Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (50737 Views)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) / A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Vutseck(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:

Agriculture sire

Understand the subject first

did you even attempt his questions
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by tosyne2much(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
What about cutlass proof vest? cheesy
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by bewla(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
The guy his focused
but no bullet proof cap
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
I love farmers

That's the way to go

Not all this miscreants called Igbos

They are mofos

You will forever remain an slowpoke.
Hausa fulani will attack, they are heroes, when we attack back, you call us miscreants, see don't let me place a curse on your wife to become a widow before time o. You are beginning to irritate me, I will use your Quran to curse you for life, and God will uphold it.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Klington: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
The guy his focused

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Klington: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
The guy his focused
no comments

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by bewla(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
gimakon:

You will forever remain an slowpoke.
Hausa fulani will attack, they are heroes, when we attack back, you call us miscreants, see don't let me place a curse on your wife to become a widow before time o. You are beginning to irritate me, I will use your Quran to curse you for life, and God will uphold it.
don't take it personal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Vutseck:

did you even attempt his questions

Uncle nah me you dey find ?
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
bewla:
don't take it personal

I mean ipob miscreants
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Klington: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
I love farmers

That's the way to go

They are mofos
u're a very good example of a miscreant..always commenting without thinking.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin shocked grin

Is that a bullet proof vest or an Aba made waist coat?

In the civilized world, bullet proof vests worn by civilians are concealed. That is you wear a jacket to cover it, not allowing your adversary know you got it on!

But, that dude obviously thinks he is now RoboCop with that waist coat he is flaunting.

I hope when those salvages come calling, they won't aim at his head, hands, legs & his gbola zone. Besides, those guys love the butcher's job too!

BTW, oga hope you buy same vest as farm uniform for your workers & family members too.

Nice personal security move tho. If the govt can't protect its citizens, then we must find a way to protect ourselves.
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nossa(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
I love farmers

That's the way to go

They are mofos

IPOB dey give this one sleepless nights, you never see anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by stanisbaratheon: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
I love farmers

That's the way to go

They are mofos
To be wearing bullet proof in his own farm is the way to go. You sef Na wa. People are now moving targets in their own farm with crosshairs all over their chests because of herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by bizzibodi(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
I hope police will not ask him for his bullet proof vest permit. grin grin grin grin ;Dbut he need wear one on his head too.
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Amadaz(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
The guy his focused
i just wonder what the people who clicked like on your comment understood in your write-up

1 Like

Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by simonydurny(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Is this guy here for agribusiness or to stage a social media battle with Edo State Government? I wouldnt be surprised should he start telling us to vote for him.
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by juman(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
In a lawless country like this everybody should be entitled to have gun.
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Minirakiza: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
I love farmers
That's the way to go
They are mofos
you re a goat!!
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
Amadaz:
i just wonder what the people who clicked like on your comment understood in your write-up

Lol

N with your big big grammar

How many did you get ?

Ipob are miscreants
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by nextstep(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Right... because bulletproof jackets help against cutlass and daggers undecided

But what is this country turning into sef?
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Ladyjumong(f): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
I love farmers
That's the way to go
They are mofos
nd u are.... undecided
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by vicben27(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
wen then shoot am for bulokus him eye go clear!
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by ComputerSeller: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
lastmessenger:
you are very stup.id for refusing to address the topic at hand.may Fulani herdsmen visit you Apc idi.ot

Sarrki's sick display here is almost out of control.
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by IykeD(m): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
I love farmers

That's the way to go

They are mofos

How old are you?
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by smileyoo: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
edo people are very practical people, they know how to face reality, that's why i love edo people. i grew up there. if you mess-up they 'll answer you instantly, no pretentions. i wish they were one of the major tribes in this nijja.
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by GuntersChain(m): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
anything for the media just like apc
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2017
He's such a silly man,he should have worn it inside and cover it with something else,if they see him wearing it like that,they will have to shoot him on the head.
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by linearity: 1:05am On Jul 18, 2017
The funny thing is, police will see mallam wey carry ak47 and will go and arrest this guy for wearing bulletproof vest.
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 3:52am On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

Suya
You are so senseless sarrki. Your half education is really working against you. Among you and Ipobexposed, I don't know who is more intellectually bereft. Are you sure you are even yorrobber cause honestly I think you are just too low for even zero. Gosh!
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 4:53am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
You are so senseless sarrki. Your half education is really working against you. Among you and Ipobexposed, I don't know who is more intellectually bereft. Are you sure you are even yorrobber cause honestly I think you are just too low for even zero. Gosh!

On a very good day I could have ignored you

As a lady I won't .

Especially ladies that lacks decorum

You need to learn ow to talk to elders
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by CharlotteFlair: 5:17am On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

On a very good day I could have ignored you

As a lady I won't .

Especially ladies that lacks decorum

You need to learn ow to talk to elders

You elder? Then you are what yorrobbers call Agbaya Oshi. You are the lowest of zombies honestly.
Re: Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 5:19am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
You elder? Then you are what yorrobbers call Agbaya Oshi. You are the lowest of zombies honestly.

Kilofe arabirin yi ?

Walah repo oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola / Turkey Farmer Makes His Cow Wear VR Goggles To Increase Milk Production / My Snail Farming Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.