Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,454 members, 7,850,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. - Romance (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. (80920 Views)

Poll: Who should Ladybird choose as her val??

Folly Mr Ekiti: 8% (3 votes)
Jaybee- Mr smooth: 34% (12 votes)
FBS--Mr sexy: 14% (5 votes)
Pataki-The playa.: 22% (8 votes)
Denzel-Handsome somebody.: 20% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread / What To Know When Attending Match Up Event / ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (114) (Go Down)

Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2010
Expect to be banned really soon grin grin grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by unban190: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

Well 190, why are you here crying?? How can you hook a fine babe like Amaka and just Waka. It's not my fault that David has more toasting skills than you do. As far as I am concerned your name stays on the list. If you don't like it. You can report me to jaybee, he is on the thread toasting right now himself. Berra get to work and snatch another girl instead of crying joh.
I have told you
This is PISSING me off Bigtyme
If i dont have amaka to myself
i would have no one,
Take my name off the List
I am no longer interested
else i would be forced to spam and derail this thread
with TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST all over the place
[/color]

I AM SIMPLY NO LONGER INTERESTED.
I dont want NO VALENTINE
EVERYONE CAN GO TO HELL AND LICK MY BUTT
[color=#000099]
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2010
hehehe, @Abekeade08, do I take it that you've accepted my offer, peradventure, that day is my baffday. so, what do you say?

lol@ pataki, how u dey? i dey hail oo!

Igwe, my heart is with platinum/Ebony, I am totally unavialable. Check the Recap for free ladies. You can try to convince me with poems and songs sha, but don't let platinum catch you  tongue
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ladybird77(f): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2010
Yes oh i have made my decision jaybee was letting it go to his head too much so i go to go wit my head and he is gonna be my mr smooth

@pataki
oh yea babes i wld be ur valentine. kiss

@jaybee
don't hate,
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by follypimpi(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2010
ladybird77:

Yes oh i have made my decision jaybee was letting it go to his head too much so i go to go wit my head and he is gonna be my mr smooth

@pataki
oh yea babes i wld be your valentine. kiss

@jaybee
don't hate,

So u no pick me ? After all my toasting.Oya return my toasting back !!!!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by denzel2009: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2010
ladybird77:

@pataki
oh yea babes i wld be your valentine. kiss

@jaybee
don't hate,

See my life outside!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by platinumnk(f): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2010
Pataki:

@ ladybird,
Making you hotter will burn you up right now. I prefer you black, baked and beautiful, all other factors remaining constant!

While I might be acclaimed to have good control over grammar; in matters of the heart, grammar is non-tenable. I vibrate my thoughts and speech with ACTIONS, only obtainable from a HEART that truly matters and cares.

Will you be my Valetine, now and always?

@ Platinum,
I have slowed down with the grammar these days. I still have it in me nevertheless.

@ nana
You always got my back!

@ tkb,
Hitting the club at this hour? You got to be joking! Boys never even wash mouth, talkless of getting dressed.

@ jaybee,
You don win show oh! Lol

Im sorry LadyBird, I just fell in love with Pataki kiss kiss kiss kiss

His prose is so short and deep, verbal music to my heart

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ayettymama(f): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2010
what are all these private messages in my inbox??

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Scooby1(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2010
unban190:

I have told you
This is PISSING me off Bigtyme
If i dont have amaka to myself
i would have no one,
Take my name off the List
I am no longer interested
else i would be forced to spam and derail this thread
with TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST all over the place
[/color]

I AM SIMPLY NO LONGER INTERESTED.
I dont want NO VALENTINE
EVERYONE CAN GO TO HELL AND LICK MY BUTT
[color=#000099]

nawa see drama  shocked shocked shocked, Cry me a river !
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ladybird don shock everybody with her decision.

@190, make una help me warn 190 ooh. Go and meet Amaka and convince her now, do you see jay bee crying when he lost out to pataki? Your name stays on the list joh.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by baybbootz(f): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2010
lady bird you didnt even notify mi ov ur decision
not fair.

awwwwwwwwwww poor jaybee, you would have made a wonderful decision,bt we respect your choice smiley grin

hmmmmmmmm
pataki must be on cloud nine
love is in the air grin grin grin grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by jaybee3(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2010
chei  cry cry cry
nice to loose out to a worthy rival.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ladybird77(f): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2010
I knw am sorry guys but i just have to go wit pataki u knw said da right words and its like a song to my ears,

@pataki don't let us dissapoint them
@baybbootz my bad sorry gal, i give jaybee to u i knw u like him.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2010
what are all these private messages in my inbox??

Are they from folly.

@platinum, Mind yourself well well oh, which one be pataki again. * Runs to the room to grab AK47*
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by baybbootz(f): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ladybird don shock everybody with her decision.

except mi grin

awww poor urban, u can still give david a run for his money.
u still have time on your hands wink wink
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Pataki: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
@ My Ladybird77,

My heart has no limitation to the joy bubbling and wishing to bursting forth right now! Thanks for stating to be my val!

