Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (249943 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:54am On Jan 12
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DOMINION OVER DARKNESS

Friday, January 12th.

Pastor Chris

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son (Colossians 1:13).

There’s no specific calling, office or a unique gift among Christians that’s exclusively for casting out demons. Nowhere in the Bible is such a gift mentioned. Rather, what the Bible says is that every Christian, without exception, has the authority and ability to cast out demons. This truth is firmly established in the words of Jesus: “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils...” (Mark 16:17).

I want you to carefully observe what the Master said: “These signs shall follow them that believe,” not “them with special gifts or ability,” but those who believe in Him. That includes you. Our dominion and superiority over Satan is simply because of who we are in Christ and the power of attorney He’s given to us to use His Name. So, the idea of needing someone to pray a “powerful prayer” for you to cast the devil out is unnecessary. What you simply need is the recognition of the power in the Name of Jesus and use it to subdue demons.

In Colossians 1:13, the Apostle Paul reminds us of a fundamental reality: we’re not under the jurisdiction of Satan. This truth should be evident in your life; live free from the encumbrances of the enemy. Your life can be as glorious as you desire it to be; you have the authority to make it happen.

There’s no need to implore God to deal with the devil for you, because He has already executed the full victory over the enemy long before you came on the scene. Almost two thousand years ago, Jesus decisively dealt with the devil. The Bible says, “And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it” (Colossians 2:15).

And guess what? When Jesus defeated them, you were in Him. In Christ, you defeated Satan and the principalities of darkness. It’s the reason you’re superior to them and can reign and rule over them. Hallelujah!

DO MORE by BLESSING MORE lives. Join us in sponsoring the FREE distribution of Rhapsody of Realities to nations of the world. Act Now: https:///44f4OGS

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the authority and power you have given to the Church over Satan and the principalities of darkness. I’m seated with Christ in glory, dominion and power. I reign and rule over the circumstances and elements of this world, today and always, because I live in, and by the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; ||

|| Ephesians 1:19-23 And what [is] the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set [him] at his own right hand in the heavenly [places], 21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22 And hath put all [things] under his feet, and gave him [to be] the head over all [things] to the church, 23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all. ||

|| 1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. ||

We trust you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, Join Pastor Chris as he Prays for you and leads you in THE PRAYER OF SALVATION today, click here: https:///3XlaiwZ
If you say that prayer with Pastor Chris, congratulations you're now a child of God

Follow our channel on WhatsApp for More Insightful contents: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaIkJw3EawdvBJduPO21

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 9:18-38 & Genesis 29-30

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 8:26-40 & Esther 5-6

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:42am On Jan 13
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SUBSCRIBE=> https:///3vUBdST)*

*A PRACTISE FOR US*

Saturday, January 13th .
Pastor Chris

_*No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath DECLARED him (John 1:18).*_

The word declared in our opening verse is from the Greek “exegeomai” and it means to rehearse or unfold. So, what that verse is saying is that Jesus rehearsed divinity to us. How He lived, and the things He did, as recorded in the Scriptures, was a practice for us to see and know how to live the life of the Kingdom.

No wonder the Bible says He has given us an example that we should follow His steps: _*“For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps”*_ (1 Peter 2:21). Jesus rehearsed the God-life to us. He rehearsed righteousness to us.

He came to live before us so we could know what God is like. John 1:14 says, _*“And the Word was made*_ (became) _*flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”*_ He said in John 14:9, _*“...he that hath seen me hath seen the Father....”*_ Amazing words!

God wants you to have the same consciousness. He wants you to think and talk like Jesus. How much of the person and character of Jesus is expressed in and through you?

Ephesians 5:1-2 says, _*“Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children. And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.”*_

The word “followers” is from the Greek “mimetes,” meaning to be an imitator, to copy another. The only reason we can imitate God is because we’ve seen Him in Jesus Christ. Jesus came to unveil Him. For example, we often talk about how God loves us, but we couldn’t describe that love until we saw Jesus in action. Now we can walk in love, as Christ also loved us. Christ showed us how to practice God’s love. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*I walk in love and righteousness and display the character of Christ to my world. I think, talk, and act like Jesus, expressing the God-life in me and impacting my world with the divine nature of God in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 John 4:17* Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. *||*

*||* *John 13:15* For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you. *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 11:1* Be ye followers of me, even as I also [am] of Christ. *||*

*||* *1 John 2:6* He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked. *||*

*IF YOU ARE YET TO BE BORN AGAIN, KINDLY JOIN PASTOR CHRIS AS HE PRAYS FOR YOU AND LEADS YOU TO RECEIVE SALVATION NOW!🤲=>* https:///salvation-link

*GIVE TO SPONSOR COPIES OF RHAPSODY OF REALITIES AS A GLOBAL AGENT OF CHANGE TODAY!💵💷💶💳📲🌍=>* https:///3PGXMWi

*🌟You Are Blessed To Be The Light Of The World! Let Your Light Shine Gloriously Before Men By DISTRIBUTING RHAPSODY OF REALITIES GLOBALLY!🌍=>* https:///46i1Wtf

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 10:1-23 & Genesis 31-33

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 9:1-9 & Esther 7-8

*EXCERPT FROM:* Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

*🤳SHARE WITH YOUR WORLD!🌍*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:26am On Jan 14
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SUBSCRIBE=> https:///3vUBdST)

THE SECOND COMING IS NOT FOR THE SAINTS

Sunday, January 14th .
Pastor Chris

...when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Thessalonians 1:7-cool.

The distinction between the Rapture and the Second Coming of Christ, for most people, has been a source of confusion. Nevertheless, the Scriptures unambiguously delineate these two distinct events.

First, the Second Coming of Christ is not intended for Christians. The Rapture of the Church is meant for Christians, and it will occur before the Second Coming.

In the Second Coming of Christ, we will come together with Him, but it’s primarily a time of judgment. It’s called the day of His wrath, the day of His judgment (2 Thessalonians 1:7-cool. This judgment takes place before He establishes the 1,000 years of peace. In Matthew 24:29, where Jesus Himself speaks about this, He said, “Immediately after the tribulation of those days....” This indicates that the Second Coming of Christ will occur after the Great Tribulation.

Matthew 24:30 says, “And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.” They will mourn because they weren’t expecting Him, they didn’t believe in Him.

But notice what it says in the 10th verse; this judgment will take place “When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day” (2 Thessalonians 1:10). Observe that it doesn’t say when He shall come to be glorified “by” His saints, but “in” His saints. The significance here is that He will be glorified in us, and those who see us will admire Him in us. They’d wonder at His glory in us.

This aligns with what John said in 1 John 3:2, “...when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.” When He comes, we come with Him, looking like Him; they’ll see His glory in us, and they’ll wonder at it. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, by your Spirit and your Word, I’m prepared for the Rapture of the Church, living my life for the Lord, every day. I walk in love, and my faith is activated to be caught up to meet the Lord at His appearing, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. ||

|| 1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, ||

|| Matthew 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. ||

IF YOU ARE YET TO BE BORN AGAIN, KINDLY JOIN PASTOR CHRIS AS HE PRAYS FOR YOU AND LEADS YOU TO RECEIVE SALVATION NOW!🤲=> https:///salvation-link

GIVE TO SPONSOR COPIES OF RHAPSODY OF REALITIES AS A GLOBAL AGENT OF CHANGE TODAY!💵💷💶💳📲🌍=> https:///3PGXMWi

🌟You Are Blessed To Be The Light Of The World! Let Your Light Shine Gloriously Before Men By DISTRIBUTING RHAPSODY OF REALITIES GLOBALLY!🌍=> https:///46i1Wtf

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 10:24-42 & Genesis 34-35

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 9:10-20 & Esther 9-10

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15

HE ABOLISHED DEATH

Monday, January 15th.

Pastor Chris

But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel (2 Timothy 1:10).

When I came across this verse years ago, for a second I thought I didn’t see it. “Did Paul actually say Jesus Christ abolished death?” I wondered. I studied the verse in-depth, looking in the original Greek and dissecting every word used. I found out after my study that the verse meant exactly what it said: Jesus Christ abolished death.

