Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First (79861 Views)

Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Why Do Women Always Leave Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by positivetaught: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2017
sincerely check yourself for Linda ikeji syndrome as according to wizkid.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Beey(f): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2017
DeeTus:
This is not a good advice. Sex also cements a relationship. You ought to have told her about bond. Bonding with a guy and the next time is he will take you serious and then propose to you.
Sorry I advocate for abstinence till marriage.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by willibounce1(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2017
2dugged:
some don't , we get cases like that .A fungal infection can go unnoticed and most times sexual intercourse that ruffles the vaiginal wall only makes it known or during masturbation.And I have personally met a guy who came to get drugs for a lady even without informing her about it. He said he liked her and didn't know how to tell her ,so he came to us. so it won't kill you if you maturely tell her about it. The problem here is some guys are too immature to deal with sensitive issues so instead of facing it,they choose the easiest way out ,run and not say anything

Well you have a point and seem to have so much knowledge about this issue. Well I would advise ladies to masturbate if they have to because most guys won't bother telling a lady her pushy stinks or buy any drugs for her. Some ladies might find it insulting even though you are trying to help them. Let ladies masturbate, use dildos I'd the have to so they are sure that kpoto doesn't stink and if it does, they find a solution to it quickly before embarrassing themselves.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Codes151(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Sometimes I think I'm cursed since I broke the purity with my first love in 100l all the men who I have been having affair with always dump me after making love to me the first time.

It has gotten to the point that I tried doing everything other girls do but it not just working for me.

Maybe it's not u, maybe you are going about it the wrong way
Please I need advice
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Teeboi56: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2017
Let us no how many man have u ave sex with
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by papa1968: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2017
Many have giving their opinion,your problem is beyond your understanding,thank God you are looking for help,msy be you have gone many places to look for help but no avail.
The solution to your problem is only in Christ Jesus,give your life to Christ and go for a deliverance.
Mind you,you are a different person,you need not to do what others are doing,be careful.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Mayflowa(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Sometimes I think I'm cursed since I broke the purity with my first love in 100l all the men who I have been having affair with always dump me after making love to me the first time.

It has gotten to the point that I tried doing everything other girls do but it not just working for me.

Please I need advice

On a serious note, can you find some of the guys u hv gone out with and ask them why they leave you frankly.

Tell them you won't blame them for whatever reason they give which include offensive odour.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by jbhitler(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Easy with me if i am going to offend you but it will help you can take it with the whole of your heart as an advice.first,have you noticed any offensive odour in the room after sex with you partner? your vaginal wall may be affected by prolong accumulation of dirt or yeast infection.so next time,dont just wash the opening only but insert atleast two fingers to bring down the coatings.only a man of vision withstands such odour dear.secondly,check yourself if you are demanding.thirdly,men hate pretense,present your real picture not fake one lest they find out your real person and runaway.then,proving difficult to get does not make a man love you better inshort,some men will just avenge that by,licking your honey pot then finding their way out.then lastly,check how elastic and fluidy is your vagina.nobody want to sweem in the ocean,remember there are hardly river banks to see and it is frustrating. imagine water droping from the crown of your dick beneath the scrotum after sex,it could triger hatred.check all these listed fastors and if free,then report to any MFM branch nearest to you.it could be the influence of a spiritual husband,spell or a curse.thank you,egberi fa oo!
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Stanley1155: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Let me tell you if na me I go leave since na everybody wey knock for your door you dey ansa
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by GindoX(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
falconey:

Hahahahaha person fit know from looks? Not sure if the op is real anyways. no d.p, the moniker and signature are all about bitcon.

Common! Stick fall on u! U can't expect her to show her real pic na...
If she happens to be ya future wife nko? grin.. Stick fall on u again!
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
When I met my ex...wasnt up-to a week though, she decided on her own to visit for one week. To me it wasn't right. I expected to have proven myself more before the cookie. She said nada to prove that a man that'll stay will stay. Who am I to say no to the August visit? Little misunderstanding not up-to 3days, she was into another guy on another one week visit just like she did to me. smiley
Women are their own problems can't say more. sad

