Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... (1901 Views)

Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by Aliltoocute(f): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hi Guys,

Please, i need an advice. I had this close friend since after my junior waec (was entering ss1), he was 6years older than me. We were pretty close, then he was in the university. I felt so free and i confided in him, with almost everything about me.

When i was in 200l, I started dating one guy who was 7years older than me, he knew about the guy because i told him. I usually tell him everything happening in my new relationship without knowing that he was dying inside. Finally I broke up with this new guy after 2years, my friend later asked me out which i declined because i saw him as a friend not as a lover.

To cut the whole story short, I have gone out with 2guys since then but none seems to understand me the way he does. Though they were very caring and nice but there was something about my friend. We had a very serious quarrel and stopped talking to each other, which i was at fault but was too blind to accept because i was dating a guy then.

But believe me, those months we were not in talking terms were like hell to me because i always think about him and missed him so terribly. I later called him today and apologized, he told me that we are good and still apologized to me.

My point is I don't know what to do.Am in love with him already but do not know how to go about it. Please i need an advice urgently because i don't want to lose him again. Am 25 though.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by shege45: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
accept him its clear u love him
Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by otimothy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Please pick your phone, call him and fix a meet up.

When he comes tell him how you feel.
Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by Aliltoocute(f): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
shege45:
accept him its clear u love him

That my point, I don't know if he feels that way again.
Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by mofeoluwadassah: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
what is it that you are actually confuse abt tell me bikonu.....the guy ask you out,you did not accept but now you realise you cannot do without him so what are you waiting for ehn?
Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by Aliltoocute(f): 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
what is it that you are actually confuse abt tell me bikonu.....the guy ask you out,you did not accept but now you realise you cannot do without him so what are you waiting for ehn?

Am just confused because i don't know whether he still has feelings for me.
Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by mofeoluwadassah: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Aliltoocute:

are you a novice ni....make him knw you are in love him nw and see what he says jare...dats the problem with ladies they dont knw ao 2 make their feelings known 2 a guy
Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by Aliltoocute(f): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
are you a novice ni....make him knw you are in love him nw and see what he says jare...dats the problem with ladies they dont knw ao 2 make their feelings known 2 a guy

Thanks
Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by Zdoh(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
Chai....at 25 you still don't know what you want ladies why??You got your best friend,half self and a true love of your life already but you are still blind and confused .You better pick your phone now and ring him for a meet up and blow your mind before its too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by purem(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
Aliltoocute:
Hi Guys,

Please, i need an advice. I had this close friend since after my junior waec (was entering ss1), he was 6years older than me. We were pretty close, then he was in the university. I felt so free and i confided in him, with almost everything about me.

When i was in 200l, I started dating one guy who was 7years older than me, he knew about the guy because i told him. I usually tell him everything happening in my new relationship without knowing that he was dying inside. Finally I broke up with this new guy after 2years, my friend later asked me out which i declined because i saw him as a friend not as a lover.

To cut the whole story short, I have gone out with 2guys since then but none seems to understand me the way he does. Though they were very caring and nice but there was something about my friend. We had a very serious quarrel and stopped talking to each other, which i was at fault but was too blind to accept because i was dating a guy then.

But believe me, those months we were not in talking terms were like hell to me because i always think about him and missed him so terribly. I later called him today and apologized, he told me that we are good and still apologized to me.

My point is I don't know what to do.Am in love with him already but do not know how to go about it. Please i need an advice urgently because i don't want to lose him again. Am 25 though.

My sister d advice u need is in ur epistle

In the middle u said he has feelings 4 u at the end u said u love him then go for what u want b4 it too late.