Some people try to reason it out and say Paul was referring to spiritual death. A thousand times, no! Observe from our opening verse that Jesus not only abolished death, He brought life and immortality to light. If the death was spiritual death, what about immortality? Could the Bible have meant spiritual immortality? That expression makes no sense; in fact, it’s a contradiction. Thus, the reason Paul made reference to immortality is because he was talking about physical death.

Some people however get troubled by what the Bible says in 1 Corinthians 15:26: “The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.” So they say, “We still have death to deal with; it’s the last enemy to be destroyed.” No, that’s not what the Scripture is saying and I’ll explain.

It’s like when the Bible says in the book of Revelation, “And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God...” (Revelation 12:10). The fact that the voice said “Now is come salvation” didn’t mean everyone in the world was receiving salvation for the first time. People had been saved before then.

So, when the Bible says death is the last enemy to be destroyed, it’s talking about death as a spirit that would be cast into the lake of fire: “And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death” (Revelation 20:14). That’s when death will be destroyed. But already, it has been overcome; the law of death has been abrogated. The Master didn’t come from heaven for nothing. He didn’t die for nothing. He came to abolish death and He achieved it! Blessed be God!

The clock is fast ticking and the windows of opportunity for preaching the Gospel are fast shutting down! The time is now. Click here to give at least one of Rhapsody of Realities Today: https:///44f4OGS

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for our victory over death, hell and the grave; thank you for bringing us into life and immortality through the Gospel. I’m born of the life-giving Spirit of Christ Jesus. Therefore, I’m a life-giving spirit and I live by the law of the Spirit of life in Jesus Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 15:51-57 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory? 56 The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law. 57 But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. ||

|| Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. ||

We trust you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, Join Pastor Chris as he Prays for you and leads you in THE PRAYER OF SALVATION today, click here: https:///3XlaiwZ
If you say that prayer with Pastor Chris, congratulations you're now a child of God

Follow our channel on WhatsApp for More Insightful contents: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaIkJw3EawdvBJduPO21

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 11:1-30 & Genesis 36-37

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 9:21-31 & Job 1-2

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:40am On Jan 16

THERE’S A CROWN WAITING

Tuesday, January 16th .
Pastor Chris

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown (Revelation 3:11).

What a strong admonition from the Lord! He counselled the church in Philadelphia to hold fast to what they had. These weren’t earthly things but spiritual things. He told them to hold fast to them because of the possibility of losing them. The way to hold fast to what God has given to you is to put it to work; keep using it.

Imagine a Christian who was always winning souls and bringing them to church. But one day, something offended him and he stopped winning souls. If only he knew that there was a crown of righteousness waiting for him; but now, someone else was going to get it.

If it weren’t possible for someone else to get it, God wouldn’t have said so. Read our opening verse again: “...hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.” Seeing someone else do what God told you to do is one of life’s deepest pains. Think about Saul for example; when God called Saul to be king of Israel, He promised him an eternal dynasty. Saul however lost it, and David got it (1 Samuel 13:13-14).

Whatever assignment is given to you to carry out in the house of God, hallow it. Do it joyfully and do it as unto Christ. Handle it with great care, because at the end of the day, the Bible says we’ll all give account to God for all that we did. Also, there’s crown waiting and it’s a crown of righteousness for all who obeyed Him and fulfilled their assignment.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I recognize the spiritual treasures you have entrusted to me and I hold fast to them diligently. I thank you for the grace you’ve given me to complete every assignment. I refuse to be swayed by offence or distractions, but I remain resolute, steadfast, always abounding in the work of the Lord, committed to fulfilling your purpose for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they [do it] to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring [it] into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. ||

|| 2 Timothy 4:7-8 I have fought a good fight, I have finished [my] course, I have kept the faith: 8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. ||

|| 1 Peter 5:1-4 The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: 2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight [thereof], not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; 3 Neither as being lords over [God's] heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. 4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away. ||

IF YOU ARE YET TO BE BORN AGAIN, KINDLY JOIN PASTOR CHRIS AS HE PRAYS FOR YOU AND LEADS YOU TO RECEIVE SALVATION NOW!🤲=> https:///salvation-link

GIVE TO SPONSOR COPIES OF RHAPSODY OF REALITIES AS A GLOBAL AGENT OF CHANGE TODAY!💵💷💶💳📲🌍=> https:///3PGXMWi

🌟You Are Blessed To Be The Light Of The World! Let Your Light Shine Gloriously Before Men By DISTRIBUTING RHAPSODY OF REALITIES GLOBALLY!🌍=> https:///46i1Wtf

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 12:1-21 & Genesis 38-39

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 9:32-43 & Job 3-4

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:07am On Jan 17

WE GROW BUT WE DON’T AGE

Wednesday, January 17th .
Pastor Chris

And if the Spirit of Him Who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, [then] He Who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also restore to life your mortal (short-lived, perishable) bodies through His Spirit Who dwells in you (Romans 8:11 AMPC).

Some people believe the human body is meant to be active and vibrant for only a few years before it starts getting weak. So they ask, “Just how far can the body go?” Well, the Bible shows us the body can go very far. Adam lived for 930 years before he died. He didn’t die because the body couldn’t take it anymore; he died because of sin.

God had said to him, “But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die” (Genesis 2:17). He ate of it and died. Many others lived for several hundreds of years. Some even lived older than Adam until the sin in the world got so much and God said, “...My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years” (Genesis 6:3).

Notice that God didn’t say less than 120 years. Some people however quote Psalm 90 and say God reduced the number of years of man’s life from 120 to 70. But that’s incorrect. That particular Psalm wasn’t written by David; it was a lamentation written by Moses. It says, “The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years...” (Psalm 90:10).

Moses wasn’t stating something from God; he saw the children of Israel passing away at a young age and he lamented. Think about it: how long did Moses himself live?
“Moses was one hundred and twenty years old when he died. His eyes were not dim nor his natural vigor diminished” (Deuteronomy 34:7 NKJV).

If Moses could have had such an amazing testimony, you have something better. In Christ, you’ve been brought into agelessness. When you were born again, you received the same eternal life as Jesus. Eternal life is the life with agelessness. When you received it, you were brought into God’s realm of eternity, into an ageless zone. In Christ, we grow without ageing; we have an endless, incorruptible, and indestructible life.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for I’m no longer bound by the limitations of ageing and decay. I have passed from death to life; from age into agelessness. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I’m strengthened, vitalized, and energized by Him now and always. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || John 11:25-26 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? ||

|| Romans 8:10-11 ESV But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 12:22-50 & Genesis 40-41

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 10:1-8 & Job 5-6

🤳SHARE WITH YOUR WORLD!
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:48am On Jan 18

HE HAS RECONCILED US TO HIMSELF

Thursday, January 18th .
Pastor Chris

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconcilation (2 Corinthians 5:19).

Jesus came to reconcile the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses against them. It reminds of what the Bible says in Colossians 1:21-22, “And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight” (NKJV).

Christ Jesus initiated and established peace between God and man through His death on the cross. Man had become alienated from the life of God through Adam’s disobedience, but Jesus reconciled us with the Father in the body of His flesh through death, to present us holy, blameless and above reproach before the Father.

Now, who is Jesus, and why was He able to achieve this for man? Was He just a good man? No; otherwise, He wouldn’t have qualified to die for us because the Bible says that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. The blood of the ordinary man wouldn’t qualify for our redemption. But the blood of Jesus was divine, being God in the flesh. He was sinless.

The Bible says, “Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses” (Acts 13:38-39). Notice that the Scriptures didn’t say
“shall be justified”; it’s not a promise. All who believe are justified.

The resurrection of Jesus Christ by which you were recreated with a new life of righteousness qualified you to live the presence of God without guilt or condemnation; you’re free from all accusations, being justified by His grace. This is the Gospel!

The reason you’re holy, blameless and justified before the Father isn’t because of what you did or didn’t do; it’s the result of what Jesus did and who He is. Now you have received abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the resurrection of Jesus Christ by which I’ve been justified by faith. Now, I’m holy, blameless and above reproach in your sight. Thank you for this amazing blessing, love and grace, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. ||

|| Ephesians 2:13-16 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition [between us]; 15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, [even] the law of commandments [contained] in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, [so] making peace; 16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: ||

|| Colossians 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, [I say], whether [they be] things in earth, or things in heaven. *||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 13:1-23 & Genesis 42-43

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 10:9-20 & Job 7-8
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:26am On Jan 19

YOU LIVE IN THE KINGDOM NOW

Friday, January 19th.

