Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First (79731 Views)

Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Why Do Women Always Leave Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Ejanla07: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Sometimes I think I'm cursed since I broke the purity with my first love in 100l all the men who I have been having affair with always dump me after making love to me the first time.

It has gotten to the point that I tried doing everything other girls do but it not just working for me.

Please I need advice

e get one girl i really like. just once wey i do. d odour from the kpekus delete her number from my phone before i cum sef..

go check weda ur kpekus dey smell..
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by tosyne2much(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2017
AHCB:
Na you sabi. Tosyne Tosyne, how market?
Market dey go well oooo egbon cheesy

How your numerous gfs nah? wink
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by AHCB: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
Market dey go well oooo egbon cheesy

How your numerous gfs nah? wink
Bros, am a changed man. Dis is the period of change oh. "Change begins with you" abi u don forget? Lol
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by internationalman(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2017
Crixina:
you just haven't met the one yet...when you do, you will even go six months, then suddenly realize that you haven't even asked for sexx yet.
That's d issue. I always love them when I have not had sex with them, but d minute I do everything changes.
I even yielded to a no sex relationship once bcoz I loved d girl. I yielded to preserve d love bcoz I knew I wouldn't love her as much If we were to have sex. Eventually d girl bend her own rules of no sex as a result we did have sex, and guess what my problem set in.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by IshaqAyinde(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2017
Its either
1. You open your leg so easily.
2. Your p**na stinks.
3. Body odour.
4. You happened to be an Asshole.
5. Your attitude after sex.
6. You lack self esteem.
7. You are yet to meet the right guy.

But my advice, make yourself valuable.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Biggers82(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2017
You Need God

1 Like

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by tosyne2much(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2017
AHCB:
Bros, am a changed man. Dis is the period of change oh. "Change begins with you" abi u don forget? Lol
Me don change don hang my boot tey tey cheesy
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by wjxavier(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2017
You're mind/guilt is killing you softly.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by rainbow88: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2017
Cos they've got what they want
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by tosyne2much(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2017
internationalman:

That's d issue. I always love them when I have not had sex with them, but d minute I do everything changes.
I even yielded to a no sex relationship once bcoz I loved d girl. I yielded to preserve d love bcoz I knew I wouldn't love her as much If we were to have sex. Eventually d girl bend her own rules of no sex as a result we did have sex, and guess what my problem set in.
I think it's a psychological thing that needs to be cured

If this continues, what makes you think you won't also hate your wife after having sex with her?

This may sound weird but it can happen
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Biggers82(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2017
If you are single and searching for a soul mate be careful, because many people are going to lie straight in your face how they love you, how they will never hurt you like how other people did, how they will never leave you or get tired of you, how they wanna spend the rest of their life with you, and how you are so different from all the ones they have ever had. And you will end up getting blinded and do the same mistakes of trusting them so much and giving them your heart. Get me right here, I’m not saying that everyone is like that because some people are real and they have true love, but be careful with the people you choose to date. Don’t be so fast in trusting someone with your delicate and wounded heart. Take enough time to know someone, their intentions towards you and their goals in the relationship. Love with your heart but don’t leave all your senses behind and all the lessons learnt from past relationships. Be wise! Sex won't make a man love you and baby won't make him start loving you or stay with you
Like I said before You Need God ....
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by AHCB: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
Me don change don hang my boot tey tey cheesy
I hear you. grin
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by rainbow88: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Sometimes I think I'm cursed since I broke the purity with my first love in 100l all the men who I have been having affair with always dump me after making love to me the first time.

It has gotten to the point that I tried doing everything other girls do but it not just working for me.

Please I need advice

They leave cos they got what they wanted.
This time around I suggest you wait till you're married. #old school but valid #
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by girl4rmspace(f): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2017
internationalman:
I'm in this category of men.
I don't know how i will get married bcoz I always tend to develop a sudden hate for a lady after having my way with her like d OP said.

