Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) (27506 Views)

UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS / Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] / Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by RighteousI: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
NCAN
Ibadan branch
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by baysol: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
ANIEXTY:
I tried not to check the name, NL wan spoil my mind !

Biafra loading...see their eyes like bush baby own. Yeye people wey call themselves developers always looking for short cut to everything in life even to arrive at the land of evil called Biafra it must be by short cut. We are watching una Igbos and your crime as it catch up with una.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by flawlessT(f): 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
dipznano:

Me too embarassed ... But u hol cup for dp na angry
Hahahahaha, na water dey dere ooo

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Danuvie(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wow. What a pitty

Luxury watches, wrist bands, sunglasses etc all at affordable prices. Check them out @ http://www.kenandakyns.com

For quality music production and the latest tunez from across the globe, check out http://music.maddtunez.com
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by dipznano: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
flawlessT:
Hahahahaha, na water dey dere ooo

Chai!

** aunty why u always lying, stop..... lying **

Oya pour small for my bucket make I sip too, sebi na mineral water?

grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by malware: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Look at who's talking, should I post pictures of people from your region here now. Pls just keep it there, when we talk of infirmities, sicknesses, deformities etc, we know the people that has it in excess. We know the people that benefits more on wheelchairs.

Your head first please.... I have my protractor and ruler ready.. ... We must measure the angle in order to ascertain the level of its flatness.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
Awon Olori pelepe yi sha! Hard working 'jews' from the land of the rising fraud!

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
My God!! Is this a curse??
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by kolaish(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Nothing in FTC jor. Just as anything pertaining skull mining is to the west, our brothers from the east are gifted in drug trafficking. Shikena!

Genius J
Oga tribal man, Okija shrine where so many skull was discovered is in the south west also.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by supereagle(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
I support their agitation of leaving Nigeria, they have soiled our Image in Nigeria. I knew they must be the ones before I opened the thread.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by drfizzy: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
malware:
These guys are not Nigerians, they're from the land of The Rising Crime. They want to develop Cambodia by fire by force.

foolish man. i prefer to die y struggling for my self than being a slave for a lifetime.
#Biafran till i die
#D rising sun
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by maisauki: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
DID I CHECK NAMES? NO
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Ay4lyf(m): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Developers everywhere u go, make una carry on cool
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by drfizzy: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
baysol:

Biafra loading...see their eyes like bush baby own. Yeye people wey call themselves developers always looking for short cut to everything in life even to arrive at the land of evil called Biafra it must be by short cut. We are watching una Igbos and your crime as it catch up with una.

u sounds like a fool to be sincere. u see person wey dey hustle on his own to create an impact for his future posterity nd u are here castigating him abi fool. u no see boko haram wey dey dia selves for nothing idiot
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by malware: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
drfizzy:

foolish man. i prefer to die y struggling for my self than being a slave for a lifetime.
#Biafran till i die
#D rising sun

D rising crime

Ehn na when are you traveling to Cambodia or India? their operatives can't wait to have you for a dinner grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by akpamuomenka: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
malware:

Your head first please.... I have my protractor and ruler ready.. ... We must measure the angle in order to ascertain the level of its flatness.

Your video clips Pls, I know the sickness associated with the people from that region. Even their leaders always die of the same sickness while on the throne. Watching them suck direct from a life cow's breasts baffles me.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by malware: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
drfizzy:

u sounds like a fool to be sincere. u see person wey dey hustle on his own to create an impact for his future posterity nd u are here castigating him abi fool. [s]u no see boko haram wey dey dia selves for nothing idiot[/s]

what's the difference....... they're all deceased to be....... Hustling my foot...... breaking Law in the name of hustling...... Kuku carve out your criminally-minded God-forsaken country so we can regain our image back.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by malware: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Your video clips Pls, I know the sickness associated with the people from that region. Even their leaders always die of the same sickness while on the throne. Watching them suck direct from a life cow's breasts baffles me.

Your head sir!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by akpamuomenka: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
malware:

Your head sir!

Pls come and park them back to your region. They are causing public nuisance. Some of them has either one leg or one hand while some can't see. Everywhere you see them bn pushed on wheelbarrow with flies hovering around them. Chai, what a region.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
akpamuomenka:

No, na this people.
no na, this one

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by akpamuomenka: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
KingAfo:
no na, this one

Na this one jare!

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by malware: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Pls come and park them back to your region. They are causing public nuisance. Some of them has either one leg or one hand while some can't see. Everywhere you see them bn pushed on wheelbarrow with flies hovering around them. Chai, what a region.

Are they kidnapping unsuspecting members of the public or do they engage in Robbery or any get rich fix activity?

Meanwhile, I still insist you show us your picture so we can determine how flat your head is...... All our measuring equipment are set so don't waste our time.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by walosky(m): 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
The guy on the right hand side looks like AY

Ok, thats his younger brother!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by akpamuomenka: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
malware:

Are they kidnapping unsuspecting members of the public or do they engage in Robbery or any get rich fix activity?

Meanwhile, I still insist you show us your picture so we can determine how flat your head is...... All our measuring equipment are set so don't waste our time.

They are constituting public nuisance.

We know that you groom various sicknesses there as we can see the condition of this idiot here.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
malware:
The Guys Are Not Nigerians, They're People Of The Land Of The Rising Crime.

They want to develop Cambodia by fire by force.
You are very wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by PenisCaP: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
buffalowings:

So peniscap na igbo

I be igbyorubausa
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
kolaish:
Oga tribal man, Okija shrine where so many skull was discovered is in the south west also.
We are in 2017. Wake up!

Genius J
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by malware: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
akpamuomenka:

They are constituting public nuisance.

We know that you groom various sicknesses there as we can see the condition of this idiot here.

Who constitute more nuisance between them and the e-diot below?

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
flawlessT:
Na wating them know my country people for be this... Igbo people and drugs, nobody should quote me oooo, I have not eaten yet biko
Better go get something to eat
I must quote you

Meanwhile makka ask " u are which tribe?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by win2kwire: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
stop calling ibo criminals nigerians
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by ekhai(m): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
corpersforum:
Some Nigerians are just giving this great country a bad reputation up and down....

God Bless Nigeria
Ipob giving ipob bad name from time immemorial.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by lanre377: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
malware:
The Guys Are Not Nigerians, They're People Of The Land Of The Rising Crime.

They want to develop Cambodia by fire by force.
Lmao!!! Do u mean rising sun is synonymous to rising crime cuz I'm not understanding grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics / ISWAP Kills Eight People In Maiduguri, Including 3 Soldiers / 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.