Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (250455 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:14am On Jul 29, 2023
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SUBSCRIPTION => https:///3vUBdST)*

*ASSOCIATES OF A GREATER PANTHEON*

Saturday, July 29th .
Pastor Chris

_*Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust (2 Peter 1:4).*_

The image the Apostle Peter conjures in our minds in the verse above stemmed from a Greek mythology. It had to do with the Greek pantheon, or the collective group of gods headed by Zeus, king of the gods. So, the actual expression, “partakers of the divine nature,” is the Greek “theias-phuseos,” which means “associates of the God-kind.”

Thus, Peter was referring to a greater pantheon headed by Jesus. Being born again, we’ve been brought into fellowship or oneness with the God-kind. We’re in that league, meaning that we’re in a fraternity of divinity, a communion of the God-kind. Some Bible scholars have had issues with this. Their disagreement isn’t because Peter’s thoughts were wrong, but they were so afraid to believe what the Word says.

Others argue that Peter shouldn’t have used words that primarily centre around or relate to Greek history, culture or the Greek gods. But there are several other texts attributed to Peter in the epistles that were written and influenced by Hellenistic culture. For example, Peter, for the first time in 2 Peter 1:2 uses the term “epignosis.” The term epignosis is Hellenistic, and it’s used 20 times in the Bible out of which 16 of them were all from Paul. Four of them are from Peter (2 Peter 1:2; 2 Peter 1:3; 2 Peter 1:8; 2 Peter 2:20).

Epignosis is a higher form of knowledge; it means exact, precise or absolute knowledge that can only be attributable to God. The Hellenists or Grecians in their religiosity believed that only the gods knew everything; only the gods can have absolute knowledge. If these Hellenistic thoughts woven into scriptures are accepted, why should anyone disparage the Hellenistic inference or understanding of the pantheon that Peter seeks to communicate?

You belong in the fraternity of the God-kind, having been born into God’s class, with His divine life in your spirit. Now, you’re indestructible, impregnable and always victorious, having been translated from the ordinary realm of mankind to the supernatural class of the God-kind.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m an associate of the God-kind, in a fraternity with divinity. I’m born into God’s class with His nature and character in my spirit. I’ve been translated from the ordinary realm of mankind to the supernatural class of the God-kind. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Psalm 82:6-7* I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. *||*

*||* *John 1:12* But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: *||*

*||* *1 John 1:3* That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Romans 4:1-25 & Psalms 45-48

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 11:45-54 & Judges 4

_*🌟You Are Blessed To Be A Blessing! Let Your Light So Shine Before Men By Sharing With Everyone As We Turn Our World To The Righteousness And Fear Of God!🌟*_

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today! => www.rhapsodyofrealities.org*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SUBSCRIPTION => https:///3vUBdST)

GOD’S PLAN FOR THE GIVER

Sunday, July 30th .
Pastor Chris

And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation] (2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC).

Psalm 24:1 says, “The earth is the LORD’S, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.” In Haggai 2:8, the Lord declares His sovereignty over the earth’s resources saying, “The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.”

Then in Psalm 50:10-11, the Lord said, “For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.” Hallelujah! This same God that owns the world and everything in it, including all its inexhaustible and inestimable wealth, is able to direct all grace towards you for you to enjoy everything He owns.

God is able to direct all the grace you require for anything in this life towards you such that you’re never behind in competence or ability. Someone might say, “If that’s the case, then, go ahead and do it, Lord; direct all grace towards me.”

The scriptures already told us what prompts Him to do it: He does it for givers. Read 2 Corinthians 9:7-8 and see the connection: all channels of blessings are focused on the giver! You can’t block the giver’s way, impede his advancement, or stymie his growth and blessings, for he’s graced on every side.

That’s not all. As a true giver, not only does God direct all grace towards you, but He ensures you have more than enough to give all the time. You’re always, and under all circumstances, and whatever the need, self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation. This is God’s Word and blessing for you as a giver. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the Gospel of Christ that has blessed and enriched me. I’m grateful for the privilege to give for the furtherance of the Gospel and bring sinners out of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Thank you for making all grace abound towards me, to be effective in the ministry of reconciliation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. ||

|| Philippians 4:15-19 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only. 16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity. 17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account. 18 But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things [which were sent] from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God. 19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 5:1-11 & Psalms 49-51

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 12:1-12 & Judges 5

🌟You Are Blessed To Be A Blessing! Let Your Light So Shine Before Men By Sharing With Everyone As We Turn Our World To The Righteousness And Fear Of God!🌟

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today! => www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2023

THE WORD PROPELS YOU TO “DO”

Monday, July 31st .
Pastor Chris

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure (Philippians 2:13).

The Word of God is a propelling force; it’s a propelling power. It gives you the spiritual motivation, and enables you to do. The Word effectually works in you, energizing and creating in you the power and desire to actualize your dream.

Success comes from “doing,” that is, acting, not from seeing only. There’re many with great ideas—in business, politics, ministry, etc.,—that never came to light because they never took action. If only they’d meditate on the Word.

Joshua 1:8 AMPC says, “This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success.” Notice it didn’t say: “...but thou shall meditate therein day and night AND ALSO OBSERVE TO DO…”; neither did it say, “Meditate on it and do it”; no! Rather, it says if you’d truly meditate on the Word, you cannot but do it. The “doing” is a result or implication of you meditating on the Word.

Colossians 3:16 says to let the Word of God dwell in you richly; have it in your spirit in abundance because of what it does in you. When you’re in church for example, and the Word is being taught, there’s a ministry of the Word going on at such times; your spirit is being built, strengthened and stirred to act on the promptings, ideas and visions that come to you from God’s Spirit. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for granting me insight into spiritual mysteries and secrets and implanting in me the passion to do your will. I’m propelled by your Word, stirred and motivated to act and walk in the path of success and greatness in fulfilling my destiny in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || James 1:22-25 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. ||

|| 1 Timothy 4:15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all. ||

|| Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 5:12-21 & Psalms 52-55

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 12:13-21 & Judges 6
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2023
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

*DISCRETION AND SOUND JUDGMENT*

Wednesday, August 2nd 2023

*The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple (Psalm 119:130).*

The word translated “simple” above is the Hebrew, “pethi‌y”; it means to be foolish or silly. It also connotes being open-minded or seducible. It aptly describes someone who's open to any new thinking about anything.

The open-minded or seducible person could hear, “There are three gods,” and agrees. Then, he listens to a podcast where the speaker says, “There’re actually five gods,” and he also agrees to that. Soon, someone else comes up with another theory that says there’s no God; and he nevertheless agrees. No! That’s being a simpleton.

