Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (50738 Views)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) / A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by dayleke: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
fortunekaura:
he should have wore a cutlass vest too

And arrow vest
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Obason22(m): 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
I love farmers
That's the way to go
Not all this miscreants called Igbos
They are mofos
stupid

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by chuksjuve(m): 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
security starts with you.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nathan2016: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
I love farmers

That's the way to go

They are mofos

EWU

4 Likes

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by lastmessenger: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Let's just tell ourselves the truth.there is nothing good in this Buhari government. We don't have security neither is the economy good but still some idiot zombies keep supporting hik . I can't wait for 2019 to kick that vegetable back to tending for his cow.

3 Likes

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by michealdeco: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
I love farmers

That's the way to go

They are mofos
Ekperima cheesy cheesy

Instead of telling ur bloody brothers (Fulani's) to stop killing people you are here spewing out your deranged mentality

IPOB matter will kill you with heart attack one day

Rip in advance embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
cautious
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by tballeyy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ur head unko? U don't that abi
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by ineed2know(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kenbubble:
What happened to other part of his body ......mtchew
Why He No wear Helmet And Bullet Proof Pant??
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by OsuGanja(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
You wear bulletproof but you no get gun....Ok
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by supereagle(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kenbubble:
What happened to other part of his body
......mtchew

Good observation and question. I have that in mind. You saw the thread before me
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Gudfrie(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Following the increasing rate of killings by suspected Fulani herdsmen in Edo state (especially on farmlands), a man identified as Aroms Aigbehi, was seen wearing a bulletproof vest. According to him, he took such measure due to the insecurity in the state and because of the Fulani herdsmen who storm people's farms unexpectedly with their cattle for grazing....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-spotted-wearing-bulletproof-vest-farm-edo-state-see.html
So by wearing bulletproof will make him secure? If i see you wearing bulletproof na ur head i go target
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Sanniboi(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
i dey observe
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by ofuonyebi: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
This one na fake farmer...no bi inside road he de so?

where is the farm and farm products?....ewu!
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
i have a feeling he has a gun too

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by blackbeau1(f): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Only in Naija

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Ekuru: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
This man forgot they use cutlass too
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by DeLaRue: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Been planning on a farm for about a year and I'm at the point of execution.

Last week, it occurred to me that I'd not seriously considered my personal security when visiting the farm.

The risk of kidnap (arranged by my farm workers ) or just being cornered by herdsman, cultists etc on an isolated farm looks so real that I now have a serious doubt about going ahead angry

Security is a massive issue in this country right now. It's chaos everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bullet proof should be worn inside, you have exposed yourself to the enemy and your head is open for target.
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by IbyOneGod: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
how about the neck and the other part, are you abandoning them in a waste bin when God is there to prevent you 4rm all evil?
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by lanre4411(m): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ehiscotch:

You Igbos are a very funny group. Calling Nigeria a "ZOO" like you were not part of it all the while or your brothers were and are not among the people that are ruining & have ruined the nation.
Continue absolving yourself of the blame and believing you'd be better off with the actualization of Biafra.
Where are you leaders gonna come from? Pluto? Mars? Space? Is Kanu gonna be a dictator or is it not the same leaders who have hindered your progress as a people?
Keep living in the illusion that you & your zoo chanting nation not among this mess.
IPOB are RATS in the ZOO their present is irrelevant
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Blownaija(m): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
How dose this add to increase my bank account?? Jobless People.
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by addikt(m): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Joker. .....
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Vutseck(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:

Am only talking about ipob miscreants
what of oduduwa miscreants .

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by tiger28: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
The vest os just too useless. The vest should have been concealed that way the intruder will not just target a part of his body thats not covered . The vest i am SEEING wont retard a gun like AK47 that the fulanis carry and the vest doesnt even cover his belly well.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by LupusMinor(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin grin grin Kai na wa for u oh!!! Haba!!! But na true u talk... grin grin grin

safiaapussy:
I hope say that bulletproof dey cover head and also cutlass proof.

Odeshin na the original bulletproof angry
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by SalamRushdie: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
I love farmers

That's the way to go

They are mofos

Are you suggesting all Nigerians go ahead and purchase Kevlar vest since this govt has lost control of security in the country ? No thats not the way to go Sir , the way to go is for govt step up security action against the herdsmen and kidnappers because that bulletproof vest is only portraying that Nigeria has dived into a state of anarchy were it's every man for himself since the govt has failed ..That bullet proof vest is an indictment against this govt

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by lastmaster(m): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
I love farmers
That's the way to go
They are mofos
curses fall on you, scallywag.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Are you suggesting all Nigerians go ahead and purchase Kevlar vest since this govt has lost control of security in the country ? No thats not the way to go Sir , the way to go is for govt step up security action against the herdsmen and kidnappers because that bulletproof vest is only portraying that Nigeria has dived into a state of anarchy were it's every man for himself since the govt has failed ..That bullet proof vest is an indictment against this govt

Agriculture sire

Understand the subject first

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by kenoz(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola / Turkey Farmer Makes His Cow Wear VR Goggles To Increase Milk Production / My Snail Farming Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.