Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys (27292 Views)

Divorce Lawyers Reveal Ridiculous Reasons Why Couples Ended Their Marriage / My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol / Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by ekensi01: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2017
MzJin:
I just saw d post really funny but so true.....ladies end up with dia no friendzone lover...guess wat d end point of d marriage mostly is divorce
what do you know about divorce? I would like to know.
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by Ochima75(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Women matter dey always taya me....

Na to just dey look dem lyk shocked shocked
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by jaxxy(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
girl4rmspace:
90% of guys who approach me first always ends up wanting something more than just friends... So do I date all of em? Of course not. . some of them have to be friend zoned.

they are free to leave whenever they like but they choose to stay and some become really good friends. My best friend is a guy who was previously interested in me as a lover . 7 years down the road we are still best friends and we have never got down together in a romantic way. My family even knows him

Being friend zoned ain't that bad.. Am sure my best friend would tell u that.. Lol

This must be heart breaking for those guys lol. Anyways i hv never dated seriously a gal who wasn't my frnd cos dat matters for me. As for friendzone i can take it if such gal adds sm value no matter how small bt if its a selfish gal like most gals hell naa! I cut off ties with her riteaway cos she won't enjoy my company. I can't be adding value to her while she doing absolutely nothing. Hw ru?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Whatever her reasons may be, do not stay hung-up on her.

Learn to move on.

What will be, will be.
What won't be will never happen.
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by girl4rmspace(f): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
jaxxy:

This must be heart breaking for those guys lol. Anyways i hv never dated seriously a gal who wasn't my frnd cos dat matters for me. As for friendzone i can take it if such gal adds sm value no matter how small bt if its a selfish gal like most gals hell naa! I cut off ties with her riteaway cos she won't enjoy my company. I can't be adding value to her while she doing absolutely nothing. Hw ru?

Am good and yeah u re right.. only remain friends with someone when they know your value and also add value to your life one way or the other.

Another thing you guys should know is that even a friend zoned guy can become a lover someday. She might be in a relationship and obviously wouldn't wanna cheat on her boyfriend.. But if you were there for her and support her through the good and bad times especially if her relationship didn't work out as planned .. You never can tell. She may just realize u are the one for her and start seeing you in a different(romantic) way
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by MzJin(f): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
ekensi01:
what do you know about divorce? I would like to know.

Divorce is synonymous with d word ". Separation " now why do ppl divorce is one tin em yet to wrap my head around.......once u placed under an oath b4 d surpreme being and next every one gets mad, forget d good times n part ways....ppl damn d vow n tK a walk witout tinking twice, some damn d 9 month period of preg, n hours of painful chidbirth , couple with the responsibilities own to dis kids n put dia selves alone in d picture n walk without looking behind.......Divorce is a swift decision taken in anger, hurt and heart breaks.........Divorce is an end point to deceitful marriage, not compatible or understanding union, ignorant union, some arranged unknown individuals union, cheaters/games/celebrity players union and above all ungodly foundation union.......need I say more divorce is one of d leading cause of crime in our society if u trace down d root......broken homes with kids lost in d society without a direction or proper morals .......No more informal education anymore, our cultures n values sinks every passing day, over taken by fake n unrealistic way of life....my dear leme rest my thumb......lets not ponder on dis .......
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Am good and yeah u re right.. only remain friends with someone when they know your value and also add value to your life one way or the other.

Another thing you guys should know is that even a friend zoned guy can become a lover someday. She might be in a relationship and obviously wouldn't wanna cheat on her boyfriend.. But if you were there for her and support her through the good and bad times especially if her relationship didn't work out as planned .. You never can tell. She may just realize u are the one for her and start seeing you in a different(romantic) way
Bros who has the time to support someone one who has friendzoned u both in good & bad times,pls if u have been doing that I want to urge u to desist from it,b/cos u'll be hurting ur selve so dearly emotionally,before u know it u have sank so deeper with her that u won't let go so easily,b/cos when u remember all u have invested which includes financially, emotionally & other wise u wouldn't want to let go just like that, if at the end of the day it didn't work out, there by doing ur self more harm than good. instead why not use that time & look for a girl that 'll give what u want (romantic relationship), U can't believe that,that guy she friend zoned u for hasn't done one-quarter of what u have done for her,so my advice is this desist from her before it's too late.
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by girl4rmspace(f): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
Bros who has the time to support someone one who has friendzoned u both in good & bad times,pls if u have been doing that I want to urge u to desist from it,b/cos u'll be hurting ur selve so dearly emotionally,before u know it u have sank so deeper with her that u won't let go so easily,b/cos when u remember all u have invested which includes financially, emotionally & other wise u wouldn't want to let go just like that, if at the end of the day it didn't work out, there by doing ur self more harm than good. instead why not use that time & look for a girl that 'll give what u want (romantic relationship), U can't believe that,that guy she friend zoned u for hasn't done one-quarter of what u have done for her,so my advice is this desist from her before it's too late.