Such folks need the entrance of God’s Word to give them understanding. It’s guaranteed: God’s Word will eject foolishness and impart wisdom to you. 2 Timothy 3:15 tells us that the Holy Scriptures are able to make you wise. Hallelujah!

When people aren’t behaving or acting right, refer them to the Word. When the Word gets into them, there’ll be a transformation. If they were timid, they’d become bold, sagacious, discerning, discrete, perceptive and prudent. The Word will cause them to deal wisely in the affairs of life (Joshua 1:8 AMPC).

Colossians 3:16 says, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom….” The more of the Word you have inside you, the wiser you become, such that even your choice of words in dealing with others will be gracious, excellent and loving.

*CONFESSION*

*The Word of Christ dwells in me richly in all wisdom; therefore, I’m sagacious, discerning, discrete, perceptive, and prudent. I exude wisdom and sound judgment. I deal excellently in all my affairs today, and I make accurate judgments and decisions, for the Word propels me from within, in Jesus' Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*2 Timothy 3:15 KJV*
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

*Joshua 1:8 KJV*
8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

*Acts 20:32 KJV*
32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

*1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*
Romans 6:15-7:1-6 &
Psalms 60-63

*2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*
Luke 12:35-48 &
Judges 8
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2023

*MADE WHOLE AND DELIVERED FROM PITFALLS*

Friday, August 4th .
Pastor Chris

_*He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions (Psalm 107:20).*_

The Hebrew word translated healed is “râphâh”; it means to mend, to cure, to heal, repair, or thoroughly make whole. This is what the Word does in your life; it rids you of all kinds of sicknesses, diseases, and infirmities; it has curative ability.

You can use the Word to keep your body in divine health. Proverbs 4:20-22 says, _*“My son, attend to my words…they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.”*_ So the Word produces health in your physical body.

“Râphâh” also means physician. It brings to mind God’s promise of healing and blessings as the Israelites journeyed in the wilderness after their deliverance from Egypt: _*“...if thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: FOR I AM THE LORD THAT HEALETH THEE”*_ (Exodus 15:26).

The word “healeth” is the same word, “râphâh”; thus, the underlined portion can also be translated, “I am the Lord, your physician”; that’s where you get the name, “Jehovah Raphah,” which means “Lord, your physician.” So, He was their physician.

Secondly, the word translated “destructions” in the same opening verse is the Hebrew, “shechîyth”; it means pitfalls. Pitfalls are sudden, unforeseen troubles. So, a pitfall could be a sudden loss of money or even the loss of a job, life savings, assets, properties etc., as a result of a particular course of action or policies.

But thanks be unto God! He’s able to deliver from pitfalls, from sudden unforeseen difficulty, calamity or quagmire. Blessed be His Name forever.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I'm confident in the ability of your Word to deliver me from pitfalls, to cause health, wholeness and strength to well up in my body, and to make me walk in unending prosperity. Through the Word, I’m guided to navigate life triumphantly. I'm like a tree by the streams, bearing fruits unto righteousness, never failing, but always victorious, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Psalm 27:1-3* The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD [is] the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When the wicked, [even] mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. 3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this [will] I [be] confident. *||*

*||* *Isaiah 54:17 AMPC* But no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall show to be in the wrong. This [peace, righteousness, security, triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the Lord [those in whom the ideal Servant of the Lord is reproduced]; this is the righteousness or the vindication which they obtain from Me [this is that which I impart to them as their justification], says the Lord. *||*

*||* *Colossians 3:16* Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Romans 8:1-17 & Psalms 68-69

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 13:1-9 & Judges 10

_*🌟You Are Blessed To Be A Blessing! Let Your Light So Shine Before Men By Sharing With Everyone As We Turn Our World To The Righteousness And Fear Of God!🌟*_

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2023

*PURIFIED BY THE WORD*

Sunday, August 6th .
Pastor Chris

_*And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God (1 Corinthians 6:11).*_

The Apostle Paul, in the 11th verse of 1 Corinthians 6 makes a striking statement to establish the present state of the Corinthian Christians, emphasizing that they were washed, sanctified and justified in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and by the Spirit of our God. How profound!

Observe the Spirit’s communication through Paul; He didn’t say, “Such are some of you”; rather, He said, _*“…and such were some of you,”*_ referring to the unrighteous characters listed in verses 9 and 10. But how were they washed by the Spirit? Through the Word!

In John 15:3, the Lord Jesus addressing His disciples said, _*“Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.”*_ He purified them by His Word. As He spoke His words of sanctification and righteousness to them while they listened, they were purified. Blessed be God! The same thing happens today as we share the Word of God; as the people listen, their hearts are purified from all unrighteousness.

Many have testified that as they listened to us share the Word of God or as they meditated on the scriptures, suddenly, they seemed to have been transported in the spirit. They felt enraptured in God's bliss and love. The Word got rid of everything unwholesome, unpleasant or unclean. How wonderful! We’re made pure by the Word. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*The Word rids me of anything unwholesome, unpleasant, or unclean. It obliterates sickness, poverty, sin and all of the works of darkness from my life. I’m washed, sanctified, and justified in the Name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. Glory to God!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *John 15:3 AMPC* You are cleansed and pruned already, because of the word which I have given you [the teachings I have discussed with you]. *||*

*||* *Colossians 1:21-22 CEV* You used to be far from God. Your thoughts made you his enemies, and you did evil things. 22 But his Son became a human and died. So God made peace with you, and now he lets you stand in his presence as people who are holy and faultless and innocent. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Romans 9:1-29 & Psalms 74-77

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 13:22-30 & Judges 12

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:53am On Aug 07, 2023
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*INVOKE HIS AUTHORITY*

Monday, August 7th

Pastor Chris

_*Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth (Philippians 2:9-10).*_

In the 3rd chapter of the book of Acts, we read that Peter healed a certain man who was crippled from birth. Afterwards, he made an emphathic and unambigous statement. He said, _*“Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved”*_ (Acts 4:12). Peter was referring to the Name, Jesus!

All authority in heaven, in the earth, and under the earth is vested in that Name. So, when you affirm your healing and health or anything in the Name of Jesus, you’re invoking His authority.

The one who’s crippled is able to walk again, in the Name of Jesus. Even maimed limbs are restored in His Name. In Mark 16:17-18, Jesus said, _*“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils… they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”*_ When you call the Name Jesus, demons scamper in terror; all of nature responds.

