Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met (16420 Views)

I Was A Virgin I Had Never Had Sex Before. I Knew Nothing About It. / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) / She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by modextus(m): 7:20am On Jul 18, 2017
All this stories that has part 1-10. I don't like. angry I've got things to do.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by DabLord: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Obudupikin:

How you take know?
I see what others dont see
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by idu1(m): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2017
wins18:
you guys are not encouraging me at all, I need to know if people are following
encourage you wetin?

If you no wan fuvk gerrout no need calling other human being wayward.
And how is willing to have sex wayward?

Intact I no even read am sef
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Kingstone32(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2017
What type of phone are you using?
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Davidhero(m): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2017
Oya cum nd update nau.. angryangryundecided
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2017
idu1:
encourage you wetin?

If you no wan fuvk gerrout no need calling other human being wayward.
And how is willing to have sex wayward?

Intact I no even read am sef

Nawa oo for this type of people oo, must you insult me, Na so your condition bad reach oga, I hope you know no one gives a Bleep.
I believe nobody forced you to open this thread.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2017
Good morning to you all. about to finsih my short story as I promised
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Simeonalvez(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2017
This ur kind story maself wey d like Nigerian film with plenty parts
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by akaslex(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2017
this one tire me o..
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2017
she visited me uninvited again,
This time I was fully prepared for a smackdown versus Raw wrestling contest with her.
When I asked her why she didn't call me before she came, she started telling stories that touch, anyways thats non of my business, today I must sample you, I thought.

I brought out the food I prepared, but she refused to eat with me amidst all my plea for her to join me lets do justice to the hot Nigerian Jollof Rice that I painstakingly prepared.
"Okay oo, since you don't want to eat, I will eat it alone but I am not happy about that".

"I told you I am not hungry swthrt, I ate before coming, If I really want to eat, you won't be the one to invite me, I will gladly join you" she said, leaving her spot to go and browse through my collection of books on the table.
I finished my food in a hurry, went to take a shower and returned, As I came in wearing my boxers alone, with a towel hanging on my left shoulder side, My huge chest and well chiselled six pack was all visible and bold enough, I was all looking hot, atleast my every morning 50times pushups is working as I just anticipated. This girl left what she was doing and gazed intently at me for some seconds.
"wow, Nice body work"
"Thanks"I managed to say, heading to my wardrope.
She stood up and stopped me halfway to the wardrope, held my head with both hands and planted a kiss on my wet lips, hmmm what a pleasure.
This time my mr. John Thomas Dickson has started to misbehave downstairs, oga calm down, the show never begin na, I managed to caution him, but that guy can be sturbon ehn.
She let go of my head and started asking me if I am a virgin, I said No and she became angry, see me see wahala oo, person cannot be a virgin in peace again?
"why na, why do you have to do that"
"see babe no ask me that silly question again, are you a virgin too, don't tell me you are a virgin because I won't believe you,?" this time
Sounding lil bit pissed off.
she smiled and pushed me to the bed and a hot romance started, this girl is a pro in love making, although she never allowed me to touch her womanliness but I am quite certain that I must hit the jack port that day.
I stoodup, left her on the bed and made to go and take rough Rider from the part of the room that I hid it from the prying eyes of any enemy of progress, lol.
"Excuse me, whats that thing you are holding ,are you mad, what do you want to use it for? " she stood, Hands akimbo.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by idu1(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2017
wins18:

Nawa oo for this type of people oo, must you insult me, Na so your condition bad reach oga, I hope you know no one gives a Bleep.
I believe nobody forced you to open this thread.

You are an iidiot na u get nairaland?
How old are you sef?
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2017
idu1:

You are an iidiot na u get nairaland?
How old are you sef?

Sorry sir, but I don't do this type of thing, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Stevengerd(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2017
Maka Kon Finish Am Ooh!! Hottie Hottie
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Stevengerd(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2017
idu1:

You are an iidiot na u get nairaland? How old are you sef?
Hey! What's Is the meaning of all dis naw?
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by henrybirthright(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2017
Bia op come finish ur story.
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Alphamale2017(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2017
continue. I am following
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by jacyhelen(f): 11:16am On Jul 18, 2017
wins18:
more stories on the way coming, I never finish some people don dey threaten me with hot slap, na so una dey do for una village? grin

hahahahahahaha..lovely story
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by niqqa(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2017
pterson:
"You just woke the f**k up" in Jon Bellion's voice...
I realized i need u here as desperate that sounds.lol
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by jacyhelen(f): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2017
Very interesting...Pls endavour to write a book a story..U have the talent...wow
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by rerhji(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2017
reading dis kind story de arouse my anger....... my bae no Jst try at all at initiating love in my presence but on phone her words de take me to full rem
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Georgekyrian(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
window19, at this moment, was she wearing skirt or trouser?
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by unseenseeker: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
I will post with this moniker pending when my ban will be lifted,
Just lost my last update, because I was posting directly from the comment box, now I had to painstakingly retype, but this time from my notepad, learnt a bitter lesson though.
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by unseenseeker: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
"babe I wan use am fry beans, by the way why all this questions,pls
Don't tell me that you are a virgin because I won't believe you, pls"

"wins18, so you used to do this kind of thing" she said looking at me

"babe why won't I do such thing when I am not being castrated" she smiled "don't worry okay,The situation is under control"

"pls you can't use that thing on me, kindly go back and keep it where you took it from"

"why" I asked

"swthrt, I do love you....just that I don't want to lose my virginty yet..."