Madam... Sex doesn't keep a man. Do not be deceived, always give any guy 3months with strict study of him b4 giving the cookie.
We want hit and run.
We want dem loose and free givers.
Fuckboys are not written on the forehead. Sm can even pretend and wait ooo for any slightest chance to hit and hit b4 showing you attitude. It takes a kindda unique guy to stay committed wt you even wtout the sex.
It's not even by being a rooted church girl...nah. it's about discerning and creating time to study any that comes across your path.
Do not again always in hurry to be in a relationship. Occupy ya mind wt positive thoughts and things. Stay away frm relationship for months 3, 6, 1year and soak yasef more wt good relationship books then you can come out strong and fortified to handle any relationship and men per say.
I feel your pain and can relate. Guess you've had a enough fair share of hrtbrks. So it's time to break any relationship for now and work on yasef...your esteem and read once again good relationship books.
Check out erm this book self "Think like a man, Act like a woman
It might not be a vjay ish or spiritual thing...nah. maybe you're desperate to marry. A real man will come ya way when you prepare for him.
sad
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Beey:
Sorry I advocate for abstinence till marriage.
Shut up! Are you a virgin?
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
DeeTus:

cheesy
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
DeeTus:

But DeeTus can i give you a shocking information ?
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

But DeeTus can i give you a shocking information ?
Go ahead, man!
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
DeeTus:
Go ahead, man!

From personal experience with society, I can tell five out of ten unmarried ladies have this problem
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by GoofingAround: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Username is "bitcoin"...."f"

My deductions -

1. The OP is a man who uses "F" to attract males to click on his profile....

2. This obviously fake story is to get you to click on the profile out of curiosity - I did.

CONCLUSION - this was all to get traffic and PMs and it worked! 9 good pages of comments. I am amused at those sweating to write good advice. grin

Bitcoin posts, people rush to comment, holier-than-thous judge, perverts lurk, prententious counsellors/advisors rush to make themselves feel wise, we even have analyzers..., and me, forming detective cool. But does Bitcoin respond to anybody? F***ing No!!!
Question now is, is Bitcoin really looking for advice, or is it Seun/Lala that are just testing their crusade organizing skills?

Bitcoin, whoever he or she is has done THEIR job and moved on.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

From personal experience with society, I can tell five out of ten unmarried ladies have this problem
That girl is not a virgin but she's an advocate of what she's not. What a pity!

This is the kind of girl I run from. Infact, I run from so many girls. Too many girls are really not what they said they are. They are so fake!
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
DeeTus:
That girl is not a virgin but she's an advocate of what she's not. What a pity!

This is the kind of girl I run from. Infact, I run from so many girls. Too many girls are really not what they said they are. They are so fake!

Bro it's not a virgin/non-virginity issue... Well, what i mean to say is, many of our ladies are going through this exact problem...May God Help us...

This generation has been bombarded with massive sexually related information, one can hardly blink without seeing something that gives one a tick..I wouldn't blame people entirely...this our generation bro..Also she needed to learn dating tips, if she had a guide on how to date right, this could have been avoided, a lot of times, they also take this for granted and think it's just about the assets....If she had a coach/mentor like you, those bobos would not just have chopped and cleaned mouth..... grin May God help us
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
jimb:

abit turn off
lol bruh...it wasn't meant to turn you on in the first place grin
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

Bro it's not a virgin/non-virginity issue... Well, what i mean to say is, many of our ladies are going through this exact problem...May God Help us...

This generation has been bombarded with massive sexually related information, one can hardly blink without seeing something that gives one a tick..I wouldn't blame people entirely...this our generation bro..Also she needed to learn dating tips, if she had a guide on how to date right, this could have been avoided, a lot of times, they also take this for granted and think it's just about the assets....If she had a coach/mentor like you, those bobos would not just have chopped and cleaned mouth..... grin May God help us
Hehe, most of these girls are only looking for money and this is the problem.

One chick I knew over two years ago without even having a conversation or maybe because she had someone had started calling me her boyfriend since two days ago. I asked her to shut up and concentrate more on her studies. The next time I heard was my birthday is next week. Hope you are preparing for it. I was like please I am not your boyfriend. I don't even know you. I only wanted to kick it for a while. grin

Go look for your man, okay? cheesy
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
DeeTus:
Hehe, most of these girls are only looking for money and this is the problem.

One chick I knew over two years ago without even having a conversation or maybe because she had someone had started calling me her boyfriend since two days ago. I asked her to shut up and concentrate more on her studies. The next time I heard was my birthday is next week. Hope you are preparing for it. I was like please I am not your boyfriend. I don't even know you. I only wanted to kick it for a while. grin

Go look for your man, okay? cheesy

I beg to say I see this differently,I have a proverb I tell ladies around me, " after prophets na woman ", see bros, your potential is the honey....it's what's attracting you to...this na priv8 matter, i don't want to enter this level abeg...i'll cut it here.. it's not the girl being a LovePeddler...but yu been attractive...can't yu tell by the number of ladies that have done this same thing to yu ? in fact, i ...let me stop ere bro b4 d spirit descend... grin
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

