Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) (27482 Views)

UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS / Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] / Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Thank god they are not afonja ...bet wait how many time have I said the that they are not Nigerians they are Igbos look at this one eyes like goat own...spoiling our country

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by mustafa006: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2017
The developer's again, land of the rising criminals
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by akpamuomenka: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2017
malware:

Na You know what Afonja means..... check my dp to know where I belong.....

The fact that you guys have rectangular heads is non-negotiable...... Yes rectangular...... And when the head is flat, all crimes can fit in. grin grin

They always deny their origin.

It is only a stupid man that will post a picture of non Igbos claiming that that's how their heads are. Why can't you post pictures of any Igbo man with such description as I did. If you need more I will supply. I believe you saw the resemblance in those pics I posted but yours are not logically connected. Truth is mine.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Kashbwoyjnr: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2017
Jobless Afonja's masturbating all over the thread, skull miners
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by horlabiyi(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2017
NCAN

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by omoharry(f): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2017
lonelydora:
Mods are out this morning to kill the joy of Biafr.ans

Why back to back topics on drugs this morning?
Tell your brothers to stop drug trafficking drugs, they are a big embarrassment to the country.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2017
The NCAN crew be like...

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by malware: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2017
akpamuomenka:

They always deny their origin.

It is only a stupid man that will post a picture of non Igbos claiming that that's how their heads are. Why can't you post pictures of any Igbo man with such description as I did. If you need more I will supply. I believe you saw the resemblance in those pics I posted but yours are not logically connected. Truth is mine.

It's only flat heads that think the only people on Nairaland are only DEM and Afonjas....... Are you denying the fact that your heads are rectangular in shape? We don't need to drag this further, post the picture of your head let us all see grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by joenor(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2017
Igbo again, na wah... if nor b drug, cloning na money rituals

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by win3k: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2017
The fool who wrote this should know to call them ibos not Nigerians!

it is misleading!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2017
I'm so sorry my Igbo people....I'm never the type that will indulge in nepotistic banter or comments but please I would like for the very first time ask WHY?

We know that crime cuts across all tribes buy having the third thread today on fpage about crime in diaspora linked to our Igbo people is really not a good thing....I would advice these guys from the east to FARABALE and pursue wealth legitimately....

Please I'm not being biased but I just have to let this out...it's becoming so shameful that many people are no longer proud to identify with Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2017
One has eyes for two.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2017
win3k:
The fool who wrote this should know to call them ibos not Nigerians!

it is misleading!

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by buffalowings: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2017
PenisCaP:

Bia wepu post a... i na akpata harm karia good.
Ina etunye aka emebi aha anyi biko.
Biko onweghi onye ga enye gi award maka commet a...
Biko degharia ya.
Tinye echiche gi na oru. undecided

So peniscap na igbo

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by dipznano: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2017
flawlessT:
Na wating them know my country people for be this... Igbo people and drugs, nobody should quote me oooo, I have not eaten yet biko

Me too embarassed ... but u hol cup for dp na angry

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by jbnm: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2017
Developers I hail una.same news every day.keep up d great work of developing Asia. u re doing a wonderful job.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2017
malware:
These guys are not Nigerians, they're from the land of The Rising Crime. They want to develop Cambodia by fire by force.
you mean this people?

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by seedorfg(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2017
grin
Biafra indeed, the hustle is real when it comes to trafficking drugs I wonder what they are going to achieve after developing there biafra achievement like drugs eg cocaine codeine in Asia and global
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by Kworopshun: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2017
If Igbo man never smuggle drug for one day, na so him body go dey shake Jijijiji

Chai! Igbo! Igbo!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by akpamuomenka: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2017
malware:

It's only flat heads that think the only people on Nairaland are only DEM and Afonjas....... Are you denying the fact that your heads are rectangular in shape? We don't need to drag this further, post the picture of your head let us all see grin

Look at who's talking, should I post pictures of people from your region here now. Pls just keep it there, when we talk of infirmities, sicknesses, deformities etc, we know the people that has it in excess. We know the people that benefits more on wheelchairs.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by fm4real2k6(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2017
This is the type of news that often made to want to fight for the actualization of Biafra.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by akpamuomenka: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2017
KingAfo:
you mean this people?

No, na this people.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by davades(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2017
Luckylife:
hmmmmm business of no return

Can't stop laughing grin grin tongue
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by NCP: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Na jejely l dey pass. Wonderful producers and developers una well done.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
Why Indian people dey jearous our blothers. Indians no rike deveropment? Nna we most to deverope the world whether una rike am or not. Na wetin chukwu okike arabama send us. Issa wa work ooo...hard drugs!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics / Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss / Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.