Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys (27278 Views)

Divorce Lawyers Reveal Ridiculous Reasons Why Couples Ended Their Marriage / My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol / Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by isidiwent: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Friend zone? Have G-Wagon or solid Benz & see now? It will change to dating zone

4 Likes

Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by gidimasters(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Harmony92:
How about the guys dat wil gladly volunteer demselves as bf number 20?
Kuku kill me

1 Like

Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
thickminaj:
Yea very true except No3..u think relationships are Nintendo games and you just give into anyone who probably is just catching adrenaline feelings and can't handle your flaws
damn baby girl
you have got nice hips and a beautiful face too
can we be friends? grin
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by richidinho(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
thickminaj:
Yea very true except No3..u think relationships are Nintendo games and you just give into anyone who probably is just catching adrenaline feelings and can't handle your flaws

i luv ur mountainous ass #whaYaSay
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by isidiwent: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Do single ladies of 32 years and above friendzone Or do ex-olosho of 38 friend zone too nice guys? Ewoooh!!!!!!!
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
thickminaj:

Lol @ Nintendo games.

Meanwhile.

So honestly, how many guys have you had to friendzone this year huh?
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by jericco1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Brown14:
I don't have female friends. because I can't deal with this friend zoning bullshiit...especially when I ask u out and u turn me down n then expect me to just be friends with u.4 wetin??
baba no be lie.
my own be say if I ask her out and she forms sh!t, mehn I don move on oh. No time abeg.
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by OddBall(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
HOW TO GET OUT OF THE FRIEND ZONE-
Send her a picture of your d!ck
Either
1.She's down with it
OR
2.She never talks to you again.
....either way, you're out the friend zone.

12 Likes

Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by lelvin(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sharp shooters can never be caught in the zone.
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by Brown14: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
jericco1:

baba no be lie.
my own be say if I ask her out and she forms sh!t, mehn I don move on oh. No time abeg.

true bro...
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by ogbonti: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
Being friendzoned is not the problem, but staying in the friendzone for one minute is the problem!

As soon as I figure you sending me there, I ask openly..... "am I getting some from you or not?"

YES, ok when? (Say she gives u a date like say next week, Don't call or text her until she does and be very brief until u Nack)

NO? ok Bye bye! (No wahala, your t@t@ no be gold, time to move on, cease, I repeat cease all communications and benefits instanta)

It's as simple as ABCD

8 Likes

Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by Brown14: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rhozabeth:
You sound pretty much like a teenager!!! No disrespect!
type what u want but that's MY way of doing things.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
falconey:
undecided

I was once the MAYOR of the ZONE.
Lolol. It is not too bad to be friend zoned once but to be friend zoned a second time is a big problem. Always define whatever type of friendship you want from the start.
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by Harmony92(f): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
gidimasters:

Kuku kill me
Lmoa oooooo. It's happening o. Pls let me d number 6 guy in ur life, grin some will even tell you that pls make me any number of ur choice with tym I will over trow number 1 undecided
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by thickminaj(f): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Lol @ Nintendo games.

Meanwhile.

So honestly, how many guys have you had to friendzone this year huh?
grin why are you asking do you want to apply for the mayor of frnd zone undecided?

1 Like

Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by thickminaj(f): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
emmyspark007:
damn baby girl you have got nice hips and a beautiful face too can we be friends? grin
Yes dear welcome to the land of friend zone tongue
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by Siga: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
...Sorry to say... When a lady puts u in friendzone.... u are just like a D**K in a glass case..... they only break it if needed... just like fire extinguisher or a axe in a glass... So, she may never break it if no fire....

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by blessingee: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rhozabeth:

Ere kini aja mba ekun se?
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by thickminaj(f): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
richidinho:

i luv ur mountainous ass #whaYaSay
Get thee behind me saytan embarassed
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
thickminaj:
grin why are you asking do you want to apply for the mayor of frnd zone undecided?

angry

I want to commiserate with them ni. A minute of silence for all dem boys you have friendzoned

I don't do friends with the opposite sex cos most females are very selfish and will most likely try to take advantage of me and my kind heart.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by Luukasz(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rhozabeth posta=58584859:

Well, only teenage and naive guys will stay back and be friends with a girl who rejected em. If a girl says no to your love a guy can as well say no to her friendship and move on to other girls. Clearly the poster is a smart guy and you are the teenager here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
thickminaj:
Yes dear welcome to the land of friend zone tongue
Lol..my pleasure
Lemme have any of ur social media handle or should I drop mine?
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by thickminaj(f): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lol..my pleasure
Lemme have any of ur social media handle or should I drop mine?
probably you should drop yours
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by thickminaj(f): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

angry

I want to commiserate with them ni. A minute of silence for all dem boys you have friendzoned

I don't do friends with the opposite sex cos most females are very selfish and will most likely try to take advantage of me and my kind heart.
Awww.. But not everyone is like that..
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
thickminaj:
probably you should drop yours
which would you prefer?
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
thickminaj:
Awww.. But not everyone is like that..

Yea it's why I said most and not all.
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by thickminaj(f): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Yea it's why I said most and not all.
I know my weakness so I try to avoid anything that will leave me exposed.
Meanwhile, is that really you @ your dp?
I've always dismissed your moniker as one of these impostors, sadly.
Yes that's me...
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by gidimasters(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Harmony92:
Lmoa oooooo. It's happening o. Pls let me d number 6 guy in ur life, grin some will even tell you that pls make me any number of ur choice with tym I will over trow number 1 undecided

Oya... Can I be your number 1 grin.. Its either 1 or 0

1 Like

Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by girl4rmspace(f): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
90% of guys who approach me first always ends up wanting something more than just friends... So do I date all of em? Of course not. . some of them have to be friend zoned.

they are free to leave whenever they like but they choose to stay and some become really good friends. My best friend is a guy who was previously interested in me as a lover . 7 years down the road we are still best friends and we have never got down together in a romantic way. My family even knows him

Being friend zoned ain't that bad.. Am sure my best friend would tell u that.. Lol

1 Like

Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
thickminaj:
Yes that's me...
hello gorgeous I sent u a pm
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by Raddie(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Harmony92:
How about the guys dat wil gladly volunteer demselves as bf number 20?

RUN!

Then you're just game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"No Boyfriend No Problem" Inscription On A Lady's T-Shirt (Photo) / I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married / Many Reasons Why Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.