People like you disgust me.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by mechanics(m): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2017
That's why you need to zip up.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by internationalman(m): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2017
girl4rmspace:

People like you disgust me.
sorry I do. But u could b d one dat fixes d issue for me
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by greatseed: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2017
internationalman:
I'm in this category of men.
I don't know how i will get married bcoz I always tend to develop a sudden hate for a lady after having my way with her like d OP said.
How old are u? If it's the age I am assuming.... Then what you need is sme experience and a little bit of more time, you will by then overcome such attitude..... Dem no dey tell man!!!
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by internationalman(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
I think it's a psychological thing that needs to be cured

If this continues, what makes you think you won't also hate your wife after having sex with her?

This may sound weird but it can happen
I earlier said I don't know how i will ever get married in my comment.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by internationalman(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2017
greatseed:
How old are u? If it's the age I am assuming.... Then what you need is sme experience and a little bit of more time, you will by then overcome such attitude..... Dem no dey tell man!!!
I'm old enough to get married.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by spafu(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Op opens her legs too easily. More often than not, when a guy sleeps with you without much effort they tend to feel if they could get you that cheap then every other guy that came your way did same. Secondly, do you have offensive vagina odour?, that's another thing that could be responsible. Check yourself, and change your ways.
You really got it right. These two points are very valid and could be the main culprit.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by almsofgold: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2017
emakoji:
Since you already know, then stop having sex with them. Wait after the wedding. My advice
the best advice so far
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by jeffobodo: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2017
An fani adugbo ......helping men cool off since 1984...may the oil in your punany never dry
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by whoisuche: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice

My sister the only solution to your problem is Jesus Christ. Embrace him now. Make Him your Lord and Personal Saviour. Read Gala 5 vs 19. Stop disgracing yourself with men.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by temmym4(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2017
emakoji:
Since you already know, then stop having sex with them. Wait after the wedding. My advice

What an advice. so u think tying his hands down with marriage will keep him?

She needs to work on her ways, character or attitude... something that disgust guys when they eventually get more closer.

if everything is as perfect as it is supposed to be. then definitely spiritual.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Really? To be sincere with you if its not spiritual which I don't think it is, then its your character.

I said so because once a girl have sex with you, they just start believing that they've done you a great favour and unconsciously start trying to be in control of the relationship..this is something all guys can relate to. Only few girls maintain d tenderness that first attracted the guy to her even after sex and that's what inspires the guy to show more care.

When I meet such girl I usually have patience for a 2nd sex, after that I vapourize off. My long relationships are with girls that are simply feminine.

Other factors may include body odour, parasitic demands, lack of exposure, your disposition in public, level of neatness etc

Ha ha, make you ku ku kill her naw.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by rildwanullahi(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Op opens her legs too easily. More often than not, when a guy sleeps with you without much effort they tend to feel if they could get you that cheap then every other guy that came your way did same. Secondly, do you have offensive vagina odour?, that's another thing that could be responsible. Check yourself, and change your ways.
that is a lie, I know a girl who happened to do this and the guy is now her husband, it just depends on a lot of factors
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by newslifeop: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2017
Its normal
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Mypeople2(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice
It is because you open your look legs too wide for every girl to enter. Close the legs and see if they won't hook you up for marriage. Pls don't be deceived by your friends when they say you don't know how to move your body when doing "the thing " or because you normally lay down like wood when doing it.Just close legs and try to know the person very well before going to a relationship
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by 2buffagain(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2017
amdoyin82:
wash! keeping herself holy does not guarantee deep and materialistic relationship. It will only keep a sex addict with good iintentions away from her. Character and presentation matters a lot too.

I don't understand....
We say every time that women should deal with their issues before getting a man.
Shouldn't a man deal with his issues too before getting a woman?
I don't think anyone wants an addict of anything.

And here this nigga making a sex addict look like it's some kind of prize because na man undecided
In fact, Some naija dudes are deserving of insult with all that pointless arrogance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.