Pastor Chris

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ (Philippians 3:20 NKJV).

Did you know that you’re a heavenly citizen? Your life is from heaven. You’re not of this world. You’re in God’s Kingdom now! Therefore, don’t transact your affairs, don’t live as though you’re of this world or living in the world: “Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances” (Colossians 2:20).

Your actions and reactions, your thoughts, words and responses shouldn’t be like those of the people of the world. You’re different. You live on God’s terms; you live by His Word. You live by faith, because that’s the lifestyle in our spiritual Kingdom.

Jesus said in John 15:19, “...I have chosen you out of the world....” No wonder the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, cautioned, “Why are you still living as though you’re in the world, when actually you live in Christ, in the Spirit?”

Then, in Galatians 5:25, He tells us to walk in the Spirit, because we live in the Spirit. Now that you’re born again, you live in two worlds: the physical world and the spiritual world. But you have to be more conscious of the spiritual world because life is spiritual.

Colossians 3:1-2 says, “If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.” Live the life of heaven—on earth! Let your outlook on life be from the Kingdom’s perspective.

When you understand this, you’ll never be perturbed by the troubles and crises in the world; you’ll live above them. This is because in the Kingdom we only win and grow from glory to glory. Hallelujah!

When you become financially involved in sponsoring free distribution of Rhapsody Of Realities, you partner in bringing solution, hope and salvation to millions of lives around the world. Click To sponsor at least One copy today: https:///44f4OGS

CONFESSION

I’m not of this world; I’m born from heaven and live the life of heaven now in the earth! I live above the debilitating principles of this world, walking in victory, health, strength and prosperity. I’m conscious of my heavenly blessings, rights and privileges and I live in them in Christ Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || John 17:15-16 AMPC I do not ask that You will take them out of the world, but that You will keep and protect them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world (worldly, belonging to the world), [just] as I am not of the world. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 15:48-49 AMPC Now those who are made of the dust are like him who was first made of the dust (earthly-minded); and as is [the Man] from heaven, so also [are those] who are of heaven (heavenly-minded). 49 And just as we have borne the image [of the man] of dust, so shall we and so let us also bear the image [of the Man] of heaven. ||

|| Colossians 1:12-13 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son: ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 13:24-43 & Genesis 44-45

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 10:21-33 & Job 9-10

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:05am On Jan 20

BE ZEALOUS FOR HIM

Saturday, January 20th.

Pastor Chris

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot....Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing... (Revelation 3:15-17).

Laodicea was a rich city. It was located on major trade routes and was a centre of currency exchange. Even when parts of the city were destroyed by an earthquake, they were able to reject financial assistance from the imperialists because they had enough money to rebuild.

However, because they were rich and had enough resources at their disposal, they became spiritually lukewarm. To be lukewarm means to be cold, expressionless, inactive, or passive. That’s like some people today who say, “Yes, I’m a Christian, but l’m not so into it. I keep my Christianity quiet and calm. I’m moderate.”

But Jesus said to the Laodiceans, “...thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth” (Revelation 3:15-16). In other words, He found them disgusting and was about to vomit them out. Sadly, the people didn’t know this. They didn’t know that each time they gathered together, the Master stayed outside and didn’t enter their church. That’s why He said, “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock...” (Revelation 3:20). He was supposed to be inside, but He was disgusted.

Jesus admonished the Laodiceans not to trust in their riches, but to be zealous “As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent” (Revelation 3:19). To be zealous means to be afire or be hot with zeal. He doesn’t want you cold or lukewarm. In fact, He commands you to be zealous.

It’s better to be zealous than to be lukewarm. How zealous can you be for Jesus to say: “It’s enough?” It will only be enough when we get to heaven. Don’t let anyone deceive you and tell you you’re doing too much for God. Be your best and live your best for Him.

Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy: https:///44f4OGS

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m always passionate, vibrant and aglow in my spirit, fired up and ready to spread the Gospel to my world. I’m a burning and a shining light, illuminating my world with the message of eternal life, leading many out of the shackles of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Thank you for your light that shines brightly in and through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 12:11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; ||

|| Titus 2:13-14 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. ||

|| John 2:17 And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 13:44-14:1-12 & Genesis 46-48

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 10:34-43 & Job 11-12

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:16am On Jan 21
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SUBSCRIBE=> https:///3vUBdST)*

*TELL THE DEVIL OFF*

Sunday, January 21st .
Pastor Chris

_*Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son (Colossians 1:12-13).*_

Observe that the opening verse is in the past tense, meaning that it’s not a promise; it’s happened already. We’ve been qualified to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light. The Father qualified us. Hallelujah!

The 13th verse says, _*“Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son.”*_ Again, the use of the word “hath” indicates that this deliverance is a completed action. He has already delivered us from the power of darkness.

The term “power” used here is “Exousia” (Greek), and it translates to control or authority, highlighting that God has already transferred us out of the control and authority of darkness. He’s liberated us from the dominion, jurisdiction, influence and power of darkness. It’s important to reflect on this truth.

You need not fear demons or be influenced by their actions. You have absolute dominion over them. Perhaps, you’ve found yourself grappling with nightmares and distressing attacks from the devil or sinister entities; assert your authority in Christ. Tell the devil off!

Remember the words of Jesus, _*“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils...”*_ (Mark 16:17). Use the Name of Jesus against Satan and his cohorts of darkness. Stand firm on your identity in Christ, your position and authority in Him, and experience the transcendent life and liberty of the Spirit.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m seated with Christ, far above all principality and power, where I reign over Satan and the powers of darkness. I live in the Word, not swayed by the lies, manipulations and tricks of the adversary. I walk on in victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Luke 10:19* Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. *||*

*||* *Matthew 10:8* Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. *||*

*||* *1 John 4:4* Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. *||*

*||* *James 4:7* Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. *||*

*IF YOU ARE YET TO BE BORN AGAIN, KINDLY JOIN PASTOR CHRIS AS HE PRAYS FOR YOU AND LEADS YOU TO RECEIVE SALVATION NOW!🤲=>* https:///salvation-link

*GIVE TO SPONSOR COPIES OF RHAPSODY OF REALITIES AS A GLOBAL AGENT OF CHANGE TODAY!💵💷💶💳📲🌍=>* https:///3PGXMWi

*🌟You Are Blessed To Be The Light Of The World! Let Your Light Shine Gloriously Before Men By DISTRIBUTING RHAPSODY OF REALITIES GLOBALLY!🌍=>* https:///46i1Wtf

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 14:13-36 & Genesis 49-50

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 10:44-11:1-3 & Job 13-14

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:02am On Jan 23

HE’S ABOVE ALL

Tuesday, January 23rd .
Pastor Chris

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth (Matthew 28:18).

The word translated “power” above is the Greek “Exousia” which means authority. In this pivotal statement, the Lord affirmed His dominion not only in heaven but also in the earth.

Since Jesus wields all authority in the earth, that automatically means the nations of the world, which are in the earth, are all under His authority. No wonder the Bible says Jesus is seated in the heavenly realms, “high above all other government and authority and power and dominion, and every title of sovereignty used either in this Age or in the Age to come” (Ephesians 1:21 WNT).

Guess what? His authority over all things is for our benefit: “...Christ rules over all forces, authorities, powers, and rulers. He rules over all beings in this world and will rule in the future world as well. God has put all things under the power of Christ, and for the good of the church he has made him the head of everything” (Ephesians 1:21-22 CEV). This is so sublime.

Right after He declared in Matthew 28:18 that all authority was given to Him in heaven and in the earth, He charged us in the very next verse to “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations...” He sent us on the basis of His authority to take His message to the nations—to every man’s world.