I beg to say I see this differently,I have a proverb I tell ladies around me, " after prophets na woman ", see bros, your potential is the honey....it's what's attracting you to...this na priv8 matter, i don't want to enter this level abeg...i'll cut it here.. it's not the girl being a LovePeddler...but yu been attractive...can't yu tell by the number of ladies that have done this same thing to yu ? in fact, i ...let me stop ere bro b4 d spirit descend... grin
No no no. I used to be rude on all of them except the one I met here on Nairaland. She's very nice and has a tendency to becoming a good mother.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
DeeTus:
No no no. I used to rude on all of them except the one I met here on Nairaland. She's very nice and has a tendency to becoming a good mother.

He he he... Sound like the man's got a good catch..I have about 5-7 cool ones on Nairaland sha... but i maintain a strict working relationship only with them...that's how i'm getting to know them better...Bro...do your sifting well... wink
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

He he he... Sound like the man's got a good catch..I have about 5-7 cool ones on Nairaland sha... but i maintain a strict working relationship only with them...that's how i'm getting to know them better...Bro...do your sifting well... wink
This particular one is good. Have met her mom too. But the problem I have right now is distance. We are far away from each other.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
DeeTus:
This particular one is good. Have met her mom too. But the problem I have right now is distance. We are far away from each other.

Oh boi...You don't waste time... I can relate, distance can be a problem...If you rily like her you can compensate by popping up a surprise visit....or making time to see once in a while...just burst a few piplelines and ur acc will be reeking wif lots of kash... grin
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

Oh boi...You don't waste time... I can relate, distance can be a problem...If you rily like her you can compensate by popping up a surprise visit....or making time to see once in a while...just burst a few piplelines and ur acc will be reeking wif lots of kash... grin
LOL, I am not a dull guy. You should know this. I like this girl but distance is now a barrier. Really it is.

I have no time to travel now.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL, I am not a dull guy. You should know this. I like this girl but distance is now a barrier. Really it is.

I have no time to travel now.

I feel for you... Hustling has bastardized our social lives many times... Jumping upandan
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Beey(f): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
DeeTus:
I should shit up for voicing my opinion.Are you ok?Smh.When did my body become your business? I don't owe you an answer because you are not my husband.Kindly mind your own business & stop being a social media troll.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by efficiencie(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
NigeriaKitchen:
Bros lets be practical for once and stop sounding celestial in every human problem.

90% if not 99% of happily married men you see today had sex with their present wives before they got married, so what are we saying

Some ladies make it seem like guys leave them just because they had sex with them, when in reality that's not the truth.

Do you know that majority of married men you see today went to just chop their present wives and clean mouth, but changed their mission after noticing that the lady doesn't deserve it Go and listen to Psquare song titled: ego adigo......in the lyrics, he said something like this:

"the man weh came to chop you and clean mouth de beg to stay".....in pure English he is saying: "the man that came to hit a lady and run is now pleading with the lady to please marry him".

This is the case of so many happily married ladies....their present hubby came to chop them and run, but stayed because of the lady's amazing character and other qualitieswink wink

Bros! I bow for your statistics ohhh...Do your statistics have any source? Just having sex with your fiance before marriage does not a guarantee or pose an obstacle to a successful marriage rather the intentions behind the act is what counts. When a lady sees sex as an opportunity to secure a marriage proposal from a man she is highly likely to have a marriage that will hit the rocks sooner than later, if at all the marriage even starts...

Sex is an act that is highly pleasurable and in our time sex could be as cheap as a bottle of malt.

So in a world of very cheap sex, sex is not a reliable foundation for marriage so I assure you the guy wey just one chop and clean mouth go still find another babe to chop and clean mouth if the earlier babe for one reason or the other no dey available or palatable.

You spoke of a lady with amazing character and other qualities, but how many guys know the worth of such a lady? That's one.

Two, we commonly say no one is perfect so it is expected that that lady with amazing character and qualities may one day falter. Shey the guy wey just wan chop and clean mouth no go play away match wen the angelic babe unleashes the demon in her just once in a year!?

Lastly, in a world with millions of men but very few responsible and faithful men, Solomon puts the ratio at 1000:1 (Ecclesiastes 7:28), what is the likelihood that this lady would finally give her honey pot to the right man before she turns 50? I can assure you that even if she does find the right man by serving her honey pot to every idiot that looks like a man, her honey pot would have become a watering can by the time she meets Mr. Right who turns out to be the fool paying the price of the gamble of an equally foolish lady!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.