Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead (1112 Views)

Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her / She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by Mavinkent(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
I logged into my Facebook account that very good day and I I see this very beautiful girl as people I may know.....I sent her friend request and happily she accept my request that same day.....I don't make any move until after 1 month.....after 1 month of not saying anything....I decided to make the first move....I sent her message and told her about myself and she also told me about herself.....and the love and feelings begin....I love this girl more than what I expect....I have strong feelings for her and she also love me a lot.....she called and message me every hour....I decide to make her my wife but the problem is.....
She is already mother of 1....she explained her story to me immediately I met her and the story is that....her first boyfriend traveled out of the country when she was pregnant and getting their he married a white girl and he called her that's it's over....since then....she has been taken care of the kid herself because she's already working as a secretary in her local government in akwa ibom state......she's ready to leave the kid with her parent....
My problem is that ever since I was born....I've been telling myself not to date a girl who is already mother of one not to even think of marry a single mother.....but I love this girl.....I really love her deeply....we both love each other very much....

Please advise me on this....
Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by ikp120(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
There's nothing wrong with marrying a single mother who has never been married before. At least it was her ex boyfriend who got her pregnant.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by FatPreek(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Your profile picture is the advice I have for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by jmichlins(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Guy marry her and take the child as well. You just got a bonus offer. Sincerely she's all you want and you can confirm she's a woman not all these murderers with cut open wombs parading around as decent girls.

You are lucky bro

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Have you made enough money ?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by vcente(m): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
What advice do you want again.oya run for your life.since you will die if u marry someone with a kid

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by themayor4542(m): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Love is all about compromise. If you have the inner conviction that she's the one,then I think you should go ahead. Besides, things change in life. I'm sure there are several things you swore you weren't going to do while growing up that you did eventually. That does that make you any less your self? Definitely not. The truth is we've all either male or female made some pronouncements or promise about some things that we won't do which eventually we did. The truth of the matter is when we were making those statements and declarations we had no idea what the future holds, how the journey of our lives is going to turn out and how is going to cross our paths. Needless to say we're myopic in our views then.
Moreover, not all angles are Virgins. In my experience, I've come to realize that single mothers are always far more experienced and mature in reasoning and auctions. You're even lucky she told you from the get go. Just try to connect with your inner self. If it feels right, then you shouldn't really about all the little details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by madridguy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
I will never advise a young guy to marry a single mother. If you do, you will regret your action for the rest of your life.

Bitter truth.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by Divay22(f): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Op if you'll be happy with her, pls go ahead..
Don't let that notion come inbetween your happiness,you made that decision and you also can change it, if not for anything but because you have found your life partner....

All the best
Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by Divay22(f): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
madridguy:
I will never advise a young guy to marry a single mother. If you do, you will regret your action for the rest of your life.

Bitter truth.
And your reasons are? undecided
Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by madridguy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Forget love and be factual with yourself. She will end up with the father of her child so don't commit a grave yard mistake. Let her look for a single father too.

Mavinkent:
I logged into my Facebook account that very good day and I I see this very beautiful girl as people I may know.....I sent her friend request and happily she accept my request that same day.....I don't make any move until after 1 month.....after 1 month of not saying anything....I decided to make the first move....I sent her message and told her about myself and she also told me about herself.....and the love and feelings begin....I love this girl more than what I expect....I have strong feelings for her and she also love me a lot.....she called and message me every hour....I decide to make her my wife but the problem is.....
She is already mother of 1....she explained her story to me immediately I met her and the story is that....her first boyfriend traveled out of the country when she was pregnant and getting their he married a white girl and he called her that's it's over....since then....she has been taken care of the kid herself because she's already working as a secretary in her local government in akwa ibom state......she's ready to leave the kid with her parent....
My problem is that ever since I was born....I've been telling myself not to date a girl who is already mother of one not to even think of marry a single mother.....but I love this girl.....I really love her deeply....we both love each other very much....

Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by madridguy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
I am talking from a bitter experience. I wish I can type long epistle but it's time for solat.

Divay22:

And your reasons are? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by Victornezzar: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
omo Op do what will make u happy
We don't know d gal, But just try and monitor her
Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by NairalandCS(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Op, make sure you're ready to take in someone else child as your own.