Can you see why government after government, kingdom after kingdom, tyrants, despots and dictators have tried throughout the age to annihilate the Church but failed? Can you see why nothing, no one, no force or entity would ever be able to destroy the Church? It’s because there’s only One who has authority over all things in heaven and in the earth; His Name is Jesus. He rules over all. He’s “in charge of running the universe, everything from galaxies to governments, no name and no power exempt from his rule. And not just for the time being, but forever. He is in charge of it all, has the final word on everything...” (Ephesians 1:21-22 MSG). Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

The Lord Jesus reigns and rules over all things; over all forces, authorities, powers and rulers. He rules over all beings in this world and in the world to come and I’m one with Him. I’m His seed, prolonging His days. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Psalm 22:28 For the kingdom [is] the LORD'S: and he [is] the governor among the nations. ||

|| Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become [the kingdoms] of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. ||

|| Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 15:29-16:1-12 & Exodus 3-5

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 11:15-30 & Job 17

🤳SHARE WITH YOUR WORLD!
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:17am On Jan 23

HE’S ABOVE ALL

Tuesday, January 23rd.

Pastor Chris

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth (Matthew 28:18).

The word translated “power” above is the Greek “Exousia” which means authority. In this pivotal statement, the Lord affirmed His dominion not only in heaven but also in the earth.

Since Jesus wields all authority in the earth, that automatically means the nations of the world, which are in the earth, are all under His authority. No wonder the Bible says Jesus is seated in the heavenly realms, “high above all other government and authority and power and dominion, and every title of sovereignty used either in this Age or in the Age to come” (Ephesians 1:21 WNT).

Guess what? His authority over all things is for our benefit: “...Christ rules over all forces, authorities, powers, and rulers. He rules over all beings in this world and will rule in the future world as well. God has put all things under the power of Christ, and for the good of the church he has made him the head of everything” (Ephesians 1:21-22 CEV). This is so sublime.

Right after He declared in Matthew 28:18 that all authority was given to Him in heaven and in the earth, He charged us in the very next verse to “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations...” He sent us on the basis of His authority to take His message to the nations—to every man’s world.

Can you see why government after government, kingdom after kingdom, tyrants, despots and dictators have tried throughout the age to annihilate the Church but failed? Can you see why nothing, no one, no force or entity would ever be able to destroy the Church? It’s because there’s only One who has authority over all things in heaven and in the earth; His Name is Jesus. He rules over all. He’s “in charge of running the universe, everything from galaxies to governments, no name and no power exempt from his rule. And not just for the time being, but forever. He is in charge of it all, has the final word on everything...” (Ephesians 1:21-22 MSG). Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

The Lord Jesus reigns and rules over all things; over all forces, authorities, powers and rulers. He rules over all beings in this world and in the world to come and I’m one with Him. I’m His seed, prolonging His days. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Psalm 22:28 For the kingdom [is] the LORD'S: and he [is] the governor among the nations. ||

|| Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become [the kingdoms] of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. ||

|| Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 15:29-16:1-12 & Exodus 3-5

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 11:15-30 & Job 17

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:49am On Jan 24

REFUSE TO BE LUKEWARM

Wednesday, January 24th .
Pastor Chris

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth (Revelation 3:16).

A lot of people use our opening verse to preach to sinners, but it’s not talking about sinners at all. The Lord Jesus was talking to Christians who had become tepid or unenthusiastic, unprofitable and ineffective. These were in the church at Laodicea, for they were the ones the Lord was addressing in Revelation 3:14-21.

A Christian who is lukewarm is an unprofitable servant. In Matthew 25, Jesus told a parable about a servant who did nothing with the talent of money his master entrusted to him and was described as unprofitable.

Jesus began the parable by saying, “For the kingdom of heaven is as a man...” (Matthew 25:14). Read the entire parable up to the 30th verse and you’d observe that the unprofitable servant He was referring to was a member of the Kingdom of Heaven. He’s termed the unprofitable servant because he didn’t produce results with the talent given to him.

The 30th verse also shows us the fate of the unprofitable servant. The Master said, “...cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” The only hope a lukewarm Christian has is to repent: “As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent” (Revelation 3:19).

If you’ve been lukewarm, you need to repent urgently because the Holy Spirit came into your life to make you active for God; He came to impact you for service. He came to make you fruitful, profitable, efficient and effective. Glory to God!

PRAYER

I yield myself fully to the leading of the Holy Spirit, to be a burning and a shining light; effective, efficient and profitable in the Kingdom. I’m forever aglow, radiant, fervent and active in serving the Lord, winning souls and spreading the Gospel. Thank you Lord for your Spirit that propels and guides me to be ever fruitful and productive, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Revelation 3:15-17 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: ||

|| Romans 12:11 MNT Never let your zeal flag; maintain the spiritual glow; serve the Lord; ||

|| 2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 16:13-17:1-13 & Exodus 6-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 12:1-10 & Job 18-19

🤳SHARE WITH YOUR WORLD!🌍
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF JESUS CHRIST*

Saturday, January 27th.

Pastor Chris

_*For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).*_

I love what Paul said in Philippians 3:8-9, referring to the supremacy and sublimity of the righteousness which is by faith in Jesus Christ. He said, _*“...that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith.”*_

When you confessed the Lordship of Jesus over your life, His righteousness was imparted to you. The righteousness of Christ is perfect righteousness; it can’t be improved upon as you can’t improve on perfect. Nothing you do today will make you more righteous or less righteous before God. When God looks at you, He sees the righteousness of Christ.

Jesus was righteous before God, and He was the only one who qualified to be our substitute, being the only sinless one, and He gave you His qualification of righteousness. God accepted the qualification of Jesus in your behalf. Thus, you’re no longer living by your own righteousness; you’re living by the righteousness of Jesus Christ.

Romans 5:1 says, _*“Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.”*_ To be “justified” means you’re acquitted by your faith in Christ Jesus; you’re declared righteous as though you never sinned. Now you have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Sadly, there’re Christians who are still struggling to be righteous. But we couldn’t attain righteousness by ourselves; that’s why He gave us His own righteousness. You’re as righteous as Jesus is righteous, because He substituted His righteousness for your sin-nature when you confessed His Lordship over your life. What an amazing reality! Praise God.

Impact the lives of many around the world as you sponsor FREE copies of this life changing devotional to schools, hospitals, orphanages, etc... Click To sponsor: https:///44f4OGS

*CONFESSION*

*I’ve received abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness to reign in life by one, Jesus Christ! The ability to be right, to do right, and to produce fruits and works of righteousness is inherent in my spirit. I’m living by the righteousness of Jesus Christ. I can stand before God now and always, confidently serving Him in righteousness and true holiness. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *2 Corinthians 5:21* For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. *||*

*||* *Romans 5:17-19* For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 18 Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life. 19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 19:1-15 & Exodus 13-14

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 13:1-12 & Job 24-25

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:22am On Jan 31

WE REIGN WITH WORDS

Wednesday, January 31st .
Pastor Chris

The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion; RULE THOU IN THE MIDST OF THINE ENEMIES... (Psalm 110:1-2).

The Hebrew word translated “rule” in the opening scripture is “Radah,” which is essentially synonymous with “reign.” To rule means to exercise dominion and kingly authority. What we read in our opening verses is about Jesus in heaven at the time in which He is the High Priest.

That portion unveils some amazing descriptions of His authority. For example, the phrase “the rod of thy strength” essentially means the sceptre of His power. It’s akin to what we have in Psalm 45:6 (NIV): “Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.”

Hebrews 1:8 also alludes to the same truth concerning Jesus. It says, “But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.” This unfolds while He is seated on the throne. How does this apply to us, the new creation in Christ? Revelation 5:10 reveals it. It says, “And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.”

How do kings reign? Kings reign with words. The creation story in Genesis chapter one confirms this. God spoke creation into existence. He accomplished everything through the spoken Word. He simply spoke, and things came into existence.

When Jesus walked the earth, He spoke words. He transformed lives and performed miracles with words. When He spoke to corpses, they came back to life. His words transmitted and imparted life. We’re just like Him. Our words do the same, because as He is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).

Reign with words. Rule in the midst of your enemies by exercising your divine authority through words.

