Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) (27507 Views)

UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS / Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] / Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Ijaya123: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2017
No surprise here.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by ipodstinks: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2017
q
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Beverages: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2017
Say no to tribalism.

meanwhile,

I began to Fear Alcohol On The Day I Saw My neighbour Spend The Whole Night Dancing To The Sound Of My Generator thinking he was in a nightclub saying "this DJ go kill person ooooooooo" cheesy

When I turned the generator off, he asked me who sing the track?
I say na Yamaha featuring petrol grin...& he said men,the two artists dey wonderful cheesy .

8 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by owaeghianye(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2017
ok
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2017
Afonjas..take time ooo grin grin
It seems y'all are on a mission today. cheesy
That thing wey una de find una go see am ooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Giddiebabalaw(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2017
Again Wey we never even read on finish? Lord have mercy....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by lekanation(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by lekanation(m): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Gobhanky: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2017
Dope boi dreams
Never loose it up.
Act a fool
Neighborhood dope boi.
U shud hit me 2.
Im your

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by jfleece(m): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2017
Is Cambodia the new Malay or Singapore
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2017
LordofWar:
the news on frontpage this morning though.. what are the moderators trying to achieve? Knowing that most people's comments here would be about the tribe of the criminals and nothing more..

Blame those who commit crimes, not those who report it to deter others.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by tonio2wo: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2017
Yes! Na we. angry

Still better than skull mining though.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2017
the first guy really look like BONIFACE..LOL

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by trustedbrain(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2017
this biafra people again........................... sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2017
kuuljay:
Oh God!!! Jews again

You have started again oo
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2017
Not again!!! crime does not pay..say no to crime
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by ILoveChess: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2017
They are Nigerians,, we are Nigerians, it doesn't matter the tribe they are from. What matters is that why do we keep soiling the name of this great Nation. Pls.stay away from crime.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by fxskye: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2017
Up Developers........ From India to Cambodia....

.....developing the world by the Land of the Rising Sun!!!

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Smartjob1(f): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2017
See their stupid faces. These people no dey learn at all? Haba...

For those still looking for that genuine job, dont give up. Help is on the way. Dont join bad gangs. Join www.bejite.com and get connected to employers, business partners and mentors.

Stop drug trafficking bikonu!

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by safiaapussy: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2017
malware:
These guys are not Nigerians, they're from the land of The Rising Crime. They want to develop Cambodia by fire by force.

My image, my nigga grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by 0b100100111: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2017
Chai!

Flat headed dwarfs again!

I wonder what Biafran passport will symbolise to the international world.

Keep using drugs, rituals, prostitution, baby factory and kidnapping to develop the world

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by fxskye: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2017
ILoveChess:
They are Nigerians,, we are Nigerians, it doesn't matter the tribe they are from. What matters is that why do we keep soiling the name of this great Nation. Pls.stay away from crime.
God bless Nigeria

But Drug Crime is very peculiar to them.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by fxskye: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2017
0b100100111:
Chai!

Flat headed dwarfs again!

I wonder what Biafran passport will symbolise to the international world.

Keep using drugs, rituals, prostitution, baby factory and kidnapping to develop the world

Well said......... Best CV for them so far.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Tufiakwa! Diz my brodas sabi fall my hand. Pls learn hw to not get caught for once.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2017
To some people, anyway is a way, if you have this kind of mindset please stop it.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by 0b100100111: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2017
kuuljay:
Oh God!!! Jews again

Re u sure flat-heads re Jews?

They would have pirated if the bible right from the onset if truly they really were.

You probably be reading how Jesus smuggle drugs across the atlantic in there pirated version.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Jabioro: 10:12am On Jul 18, 2017
I saw the name and I was not surprise.. The funny part of it all was that the suspects can read what the Cambodian wrote on the package..
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by PenisCaP: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2017
Hmmm nawa

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by malware: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2017
safiaapussy:

My image, my nigga grin grin

Sight you don

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2017
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by malware: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2017
Beverages:
Say no to tribalism.

. [/b]

Go and tell that to the people calling Nigeria Zoo and its occupants Animals...... We now know where the Zoo is.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2017
Na wah o una Don make this name check affect me o once I see any drug related post the first thing I check is the name. I no dey do am before o. Lol well, you guys will call drug smuggling a crime. But
an average Igbo man will can it "hustle". A criminal act is just hustling to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ISWAP Kills Eight People In Maiduguri, Including 3 Soldiers / 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos / 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.