Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

My Pastor Asked Us To Bring Our Girl Friends To Church On Sunday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pastor Asked Us To Bring Our Girl Friends To Church On Sunday (1992 Views)

How Many Ex Boy/girl Friends Do You Have so far? / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 10 Bad Behaviors That Make Men Dump Their Girl Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pastor Asked Us To Bring Our Girl Friends To Church On Sunday by smooooooth: 11:30am On Feb 12, 2010
no qualms, he prolly wanna talk to u guyz bout relationship, love and God. its good u go wiv ur gf, u prolly know wat 'holy dating' is all about.

ayettymama:

all i can say is i will not try it if i were u!!!!

peeps like u just wanna continue wallowing in ur sins, u def know he's gonna talk to ur conscience. grin
nikkykay:

You are a very silly and brainless miscreant.Why wuld u open ds kind of thread? So u are so daft that u cant make some decisions on your own as a man. Hw culd you bring a case of a man of God here when u know some animals wuld open their mouths to insult them.You were the first to throw a stone at your own pastor while other pple that have bn talking rubbish follow.It is idiots liek you that will first get to church on Sundays with big bible.Must you condemn whatever your pastor has said?If u dont have confidence in your pastor knowing very well what he culd be up to why dont u just ignore what he said and keep your little pipe hole shut?
It shows that u are so useless and i dont think u can handle any girl they way u have displayed here.
Were u the only one in your church that day?

i fink this outburst was totally unnecessary.
Re: My Pastor Asked Us To Bring Our Girl Friends To Church On Sunday by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2010
spawnx:

@Nikkay: Chill out, i sense a lot of brimstone coming from you. you aint a zealot, rite.
No am not but is it a must for him to come here and announce to us that his pastor said they shld bring their GFs to church on Sunday knowing fully well that some pple wuld yab his pastor, a man of God who is like his role model?Men,it is annoying.
Re: My Pastor Asked Us To Bring Our Girl Friends To Church On Sunday by KennyG6(m): 11:40am On Feb 12, 2010
poster, let me ask you a question if and when you decide to marry this gf of yours will you take her to meet your pastor? if yes, then what on earth is the big deal with this thread? Or you just want to use this to cast aspersions on the pastor's character by making people think he is dodgy?
Re: My Pastor Asked Us To Bring Our Girl Friends To Church On Sunday by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2010
Kenny_G:

poster, let me ask you a question if and when you decide to marry this gf of yours will you take her to meet your pastor? if yes, then what on earth is the big deal with this thread? Or you just want to use this to cast aspersions on the pastor's character by making people think he is dodgy?
Thank you and God bless you for this comment?
Re: My Pastor Asked Us To Bring Our Girl Friends To Church On Sunday by Girl846(f): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2010
Your pastor just wants to encourage you people to have good relationships that are acceptable and pleasing to God. If he wants to preach about abstinence, i see nothing wrong with that. Fornication is a serious issue that is claiming the soul of many young people today.
The only reason some people seem bothered here is probably due to guilty conscience.
Please Obey your pastor and your relationship will be blessed.

[size=15pt] "A clear conscience fears no judgment!" [/size]
Re: My Pastor Asked Us To Bring Our Girl Friends To Church On Sunday by whitesturd(f): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2010
why do pple like makin mountains out of a more hill.i mean pple read meanings to things a lot.what wud ur pastor possibly do,kill ur girlfriend or snatch her from you.afteral u are not the only person he asked to bring ur girlfriend,4 u to even bring ur pastors matter to a public forum like dis says a lot about the kinda person you are.

He mite just wanna encourage u pple and advice u and ure here thinkin he has an ulterior motive to dat.how do u even tink ur pastor wud feel if he sees this.nways if u dont wanna go with ur girlfriend,fine.i mean despite the fact that we are civilised pple,we still display ignorance a lot.no offences oh.
Re: My Pastor Asked Us To Bring Our Girl Friends To Church On Sunday by Uchelite(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2010
boy i think ur Pastor wants to help u as he has been doing, praying 4 u when u are sick, during ur exams so dat u can be successful in life. He wants to help guide ur steps so dat u wil not hv the past dat hunts u like d shadow.
Re: My Pastor Asked Us To Bring Our Girl Friends To Church On Sunday by cintia(f): 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2010
If you are not ready to loose your girl then don't take her there, after the sermon she will become a changed person.
Re: My Pastor Asked Us To Bring Our Girl Friends To Church On Sunday by stalliontp(m): 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2010
@OP
Pastor is human- so if you feel distrust , then don't trust, RUN with ur partner grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Pastor Asked Us To Bring Our Girl Friends To Church On Sunday by Amigoz(f): 6:53am On Feb 13, 2010
Kenny_G:

abi o !! a huge [size=14pt]KBD[/size] cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Beautiful / Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship / Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As Gifts For A Female Friend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.