I now desire to sweep you away from the naysayers who are most ready not to see OUR JOY complete. Hit me on YIM my lovely lady.

@ Busybody,
In your face! Lol
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by platinumnk(f): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2010
Igwe.:

hehehe, @Abekeade08, do I take it that you've accepted my offer, peradventure, that day is my baffday. so, what do you say? smiley

lol@ pataki, how u dey? i dey hail oo! cool

pataki, i still have feelings for you  but  kiss kiss kiss  see this one dey chase my wife!  angry angry angry angry angry

Abeke, I loose all control when you are here
and baby it amazes me
How could someone be so sexy
and love like you do
Baby do you understand the power that you possess over me
Can't escape this feeling and I don't think I want to

It's crazy how much I'm in love with you
It's all cause you love me the way you do
Don't want no other love but you
Cause no one else has ever made me feel this good      

You are worth it and so much more
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by madlady(f): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2010
jay bee:

chei  cry cry cry
nice to loose out to a worthy rival.

If  it was not for the fact that I had the wonderful @Scooby1 for a my Valentine match, I would do the unthinkable and ask you to be mine lipsrsealed
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ayettymama(f): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2010
the lesbians are takin ova the country!

Abekeade08:

Are they from folly.

i have no idea how to respond!!!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Igwe9(m): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

Igwe, my heart is with platinum/Ebony, I am totally unavialable. Check the Recap for free ladies. You can try to convince me with poems and songs sha, but don't let platinum catch you tongue

hehehe, this indeed is a major task my dear, now my darling busybody is around ,I careless hence should yield to plat's request.

@ BB my darling, good to see you online, kiss
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by baybbootz(f): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2010
chei    
nice to loose out to a worthy rival
sowi about the boot,
dnt worry thyre so many other fishes in the river ov abeke.lol

platinunmk sweetie,wat is it with pataki?
i tot he just got picked.lol tongue tongue
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by follypimpi(m): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2010
@Abeke

Is ayetty abusing me again.I don tire for this GIRL OOOOOOOO PLEASE LET ME BE NOW,I DONT WANT TO EXCHANGE WORD OF ABUSE WITH NO MORE NOW, EMA GBA MI OOO !!!!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ayettymama(f): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2010
monkey

leave me alone!!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Pataki: 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2010
@ Igwe,

I apologise. I did not mean to ignore you or whomever here. Just that I had an urgent task that I had to complete on this thread. Hope you cool. How is Abuja?

@ jaybee,
Nice battling with you. Your poem surely got me shitting in me pants. . .imagine having to be sweating in this cold weather. LOL.

@ Everyone else,
Thanks, and thanks a lot! Lady and I will surely not disappoint. LOL
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by jaybee3(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2010
madlady:

If  it was not for the fact that I had the wonderful @Scooby1 for a my Valentine match, I would do the unthinkable and ask you to be mine lipsrsealed
awwwww, we can always do feb 15th as everyday is St valetine's day in dis dude's heart
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by follypimpi(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2010
ayettymama:

monkey

leave me alone!!

Am not holding on 2 u all i want is u to keep my name out of your mouth for GOOD and i will do the same for the Love of GOD.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by madlady(f): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2010
jay bee:

awwwww, we can always do feb 15th as everyday is St valetine's day in dis dude's heart

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool lipsrsealed
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by unban190: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2010
baybbootz:

except mi grin

awww poor urban, u can still give david a run for his money.
u still have time on your hands wink wink
I am not just interested~
once matched--it ought to stay that way,
amaka has really fallen my hands bigtyme
i am no longer interested,
i accept no-one and would seek no one futher
i am no longer interested,
i have lost intrest in all of this
[/color]

@Abeke
if you wish to keep my name up there,please keep it there 4 as long as u like
but no-one kicked me to no curbs and i am no longer interested in this valentine
[color=#770077]
TRANSH
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Igwe9(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2010
Pataki:

@ Igwe,

I apologise. I did not mean to ignore you or whomever here. Just that I had an urgent task that I had to complete on this thread. Hope you cool. How is Abuja?

no worries my chairman, it happens all the time, smiley Abuja is cool, and you, how is uk, sure everything is cool?

Best regards!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2010
Valentine Match up Recap.

So far we have:

Confirmed Couples

Abekeade/platinum-----) Reigning Queens of this thread

Ebony/BIG DON JUSTWISE- Justwise is in loff ooh

Uju/Whitelexi------) Hot val couple

tbaba/Uniqued----)Hot couple

Ayettymama/galatico---) potential triple sin with jacquan since ayetty is still lusting after him. Don't know how glatico would feel  about sharing his girl

Hbabe/Chidi- Chidi after much searching got one of the most wanted Babes on NL--) Chidi, them dey try steal your babe this morning agin ooh

Dadidylan/Amaka-----) 190 just got kicked to the curb  Horniest couple

Scobby/madlady---) sweetest proposal on NL from Scobby.  