Therefore, be confident to use the Name of Jesus, and live every day in, and by, the power of His Name; it’s your heritage. The Name was given to you to use, and to live by. Even now, receive strength into you in the Name of Jesus! If you’ve been sick or afflicted, be made whole; be healed in Jesus’ Name! Right away, rejoice and thank Him for healing you, and act accordingly. Hallelujah!

Become an Agent of Change to Reach Billions of People With Rhapsody of Realities, click here: https:///44f4OGS

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for the power in the Name of Jesus and the authority I have to use that Name against the devil, sickness, disease, and the crises of life. I live in health; I’m victorious, and I'm sustained by the power and authority of that Name, today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *John 14:13-14* And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it]. *||*

*||* *Acts 3:1-8* Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, [being] the ninth [hour]. 2 And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple; 3 Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms. 4 And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us. 5 And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them. 6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. 7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted [him] up: and immediately his feet and ancle bones received strength. 8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God. *||*

IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BORN AGAIN, RECEIVE YOUR SALVATION NOW...

Join Pastor Chris as he Prays for you and leads you in THE PRAYER OF SALVATION today, click here: https:///3XlaiwZ

https://youtube.com/@beyondwrittenpagestv4114

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Romans 9:30-10:1-21 & Psalms 78

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 13:31-35 & Judges 13-14

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Tuesday 8th August 2023

CHRIST—OUR RIGHT-STANDING BEFORE THE FATHER

📖 ════════
But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption (1 Corinthians 1:30).

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
I’ve often said that the biggest subject in all of God’s Word is righteousness. Righteousness is the nature of God that defines His character and ways of doing things. It is the rightness of God; His attribute of always being right.

This nature and attribute of God when imparted to the human spirit at the new birth gives him right-standing. Right-standing refers to the right or ability to stand in the presence of God without guilt, fear, inferiority, or condemnation. Now, you can talk to the Lord in fellowship and even ask Him questions; you’re bold in His presence.

This is part of the result of who we are, and what we have in Christ. We read in our opening scripture that Christ has become our righteousness—our right-standing before God. Hallelujah! What a blessing! As great and glorious and mighty as God is, you’re not afraid of Him, nor are you guilty or inferior in His presence. Rather, before Him, you’re holy, unblameable and unreproveable (Colossians 1:22). Glory to His Name forever!

CONFESSION
I have received God's overflowing grace and the gift of righteousness which has put me into right standing with the Father. I reign as a king in life through Christ. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 3:23-28; Romans 4:5-8

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Romans 11:1-24 & Psalms 79-81

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 14:1-14 & Judges 15-16
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome DSc DSc DD

Wednesday, August 9th 2023

“RIGHTWISENESS” AND THE JUDGMENTS OF GOD

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption (1 Corinthians 1:30).

In our previous study, we referenced “Right Standing” as one of the attributes of righteousness. Today, we’ll be considering another attribute of righteousness called “Rightwiseness.” Rightwiseness is not a term that’s often used in everyday communication, but it’s an important element of righteousness.

“Rightwise” means to be rightward; or towards the right. This, however, is not talking about the physical position of being towards the “right-hand side.” It refers, instead, to rightness—the ability to always be and do right in the presence of a holy God.

Remember, righteousness is God’s nature: His character, ability and attribute of being right and perfect. How He thinks, what He says, and what He does is always right, because He’s God and He could never be wrong. This quality of the rightness of God is captured in the old English term, “rightwiseness.”

God alone knows what’s right; when He imparts His righteousness to your spirit, you also begin to know what’s right just like Him, and you’re given the ability to do it. The judgments of God, from thence, are wrought in your spirit. What do I mean by the judgments of God?

This has to do with how God perceives and judges things; how He sees things and what He thinks about them. Now, because of His nature in you, you now carry the judgments of God in your spirit. You have His opinions and know His will.

The prophet Isaiah, speaking about the Christ, said, “…he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth...” (Isaiah 11:3-4).

This means He would not judge according to His senses but by the Spirit. It’s the same with you now that Christ has been made unto you righteousness! His “rightwiseness” and His judgments are in your spirit. You judge by the Spirit. Hallelujah!

Confession

I’m the unveiling of the Father’s righteousness; His “rightwiseness” and sound judgments are heard in me, seen in me, and dispensed through me. I judge by the Spirit in righteousness, and reprove with equity because I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Amen.

Further Study:

1 Corinthians 1:30 AMPC
"But it is from Him that you have your life in Christ Jesus, Whom God made our Wisdom from God, [revealed to us a knowledge of the divine plan of salvation previously hidden, manifesting itself as] our Righteousness [thus making us upright and putting us in right standing with God], and our Consecration [making us pure and holy], and our Redemption [providing our ransom from eternal penalty for sin]."

Romans 5:1 AMPC
"THEREFORE, SINCE we are justified (acquitted, declared righteous, and given a right standing with God) through faith, let us [grasp the fact that we] have [the peace of reconciliation to hold and to enjoy] peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One)."

Romans 8:30 AMPC
"And those whom He thus foreordained, He also called; and those whom He called, He also justified (acquitted, made righteous, putting them into right standing with Himself). And those whom He justified, He also glorified [raising them to a heavenly dignity and condition or state of being]."

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Romans 11:25-36;
Psalms 82-84

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Luke 14:15-24;
Judges 17

Extract From Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:20am On Aug 12, 2023

*THE THRUST OF CHRISTIANITY*

Saturday, August 12th .
Pastor Chris

_*To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).*_

The ultimate message and vision of Christianity is “Christ in you!” Yet, not all Christians have fully grasped this reality; some are unaware of what Christianity truly entails because they lack a comprehensive understanding of it.

Without being taught the Word of God and enlightened by the Scriptures through the Spirit, one cannot fully comprehend the essence of Christianity. Many perceive it merely as one of the world's religions, but they’re sorely mistaken.

Christianity stands far apart from the conventional definitions of religion. In truth, the Bible elucidates that Christianity incorporates certain aspects of religion, but itself isn’t a religion. It's like prayer for example; there's prayer in Christianity, but Christianity is not “a prayer.”

Let’s also consider salvation: salvation occurs when one is born into Christ. The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 5:17, _*“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature....”*_ When we witness and share the Gospel with those who have not yet known the Lord and lead them to salvation, they come into Christ, receiving eternal life. But Christianity goes further to living the life initiated by salvation.

Thus, salvation brings you into Christ, which is “you in Christ,” but the Christian life is “Christ in you.” This is the thrust of Christianity. When you truly discover Christ dwelling within you, you live a glorious life, fulfilling God's purpose. The moment you uncover the presence of Christ within you, your life becomes a melody, a symphony of joy. This is not a mere ideology but a tangible reality.

