Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met (16415 Views)

I Was A Virgin I Had Never Had Sex Before. I Knew Nothing About It. / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) / She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by nairaman66(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
You have never been in a relationship, but know how to kiss very well, in fact you almost took the name Lipton!! Wow!! Your lies are priceless, but continue!

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by dipznano: 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
wins18:
"
Nothing much happened that day, because I have madeup my mind to be a gentleman,

Oga don't be unfortunate o angry no dey postpone those kin shaging o grin fit be once in a lifetime opportunity... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Jamieblack(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
SingleDad:

Congratulations bro, go and buy baby stuffs
hehehehehehe..be nice for once..
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Wizklynd23(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
owaeghianye:
Am worried now of pregnancy because I nor want hear story at all.
U go nagg person pikin without condom and u come dey tell us, say u no wan come hear story... For christ sake y u no go hear story while devil don use u,, tomorrow if she com say she get pregnant u will be like whos responsible, forgeting na u nag her give her pregnant.. Next u will deny,later u will accept,secretly u will plan with her on how to abort the child......... Abeg I take God beg u at that point fear God no plan any abortion..... Cos thats murder.... Thats ma advice for u, incase u no hear story later, abeg Go do thanks Giving for church.......

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by martyns303(m): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
pterson:
"You just woke the f**k up" in Jon Bellion's voice...

I appreciate people with a good taste in music. wink
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by pterson(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
martyns303:

I appreciate people with a good taste in music. wink
Thanks, Martin.
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Jfrankination(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
unseenseeker:
"babe I wan use am fry beans, by the way why all this questions,pls
Don't tell me that you are a virgin because I won't believe you, pls"

"wins18, so you used to do this kind of thing" she said looking at me

"babe why won't I do such thing when I am not being castrated" she smiled "don't worry okay,The situation is under control"

"pls you can't use that thing on me, kindly go back and keep it where you took it from"

"why" I asked

"swthrt, I do love you....just that I don't want to lose my virginty yet..."

"hahahaha, precious, you, a virgin, when did you start to become a virgin" I said trying so hard not to laugh.

"if you like believe it or not but thats just the truth" she said.

"okay let me confirm if you are a virgin or not"

"No way, not today, I am still a virgin and I am not ready for this now"she snapped.
Nawa oo,wonders shall never end, Precious wey I know very well, forming a virgin to me, someone I knew the guys she dated and the one she is currently dating but I just kept my cool and did as if I am not aware, infact Idonbilivit, this cannot be true, I gave her that kind of 'I know you are lying but continue' look.
Omo na so guy man humble himself oo, you know that kind of situation when you reach that point of no return, since all my plead and sweetmouth fell on deaf ears, I told her let me just put the tip that I won't move, "just the tip alone, babe if I move slap me".she smiled

"okay but if you wear that thing, it will not enter oo, so you better remove it" she said smiling while pointing at my mr.John Thomas Dickson.

"Let me try first if it doesn't enter I will remove it" I knew certainly that she was forming, how can it not enter when you were not just playing with those guys before me, I said to myself, besides I am not ready for stories that touch the heart thats why I resorted to using condom, not just ordinary one.

"okay then, I am all yours" she said almost immediately.

Na so this babe, remove her clean white silk pant, position her self on the bed, set her two long legs apart, revealing her well shaved kitten, the sight was really inviting, omo see Signal !
na so my face just shone with a radiant smile.

"pls, take it easy okay, its my first time and I heard it hurts alot"

"don't worry Honey, I will."

I went closer to her about to launch my rocket into her space. It took me many time to locate her v. Opening, but all to no avail not until she volunteered to lend a helping hand, she placed it on the assumed opening with her hand, as I made to begin a gradual thrust the thing just dey bounce back like football, ha this cannot be happening,am I dreaming or what?
"I told you" she smiled, but I am ever ready to bebunk her lies, No she can't be a virgin maybe she is trying to play some pranks on me, I am not going to give up, I must penetrate with this condom today.
how u change d name of ur monicker?
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by MRNICEGUYy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
where u dey la come complete this ur sweet story la
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by ikp120(m): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jfrankination:
how u change d name of ur monicker?
My people see question o. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Jfrankination(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
ikp120:
My people see question o. shocked shocked
not funny, if u knw tell me nd stop acting lykka kid
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by ikp120(m): 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jfrankination:
not funny, if u knw tell me nd stop acting lykka kid
Why don't you look for the moniker you think he changed and see if he really changed it, Mr adult? undecided

He obviously created a new account oooo. Shuo!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by moshood521: 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mk i collect bak sit so i go fit observe any mumu activity mk dea go on 4 here
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by dipznano: 12:34am On Jul 19, 2017
owaeghianye:
I don't Know why some ladies hate condoms
Exactly what happened to me last week
I brought out condom and she took it from me and throw it away with anger. With that anger she start acting funny Like getting out of the sexual mood and I have to do much work again to Put her in the mood

I really don't know why condom irritates them
Maybe because their Virgina and clitoris is very sensitive to them. And it contains about 8000 sensory nerve endings. More than the one in our penniss(4000)

Now since last week now my mind has not been at rest Because after she threw the condom away i actually succumb to her request and i penetrated her without condom. Am worried now of pregnancy because I nor want hear story at all.

Naming loading grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by IamGodsGrace(f): 12:47am On Jul 19, 2017
wins18:
Oga calm down, thunder is not allowed to fire anybody here.