404eater/mannylex/gemmeg/chibaby------) Chibaby, Abeg make your choice today ooh.

Adusol/ Tope--------After much begging, and fighting with Raswagga- Adusol won this bout.

Raswagga/Mamagee--------) Glory be to Jesus, Raswagga got a girl and a hot one too.

Harrypotter/Kunbee-----) proposal yet to be accepted by Kunbee Kunbee where are you sef??

Nana/Daylea---) After being a confirmed couple, Daylea tried to cheat with mamagee. Nana caught him and kicked his backside to the curb, with much begging, though quicke shaky, they are back together again

Gabry/Tony---) She accepted after a lot of love poems and songs.

Ladybird/Pataki---) After much toasting from Jaybee, pataki and denzel. Ladybird, shenked the almighty MOD (Jaybee) and chose pataki. ( We expect word of ladybird being banned before Feb14th) grin

Scretz/Follypimpi-----) she proposed, he accepted.

Waiting for Acceptance

Charles316/ val proposal to Tope----) Tope would you like to change your val like Charles?

Tkb/r231/Wunmi---) Wunmi logged in and R231 already started his Macdaddy skill. TKB, no where to be found

Eyoniggar/ice----) still waiting for an answer from Ice

Baybootz/Val proposal to Ben10/jaybee-----) Bootz babe, you berra start toasting

Still Searching

(m) Delgasky- Still Searching

(m) denzel/?? Still searching

(m)jaybee/?? Still searching

(f) busybody/?? Still searching

(m) igwe/?? still searching---Trying to toast Abekeade, but platinum will want to strangle him when she sees this recap

(m) Hardbody/?? Still searching-Hbabe was looking for you yesterday, but dude you were too late, so you lost her to Chidi, and I know Chidi aint letting go

(f) popegirl----Still Searching

(f) Moyola/?? Still searching

(m) Kokonets/?? Still searching

(f) Tanimz---)  See fine babe, NL bobos, make una ask na

(m) Candylipz/?? Still searching

(m) Doyin13/?? Still searching ( big mouth / no luck)

(m) Jacquan/?? Hottest Guy On Nairaland not hooked up yet. chei

(f) Ibakaye??Still  Searching- Fine Ibkaye is still searching

(f) Choigo/?? Still Searching---) Can't belive poular Chiogo neva get man sha

(f) Oyinda/------) I think Bawomolo was using style to ask her. Oyinda, do you accept?

(f) Stillwater/?? after much fighting between R231 and TKB, Still water didnt choose anyone status-Still searching

(m) bk_bayee90/??-  Still Searching      

(m) Smooth/??Still Searching---) Smooth needs to update his smooth skills and get himself a girl

(m) Rooney/??----Drank too much Haterade and cant choose anyone- Still Drinking haterade with no luck

(m) Milkan08----) Back on thread and still searching

(m) 190----Back to still searching status, after being railroaded by daviddylan-- David dylan smoothly stole his girl last night
Current status: Crying on my thread and threatening to spam my thread if we don't produce Amaka

So many people looking for Valentines, Make una Hook up na. Guys and Girls we need some nice Youtube Song Dedications too along with your proposal. We are looking to give out an award for the best song dedication
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by platinumnk(f): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

Igwe, my heart is with platinum/Ebony, I am totally unavialable. Check the Recap for free ladies. You can try to convince me with poems and songs sha, but don't let platinum catch you  tongue

i luff u too ma dear  kiss kiss kiss

Abekeade08:

@platinum, Mind yourself well well oh, which one be pataki again. * Runs to the room to grab AK47*

dont hurt him abeg  embarassed embarassed  I love u more than Pataki's Silver-Tounged Expressions kiss kiss kiss
Baby Abeke,

You are worth more than all the gold and silver combined!
No amount of money can be paid
for the amount of joy
youhave brought in my life

When I see the world
I see it like through a new borns
All glazed and filled with wonder

Abeg, baby you spoil me too much
I will become addicted to your love
I know thats what u want
And I dont mind

Because if the love u show me will last forever
Baby I wont ever go into rehab

I have been called crazy, sane, whatevr
Put me in a hospital,
Throw away the the key!
I dont care
As long as you're here
With me

ure different, you're special
U appreciate everything that I do even  the small ones that no one notices
And I U

There are'nt too many ways to say I love u
Unless u say it in differnt langages

"Ok baby let me try"
I Love You
Ahuru mu gi na anya
Mo ni fe
Je t'aime, Je t'adore
Ti amo
Ninapenda wewe

Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by baybbootz(f): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2010
you can still take part in the 14th frenzy
am basically still here smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (114)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) / Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.