The true essence of Christianity lies in understanding that it is not merely a religion but a divine relationship with the Father by Christ Jesus. This is one of the reasons you must take your study of "Rhapsody of Realities" seriously; in it, you can receive the enlightenment needed to grasp this profound reality that Christ now dwells within you, in the very quarters of your heart.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for the revelation of this glorious reality and profound truth that Christ dwells in me. I’m ever conscious of this reality, permeating and penetrating my world with the same truth, and ushering many into the same life of joy and unending victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Romans 8:10* And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness. *||*

*||* *Galatians 2:10* Only [they would] that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do. *||*

*||* *Colossians 1:26-27* [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Romans 14-15:1-4 & Psalms 90-93

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 15:11-19 & Judges 20

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2023

AFFIRM THE WORD WITH CONFIDENCE

Sunday, August 13th .
Pastor Chris

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7).

In our opening verse, it’s clear what God hasn’t given to us, and what He has given us: He’s not given us the spirit of fear, cowardice or timidity. Rather, He’s given us the spirit of power, love, and a sound mind. Every so often, declare this as the reality of your life.

Never express difficulties in comprehending or retaining anything. Never confess dullness of the mind; rather, affirm that you possess an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension and exceptional intellect, marked by wit and intelligence. You have an expansive understanding and brilliance of mind through the Holy Spirit. Say this often of yourself.

Also, don’t build vocabulary around forgetfulness. Don’t say, “O, I just forgot; what a forgetful me!” No! You have a sound mind; a mind that retains and recalls information effectively. You have a sharp memory and a firm capacity to remember important details, experiences and knowledge. Your mental acuity and your cognitive abilities are top-notch. That’s what the Word says about you.

Furthermore, don’t express fear. Some think it’s fashionable to talk fear, but the Christian isn’t built to fear. We’re creatures of faith. Eschew the language of fear and talk faith always. Talk boldly. You’re born of God, therefore, fear has no place in your life. Proclaim the Word of faith with conviction and confidence.

CONFESSION

I’m perceptive, astute and smart, imbued with an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension. I’m confident, bold and courageous; I have an exceptional intellect, marked by wit and intelligence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. ||

|| Philemon 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. ||

|| Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 15:5-13 & Psalms 94-98

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 15:20-32 & Judges 21

🌟You Are Blessed To Be A Blessing! Let Your Light So Shine Before Men By Sharing With Everyone As We Turn Our World To The Righteousness And Fear Of God!🌟
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2023

*HE GAVE US LIFE AND MADE US LIFE-GIVERS*

Thursday, August 17th .
Pastor Chris

_*The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows) (John 10:10 AMPC).*_

When we say that as Christians, we aren’t mere humans, some might view it as heresy or call it the 'little god' syndrome. Those who question the validity of our oneness with the Lord—our sublime identity with Him—lack the understanding of why Jesus came; His true purpose for coming to this world. Read our opening verse again.

Jesus didn’t come to merely save us from sin; that was a means to an end. So, what did He come to do? He came to give us life and to bring us into fellowship with God. John 5:26 says, _*“For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself.”*_

Think about that: just as the Father has the fullness of life, so also, Jesus Christ has the fullness of life; He's not drawing life from the Father. Remember what Paul said in 1 Corinthians 15:45 NIV: _*“So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being"; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.”*_ Jesus, the life-giving spirit, imparts the same life to us.

Therefore, just like Jesus, you’re a life-giving spirit. He gave us life and made us life-givers. Isn't that amazing? When you show up, life is manifested, not in bits, but in its fullness.

No wonder Jesus charged us in Matthew 10:8, _*“Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils….”*_ When you touch the sick and the afflicted, the
life in you is transferred and transmitted into them, bringing them healing, wholeness and perfection.

The Bible says, _*“For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones”*_ (Ephesians 5:30). Have you ever contemplated the significance of this statement?
It means we are the very limbs of His body. In another of his letters to the Corinthian Church, Paul said, _*“What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you…”*_ (1 Corinthians 6:19).

In 1 Corinthians 12:27, the Bible says, _*“Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.”*_ In other words, you’re the carrier of His divine essence. Eternal life is unveiled to others through you. Grasp the magnitude of this truth and walk in its reality.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for making me a life-distributor, and a dispenser of your blessings. I am your outstretched arm to a hurting and dying world, to heal, bless, and deliver. I’m full of power, even by the Spirit of the Lord, and the glory of God is released into my world through me today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Corinthians 15:45-49* And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit. 46 Howbeit that [was] not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. 47 The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second man [is] the Lord from heaven. 48 As [is] the earthy, such [are] they also that are earthy: and as [is] the heavenly, such [are] they also that are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. *||*

*||* *1 Peter 2:9* But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: *||*

*||* *1 John 5:11-12* And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Corinthians 2 & Psalms 107-108

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 17:1-10 & 1 Samuel 2

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2023

THE KINGDOM VENT FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS

Friday, August 18th.

Pastor Chris

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you (Luke 17:21).

Now that you’re born again, the Kingdom of God is at work and operational in you and through you. You’re a Kingdom vent for righteousness, the outworking of God’s righteousness.

When Jesus came, He offered the Kingdom to Israel, but they didn't believe Him; they rejected His message. He then extended the offer to the Gentiles—to all nations. Today, anyone who believes in Jesus Christ has received the Kingdom—a magnificent kingdom!

In Isaiah 35:5-6, the prophet Isaiah declared, “Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.” This is a manifestation of the Kingdom.

It was the understanding of this that made me go preaching in the backside of civilization where there was darkness, pain, and poverty. In those crusades, I’d command blind eyes to open, deaf ears to be unstopped, the mute to speak, and the lame to walk, and they did.

Knowing that the concluding part of the 6th verse referred to the end of poverty and lack, I’d declare to the crowds that irrespective of their circumstances, they possessed a supernatural life now that Christ was alive in them. They believed and were transformed by the Truth. The evidence of the Kingdom was undeniable!

Christ in you brings forth righteousness and the outworking of His Kingdom. It is a transformational reality that manifests in the ability to live righteously and experience the abundant life of God's Kingdom. Hallelujah!

Dare to be different; dare to make impact in your world; Rhapsody of Realities is a great place to start! Sponsor a free gift of the Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional and impact a life, today! ACT NOW: https:///44f4OGS

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your Kingdom that’s in my heart; your glory and righteousness are in me and revealed through me. I’m the Kingdom vent for righteousness, and the outworking of righteousness. Your Kingdom reigns and is established in the earth and in the hearts of men as the Gospel is proclaimed around the world today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Mark 1:14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, ||

|| Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: ||

|| Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. ||

IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BORN AGAIN, RECEIVE YOUR SALVATION NOW...

