Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? (1983 Views)

A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by royalmoron: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2017
I don't want to fall in their hands i heard they can ruin a man. I want to choose a partner.
Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by ElSherriff: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2017
To meet your princess cinderella, you must kiss many frogs. Hoes are everywhere man.
Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by Lastking147(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2017
See jamb question
Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by tosyne2much(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2017
MOST ladies might be hoes but know that there have some decent ladies out there

I happen to be fall in the hand of one
Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by pryme(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2017
A hoe can change her ways if you are worth it.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by NairalandCS(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2017
ElSherriff:
To meet your princess cinderella, you must kiss many frogs. Hoes are everywhere man.

See plot twist. grin

Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by falconey(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2017
grin
ElSherriff:

What if Cinderella happens to be a retired hoe? hoes don't hoe around forever it's a temporary lifestyle stage.

Meanwhile. ......

Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by NairalandCS(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2017
Them feminists about to swarm this thread like.

Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by digitalbabalawo(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2017
5 Signs The Girl You Are Dating Is About To Cheat On You.

http://www.nosygist.com.ng/2016/12/5-signs-girl-your-dating-is-about-to.html?m=1
Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by Oyindidi(f): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2017
Mtcheeeew
Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by royalmoron: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeew
.Hoe?
Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by Oyindidi(f): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2017
royalmoron:
.Hoe?
angry
Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by Epositive(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2017
to identify a hoe? take it(her) to the nearest farm and confirm its(her) identity... it's still rainy season! angry

#positivevibes
Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by ElSherriff: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Naa, thats what they tell you when they wanna justify hoeism. Every man likes a naked woman for example, but most men prefers women who keep their unclothedness in the bedroom. Wanna know why most guys and girls of marriageable age stay single, they have dug all hoes and have become too paranoid to get a wife, the hoes know they are hoes, the ones who aint hoes are scared of the 'hoes by association'.

As for the OP, you cant know a hoe by description, your 'hoe' may just be Falconey's sweetheart.

falconey:
grin

What if Cinderella happens to be a retired hoe? hoes don't hoe around forever it's a temporary lifestyle stage.

Meanwhile. ......
Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by ElSherriff: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2017
No mind am. e de find non hoe...lmao
NairalandCS:

See plot twist. grin
Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2017
Not all girls are hoes, It's just for you to take the right decision

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by Lionessza(f): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
The same way she will know that you ain't one and you're worthy of keeping.

Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by falconey(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
ElSherriff:
Naa, thats what they tell you when they wanna justify hoeism. Every man likes a naked woman for example, but most men prefers women who keep their unclothedness in the bedroom. Wanna know why most guys and girls of marriageable age stay single, they have dug all hoes and have become too paranoid to get a wife, the hoes know they are hoes, the ones who aint hoes are scared of the 'hoes by association'.

As for the OP, you cant know a hoe by description, your 'hoe' may just be Falconey's sweetheart.

LOL SEE THEORY.....
Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by richidinho(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
falconey:

LOL SEE THEORY.....

pls if u gat enough space make i join you faint grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
op you did not attend primary school?
a hoe is a farm tool used for digging
it has an iron head And a wooden handle.
you cannot mistake a cutlass for a hoe.
when you see a hoe, hold a hoe. you would know it's a hoe.
Re: Help!!!!!!! How Do I Know If A Lady Is A Hoe? by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Asorockqueen:
Not all girls are hoes, It's just for you to take the right decision

u are still running around grin

how do u make the right decision

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why After God, You Should Fear Women. / New Profile Picture Kindly Check And Like It hottest dude on nairaland / See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.