Funny response! Lmao
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by thunderfirebubu: 6:14am On Jul 19, 2017
IamGodsGrace:

Funny response! Lmao
this is for u

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
my Ban by antispam bot has been lifted this afternoon, expect more updates today, let me go and charge my phone first. Lol, both monikers were banned hence the delay in updates

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by blessedqueen(f): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
wins18:
my Ban by antispam bot has been lifted this afternoon, expect more updates today, let me go and charge my phone first. Lol, both monikers were banned hence the delay in updates

ehya pele come n finish wot u started abeg
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Collins4u1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
blessedqueen:

ehya pele come n finish wot u started abeg
na dis kind story dey sweet u die

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by blessedqueen(f): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Collins4u1:

na dis kind story dey sweet u die

How u take know u know me b4?
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
I tried forcing my dick inside of her but no way,tried harder with the rough rider this time and she yelled;
"pls take it easy, its painful.."

"okay honey, I will".

I madeup my mind to try for the last time, I positioned my dick at the entrance of her kitty, tried penetrating with full force....kpaaa, the condom tore into pieces, living my tip hanging on the vagina Entrance gate.

So this girl was actually a virgin, how come? Unbelievable, how was she able to live all these lifestyle yet her hymen is still intact, asin brand new.
All this and more thoughts kept flooding my mind, I have never seen such a woman like this before, I made to standup and tell her to wear her cloth but she refused and say that she needs me inside of her now, that she has finally madeup her mind to loose her virginity for me,

" wins18 pls, remove the condom and do it, I want to do this now, I want you to be the one to disflower me, I can't keep it any longer pls..."
I changed the torn and wornout condom, wore new one and made to try again, but the second one tore too. I gave up, kissed her on the lips, wore my clothe on and helped her with hers, she was surprised about my sudden change of attitude.

"unbelievable,So you were actually a virgin precious.. " I querried

" didn't I tell you before but you thought I was joking" she laughed.

Truth be told when I discovered she was a virgin, I didn't want to go further, reasons being that I don't want to toil with blood now, don't need stories that touch, never wanted her to go off gear and continue banging non-stop because since this is her first time, its most likely that she would want to sample more dicks and this would pose as a great threat to her life, infact I don't want her to spoil from my hand because the thought will keep on haunting me whereas I won't marry her, I have conscience and a very clean one per say.

"precious promise me one thing" I said looking straight to her eyes.

"whats that swthrt, and by the way why did you stop?"

"promise me you will keep this virginty and never give it to any man except your future Husband"

"I promise, I will do that for you" she said giving me that cutest smile ever.

I was convinced enough, I wanted her to be a good girl, not just because of me but for the right man because certainly I may not be the right type for her, all in all I wish her happiness because her type of personality is rare, and I know if she upholds her virtue by keeping her palace gate secured and locked up thieves and kidnappers won't unleash terror attack on it, and I believe when the right man that owns the palace arrives from His long and much awaited journey, both will live forever happy as King and queen in their new Kingdom.
To be continued,
Watchout for the last part where she Revealed the secret to me on why she chose to remain a virgin even though she lived a questionable lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Funtan(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin Kpaaa! Kpaaa! Twice and e no cut? Lol. Na chain?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
nairaman66:
You have never been in a relationship, but know how to kiss very well, in fact you almost took the name Lipton!! Wow!! Your lies are priceless, but continue!
Where did I say that I have not been in any relationship before, neither did I say that I am a virgin. Truth is that I do long distance relationship stuff, none of my babe is close to me, we see like once in a blue moon.
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Funtan:
grin Kpaaa! Kpaaa! Twice and e no cut? Lol. Na chain?
the thing sef just weak my body, besides na condom I use, you can't break that thing with condom, no matter how hard you try
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Funtan(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
wins18:
the thing sef just weak my body, besides na condom I use, you can't break that thing with condom, no matter how hard you try

Ehn! Ehn! Me I didn't know b4 o. I'm still a Virgin.

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by nairaman66(m): 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
wins18:

Where did I say that I have not been in any relationship before, neither did I say that I am a virgin. Truth is that I do long distance relationship stuff, none of my babe is close to me, we see like once in a blue moon.

Infact I give zero Bleep to that, and that made her to love me more, afterall women are the least of my problem now, sometimes I don't care if they exist, if I tell most of them that I am single and never in any relationship they will find it hard to believe.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by wins18(m): 7:47am On Jul 20, 2017
nairaman66:

, If should put everything down here, that means it will reach page 200, most of those girls are engaged now, and besides where I am I am currently not dating anyone, just too busy to notice some of them
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by timsonpreye(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2017
owaeghianye:
I don't Know why some ladies hate condoms
Exactly what happened to me last week
I brought out condom and she took it from me and throw it away with anger. With that anger she start acting funny Like getting out of the sexual mood and I have to do much work again to Put her in the mood

I really don't know why condom irritates them
Maybe because their Virgina and clitoris is very sensitive to them. And it contains about 8000 sensory nerve endings. More than the one in our penniss(4000)

Now since last week now my mind has not been at rest Because after she threw the condom away i actually succumb to her request and i penetrated her without condom. Am worried now of pregnancy because I nor want hear story at all.
did u cum inside of her
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by toprealman: 7:40am On Jul 21, 2017
dotman081:
THAT GIRL WITH Big buut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfsGh9l-iQM
like the video quality.
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by Hollysaint: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2017
nive story
Re: My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met by IamGodsGrace(f): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
this is for u

Seriously.... If u see me... Lol. I dey very alright!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick / How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.