Join Pastor Chris as he Prays for you and leads you in THE PRAYER OF SALVATION today, click here: https:///3XlaiwZ

https://youtube.com/@beyondwrittenpagestv4114

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 3 & Psalms 109-112

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 17:11-19 & 1 Samuel 3

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2023

HIS FULLNESS IN US

Sunday, August 20th .
Pastor Chris

For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him (John 3:34).

“Christ in you” signifies that God resides in you in His fullness, not in parts, nor in a measure. This is an immensely significant truth, one that cannot be overstated. Just as the Holy Spirit dwelt in Christ, He now dwells in you. Have you really taken the time to contemplate this truth?

Colossians 1:19, referring to the Lord Jesus, says that in Him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell. We can readily accept that the fullness of God dwells in Jesus. But the same is true of us in Christ Jesus. Just as we read that it pleased the Father to have all the fullness of God dwell in Jesus, Colossians 2:10 says, “And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power.”

Now, you can better understand why Paul would pray in Ephesians 3:19 “…that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.” He wanted them to experience this ministry of the Holy Spirit and come to the realization of this truth about the indwelling fullness of God. Ephesians 1:22-23 says we, the Church, are His body; we’re the fullness of Him that fills all in all. Hallelujah!

John 1:16 AMPC says, “For out of His fullness (abundance) we have all received….” This is God's purpose for us—to be filled with His fullness. So, not only is this a possibility, it’s our reality in Christ. He lives within every fibre of your being; in your spirit, soul and body. Understanding this message is transformative. It is what will change the world, but we must act upon it.

CONFESSION

I’m full of God; I’ve received of His fullness: His ability, wisdom, grace, power and strength! His glory is in me and expressed through me; therefore, my life is a continuous manifestation of Christ and the supernatural. I impact my world with the power and dominion of Christ’s righteousness that I bear, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure [unto him]. ||

|| Colossians 2:9-10 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 5 & Psalms 117-118

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 17:31-37 & 1 Samuel 5-6
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2023

*IT TAKES THE SPIRIT AND THE WORD*

Thursday, August 24th .
Pastor Chris

_*So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed (Acts 19:20).*_

Imagine being invited to a special conference to minister the Word, and you undertake a long, tedious, journey to get to the city. You went through the mountains, sailed on a boat, or even encountered some dangers on the way.

When you finally arrive at the city, you’re greeted by a group of twelve people who express excitement at your arrival. After the pleasantries, you say enthusiastically, "Shall we proceed to the conference?" and they all chorus, "Sir, this is the meeting; it's only us twelve in the city."

That was Paul’s experience at Ephesus. He had heard reports about this city, but upon his arrival, he found only twelve disciples there, though he expected to meet more. Paul recognized the challenge before him and also knew the solution to the issue. We can tell from his question in Acts 19:2 and the answer the twelve disciples gave him: they hadn’t received the Holy Spirit.

Paul then explained to them the baptism of John and the need to believe in Jesus Christ. Upon hearing this, they were baptized in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Afterwards, he laid his hands on them to receive the Holy Spirit and they began to speak in tongues and prophesy. Paul knew that when they received the Holy Spirit, they’d go wild for the Gospel.

Paul didn’t stop there. Learning that they had been baptized only with John's baptism gave him clarity about their situation. He decided to do a “sewing machine job,” that is, a three-month step-by-step teaching of the Word (Acts 19:cool.

An important lesson to learn from Paul was that he wasn’t discouraged even though his audience was relatively small. He worked with the twelve men, ministered to them, and embarked on an evangelistic endeavour in the city, reaching out to both Jews and Gentiles.

The subsequent result was that all of Ephesus was impacted with the Word of God! As read in our opening verse, the Word of God grew mightily and prevailed throughout the nooks and crannies of the entire city. Hallelujah! If you've received the Holy Spirit, go wild for the Gospel! The power of God is at work in you to preach the Word and minister life to your hearers.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for the power of your Word and the ministry of the Spirit in the lives of men. I’m committed to preaching the Gospel, taking your Word to the ends of the earth, teaching all nations the way of righteousness, and imparting them with the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Acts 19:8-12* And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God. 9 But when divers were hardened, and believed not, but spake evil of that way before the multitude, he departed from them, and separated the disciples, disputing daily in the school of one Tyrannus. 10 And this continued by the space of two years; so that all they which dwelt in Asia heard the word of the Lord Jesus, both Jews and Greeks. 11 And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: 12 So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them. *||*

*||* *Acts 20:32* And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.. *||*

*||* *Zechariah 4:6* Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This [is] the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Corinthians 9 & Psalms 128-134

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 18:28-34 & 1 Samuel 11-12

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2023

KEEP YOURSELF IN THE PURITY OF THE SPIRIT

Sunday, August 27th .
Pastor Chris

…but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God (1 Corinthians 6:11).

In Christ Jesus, we’ve been washed, sanctified, and justified in the Name of the Lord and by His Spirit so we can serve Him in holiness and righteousness all the days of our lives. Luke 1:74-75 says, “…we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear, in holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.”

Some Christians want to manifest the glory of God in their lives, yet they don’t live right. They don’t maintain the purity of the Spirit. But Christianity is a call to righteousness. The Christ-life in you must be lived accordingly, and the Word of God is your light. You can’t live the way you choose.

The Lord Jesus in John 17:19 said, “And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.” Here, He emphasized the power of sanctification; the power of separating yourself from the wrong things; the power of purifying your mind and your life.

There’s a way of life that’s not right for a Christian, and if you’re going to fulfil the purpose of God for your life, you must live a pure and holy life. You’re God’s vessel; you’ve been sanctified to be in fellowship with the Holy Spirit on a clean life. Don’t jeopardize that communion because of a bad attitude, behaviour, or worldly lifestyle.

Don’t live in sin, for the Bible says sin shall not have dominion over you: “Remember this: sin will not conquer you, for God already has! You are not governed by law but governed by the reign of the grace of God” (Romans 6:14 TPT). You’ve been called into liberty, to live righteously for the Lord. Yield to the authority and Lordship of the Word, and submit to the guidance of the Holy Spirit in your life. Romans 8:14 TPT says, “The mature children of God are those who are moved by the impulses of the Holy Spirit.”

