Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (50740 Views)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) / A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 5:22am On Jul 18, 2017
Amadaz:
i just wonder what the people who clicked like on your comment understood in your write-up
Which people? Go through all sarrki's posts and compare them to other zombies here. He's the one using his alternative monikers to like himself. Even his fellow zombies stay away from him to suffer his ignominy alone.
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 5:24am On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

Kilofe arabirin yi ?

Walah repo oooo

Ara e oya! Ara oko! Asinwin!
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by s3wealth: 5:25am On Jul 18, 2017
Oga, bullet proof vest shld go inside Ur shirt not outside.if na me see u like dis I will aim for Ur leg first bfor coming for Ur head wit a cutlass.vest waisted.
Pls tell me u have guns too cause dis is stupid witout self-defense
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 5:26am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Which people? Go through all sarrki's posts and compare them to other zombies here. He's the one using his alternative monikers to like himself. Even his fellow zombies stay away from him to suffer his ignominy alone.

Lol

I can see that you are a confused wailer

A total confused one seeking for attention

Also you are working for Mazi KANU
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 5:28am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Ara e oya! Ara oko! Asinwin!

You lack decorum

I respect decent ladies around here

Not ones that behaves thuggery
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by wailersarefools: 5:30am On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
CharlotteFlair:
[/s]
HOE
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 5:32am On Jul 18, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
HOE

You are a patriot

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by wailersarefools: 5:33am On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

You are a patriot
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 5:46am On Jul 18, 2017
wailersarefools:

grin grin grin
Patriot grin grin See Son of a dead vegetable! Patriot! grin
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 5:49am On Jul 18, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
HOE
You are very correct! Your mother is my roommate in that dingy hotel where I hang out! As a matter of fact, your father met her there, impregnated her and dumped her. I helped her through pregnancy and I knew she was pregnant with a zombie!
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 5:51am On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

You lack decorum

Your "engrish" is the reason why they call you zombie.
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 5:57am On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

Lol

I can see that you are a confused wailer

A total confused one seeking for attention

Also you are working for Mazi KANU

...and Jesus wept! Rip English! grin

While Kanu continues to enjoy the comfort of his family and home and all the people who love him, you vegetable hero continues to suffer high degrees of excruciating pains in a London hospital all alone! Even his wife and children are going about their businesses attending high caliber owambe parties and dancing their hearts out! I understand why you are so pained with Ipobians! cheesy
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 5:59am On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

You lack decorum

Ara oko! Omo garage asun 'ta!
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 5:59am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
...and Jesus wept! Rip English! grin

While Kanu continues to enjoy the comfort of his family and home and all the people who love him, you vegetable hero continues to suffer high degrees of excruciating pains in a London hospital all alone! Even his wife and children are going about their businesses attending high caliber owambe parties and dancing their hearts out! I understand why you are so pained with Ipobians! cheesy

You just showed your self

You are a confirmed ipob followers
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 6:01am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Ara oko! Omo garage asun 'ta!

I will answer you for the last time.

You lack decorum

Ipob miscreants forming Omoluabi
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 6:01am On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

You just showed your self

You are a confirmed ipob followers
OK its like your weak mind was telling you that I was a descendant of a fallen angel abii? Oponu ara re!
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 6:03am On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

I will answer you for the last time.

You lack decorum

Ipob miscreants forming Omoluabi
Lol...e don pain am wella grin
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 6:03am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
OK its like your weak mind was telling you that I was a descendant of a fallen angel abii? Oponu ara re!

If you have a husband you wouldn't be here this morning

You should be taken care of the kids by now
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 6:05am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Lol...e don pain am wella grin

When you see semi Wailer's you know them through abusive words
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 6:07am On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

If you have a husband you wouldn't be here this morning

You should be taken care of the kids by now

While you should be here, sitting on the corridor playing with your phone and listening to the moans of your wife while her man friend kpanshes her.
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 6:09am On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

When you see semi Wailer's you know them through abusive words
Semi? I'm proudly a wailer! Wailing for the betterment of the masses which you and your vegetable hero seek to destroy!

Thought you said you won't reply me again grin
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 6:10am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
While you should be here, sitting on the corridor playing with your phone and listening to the moans of your wife while her man friend kpanshes her.

She don go gaga abi nah man self claiming to be a lady

A complete machine broke down
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 6:11am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Semi? I'm proudly a wailer! Wailing for the betterment of the masses which you and your vegetable hero seek to destroy!

Lady abi nah man you be .

You are forming to be a lady
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 6:12am On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

She don go gaga abi nah man self claiming to be a lady

A complete machine broke down
grin You need a brain surgery I swear sarrki.
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by wailersarefools: 6:12am On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
CharlotteFlair:
You are very correct! Your mother is my roommate in that dingy hotel where I hang out! As a matter of fact, your father met her there, impregnated her and dumped her. I helped her through pregnancy and I knew she was pregnant with a zombie!
[/s]
HOE grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 6:13am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:

Thought you said you won't reply me again grin

I educate people online

Yours won't be an exception

I know you are a man

Ipob yoots

Claiming to be a lady
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by wailersarefools: 6:13am On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
CharlotteFlair:
Patriot grin grin See Son of a dead vegetable! Patriot! grin
[/s]
VERY BIG HOE grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 6:14am On Jul 18, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
HOE grin
Son of an abandoned hoe! grin
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 6:14am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
grin You need a brain surgery I swear sarrki.

I don't want you to get a ban young man

But if you continue this way you might .
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 6:15am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:

You are ipob youth

Claiming a lady

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by wailersarefools: 6:16am On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
CharlotteFlair:
[/s]
HOE grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 6:16am On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

You are ipob youth

Claiming a lady

While you are a fraud parading as a patriot abi na parrot self grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola / Turkey Farmer Makes His Cow Wear VR Goggles To Increase Milk Production / My Snail Farming Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.