Might sound more easier than it looks.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by banme1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
don marry her. I repeat don't marry her.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by Divay22(f): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
madridguy:
I am talking from a bitter experience. I wish I can type long epistle but it's time for solat.

When are we really going to stop Generalizing ehn angry angryThe fact that yours was bad to you, doesn't mean OP's own will do same...
A girl that has not given birth can also do same thing to you...Just because of the circumstances they find themselves doesn't mean we should blacklist them.THEY DESERVE LOVE ALSO......

How will you feel if i just conclude that, what my Ex did to me, you as my current bf will do same?
Won't you feel bad, and probably tell me you're different.....
It's good we treat everyone different, because they are really different.....
Sorry for whatever she did to you though.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by Udumeze1: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
My brother if you sincerely desire candid advice on this matter, then I have the following to say:
1. You can never get the advice you are looking for on this platform.
2.In addition to this, they are certain question you need to ask yourself as regards to marriage if you belong to our school of thought (once in a lifetime affair, except in case of death).
Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by thickminaj(f): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mavinkent:

sometimes love doesn't come the way we want it... Some single mum's are way better than some ladies out there.. No be who they catch be tiff it's because she kept the pregnancy rather than abort it... There's nothing wrong marrying a single mum.. Shows she owns up to her mistakes ... But u need to note for signs if she has really moved on from her ex... Not when you all married and he suddenly pops up and she's confused... Go ahead with the marriage plans I wish you the best
Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by dingbang(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Madridguy is right...
Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by madridguy(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Your submission has nothing to do with the matter on ground. As a lady you won't understand my point. I used to be staunch defender of single mums even more than you but not again. Mind you, I'm not against singles mothers but my advise for the OP as a young guy with no baby mama is to quit the relationship and look for a single girl with no kid.

@ OP, I urge you to sample elders opinion offline as well.

Divay22:

When are we really going to stop Generalizing ehn angry angryThe fact that yours was bad to you, doesn't mean OP's own will do same...
A girl that has not given birth can also do same thing to you...Just because of the circumstances they find themselves doesn't mean we should blacklist them.THEY DESERVE LOVE ALSO......

How will you feel if i just conclude that, what my Ex did to me, you as my current bf will do same?
Won't you feel bad, and probably tell me you're different.....
It's good we treat everyone different, because they are really different.....
Sorry for whatever she did to you though.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by Divay22(f): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
madridguy:
Your submission has nothing to do with the matter on ground. As a lady you won't understand my point. I used to be staunch defender of single mums even more than you but not again. Mind you, I'm not against singles mothers but my advise for the OP as a young guy with no baby mama is to quit the relationship and look for a single girl with no kid.

@ OP, I urge you to sample elders opinion offline as well.

I guess yours went back to her baby papa, after everything you've done for her....

Op do whatever makes you happy
Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by Homeboiy: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bro who am i to advice u in this kind situation

Elders are on their way
Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by Michelle55: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
madridguy:

please expatiate more cos I really wanna know what prompted your outburst towards single mothers.. every experience is a lesson after all
Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by idu1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
FatPreek:
Your profile picture is the advice I have for you

Let me check his profile pictures to see what is there..

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by safiaapussy: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Victornezzar:
omo Op do what will make u happy
We don't know d gal, But just try and monitor her

this guy I quoted above is a fresh virgin who isn't even growing hair on his balls yet, still 16 & yet to enter Uni (not to talk of marry), don't take advice from him OP. He kuku doesn't have anything meaningful to say because his brain is undeveloped.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by Victornezzar: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
safiaapussy:

this guy I quoted above is a fresh virgin who isn't even growing hair on his balls yet, still 16 & yet to enter Uni (not to talk of marry), don't take advice from him OP. He kuku doesn't have anything meaningful to say because his brain is undeveloped.
k
Re: I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead by KINGSP(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mavinkent:

Sit Her down BRO. and have a thoroughly lenghty conversation with HER...Based on the fact that the guy only married a white ,He could flying in someday ,wanting to reunite with the mother of his child...Let her assure you that She would never ever have anything to do with him again. GO AHEAD AND MARRY HER...AT LEAST SHE IS VERY MUCH IN LOVE WITH YOU [ and that is so rare dz days]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Show Her Too Much Love When You Are Broke! / Meet Ines Rau: Playboy's First Transgender Playmate / Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2017!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.