you are Mad. We dealt with your master and he absconded to London. Your case bu akamu case.

You will come and force my people to come and vote that day. Otu nnegi there. Buusu cheesy cheesy
If u people didn't come out, anoda person will vote on ur behalf and u will have either incumbent or new governor
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by tallestman79(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
attackgat:
How will the Police arrest people in their house? I dont think the Police realise that on election day, all IPOB members will be indoors.
Don't mind those ignoramuses. What they didn't know is that by this press release,they Will simultaneously scare away the few people who have interest to come out and vote and they will also stay away from the polling booths.

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
well.. I will be staying in inside my mansion that day those police will be arresting, killing and brutalising their own families that day because they will not see mine outside, An hausa man? police commissioner in Anambra state? honestly if any Igbo man, I mean, real Igbo ( not mixture of Ibo/ Yoruba or hausa) don't see a problem with an hausa man been a police commissioner in anambra then he must be an imbec!le!, an outcast! angry

9 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Klington: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Agumbankembu:

This ur gif funny me die.
datz ow we roll bro
Máká ndi ùttà grin
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kingsley1000:
THE STATUS QUO MUST CHANGE

It has to, I will no longer participate in any voting process and I will make sure my siblings do not. This is not how to run a country.

7 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Yyeske(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Klington:
grin grin grin grin. See painment. Time wasters
Hope you reside in the SE and especially Anambra so as to cause trouble
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by ottohan: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is a miscalculated step
They will even scare the few who have decided to vote

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by ESDKING: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
bkool7:

Be sure politicians family and friends will vote
If its only ten people that voted ...a winner will emerge
Politicians children will vote, how many politicians children have you seen casting their votes before ?

On the issue of declaring the winner, pls read your constitution

4 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Klington: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yyeske:
Hope you reside in the SE and especially Anambra so as to cause trouble
wail me an ocean. Why take panadol for another person's headache

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.