PRAYER

Holy and righteous Father, I thank you for your love and for the gift of righteousness. Thank you for my dominion in Christ over Satan, sin and darkness. I stay on the path of purity, yielded to the Word and the authority and guidance of the Holy Spirit; and I’m transformed continually by the renewing of my mind through your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Timothy 2:21-22 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, [and] prepared unto every good work. 22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart. ||

|| 2 Corinthians 6:14-17 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you, ||

|| Romans 6:1-2 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 11:2-34 & Psalms 142-145

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 19:11-19 & 1 Samuel 15

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:50am On Aug 29, 2023

LOOK BEYOND YOURSELF

Tuesday, August 29th .
Pastor Chris

But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you... (Acts 1:8 AMPC).

2 Corinthians 3:5 AMPC says, “Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God.” Blessed be God! This means you don’t lack ability for anything.

It brings to mind what the Scripture says in Philippians 2:13, “For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.” The Holy Spirit makes you willing and able to perform; to deliver at the highest level of excellence all the time. No wonder the Bible says, “But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us”
(2 Corinthians 4:7).

It’s not your power, but His divine ability that’s at work in you. Therefore, look beyond yourself. Take advantage of the person, power, grace and ministry of the Holy Spirit in your life! The Holy Spirit is your advantage. In your ministry, career, business, job or academics, be conscious of His grace and power at work in you and through you.

Do all things by His mighty power. Follow His wisdom and guidance, conscious that you’re up to any task because He lives in you—walking and working in and through you. Zechariah 4:6 says, “... Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.” He’s filled you with supernatural ability to do things that are beyond human ability and comprehension. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I do all things by His mighty power, guided by His wisdom and grace. I walk in health, victory, strength, prosperity and glory, as the Lord walks in me, and works in and through me to perfect His will and good pleasure, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. ||

|| Colossians 1:26-29 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: 29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily. ||

|| Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 13 & Proverbs 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 19:28-40 & 1 Samuel 17
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2023

HIS NAME, THE WORD, AND THE SPIRIT

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 30TH 2023

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts (Zechariah 4:6).

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Colossians 3:17 says, “And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.” Then John 1:3, referring to the Word, says, “All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.” Then we come to Ephesians 5:18; Paul, by the Spirit tells us, “And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit.” Hallelujah!

As you study the Scriptures, you find that it’s about these three: the Name of Jesus, the Word, and the Holy Spirit. The apostles ministered in the Name of Jesus, with the Word of God, and by the power of the Holy Spirit. That’s why they had such extraordinary results. It’s the same today. We do all things in His Name, live in and by His Word, and the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Name of Jesus never fails. Doing all things in His Name means that you live your life every day in and with the consciousness of the power, glory and dominion of His Name.

Some people try so hard to succeed through their own might and natural wisdom, yet, true success eludes them. This is because they’re not acting on the Word; they’re not living the Word. They function from the mind—the sense-realm—which is grossly limited. Yet, true and lasting success is the result of meditation on the Word of God (Joshua 1:cool.

Thirdly is the power of the Holy Spirit. If you’ve been trying to succeed by your own power or ability, it’s time to quit the struggle and rely on the strategies of the Spirit and His wisdom to guide you. Our competence—the ability, wisdom and grace by which we function are of the Spirit (2 Corinthians 3:5). Trust in Him. He’s the key to a life of joy, praise, endless victories and extraordinary success.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in my life, who causes me to be effective, productive and walk in your perfect will. I’m continually filled with the Spirit to effectively communicate the Gospel and impact my world with your divine presence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Acts 4:12; Acts 20:32; 2 Corinthians 3:5 AMPC

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 Corinthians 14 & Proverbs 3-4

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 19:41-48 & 1 Samuel 18
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2023

RELY ON HIS GUIDANCE

Thursday, August 31st .
Pastor Chris

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths (Proverbs 3:5-6).

There’s more to our existence than the ordinary thinking process we engage in, the guesswork, and even the dependence on so-called experts who often disappoint us.

The world has witnessed countless disappointments throughout the ages in various professions, fields of knowledge, and industries. It amplifies an obvious reality: you cannot rely solely on human wisdom to live a successful life. It’s with this understanding that we must appreciate and depend on the guidance and leadership of the Holy Spirit. Remember Jesus said, “…I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen” (Matthew 28:20 NKJV). This He makes possible through the presence and power of the Holy Spirit.

Consider the words of Jesus in John 16:13: “Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.” Isn't that wonderful? The Holy Spirit is our sure and dependable guide.

With Him, you're not going to be left groping in the dark, speculating about what to do or where to go, wondering what to do in life, what choices to make, for He will guide you into all truth. He also reveals the future to you. We’re not left to guess and hope without direction. Our hope is focused and well-directed because the Holy Spirit shows us the future.

Something absolutely remarkable is the fact that He empowers us to change the future that He reveals to us that’s not consistent with His perfect will. We have the ability to shape our own destinies. Some may find this hard to fathom, but it’s the truth revealed in the Word.

So let your faith be in God’s holy Word, and be ever-reliant and dependent on the Holy Spirit for guidance and direction in and for all things. Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the blessed Holy Spirit who leads me into all truth, showing me the amazing, beautiful and glorious realities of the Kingdom and how to enjoy them. I’m ever-reliant and dependent on Him for guidance and direction in and for all things, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Proverbs 3:5-6 AMPC Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. 6 In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths. ||

|| John 16:13-14 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 15:1-34 & Proverbs 5-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 20:1-8 & 1 Samuel 19

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Monday 4th September 2023

CONTENDING FOR LOST SOULS

📖 ════════
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 NKJV).

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
When it comes to winning souls, we must recognize that we are engaged in a “fight.” The Apostle Paul calls it the good fight of faith, because there’re evil and desperately wicked spirits that seek to keep people away from experiencing salvation.

If the sinners don’t receive the Gospel, it’s not because our gospel is difficult or obscure; it’s because Satan has blinded their minds. That’s what we read in our opening verse. Satan is actively working to obstruct their understanding and reception of the truth; that’s why we must intercede for them.

Soul winning is more than just telling someone about Christ; there’s also the fight we fight in prayers. Even when they hear and accept our message, Satan still tries to hinder their growth and progress in Christ, attempting to impede their journey of spiritual maturity. What are we supposed to do? Fight! We contend for their souls in prayer.