CONFESSION

I take my place of dominion and I reign in the Name of Jesus over circumstances through words. The words that I speak are potent, laden with the Spirit’s power to produce fruits. I speak peace, prosperity, wellness and wholeness into the nations of the world and I declare that salvation spreads quickly into places where the light of the Gospel has been dim, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Matthew 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. ||

|| Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. ||

|| Revelation 1:4-6 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace [be] unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; 5 And from Jesus Christ, [who is] the faithful witness, [and] the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, 6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him [be] glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. ||

|| Ecclesiastes 8:4 Where the word of a king [is, there is] power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou? ||

IF YOU ARE NOT YET BORN AGAIN, KINDLY SAY THIS PRAYER TO RECEIVE SALVATION NOW!🤲=> https:///salvation-link

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 21:33-22:1-14 & Exodus 20-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 14:1-7 & Job 32-33

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:34am On Feb 03

PRODUCE VICTORY IN EVERY SITUATION

Saturday, February 3rd .
Pastor Chris

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 15:57).

It’s still very early in the year, and it’s important to be decisive as to how you’re going to live. Be determined that you’re going to win every day; you’re going to put the Word to work and there’ll be no limit to your success.

Jesus said in Mark 11:23, “For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.”

Then in Matthew 17:20, He said, “…If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.” This means that with your faith, you can be anything, you can have anything, and you can do anything. You have infinite possibilities!

The question is, are you putting your faith to work? Use your faith to deal with the crises of life every day. Act on the Word. James 1:22 says, “But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.” So produce victories and triumphs in all situations and circumstances by acting on the Word. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your Word and its power to produce in and for me what it talks about. I take charge of my life, growing my faith through the Word and strengthening it by use. I thus produce victories and triumphs in all situations and circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks [be] unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. ||

|| James 1:22-25 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 24:1-35 & Exodus 26-27

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 15:1-11 & Job 38-39
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:00am On Feb 05
[2/3, 21:12] Bolanle Otunla: *RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SUBSCRIBE=> https:///3vUBdST)*

*HAVE DEFINITE GOALS*

Sunday, February 4th .
Pastor Chris

_*But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [make progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit (Jude 1:20 AMPC).*_

God’s plan is for you to consistently make progress, and progress means advancement, moving forward. Progress must be measurable; otherwise, it’s not progress. You must have goals; if you don’t have definite goals, you may not be able to really measure your progress.

In making progress, there’re certain things you must consider. First, locate your present position in any area of your life in which you desire to make progress. Is it in the area of your health, finances, job, business, or family?
Whatever it is, locate your present position. Secondly, envision what the next level will be for you.

Thirdly, determine what you must do to get to your next level. That means your input in terms of effort, time, and resources. Resources could refer to money, materials, information, etc. Fourthly and finally, take action; do what
you need to do to get you the results you want. Otherwise, your visions, goals and aspirations will fail and come to nothing.

You should already have clear-cut goals for the year; stay focused on your goals. Every now and then, pray in the Holy Ghost about your goals; this is so important because it’ll guarantee your progress in achieving your goals. Our opening verse says, _*“But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [make progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit.”*_

This year, you’re going to make progress and move forward in your life like never before, irrespective of what’s been happening with you or around you. The Spirit of God will inspire and guide you to take the necessary actions that’ll cause you to have evident and unprecedented growth, increase, and prosperity in Jesus’ Name.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m fruitful and productive, making progress in every area of my life. I’m complete in Christ and every facet of my life is perfected for excellence. The Spirit guides and inspires me to take actions that’ll guarantee evident and unstoppable progress, increase and blessings for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Proverbs 24:3-4 TLB* Any enterprise is built by wise planning, becomes strong through common sense, and profits wonderfully by keeping abreast of the facts. *||*

*||* *Psalm 1:1-3* Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 2 But his delight [is] in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. *||*

*||* *Psalm 37:5* Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring [it] to pass. *||*

*IF YOU ARE NOT YET BORN AGAIN, KINDLY SAY THIS PRAYER TO RECEIVE SALVATION NOW!🤲=>* https:///salvation-link

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 24:36-51 & Exodus 28

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 15:12-21 & Job 40-41

[2/4, 18:04] Bolanle Otunla: *RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SUBSCRIBE=> https:///3vUBdST)*

*TELL IT EVERYWHERE*

Monday, February 5th .
Pastor Chris

_*And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned (Mark 16:15-16).*_

In Psalm 67:2 TLB, David passionately prayed to the Lord, _*“Send us around the world with the news of your saving power and your eternal plan for all mankind.”*_ David’s prophetic desire is today fulfilled in the words of the Master that we read in our opening verse. He’s charged us to go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature; tell the Gospel story everywhere.

Intensify your efforts in reaching the lost, in telling the
untold about Christ and His eternal plan of salvation for all mankind. Only through Him can men be saved and brought into God’s class of being and realm of life.

Until and unless a man is born again, his life will be empty and meaningless. But in Christ Jesus, anyone who believes is brought into oneness with God, into a life that’s beyond the earthly plane, where you’re not limited by any factor or the elements of this world. You become a partaker of the divine nature, no longer subject to sin, sickness, disease and death, because you received the God-life.

That’s the message He wants us to herald to the world. Tell it everywhere that Jesus came, lived, died and resurrected so that we may have His life, and also be the dispensers of that life. Tell the nations and the farthest islands that He lives, and the life He brought is available to everyone: _*“…and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life…”*_ (1 John 5:11-12).

Be strengthened in your spirit, and propelled to tell the world that the Lord Jesus has brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel. Anyone who’s born again receives the same life with Him. Glorious news! Let’s tell it everywhere. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Lord, thank you for the glorious light of the Gospel that shines into the hearts of sinners all over the world today, turning them from darkness to light, to experience the full blessings of their salvation in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *2 Corinthians 5:18-20* And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. *||*

*||* *Romans 10:14-15* How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! *||*

*IF YOU ARE NOT YET BORN AGAIN, KINDLY SAY THIS PRAYER TO RECEIVE SALVATION NOW!🤲=>* https:///salvation-link

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 25:1-30 & Exodus 29-30

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 15:22-31 & Job 42

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:33am On Feb 08
*Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional*

_Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD_
_Thursday, 8th February 2024_

*WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?*

_According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue_ *(2 Peter 1:3)*

Have you ever pondered on the fact that God is greater than everything He made? He sure is. Now, this same God, not only did He give you all things, not only has He blessed you with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ, He also gave you Himself. Nothing could be greater. That’s the meaning of Christ in you.

The Bible says *“To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory”* (Colossians 1:27). Christ in you is everything. Christ in you is God in you. Hallelujah! The implication of our position in Him and our oneness with Him is that we use His Name, we have His Name, and we live in His Name. His Name has exactly the same power that He has as a person. His Name represents everything that He is. And that Name has been given to you.

Christians who don’t understand this are the ones who pray, *“O God! Please help me with this or that; give me this or give me that.”* Praying like that is pointless because He gave you His Name, and you’re a joint-heir with Him, meaning you own the world with Him.

As read in our theme verse, He gave you everything. Luke 12:32 says, *“Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom”;* and He’s done it! He’s given you the Kingdom. There’s nothing of Him that you don’t have; nothing He hasn’t given you.

He gave you His life, His Name, and His wealth, and you’re seated together with Him in the heavenly realms. What more do you want? Take your place of dominion, reigning and ruling with Him. Amen.

*CONFESSION*
_I’m what God says I am, I have all He says I have, and I can do all things in His Name. All things are possible to me because I believe. I’m rich in all things, having inherited all things, for I’m a joint-heir with Christ! Praise God!_

*FURTHER STUDY:*
*Ephesians 1:3* Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

*1 Corinthians 3:21-22* Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's; *22* Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's;

*Colossians 1:26-27* Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: *27* To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

*1 Year Bible Reading Plan :* Matthew 26:31-56 & Exodus 34-35

*2 Year Bible Reading Plan :* Acts 16:11-18 & Psalm 5-6

*Get Your PDF FEBRUARY 2024 Rhapsody Copy on This link: https://distribution.rhapsodyofrealities.org*

*Follow Pastor Chris: http://pastorchrislive.org*

*For a daily article reading and feedback: www.rhapsodyofrealities.org*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:06am On Feb 09

*THE BLESSINGS ARE IN CHRIST*

Friday, February 9th .
Pastor Chris

_*Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).*_

‭‭Did you know that it’s pointless to ask God for any more blessings? The Word says He has blessed us with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places. Prosperity is a blessing. Divine health is a blessing. Joy is a blessing. Strength is a blessing. Success is a blessing. All these and more are already yours in Christ Jesus.

