Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) (27509 Views)

UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS / Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] / Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Na this one jare!
ok ok..wehdone, I salute you

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by flawlessT(f): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
skysailor:

Better go get something to eat
I must quote you

Meanwhile makka ask " u are which tribe?
You still quoted me cry cry

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
flawlessT:
You still quoted me cry cry
Lol
Sorry #my bad#

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by kolaish(m): 7:36am On Jul 19, 2017
Jerryojozy:
We are in 2017. Wake up!

Genius J
Evil Forest in Enugu

Petrus Obi in Enugu reports that an evil forest where suspected ritualists dismember their victims was discovered in Enugu State recently. Fresh and decomposing human parts were found in the forest located at Inyi, Enugu Ezike in the Igboeze North Local Government of the State...

Ebonyi: Baby snatched from mother’s breast

From Ebonyi state, Goddy Osuji reports that cases of ritual murder abound in the state and that several cases were yet to be resolved by the police.

One of the most agonizing was the abduction of seven under-aged children at Ishiagu community. Among them, was a nine-month old baby snatched from its mother, Mrs Alice Nkwo while she was breast-feeding the baby. The hoodlums later moved into the family’s bedroom and abducted two other children aged between two and three years...

Imo: Victims killed, dumped in Nworie River

Our correspondent, George Onyejiuwa in Owerri, reports that in Imo State, ritual killings have been relatively low compared to other neighbouring states. Improved security and clampdown on ritualists’ den in the state by the present administration may have accounted for this...

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07[b]/igbo-man-who-hypnotised-his-girlfriend.html?m=[/b]1

stop deceiving yourself, All the above are reports of 2017 ritual killing started in the east and is still going on as we speak. Other parts of the country are behind the east. Remember otokoto and others.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 8:07am On Jul 19, 2017
kolaish:
Evil Forest in Enugu

Petrus Obi in Enugu reports that an evil forest where suspected ritualists dismember their victims was discovered in Enugu State recently. Fresh and decomposing human parts were found in the forest located at Inyi, Enugu Ezike in the Igboeze North Local Government of the State...

Ebonyi: Baby snatched from mother’s breast

From Ebonyi state, Goddy Osuji reports that cases of ritual murder abound in the state and that several cases were yet to be resolved by the police.

One of the most agonizing was the abduction of seven under-aged children at Ishiagu community. Among them, was a nine-month old baby snatched from its mother, Mrs Alice Nkwo while she was breast-feeding the baby. The hoodlums later moved into the family’s bedroom and abducted two other children aged between two and three years...

Imo: Victims killed, dumped in Nworie River

Our correspondent, George Onyejiuwa in Owerri, reports that in Imo State, ritual killings have been relatively low compared to other neighbouring states. Improved security and clampdown on ritualists’ den in the state by the present administration may have accounted for this...

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07[b]/igbo-man-who-hypnotised-his-girlfriend.html?m=[/b]1

stop deceiving yourself, All the above are reports of 2017 ritual killing started in the east and is still going on as we speak. Other parts of the country are behind the east. Remember otokoto and others.
Ritual killing started in the east but now west has taken over. How many people of the recent have been caught with human skull from the east? None but our sophisticated brothers from west.

Genius J
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by kolaish(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Ritual killing started in the east but now west has taken over. How many people of the recent have been caught with human skull from the east? None but our sophisticated brothers from west.

Genius J
All I am trying to tell you is that criminality knows no race, it should be condemned by all. I am a yoruba man, but has never criticised a particular tribe for their criminal activities because those criminality are perpetrated by just few elements in that particular community. So, stop lambasting south west as a whole. Stop being tribalistic, it is people like you that is keeping this country backward, if I am not mistaken, I know you are not living and working in your region/state of origin now, yet you stand to criticize where you are benefiting from.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2017
kolaish:
All I am trying to tell you is that criminality knows no race, it should be condemned by all. I am a yoruba man, but has never criticised a particular tribe for their criminal activities because those criminality are perpetrated by just few elements in that particular community. So, stop lambasting south west as a whole. Stop being tribalistic, it is people like you that is keeping this country backward, if I am not mistaken, I know you are not living and working in your region/state of origin now, yet you stand to criticize where you are benefiting from.
You started well but your latter argument went off the line. I don't reside in the south west mind you and I don't benefit from there.

Genius J
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by signeddocuments: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Not to check names but to confirm.Well. I am not disappointed.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by kolaish(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jerryojozy:
You started well but your latter argument went off the line. I don't reside in the south west mind you and I don't benefit from there.

Genius J
Have a nice day
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
kolaish:
Have a nice day
Thanks and have a wonderful day too.

Genius J

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi / Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) / Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.