It brings to mind what Paul said in Galatians 4:19, “My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you.” This is soul-travail! You pray passionately that every resistance to their spiritual growth and progress is broken; and that their desire for the things of the Spirit is sustained in them as they grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Have these in mind as you go forth preaching the Gospel everywhere. Always pray that those with whom you share the message will receive it with faith, and that Satan’s bondage and deception are destroyed. Amen.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I am grateful you entrusted me with the sacred task of sharing the message of eternal life with those around me and in distant lands. I’m filled with a deepened sense of zeal for lost souls, and I affirm that the radiant light of your glorious Gospel shines brightly in the hearts of the lost. I declare that this light dismantles the chains of religious bondage and dispels darkness, bringing forth freedom and salvation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

2 Corinthians 5:18-19 And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19. To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

1 Year Bible Reading Plan:
2 Corinthians 2:5- 3:1-6 & Proverbs 14-15

2 Year Bible Reading Plan:
Luke 20:39-47 & 1 Samuel 23.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:22am On Sep 06, 2023
STUDY YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

MORE THAN A "MASTERPIECE"

Wednesday, September 6th .
Pastor Chris

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works (2 Timothy 3:16-17).

There’re those who even though revere the Bible, merely think of it as a magnum opus. By this, they mean that the Bible is a great work or masterpiece, as it were, one of the most significant or renowned piece of work in any field, often used to describe a literary, artistic, or musical work of exceptional quality or significance.

But all such nice descriptions still fall short of what the Bible is and represents. First, the Bible is Spirit inspired: “Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration)...” (2 Timothy 3:16-17 AMPC).

When we read the Bible, from the Old Testament into the New Testament, were reading God’s message, or what God said—His testimony. Of course, the Bible also contains what others said, such as angels, humans, demons, and even Satan. Even what an animal (a donkey) said is recorded for us in Numbers 22:28-30. But still, the Bible is God’s testimony that they all said what they said.

Therefore, much more than a magnum opus, the Bible is God’s document of truth, and it’s trustworthy and dependable. Let your faith in it be unshakeable.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the privilege of having your Word, the Holy Scriptures. I acknowledge that your Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. My heart and mind are open to receive the truths and wisdom contained therein. I’m guided by your Spirit and the Holy Scriptures, as my faith is strengthened and my mind renewed, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Psalm 119:105 Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. ||

|| John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. ||

|| 2 Timothy 3:16-17 AMPC Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God's will in thought, purpose, and action), 17 So that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 2 Corinthians 5:1-6:1-2 & Proverbs 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 21:10-19 & 1 Samuel 25
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2023

THE DEPTH OF HIS LOVE

Thursday, September 7th .
Pastor Chris

O GIVE thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever (Psalm 136:1 AMPC).

Our heavenly Father is so gracious and kind. The depth of His love is infinite, absolutely unsearchable. The Bible says while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:cool. His love is for everybody, including the worst criminals; no one is too evil or wicked for Him to love.

No wonder the Apostle Paul, by the Spirit, had to pray for the Church to be able to grasp—empowered to discover—the great magnitude of the boundless and amazing love of the Father. How deeply intimate, far-reaching, enduring and inclusive His love is; endless love beyond measurement that transcends our understanding (Ephesians 3:18).

Think about a man like King Nebuchadnezzar, for example; many only remember him as a devilish figure or an evil ruler because of what we read of him in 2 Kings 24:11-16. But not many observe God’s enduring love and mercy for him after he repented, and the incredible authority God granted him over the nations as revealed in Daniel chapter 4.

After he had lived like a beast of the field for seven years, God, in His love and mercy, returned Him to the palace, and everyone received him. God preserved the throne for him. Read of his beautiful testimony in Daniel 4:34-36.

Another astonishing example is that of Manasseh. Manasseh’s reign was marked by wickedness and rebellion against God. But when he repented of his sins, God showed him mercy. Then we come to King Ahab; the Bible says he did evil in the sight of God above all the other kings before him.

Ahab did more to provoke the Lord God of Israel to anger than all the kings of Israel that were before him (1 Kings 16:30-33). But as soon as Ahab repented, God spoke to Elijah, saying, “Seest thou how Ahab humbleth himself before me? because he humbleth himself before me, I will not bring the evil in his days...” (1 Kings 21:29).

Sometimes, when we think about people who have committed grave wrongs, we wonder why God tolerated them. It’s the depth of His love. He’s full of compassion. If God would show such grace to Nebuchadnezzar, Ahab and Manasseh, I don’t see anyone in this world whom He wouldn’t love. God didn’t send Jesus to die for us because we were living right; He did it while we were yet sinners (Romans 5:8-9).

PRAYER

Holy, righteous Father, thank you for your immense love for humanity and the provision of salvation through Jesus Christ; this love compels me to preach the Gospel to the lost, and turn them from sin unto righteousness, and from the power of Satan unto God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. ||

|| Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. ||

|| Ephesians 2:4-5 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 2 Corinthians 6:3-7:1 & Proverbs 20-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 21:20-28 & 1 Samuel 26
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2023

*SAVIOURS AND CHAMPIONS*

Friday, September 8th .
Pastor Chris

_*And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S (Obadiah 1:21).*_

In Nehemiah 9, the prophet Nehemiah speaks of how God brought the children of Israel out of Egypt, led them to the Promised Land and blessed them abundantly. They took strong cities, possessed fruitful lands and enjoyed God’s goodness.

However, the Bible says, _*“Nevertheless they were disobedient, and rebelled against thee, and cast thy law behind their backs, and slew thy prophets which testified against them to turn them to thee, and they wrought great provocations”*_ (Nehemiah 9:26). As a result, God delivered them into the hands of their enemies.

But here’s the beautiful part: In their time of trouble, when they cried out to God, He heard them from heaven. Out of His manifold mercies, He sent them saviours who rescued them from the hand of their adversaries. It’s amazing to see how God responded with grace and deliverance even after their disobedience—sending them saviours.

It also brings to mind the story of Joseph. Genesis 45:7 recounts how Joseph revealed himself to his brothers after they had sold him into slavery. Despite the years of separation and the hardships he endured, Joseph recognized that God had sent him ahead to Egypt to preserve his family’s posterity and save their lives through a great deliverance.

The foregoing mirrors what the Church is in the earth today. God has entrusted the Church with the responsibility to run His Kingdom, His reign of righteousness in the earth. We, the Church, are the posterity of faith just as Joseph preserved his family’s posterity.

We’re preservers of the earth. No wonder the Lord Jesus said we are the light of the world and the salt of the earth. Through us, the nations of the earth are blessed, because we’re the seed of Abraham. We’re the hope of the world, saviours and champions from Zion, empowered to bring people out of darkness into the glorious light of their inheritance in Christ. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I recognize your calling upon my life as one sent to take the message of the divine life to those in my world, thereby bringing them salvation, healing, and life, through the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Matthew 5:14* Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. *||*

*||* *Mark 16:15* And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. *||*

*||* *Acts 1:8* But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. *||*

*||* *1 Peter 2:9* But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 2 Corinthians 7:2-16 & Proverbs 22-23

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 21:29-38 & 1 Samuel 27

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2023

*IT’S THE RESULT OF HIS LOVE*

Saturday, September 9th .
Pastor Chris

_*What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him (Psalm 8:4).*_

When you ponder on the words of the Psalmist in our opening scripture, you’ll come to one amazing conclusion: God loves man. The Psalmist was awed at God’s consummate and everlasting love for man.