The Bible says God is a Spirit; therefore, all the blessings He has must be spiritual. The material world came out of the spirit realm. So, when God says we have been blessed with all spiritual blessings, it means every physical blessing you can imagine is already yours because spiritual blessings are greater than material blessings; the lesser is included in the greater.

So, whatever you would have asked of God is included in what He’s already blessed you with because He blessed you with all spiritual blessings in the heavenly realms. Think about that! God doesn’t have any more blessings except the ones He blessed you with. He’s blessed you with all that He’s got. Blessed be God!

But the key is that you’ve got to be in Christ; the blessings are in Christ and for those in Christ. And thank God you’re in Christ for in Him you have EVERYTHING—you have all things that pertain to life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3). In Christ, all things are yours (1 Corinthians 3:21). In Christ, your glory life is guaranteed. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*I’m in Christ, where I’m blessed with all spiritual blessings in the heavenly places. In me abides all the grace, wisdom, prosperity, strength and courage I need to fulfil my glorious destiny in Christ! I have everything I require for life and godliness; therefore, I walk in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel, today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Galatians 3:29 MSG* Also, since you are Christ's family, then you are Abraham's famous "descendant," heirs according to the covenant promises. *||*

*||* *2 Peter 1:3* According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 3:21* Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 26:57-75 & Exodus 36-37

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 16:19-28 & Psalm 7-8
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:05am On Feb 16
Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD

Friday, 16th February 2024

ACUTELY PERCEPTIVE BY THE WORD

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success (Joshua 1:cool

In 1 Timothy 4:15, Paul said to Timothy, “Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.” When you study our opening verse in the Greek Septuagint, it actually says that not only will you have good success from meditating on the Word, you’ll also become perceptive. The Greek word is “suniami” and it means that you become sagacious or perspicacious; your intelligence rises to a very high level. You’ll find that you’re acutely insightful and penetratingly perceptive.

It reminds of what the Bible says in Psalm 119:98-99, “Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me. I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation. I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.” He’s talking about the Word of God.

You might as well say, “Thou, through thy Word, hast made me wiser than mine enemies….” That becomes your confession. The Word of God gives you the perception, the wisdom, and the ability to put ideas and concepts together. Notice the latter part: “...I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation....”

God’s testimonies refer to God’s declarations, His declarations about Himself, about us, about His Kingdom etc. These are His testimonies, and because you meditated upon His testimonies you have more understanding than all your teachers. Glory to God.

In verse 100, it says, “I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.” This is part of what the Word of God will do in your life if you’d give it attention. In your dealings with people, in your dealings in business, in your dealings in finances, you become wise;divinely circumspect.

That means no room for failure in your life because the Spirit of God, through the Word, gives you an extraordinary amplitude of mind. Praise God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your Word which imparts wisdom to me to deal excellently in all affairs of life. Through the Word, I have an extraordinary amplitude of mind and comprehension. I’m perspicacious and acutely insightful. Therefore, I make progress from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Timothy 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

1 Timothy 4:15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

Joshua 1:8 AMPC This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good [a]success.

1 Year Bible Reading Plan : Mark 2:1-22 & Leviticus 9-10

2 Year Bible Reading Plan : Acts 18:24-19:1-7 & Psalm 23-24

Get Your PDF FEBRUARY 2024 Rhapsody Copy on This link: https://distribution.rhapsodyofrealities.org/rin/partykels64 today​​

Follow Pastor Chris: http://pastorchrislive.org

For a daily article reading and feedback: www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:03am On Feb 18

*BE KINGDOM CONSCIOUS AND FOCUSSED*

Sunday, February 18th .
Pastor Chris

_*Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this (Isaiah 9:7).*_

‭‭Our opening verse refers to the eternal reign and dominion of our Lord Jesus Christ, the King of kings and Lord of lords. He’s also the one David prophesied about in Psalm 72:8 when he talked about a king who will rule over the nations of the world: _*“He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.”*_

Our Lord Jesus heads the Kingdom of God which we’re a part of. It’s a real, functional spiritual kingdom. Therefore, be Kingdom-conscious and focused. Don’t focus your mind on this earth as though everything ends here; there’s a world that’s greater than this.

Colossians 3:1-2 says, _*“…seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.”*_ These are the last days; therefore, more than ever, fix your gaze on the Lord and on His work. 1 Corinthians 15:58 says, _*“…be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.”*_

Be on fire for the Lord all the time; be instant in
season and out of season, proclaiming His truth. Make His Kingdom your focus.

*CONFESSION*

*I function from the realm of the spirit and nothing in this physical world matters to me. And indeed, through the unstoppable spread of the Gospel, our Kingdom reigns over the nations. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Corinthians 15:58* Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. *||*

*||* *Matthew 6:33* But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. *||*

*||* *Colossians 3:1-4* If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 3:13-35 & Leviticus 13-14

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 19:21-29 & Psalm 27-28
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:28pm On Feb 20
SUBSCRIBE=> https://rhapsodysubscriptions.org/me/millsabraham7569

KEEP YOUR FAITH ACTIVE

Tuesday, February 20th .
Pastor Chris

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him (Hebrews 11:6).

Everything in the Kingdom of God operates by the principle of faith. So nurturing your faith is so important. Even for the Rapture, your faith would be required because not everyone will hear the sound of the trumpet.

The Bible says, “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed” (1 Corinthians 15:52). The sound of the trumpet will be audible only to the Christians who died in Christ already and those alive at the time.

Everybody else won’t hear it because the sound of the trumpet would only be heard by faith. But it’s not something you’re going to make an effort to hear because as a Christian, you already live by faith. Everything about your life and your relationship with God is by faith; therefore, you’re going to hear it.

The Bible says, “By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found…” (Hebrews 11:5). He was raptured by faith. So, with your faith in Jesus Christ, you have nothing to worry about; trust that when the trumpet sounds, you’re going to hear it.

Every Christian ought to go at the Rapture. It therefore means that anyone who doesn’t hasn’t been living the life of faith and living for the Lord. Keep your faith alive, and live for the Master every day. Walk in love and in righteousness. Focus on getting others ready for the Rapture and into the Kingdom of God.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for my faith in Jesus Christ that’s unwavering and unshakable. I walk in the light of your Word and of my salvation, passionate about the expansion of your Kingdom in the earth, and the reign of your righteousness in the hearts of men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Hebrews 11:5-6 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. ||

|| 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. ||
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:34am On Feb 27

EVER-INCREASING PROSPERITY

Tuesday, February 27th .
Pastor Chris

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning (James 1:17).

‭‭Something is wrong when someone who was once doing very well financially suddenly starts experiencing unimaginable, protracted financial trouble. Until and unless that individual discerns that that isn’t God’s plan for any of His children, he may blame circumstances, the government or other people around him for his predicament.

He might even blame himself for taking certain actions that he shouldn’t have. But the question is: Does he really know the truth? It’s important that you know who you are, who God is, what you have in Him, and who He is to you. God is your source.

The Bible says we’re heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ. In Christ, your prosperity is stable and ever-increasing. It’s from glory to glory. We don’t go up to come down. It makes no difference the level of inflation and how
unstable the world’s economy gets; when you recognize that your true source is the Lord, you’ll be independent of circumstances, unruffled by the state of the world’s economy.

The Bible declares what the one who’s blessed of the Lord shall be like: “For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit” (Jeremiah 17:cool. This tells you something about the consistency of the prosperity of God’s people, following God’s plans.

Part of your new creation heritage is that you’re plugged into an unending supply. Your source never runs dry. Your source isn’t the government, society, job, business, family or anyone else for that matter; it’s the Lord. Look to Him and trust Him for your finances as you act on His principles for financial abundance.

CONFESSION

The Lord is my Shepherd—to feed, guide and shield me; I lack nothing! He makes me lie down in fresh, tender green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. Therefore, I walk in ever-increasing prosperity, possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY: || Psalm 1:1-3 Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 2 But his delight [is] in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. ||

|| 2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation]. ||

|| Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 8:14-26 & Numbers 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 21:40-22:1-10 & Psalm 44-45

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:37am On Mar 02

HE GAVE US EVERYTHING

Saturday, March 2nd .
Pastor Chris

When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory (Colossians 3:4).