U mmm am not a Bros(look properly) And secondly i was just giving my own opinion. I have friends who dated guys who were previously friend zoned. No one could really understand the matters of the heart. A friend today could be a lover tomorrow that's my point

Am not saying you should go out of your way to try to please her
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by oshaosha2014(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Expect for the fact that he has a gf, I would be crying for him right now. For me, no being friends with you when all I wanted was to be the only one bedding you. I know what I want, that much.

girl4rmspace:

Lmao no he isn't.. he has a girlfriend he's been dating for 3 years and she and I are friends. They are both happy together

U talk like am supposed to be the love of his life or something
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by michaelolushola: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Urbanoversabi:
To ‘friendzone’ is a act most girls are familiar with; one that many have applied on a number of occasions for varying reasons.
The term is used to explain a situation where someone wants to be more than friends with another, but the other person is satisfied with being just friends and refuses to entertain the idea of a romantic relationship. Nobody ever wishes to be in the Friendzone, but often times we find ourselves doing things that will get us exclusive tickets to go there.

Ladies are more used to doing this, and of course, there is always a reason for friendzoning a guy.

While there are understandable reasons for doing this,- she could be unattracted to the guy in a romantic way – there are also some ridiculous reasons given by babes when friend-zoning a guy…

1. I know too much about you

One would expect women to feel comfortable with a guy who no longer has secrets from them, right?

Funny enough, some see this as a reason to not say yes to a friend who hopes to become more than friends.

It’s ironic that woman want a guy that hides nothing but say no to the one that has shown them everything about himself – past and present.

2. You’re too nice

This is pretty hard to explain too, considering how women generally pine for a guy that will treat them with affection, love and kindness.

“But you’re too nice. Taiwo… I just can’t date you”

3. You know too much about me

If a guy knows all the good and bad things about you and still feels he wants you despite all that, then you can be sure he has thought about it and has no qualms with those things, right?

Also, women want a guy who would take them the way they are… someone who recognizes the past is the past and would love them regardless.

So while it’s not necessarily wrong, it is surely ludicrous to say the least when a babe gives this as her reason for friend-zoning someone who truly loves her.

http://www.pulse.ng/relationships/weird-reasons-why-babes-friendzone-guys-id6971276.html

The thing is ladies at a younger age are not ready to settle and are just using the guys to gain experience, jaiye and all that plus they don't want to be tied down by 'boys'who in the name of relationship won't let them explore so they let guys fall for them then friend-zone the were that wants to clog her space. But once she becomes a woman 25 and above, she begins to get serious and look for a serious guy meanwhile those guys are hard t find as they've been hooked down already by girlfriends since secondary school or uni. Its not like you can't find them, sites like LostRib.com and co are there to find good looking working responsible men looking for long term but apart from that it just becomes hard later on for them

1 Like

Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by girl4rmspace(f): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
oshaosha2014:
Expect for the fact that he has a gf, I would be crying for him right now. For me, no being friends with you when all I wanted was to be the only one bedding you. I know what I want, that much.

Lol. Am glad he dsnt think the way you do though
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by oshaosha2014(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yeah. My type is not in the market.
girl4rmspace:

Lol. Am glad he dsnt think the way you do though
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
all the reasons ladies give for the regrets they carry in later years!

Some neighborhood aunties have now turned evangelists campaigning against all these kain philosophy that limits your joy and tells you that you can't find love in the most unlikely places. So what if you were childhood friends, you're too used to him or you know all his runs. The major issues like true love, compatibility, shared histories, great memories and house-on-fire friendships are often ignored to our peril.And when we hear of how great they're doing now, we start thirsting like Davido below!

Guys do it to. We say we can't go far with a girl becos she gave it up early despite the fact say na we beg like persin wey wan die just to put in "the tip, not everything" and the obvious fact say the gal really dig us. We live the reality and chase shadows and later lament all over when we fail to catch our elusive mirages. God help us wey still dey find and forgive us for the ones we wasted along the way.

True love can be found with great friends who already have a world of high-regard for us but those are the same ones we often choose to friendzone, as ugly ducklings, in pursuit of elusive swans that we may never catch. #Ogorgor, wherever u are now, i still miss, cherish you and wish you all the best o!

yes they are same as girls too! And God bless u for that ur golden dp wink, beta gals whu dey practice wetin u write there nor dey miss road.

I didn't knoe my shrink was on nairaland, evening sir, keep up d good work, incase ur wondering i used to be ur 11 o clock appointment. grin yes, d annoying one grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
girl4rmspace:

U mmm am not a Bros(look properly) And secondly i was just giving my own opinion. I have friends who dated guys who were previously friend zoned. No one could really understand the matters of the heart. A friend today could be a lover tomorrow that's my point

Am not saying you should go out of your way to try to please her
oh! my dear I didn't look at the monicker well while quoting.
Re: 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys by Harmony92(f): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
KINGSP:
LOL...They are perverts that just wanna see what's beneath the Skirt.Once they have the taste or view , They work away asap.[color=#006600][/color]
yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Reasons Why Men Cheat / "No Boyfriend No Problem" Inscription On A Lady's T-Shirt (Photo) / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.