"hahahaha, precious, you, a virgin, when did you start to become a virgin" I said trying so hard not to laugh.

"if you like believe it or not but thats just the truth" she said.

"okay let me confirm if you are a virgin or not"

"No way, not today, I am still a virgin and I am not ready for this now"she snapped.
Nawa oo,wonders shall never end, Precious wey I know very well, forming a virgin to me, someone I knew the guys she dated and the one she is currently dating but I just kept my cool and did as if I am not aware, infact Idonbilivit, this cannot be true, I gave her that kind of 'I know you are lying but continue' look.
Omo na so guy man humble himself oo, you know that kind of situation when you reach that point of no return, since all my plead and sweetmouth fell on deaf ears, I told her let me just put the tip that I won't move, "just the tip alone, babe if I move slap me".she smiled

"okay but if you wear that thing, it will not enter oo, so you better remove it" she said smiling while pointing at my mr.John Thomas Dickson.

"Let me try first if it doesn't enter I will remove it" I knew certainly that she was forming, how can it not enter when you were not just playing with those guys before me, I said to myself, besides I am not ready for stories that touch the heart thats why I resorted to using condom, not just ordinary one.

"okay then, I am all yours" she said almost immediately.

Na so this babe, remove her clean white silk pant, position her self on the bed, set her two long legs apart, revealing her well shaved kitten, the sight was really inviting, omo see Signal !
na so my face just shone with a radiant smile.

"pls, take it easy okay, its my first time and I heard it hurts alot"

"don't worry Honey, I will."

I went closer to her about to launch my rocket into her space. It took me many time to locate her v. Opening, but all to no avail not until she volunteered to lend a helping hand, she placed it on the assumed opening with her hand, as I made to begin a gradual thrust the thing just dey bounce back like football, ha this cannot be happening,am I dreaming or what?
"I told you" she smiled, but I am ever ready to bebunk her lies, No she can't be a virgin maybe she is trying to play some pranks on me, I am not going to give up, I must penetrate with this condom today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by unseenseeker: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
Georgekyrian:
window19, at this moment, was she wearing skirt or trouser?
She was wearing skirt bro, she didn't break the rule this time
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by owaeghianye(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
I don't Know why some ladies hate condoms
Exactly what happened to me last week
I brought out condom and she took it from me and throw it away with anger. With that anger she start acting funny Like getting out of the sexual mood and I have to do much work again to Put her in the mood

I really don't know why condom irritates them
Maybe because their Virgina and clitoris is very sensitive to them. And it contains about 8000 sensory nerve endings. More than the one in our penniss(4000)

Now since last week now my mind has not been at rest Because after she threw the condom away i actually succumb to her request and i penetrated her without condom. Am worried now of pregnancy because I nor want hear story at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by pterson(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
niqqa:

I realized i need u here as desperate that sods.lol
it's gonna be interesting
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bia Op, singledad is reading this story nah grin , come and finish it sharp sharp grin
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
owaeghianye:
I brought out condom and she took it from me and throw it away with anger. With that anger she start acting funny Like getting out of the sexual mood and I have to do much work again to Put her in the mood

Maybe because their Virgina and clitoris is very sensitive to them. And it contains about 8000 sensory nerve endings. More than the one in our penniss(4000)

Now since last week now my mind has not been at rest Because after she threw the condom away i actually succumb to her request and i penetrated her without condom. Am worried now of pregnancy because I nor want hear story at all.

Congratulations bro, go and buy baby stuffs

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Gladiator1: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
wins18:
There is this girl in my place, I knew her to be promiscuos, she keeps countless number of male friends, a little bit younger than me, tall, dark and average looking when it comes to facial department.
It happens that we attend same school, this same girl dates my friend in the same department, I never in my weirdest imagination nurture the thought that I'm going to have any relationship stuff with her.
During our student's programme somewhere which demands that we all have to stay under same building for some couple of days, this girl came to me, we were discussing and she asked me if I am dating one particular babe in our department because it has been rummoured we are dating, I debunked it, told her I was just being too friendly with most of the girls in our department, Nothing else.
she collected the phone I was pressing, well who am I to protest, I just smiled.
She typed
'I want you thats why I am asking all this questions, I really love you, pls tell me your mind'
Wow, I was speechless, I took the phone from her and went inside living her outside the building,
Still thinking what just happened..
Contradicting urself. Virgin n she's promiscuous
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Young03(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
owaeghianye:

Oga na so Benin girls dey do

I know their ways

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick / How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? / Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.