‭‭In John 5:26, Jesus said, “For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself,” meaning that Jesus had the inherent life: the very divine nature. He said, “I want you to know and believe that the Father is in me and I in Him” (John 10:38). This is simply extraordinary.

This is the very thing that God wants for us; this was His purpose for creating man, so that He’d be in man and man would be in Him, so you’d become a super being—the facsimile or reflection of God. Hallelujah!

When you receive Christ and are joined to Him, you become one with Him. The Bible says, “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit” (1 Corinthians 6:17). This oneness with Christ makes you supernatural because His divine life supplanted the human life with which you were born of your biological parents.

Now that you’re born again, what you have is the Christ-life. Hence our theme verse says Christ is your life. Then 1 John 5:11-12 (NIV) says, “And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life”. Blessed be God!

What the Apostle John is referring to in the verses above is eternal life. Anyone who has Jesus, the Son of God, has eternal life. But then, in giving you eternal life, He actually gave you Himself because He is Himself eternal life: “And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life” (1 John 5:20). Hallelujah!

This is the Gospel! Jesus gave us EVERYTHING that He is! He gave us His Name, He gave us His righteousness, and He gave us His life. The Bible says we’re joint-heirs with Him (Romans 8:17); as He is so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).

CONFESSION

Thank you Lord Jesus for giving me EVERYTHING! You gave me your Name, your righteousness, and your life. Now I’m an associate of the God-kind, an heir of God and a joint-heir with you; as you are, so am I in this world. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: ||

|| 1 John 5:11-13 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. ||
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03

BORN INTO THE KINGDOM OF HIS LOVE-SON

Sunday, March 3rd .
Pastor Chris

Giving thanks unto the Father…Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son (Colossians 1:12-13).

‭‭Did you know that you have power over the forces of darkness and can rule over them? That’s because you’re a new creation, and the new creation should never be in bondage or servitude to Satan and the powers of darkness. You were born into the Kingdom of God’s Love-Son.

The new creation is one with the Lord; you’re seated together with Christ, “Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come” (Ephesians 1:21). Christians who find
themselves at the mercy of demons and demonic activities aren’t exercising their authority and dominion in Christ.

When you were born again, you were given the authority in the Name of Jesus to cast out devils and Satan knows it. It’s the first sign Jesus said would follow those
who believe in Him: “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils...” (Mark 16:17).

Then in Luke 10:19, He said, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” You’ve got to put the Word of God to work.

If you ever notice or perceive that Satan is stirring up things around you—maybe in your health, your job, family or in the lives of your loved ones—cast him out. Maybe it’s in your city or nation, cast him out in the Name of Jesus and subdue the situation.

Learn to walk in the light of God’s Word and insist that what God has said is truth. Being born again, you’re superior to Satan; you’re not under the authority or jurisdiction of demons. You don’t belong in their domain because you were born into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son. That’s where you are now. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

The Lord has given me the power to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the ability of the enemy. Therefore, Satan has no place in my life, in my home or the lives of my loved ones, because I’ve been vested with all power and authority in heaven and in the earth to subdue, dominate and take charge of my world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 2:15 NKJV Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it. ||

|| Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. ||

|| Colossians 1:12-13 AMPC Giving thanks to the Father, Who has qualified and made us fit to share the portion which is the inheritance of the saints (God's holy people) in the Light. 13 [The Father] has delivered and drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, ||
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:59am On Mar 06

*SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT YOU*

Wednesday, March 6th .
Pastor Chris

_*But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light (1 Peter 2:9).*_

Did you notice the phrase “a peculiar people” in our opening verse? That's you; you’re a peculiar being. There’s something different about you; you’re unique; you’re not like everybody else. Never talk down on yourself or allow anyone talk you down.

You’re a partaker of the divine nature, a God-carrying vessel. You represent divinity. You’re a heavenly being. You’re the extension and expression of Christ in your world. It brings to mind a lovely testimony by one of our pastors of a certain family that came to see him in his office.

The family had a three-year-old girl with them. After they had exchanged pleasantries with the pastor and shared nice thoughts from God’s Word, they turned to leave. As they walked away, the little girl noticed a picture on the wall, stopped, turned to her parents and the pastor and said, “This is Jesus Christ on TV,” pointing to my picture that the pastor had on the wall in his office.

But that’s exactly what Jesus said about us; we’re bearers of His divine presence. Jesus minced no words in John 14:9 when He said, “If you’ve seen me, you’ve seen the Father.” Jesus is the image or icon of the invisible God (2 Corinthians 4:4, Colossians 1:15).

That means He’s the visual representation of God, the profile of God. Hebrews 1:3 says He’s the brightness of God’s glory and the “express image” of His person. The Greek term for the expression “express image” is “charakter” and it means facsimile or print copy. Jesus is the facsimile or print copy of God. Then, the Bible says, “As He is, so are we in this world!”

Can you see why you must never see yourself as an ordinary person? Christ in you makes you different. You’re the effulgence of His glory, the express image of His person. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*I'm a unique and precious treasure to God, a bearer of His divine presence, the effulgence of His glory, the express image of His person, born anew with the supernatural life of glory, excellence and power in my spirit! Today, through my words and actions, I manifest the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of my heavenly Father who has called me to glory, honour and excellence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Peter 2:9 AMPC* But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God's] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. *||*

*||* *Hebrews 1:3* Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; *||*

*||* *1 John 4:17* Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. *||*

*IF YOU ARE NOT YET BORN AGAIN, KINDLY SAY THIS PRAYER TO RECEIVE SALVATION NOW!🤲=>* https://rin.rhapsodyofrealities.org/soul/abraham_mills

*GIVE TO SPONSOR COPIES OF RHAPSODY OF REALITIES AS A GLOBAL AGENT OF CHANGE TODAY!💵💷💶💳📲🌍=>* https://ambassador.rhapsodyofrealities.org/give/abraham_mills

*SUBSCRIBE=>* https://rhapsodysubscriptions.org/me/millsabraham7569

*🌟You Are Blessed To Be The Light Of The World! Let Your Light Shine Gloriously Before Men By DISTRIBUTING RHAPSODY OF REALITIES GLOBALLY!🌍=>* https://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/rin/millsabraham7569

*Kindly Follow READ YOUR RHAPSODY! Channel on WhatsApp for more Insightful contents=>* https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaOUt8rLCoX7VAlrGc23

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 11:27-12:1-17 & Numbers 18-19

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 24:22-27 & Psalm 59-60

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:24am On Mar 07
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Thursday 7th March 2024

WE’RE IN HIS MARVELLOUS LIGHT

📖 ════════
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light (1 Peter 2:9).

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
Everything God does has an end—an excellent end. He never leaves us hanging or in limbo. Think about what we just read in our theme verse: the latter part says He called us out of darkness into His marvellous light.

It reminds of the scripture in Deuteronomy 6:23, “And he brought us out from thence, that he might bring us in, to give us the land which he sware unto our fathers.” He brought us out of darkness, to bring us into His marvellous light. We’re now in His marvellous light; we’re not journeying into His marvellous light.

In Colossians 1:13, we read something similar; it says, “Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son.” He lets us know that we’re not in the arena, the realm or the jurisdiction of darkness; we’ve been transferred into the Kingdom of God’s Love-Son. That’s your place of domicile. Hallelujah!

In Deuteronomy 6:23 where it says, “...he brought us out from thence, that he might bring us in….” By “thence” He was referring to Egypt. Egypt was symbolic of the world; it symbolized darkness. His purpose for bringing us out of darkness (the world) was to bring us into His Kingdom. His focus wasn’t our coming out of darkness, so the celebration isn’t that we’re out of darkness but that we’re in His marvellous light.

Another thought along the same line is in what the Lord said to Paul in Acts 26:18, “To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God….” Again, we see God’s purpose: it’s to turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God and He’s fulfilled it! You’re in His marvellous light now and that light dispels darkness.