Just imagine the greatest regret of ur life trust me this one will be worst

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by mofeoluwadassah: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Aliltoocute:

Thanks
you are welcome
Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by muller101(m): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
Op let my advise you. Between the ages of 15 and 18 a lady is like AFRICA virgin and unexplored. Between the ages of 19 and 35 a lady is like ASIA hot and exotic. Between the ages of 36 and 45 she is like AMERICA fully explored beautiful and free with her resources. Between the ages of 46 and 56 she is like EUROPE. Exhausted but still has point of interest . After 56 she is like AUSTRALIA. All men knows she is down there but no body gives a damn about her. Make ur choice now that u are hot and exotic like ASIA.
Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by henrykene(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
Just go ahead and accept him in your life as lover since he also has that same intention
Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by stanokey007: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
the highest level of human relationship has been known to be FRIENDSHIP. one needs to be friends with their boyfriend/girlfriend,friends with their spouses,friends with their parents or parents to their children to make whatever relationship it is work...u can speak to a professional for free call 092749494 or engage them on a live chat on counselme.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by Aliltoocute(f): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thanks everyone, I appreciate a lot.

I was so stupid, everything was right in front of me but i was just too blind to see it. I just pray he still has feelings for me, God help me.
Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by massive1019(m): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Aliltoocute:

I was so stupid, everything was right in front of me but i was just too blind to see it. I just pray he still has feelings for me, God help me.

amen to you. just go already and feed us back.
Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by Prec1ous(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
Have you returned that sugar daddies money and phone yet?

Do not go scatter that guy's life with your double standard.

But if you are enough, go for him.
Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by ChopBellefull(m): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Aliltoocute:

My dear unless derz a new girl in d picture nw, guys feelings hardly die.. He still has feelings for u jst for u to knw hw to get him to knw u r ready. Fix a date, show him lotta green light. He still loves u.

Buh op u sound Desperate like u cnt do without a guy
Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by loshybab(m): 12:30am On Dec 28, 2020
Aliltoocute:

Are u marred to him now? How did. It go? Oya sama us gist bikonu
Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by Deffjam: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2020
'25' that age is a sacred age for girls. Na when their u-turn to committment dae start.
Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by Shortyy(f): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2020
Lmao

You're really confused.

Something is definitely stopping you from dating him. Tell me what is it?
Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by Memeni(m): 12:52am On Dec 05, 2021
Aliltoocute:
Hi Guys,

Abeg waitin be update..u later mess up yourself abi you got the guy
Re: Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... by Married2Crypto(m): 5:21am On Dec 05, 2021
She never got d guy period, d guy had long moved on and never looking back..I used to be exactly dat guy. I really don't know what is it with overly nice guy and dia female besty turned confidant. U tink it was dat easy for him to sum up courage to tell you how awkwardly he wanted to be more in your life, only to feel rejected and wounded yet again & again. If you had said I would want that buh had given him one condition dat instant since he was ready to do right by you. Nothing like I would think about it or any of that bull shit just say something like; take me go see a movie or something dz weekend, or a new eatery joint or to somewher recreational with low foot traffic that is serene and peaceful so we can just be ourselves. No sooner you had said dat, than he would have made you forever his, bcuz such person will just try to always not F-up his commitment to you so I had thought. Bcuz he had already given so much thought about how he felt about you and had thought if he didn't get a knowing response from you that means he is just a joker or a spook.
You not knowing how fragile he was by bruising and tossing his genuinty aside was something he would ever felt to himself as the d worse day of his life...bcuz he thought you had known him long and too well-enough and can tell or relate with him more effortlessly on an inexplicable level just like d way he knew you. Buh that rejection only was d closure he needed to conclude you really and truly don't give a rat ass about him at all and to him you were as stone-cold as ice, unemotional towards his vulnerable attempt at making love advancement at you.. oh yes, you said No! bcuz you saw him as your brother or your bloody sibling without feelings. These are some of d possible thoughts screaming in his head all thru out dat night. Hope you had settled with some other fella since d last four years U opened dz thread , bcuz he too would have long been married by now with kids and to a woman who complement and understands him outrightly Bcuz dats what he would go after....I'm giving out my reply to help some single girls out dia to be able to find someone that truly meant well for them and if they ever find themselves in a similar situation like dz which doesn't happen in a long while to best seize the moment and see it as an opportunity to get to know the true intentions of dia closest opposite gender-confidant. Kick things off and just see where things go from dia. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
You are a woman and you should know what you really want in a man and go for it.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship: Sex Lies Women Tell / Pls Help Me I Saw This On My Email But Don't Know How Legit It Is / Please How Do You Solve This Relationship Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.