Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (50736 Views)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) / A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 6:19am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
While you are a fraud parading as a patriot abi na parrot self grin

You use the word fraud ?

Did I defraud you

You crossed the line young man

Cc myndd44,

Cc lalasticlala

Cc Seun

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 6:19am On Jul 18, 2017
Wailersarefools give it up! You don't just have the energy. You also lack the intellectual capacity to be on NL. Sarrki's abobaku asslicker!
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by wailersarefools: 6:24am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
The next time you call me a Hoe, I will personally invite mynd44 to ban you for 15yrs! Zombie!
HOE grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by wailersarefools: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Mynd44 pls warn this asslicker never ever in his life refer to me as an Ipob miscreant again before I loose my temper!
Sarrki never called you ipob miscreant. He said ipob youth.
HOE grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2017
wailersarefools:

HOE grin
Son of an abandoned hoe!
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by wailersarefools: 6:28am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Son of an abandoned hoe!
HOE grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 6:29am On Jul 18, 2017
wailersarefools:

Sarrki never called you ipob miscreant. He said ipob youth.
HOE grin
Even sarrki has ran away leaving you behind to clean his mess grin. Son of an abandoned hoe!
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 6:31am On Jul 18, 2017
wailersarefools:

HOE grin
Pain keh? Hahahaha....this is just a case of kettle calling pot black. Your mama is my roommate in the dingy hotel where I hang out.
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 6:31am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Even sarrki has ran away leaving you behind to clean his mess grin. Son of an abandoned hoe!

We are progressives we are patriots

We can't run away from ipob youths

We help them reprogram their system

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by wailersarefools: 6:35am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:

HOE grin
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by wailersarefools: 6:36am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Pain keh? Hahahaha....this is just a case of kettle calling pot black. Your mama is my roommate in the dingy hotel where I hang out.
HOE grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 6:36am On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

We are progressives we are patriots

We can't run away from ipob youths

We help them reprogram their system
But why did you change from calling me an iPod yoot and iPod miscreant to now Ipob youth? grin
Its like you have received some sense and beginning to show some respect to your superiors. Good one!
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 6:38am On Jul 18, 2017
wailersarefools:

HOE grin
Shoroniyen? O lemi e joor!
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by wailersarefools: 6:38am On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
CharlotteFlair:
Shoroniyen? O lemi e joor!
[/s]
HOE grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Amadaz(m): 6:56am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Which people? Go through all sarrki's posts and compare them to other zombies here. He's the one using his alternative monikers to like himself. Even his fellow zombies stay away from him to suffer his ignominy alone.
It's a big shame on him really.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by nellyelitz(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2017
fergie001:

U don start again,abi?
na him go run..
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by fergie001: 7:45am On Jul 18, 2017
nellyelitz:
na him go run..
No mind am

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by mikejj(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2017
u think say na only gun fulani they use oga, dem gt cutlass and roborobo stick.better go buy N-power form. ;Du
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Amberon11: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
You believe people fly
lepasharon:
Edo airways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola / Turkey Farmer Makes His Cow Wear VR Goggles To Increase Milk Production / My Snail Farming Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.