Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) (7487 Views)

Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / Mother And Daughter (pics) / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (2) (3) (4)

Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by Babtech001: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2019
It was confirmed that there is always desperate mother in every part of the world as woman shared a picture of her discussion with her mother where the older woman turned herself to a matchmaker.

Katie, a London residence (Twitter profile details) shared her conversation with her mum where her mother introduced a man she never met before to her and she was confirming that she had informed the young man of Katie too.

The mother went ahead and informed her daughter that the young man is also living in London and he is more handsome than he was looking in the photo.

"Found a boy for you, I have his Instagram picture for you and I showed him your pictures too. Trust me Kate, he's better looking in person. He works with sidcup and lives in London. He's 25 years old, what do you think?", Katie's mum expressed.

When Katie started wondering what's wrong with her mum and how the woman can start such conversation, her mother revealed that she started the conversation by asking if the youngman have a boyfriend.

See the mother and daughter conversation below:

Read more; https://leakers.ng/viral/1316-desperate-mother-hunts-for-boyfriend-for-her-single-daughter/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by coluka: 6:45am On Aug 29, 2019
Caring mother

Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:50am On Aug 29, 2019
LMFAO. Hilarious.

Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by 2SWT(f): 6:57am On Aug 29, 2019
Interesting, mother's love for their children is unmeasurable

Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by Dsgraphiks(m): 6:58am On Aug 29, 2019
Na abroad this kin tin dey happen

Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by drips8(m): 7:11am On Aug 29, 2019
This is funny and a sweet gesture from the mother at the same time

Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by FamousMonk: 7:17am On Aug 29, 2019
Hunt no more.. A big black preeq is here for her...

Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by PureGoldh(m): 7:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Lwkmd oh

Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by cooooooks(m): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2019
Nope. My mom asked a girl out for me...she didn't know that we were already talking.

Dsgraphiks:
Na abroad this kin tin dey happen

Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by Kingluqman(m): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2019
If they yahoo dem naw... dem go call FBI.

Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by missjo(f): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2019
Reminds me of a time my moms was fond of this cheesy
Drove me crazy to no end
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by Aryastarks(f): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2019
I need a self con at/close to ring road ibadan
Requirements: water, tiles,wardrobe.

Ps: Scammers and greedy people back offffff or you won't know what hit you
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by nanakgh(m): 10:30am On Aug 29, 2019
Mama's little thot
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by vincentjk(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2019
That's how a girl was telling me how hardworking, handsome, tall and respectful her mum said I'm lol... She came to my place some months ago and told me her mum had asked her to visit and stay as long as she wants imagine! Don't know what to say tho
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2019
Which boy go accept say him dey single..wen a cougar is talking to you
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by Ebenaba(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2019
2SWT:
Interesting, mother's love for their children is unmeasurable

immeasurable ✅
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by Jjuuddee(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
Trust me it will back fire.wen the guy starts misbehaving she will blame her mum.i dnt subscribe to matchmaking,let pple find their partner on their own so that no mata wat happens u wdnt blame anyone for the outcome

Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by GOFRONT(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
When will Omotola Jalade link me to that her Over Ripe daughter??

Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
cooooooks:
Nope. My mom asked a girl out for me...she didn't know that we were already talking.

Hmmm, nothing persin no go hear undecided

Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Please nobody should show this to my mom. cheesy
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by Sureguytalk(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin punny don dey enter your head cool
vincentjk:
That's how a girl was telling me how hardworking, handsome, tall and respectful her mum said I'm lol... She came to my place some months ago and told me her mum had asked her to visit and stay as long as she wants imagine! Don't know what to say tho
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by Oduduwa707: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by Alwaysking: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Caring mom
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by vincentjk(m): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sureguytalk:
grin grin grin grin punny don dey enter your head cool

Why do you think i lied?
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by franchasng: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
And if the daughter messes up tomorrow, she will snatch him from her lol
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by franchasng: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
When will Omotola Jalade link me to that her Over Ripe daughter??
when you become financially successful and visible to the media wink

Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by Mishaya: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
na her mama she dey ask "what is wrong with you" If na naija mother the girl for dey intensive care unit by now.
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by itsme01: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2019

some mothers sabi over do, if it was naija mum she go even force her to go on date with him or she start nagging her for no giving her grandchildren

My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable / Online Dating: How To Grab A Woman's Attention / Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ?