Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS (75852 Views)

Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by ReachHard: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
See as dude be like Ronaldo.. Omo Nintendo cheesy
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by Barfibassey(m): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Some men here will do everything juz to get some cheap mentions & attentions..

yeah is true,i wonder wetin dem dey gain,now if the girl start to insult am now e go cum claim vagina dodge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
U be BAD & BOUJEE wink
So u b migos fan cool..u kno wasup
U are really gorgeous
I am sure u get a whole lot of attention everyday
Pm's like say tomorrow no dey
But wetin make u wan learn pidgin na
U wey look like oyinbo mamiwater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
sonnie10:

This is how you fail JAMB. Your father's nephew is your cousin not Uncle.

Then tell me why u tell kids to call all your neighbors aunty and uncle even they are not related to u?

Dont quote me with ur failed JAMB reasoning....go and learn more..
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by allienbug(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
A bad gann fa
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by lincs25(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lets blame odolescen konji.
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
emmyspark007:

So u b migos fan cool..u kno wasup
U are really gorgeous
I am sure u get a whole lot of attention everyday
Pm's like say tomorrow no dey
But wetin make u wan learn pidgin na
U wey look like oyinbo mamiwater

grin

I used to reply on PMs but some mumu guys are scammers here so i stopped responding..

They wont let me rest..they're flooding me with their spam angry
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by sonnie10: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Then tell me why u tell kids to call all your neighbors aunty and uncle even they are not related to u?

Dont quote me with ur failed JAMB reasoning....go and learn more..

Even with Yorubas were such is common, they do not call their immediate elder siblings such. Read the article again, the boy is 21 and the girl 17. They could be passed for age mate. If they were siblings, that is normal child spacing.
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by goaldynboy: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
AFONJA! undecided That is their Trademark!!!

Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by MrIndespensable(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Cursed family...before you know it,'uncle' and 'niece' will produce another one...And the ''circle''continues....Digusting for someone to feel someting for their relation....
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

I used to reply on PMs but some mumu guys are scammers here so i stopped responding..

They wont let me rest..they're flooding me with their spam angry

So sorry dear
Shit happens
NL isn't too ideal for meeting new ppl but nevertheless there are so many nice guys here
You say some guys are scammers here...how?
Have u been scammed on Nl before?
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by SeniorZato(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sex is now an easy thing. Everywhere you go sex, sex, sex,sex, it's now a child's play
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by tmayusuf: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2017

Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by Aristotle96(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Are you a fool? Don't take offence.
no site... But I still can't find the pant down that's my point undecided
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by Aristotle96(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Are you a fool? Don't take offence.
no sir... But I still can't find the pant down that's my point undecided
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by Ramlay(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Yuji:
If na North,no be crime na. She too old self! Incest! shocked What a shame undecided

Sharap north dont tolerate this indecent act,if na marriage i trust them well well
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by Yuji: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ramlay:

Sharap north dont tolerate this indecent act,if na marriage i trust them well well
Must you quote me like a fool? If you don't say shatap will you die? Idiot
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by BluntBoy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Aristotle96:
no sir... But I still can't find the pant down that's my point undecided

Good. I only asked a question.
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by Aristotle96(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Good. I only asked a question.
and I've answered na... But mine wasn't answered still angry
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by BluntBoy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Aristotle96:
and I've answered na... But mine wasn't answered still angry

No pants or maybe the OP stole it.
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by BluntBoy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
emmyspark007:
So u b migos fan cool..u kno wasup U are really gorgeous I am sure u get a whole lot of attention everyday Pm's like say tomorrow no dey But wetin make u wan learn pidgin na U wey look like oyinbo mamiwater
Are you a madman?
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by malware: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
akpamuomenka:
malware, come and see mustopher. Him don dey do that thing wey you teach am o!.

I have seen enough

https://www.nairaland.com/3923749/ive-always-been-raped-stepfather

Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by Kanurii: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
But wait na the Mumu father come Dey share Hin daughter pics say she no get sense unto niggas dey scope and smash

Na wa o

Advertisement
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by BluntBoy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
OrestesDante:
HM hmm.... Sexual perversions!
Are you gay?
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Are you a madman?
No am not a mad man!.

Are you a bastard son of a thousand fathers born by a bastard LovePeddler of a mother?
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by sanpipita(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
They need better counselling on pre marital sex than just scolding, they will still do it again whenever they have a chance, their bodies have grown and there is an urge to sex, better they are given sex education atleast to protect themselves in case they get alone and feel sex urge.
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by BluntBoy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
emmyspark007:

No am not a mad man!.

Are you a bastard son of a thousand fathers born by a bastard LovePeddler of a mother?

Calm down, I only asked a question undecided
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

She is a minor because of the law. What is the difference between her and an 18 year old girl?

Mumu the difference is the constitution not the months
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by malware: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Yuji:
If na North,no be crime na. She too old self! Incest! shocked What a shame undecided

No be North.. ..

Na since 14 dem dey start for another region of the country.

https://www.nairaland.com/3923749/ive-always-been-raped-stepfather

Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by BluntBoy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

Mumu the difference is the constitution not the months

You must be blind. I said she was a minor by virtue of the law but those oranges are not minors. Tell me you won't smash that cha-cha if you were offered?
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

She is a minor because of the law. What is the difference between her and an 18 year old girl?

What part of what I scripted are you not clear on? Her being a minor or the relation part?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / The Sugar Mum (a story of love) / Girls Who Sleep With Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.