CONFESSION
I celebrate my glorious life in the Kingdom of God’s Love-Son, rejoicing in His light and dominion forever! I’m enthroned with Christ, and I shine and reign gloriously by grace, through righteousness. My journey in life is one of glory, triumph, success, prosperity and blessed assurance. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Thessalonians 5:5, Colossians 1:12-13 AMPC

1 Year Bible Reading Plan Mark 12:18-44 & Numbers 20-21

2 Year Bible Reading Plan Acts 25:1-12 & Psalm 61-64
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 1:46pm On Mar 11

YOUR DIVINE ASSIGNMENT

Monday, March 11th .
Pastor Chris

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light (1 Peter 2:9).

What we just read is one of those verses of Scripture that emphasizes the purpose of Christ in you. It’s to make you a partaker of the divine nature, to make you what you just read: “...a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.”

It’s your responsibility to set forth—make His wonderful deeds known—by displaying the virtues and perfections of divinity. It’s your calling. It’s your divine assignment.

Being born again, you’ve received the Spirit of excellence; now He’s sent you to manifest excellence. What God expects is that you say, “Yes” to your calling, to who you are, and to what He’s made you. You say, “Yes, that’s me; I’m called to set forth God’s wonderful deeds. When I show up, God shows up.”

You’re the full expression and manifestation of His love; you fully represent Him. Also, think about the fact that the Bible says you’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:21). This means you’ve become the very expression of His righteousness. You’re the expression of His goodness, the expression of His kindness, and the expression of His grace. You’re the expression of His personality; everything the Father is and represents is expressed in and through you.

Therefore, part of your divine assignment is to express the will, character and nature of God. That’s righteousness. You’ve been endowed with the ability and charged with the responsibility to manifest and express the will and nature of the Father in every situation, in every event, and in every matter. Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for endowing me with the ability, and charging me with the responsibility to manifest and express your will and nature in every situation. You have made me a wonder and a vessel to show forth your wonderful deeds to my world. I display your beauty, excellence, glory, honour and splendour for the world to see and come to the brightness of my rising, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Psalm 79:13 So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations. ||

|| Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. ||

|| 2 Corinthians 5:18-19 And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 14:53-72 & Numbers 29-31

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 26:24-32 & Psalm 71-72

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:04am On Mar 12

JUST SAY “YES”

Tuesday, March 12th .
Pastor Chris

And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men (Matthew 4:19).

‭‭Oftentimes, many are plagued with the question of how to make the wonderful blessings of the Gospel they’ve read about in the Scriptures a reality in their lives. There seems to be a gulf between all that the Bible says is theirs in Christ and their experience of Him.

But the words of Jesus in our opening verse unveil a simple principle that can help us understand how to bring these blessings to light, and how to have them manifested in your life. He said, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” He didn’t say, “Follow me and try to become fishers of men.”

Don’t try to be who you already are; don’t struggle to get what you already have; just say, “Yes” to Him. Say yes to His Word. Every so often you declare, “I’m what God says I am; I have what He says I have, and I can do what He says I can do.” So, if you were a cell leader, for example, don’t say, “I’ve been pursuing my members; I can’t understand why only 4 out of my 20 members come for meetings. I just keep trying and I have done everything.”

Jesus said, “Follow me and I will make you fishers of men.” But, here you are, “trying” to be a fisher of men and it’s not working. Stop struggling. Stop trying to convert souls; become what you really are by saying, “Yes!” It sounds too simple, but that’s how it works.

What could be harder than the salvation of the human spirit? Even so, we received salvation by simply saying “Yes” to God! All the blessings we now enjoy came because of the salvation we received by saying, “Yes, I believe in Jesus Christ that He died for me and that God raised Him from the dead; and I declare that He is Lord of my life.” And that was it.

You believed and said, “Yes!” You talked "your believing" and it was settled; it worked. If it worked for salvation (and salvation includes everything that the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ consummated for us), then the same principle will work for your ministry, your family life, your finances, your job and everything in this world! Just say, “Yes!” Believe and talk your believing.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for giving me everything I require to live victoriously and be a success in life. I follow you in and by the Word. I’m what you say I am, I have what you say I have, and I can do what you say I can do. You’ve given me a life of praise, glory and thanksgiving. Thank you for your Word that prevails in and through me today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Corinthians 1:20 NLT For all of God's promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding "Yes!" And through Christ, our "Amen" (which means "Yes"wink ascends to God for his glory. ||

|| James 1:22-25 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 15:1-20 & Numbers 32-33

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 27:1-8 & Psalm 73
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:19am On Mar 13

KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE INSIDE YOU

Wednesday, March 13th .
Pastor Chris

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law (Galatians 5:22-23).

‭‭Somebody said, “I don’t know why I’m always getting angry every day, shouting at people. I detest it but I don’t know what to do.” If that has been your experience, say to yourself, “From today, I’m a different person because I have the nature and character of my heavenly Father. I’m patient, I’m temperate, I’m meek, and I’m gracious and kind."

Grow the character of God that is in your spirit through your recognition of His divine attributes and nature in your spirit. Philemon 1:6 says, “That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.”

Acknowledge and declare that you have all the fruits of the spirit in you: love, joy, peace, patience, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance. The Word of God says they’re in your spirit. Therefore, don’t say, “I have a problem with love; I don’t know how to love people.” Rather, declare, “I’m full of love; the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. I am a manifestation of the love of God; love radiates through me.”

You must know what you have inside. How do you know? It’s from the Word of God. For example, the Word says, “You’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus”; therefore, don’t say you’re trying to be righteous. Say that you’re righteous because the Word says so.

Also, declare that your faith is growing and effective,
because faith is one of the attributes of your recreated human spirit. You already have faith according to the Scriptures (Romans 12:3), and with your faith, you can do anything, have anything, go anywhere and be all that God has destined you to be. The Lord Jesus said in Matthew 17:20, “…If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”

CONFESSION

As I meditate on the Word, the divine attributes of my spirit are nurtured and manifested through me to bless my world. I’m an embodiment of love, joy, peace, meekness, gentleness, goodness, faith and temperance. I thank you Lord for your grace at work in me mightily, and the faith to walk in your light and fulfil your desires at all times, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Ephesians 4:21-24 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. ||

|| Philemon 1:6 AMPC [And I pray] that the participation in and sharing of your faith may produce and promote full recognition and appreciation and understanding and precise knowledge of every good [thing] that is ours in [our identification with] Christ Jesus [and unto His glory]. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 15:21-47 & Numbers 34-36

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 27:9-20 & Psalm 74

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:31am On Mar 16
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

Saturday 16th March 2024

WALKING IN HIM

📖 ════════
As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him (Colossians 2:6).

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
‭‭Our theme verse admonishes us to walk in Christ Jesus. How do you walk in Him? Who is He? The Bible says He’s the Word—the living or incarnate Word. And the Word of God is light (Psalm 119:105). Therefore, walking in Him is walking in the Word, walking in the light of God’s Word.

Think about it; how did you receive Christ Jesus? It was by faith, and faith is walking in the Word. Remember, the Word of God is your life; you were born of the Word: “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever” (1 Peter 1:23). So it’s natural for you to live in the Word, by the Word, and through the Word.

Isaiah 2:5 says, “O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.” Walking in the light of the Lord is walking in His Word. The Word of God is God and the Bible says in 1 John 1:5-6 that God is light: “This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth.”

You can’t walk in Christ and walk in darkness at the same time. Darkness represents all that limits and hinders, all that’s evil. But what did Jesus say? “…I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life” (John 8:12). Hallelujah!

When you walk in Him, you experience His life, His glory every day; you’re forever victorious, prosperous, and in health! The Bible says we should walk in the light as He is in the light (1 John 1:7); walk in the light of who you are in Him. Glory to God!

PRAYER
The Lord is my light and salvation; in Him I stand secure forever. In Him I live and move and have my being. In Him I trust, for His Word is true and never fails. By Him I’m forever victorious, for the forces of evil are subdued before me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossian 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27. To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Colossians 3:1-4 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. .4. When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1 Year Bible Reading Plan Luke 1:26-56 & Deuteronomy 5-7

2 Year Bible Reading Plan Acts 28:1-10 & Psalm 79-80

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply)

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 293
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.