Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Amatarasha Stop Calling People Witch Is Not Fair ,You Even called me a brokeass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amatarasha Stop Calling People Witch Is Not Fair ,You Even called me a brokeass (583 Views)

Help A Brokeass Nigg£r / She Just Can't Stop Calling / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amatarasha Stop Calling People Witch Is Not Fair ,You Even called me a brokeass by iluvMAMAV: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
cry cry Dear tarasha You are a young lady full of life dont ever engage evening newspapers on insults
You called a beauty queen from lagos a witch ,And she is planning to suck you tonight

Imagine calling me a broke guy nwafor delta .
Anyway i still love to sample your young ekwe next month as planned cheesy grin
Re: Amatarasha Stop Calling People Witch Is Not Fair ,You Even called me a brokeass by Amatarasha(f): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
cry cry Dear tarasha You are a young lady full of life dont ever engage evening newspapers on insults
You called a beauty queen from lagos a witch ,And she is planning to suck you tonight

u dey craze..if i call u witch go n die
Re: Amatarasha Stop Calling People Witch Is Not Fair ,You Even called me a brokeass by iluvMAMAV: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Amatarasha:
u dey craze..if i call u witch go n die
nne u didnt call me witch but d other girl
Re: Amatarasha Stop Calling People Witch Is Not Fair ,You Even called me a brokeass by Amatarasha(f): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
nne u didnt call me witch but d other girl
remove dat post
Re: Amatarasha Stop Calling People Witch Is Not Fair ,You Even called me a brokeass by stieyven(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2020
iluvMAMAV:

Why have you elected to go the way of the foolish, who end up in hell fire, Forever alienated from eternal life and the love of God?
Why do you trifle with the gift of eternal life, the gift of the son of God, who died on the cross so that you may be saved?
Who would you blame if you miss the Heaven?
Return home now! Return home now!! Return home now!!!
Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Amatarasha Stop Calling People Witch Is Not Fair ,You Even called me a brokeass by wealthpreach(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2020
stieyven:

Why have you elected to go the way of the foolish, who end up in hell fire, Forever alienated from eternal life and the love of God?
Why do you trifle with the gift of eternal life, the gift of the son of God, who died on the cross so that you may be saved?
Who would you blame if you miss the Heaven?
Return home now! Return home now!! Return home now!!!
Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Jesus preached love! This is fear,and no one would yield to this. Get your ethics right.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready For Marriage? Drop Your Picture And Little Details About You. / / Is This True??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.