How do you even begin to comprehend it; that the great God of glory, the Monarch of the universe, the maker of heaven and earth, would, not just “visit” man, but make man His dwelling place? It’s such an amazing reality. The Bible says the Angels are still looking into it; they’re unable to figure it out.

But it’s God’s love for us that made it possible. 1 John 3:1 says, _*“Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God....”*_ Then in Colossians 1:27, it says, _*“To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.”*_

God Himself has tabernacled in us so that we are no longer ordinary beings but divine beings. Now we are full of God. That was God’s plan from the foundation of the world. That was the mystery, which was hidden for ages and from generations, which has now been made manifest to the saints. Hallelujah!

The fact that this was God’s plan and will for us is further revealed in Ephesians 3:17-19. It says, _*“That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.”*_ Blessed be God! Think about that! It’s all the result of His love for us to be filled with all the fullness of God as Jesus was filled with the fullness of God. How He loves us!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, your love is overwhelming as demonstrated through the vicarious death of Jesus Christ on our behalf. I walk every day in and with the consciousness of your indwelling presence; thank you for making me a vent of liquid love to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *John 15:13* Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. *||*

*||* *John 17:23* I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. *||*

*||* *1 John 4:16* And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 2 Corinthians 8-9 & Proverbs 24-26

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 22:1-13 & 1 Samuel 28

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2023

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome DSc DSc DD

Monday, September 11th 2023

LEARN TO TALK TO THE HOLY SPIRIT

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen (2 Corinthians 13:14).

Many of us are familiar with praying to God the Father, and talking to the Lord Jesus Christ all the time. It’s also essential for us to recognize the Holy Spirit who dwells in us, and commune with Him often and about everything. Talk to Him every day. I talk to the Holy Spirit more than I talk to any human person. Practise it.

In the same way you’ve been talking to the Father and the Lord Jesus, consciously talk to the Holy Spirit. Address Him with recognition and reverence. Remember, He’s the conveyor of the presence and blessings of God; He’s the One who manifests God’s presence and His power wherever God wants it.

Think about the fact that this awesome infinite personality of the Godhead lives in you and wants to communicate with you always. Interestingly, although His name is not “Holy Spirit,” He understands that you’re referring to Him or addressing Him because that’s how the Scripture refers to Him. It’s also amazing to realize that every time you talk to the Lord Jesus or pray to the Father, it’s the Holy Spirit who acts in response.

So, while He responds to the Name of Jesus and fulfils the petitions you make of the Father, recognize and commune with Him as the doer of the work! Notice again what 2 Corinthians 13:14 says, “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.” Who do we have the communion with? The Holy Spirit!

While our legal fellowship is established through the Lord Jesus Christ, we are called to cultivate a vital relationship with the Holy Spirit. Talk to Him often. If you’ve been doing it, keep at it and encourage yourself in it. You’ll be amazed at how transcendent, impactful and excellent your life will be. Through His guidance, you’ll find your life propelled from glory to glory. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Holy Spirit, thank you for dwelling in me, and for the privilege of such a great union and fellowship with you. Thank you for the transformation and glory that you bring to my life every day; as I yield myself to you for guidance and direction, I triumph gloriously always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
|| 1 Corinthians 6:17
But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. ||

|| John 14:16 AMPC
And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever-- ||

|| Romans 8:14
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>
2 Corinthians 11:1-15 & Proverbs 29-31

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>
Luke 22:24-34 & 1 Samuel 30

Extract From Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2023
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SUBSCRIPTION =>wink*

*A CUE FROM ESTHER*

Tuesday, September 12th .
Pastor Chris

_*Go and get all the Jews living in Susa together. Fast for me. Don't eat or drink for three days, either day or night. I and my maids will fast with you. If you will do this, I'll go to the king, even though it's forbidden. If I die, I die (Esther 4:16 MSG).*_

In the 4th chapter of the book of Esther, we read how Esther had become queen, enjoying a wonderful life in the palace. However, she was unaware of a decree issued by Haman—a prominent but wicked figure who held a high position in King Ahasuerus’s cabinet. Haman’s plan was to exterminate the Jews, including Esther herself.

Esther’s perspective changed when her uncle, Mordecai, sent her a message to convey the dire nature of the situation. He warned her not to be complacent as she herself, despite being queen, wouldn’t be spared should Haman execute his wicked plan.

Here was Mordecai’s thought-provoking question to Esther, _*“...and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”*_ (Esther 4:14). Perhaps, Esther had been divinely positioned in the palace to make a difference at that critical moment. She decided to take advantage of it and do something that’ll save her people.

She decided to go before the king to intercede for her people even though it was against the law and carried the risk of death. I love her resolve; she said, “...if I perish, I perish.” In other words, “I’m going ahead with this, even if it’s going to cost me my life.” That was the moment she won!

There comes a pivotal moment when you must make crucial decisions about the Gospel and your role in it, just like Esther. Until you learn to make such decisions, fear may keep you in bondage. It’s in those moments that fear must not hold you back.

Irrespective of the daunting challenges and the imminent perils or danger, stand your ground on the truth of God’s Word. Recognize and take advantage of God’s grace in you to win for others. Have the courage to act on the truth. Make bold choices, and be willing to face anything in pursuit of what is right. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for the doors of opportunity you’ve opened for me to make a difference in this world and win for others. I acknowledge and embrace the abundant grace you’ve bestowed upon me to lead others in victory and fulfil their purpose in life and ministry, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Romans 15:1* We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. *||*

*||* *Esther 4:14-16* For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, [then] shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for [such] a time as this? 15 Then Esther bade [them] return Mordecai [this answer], 16 Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which [is] not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 2 Corinthians 11:16-33 & Ecclesiastes 1-2

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 22:35-43 & 1 Samuel 31

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2023
Hello 🤗
Good morning 🌅🌄

*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

Wednesday, September 13th .
Pastor Chris

*LEVERAGE ON HERITAGE*

_*...I am the God of thy fathers, the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. Then Moses trembled, and durst not behold (Acts 7:32).*_

Though the Word of God teaches us about greatness, being greater than another should never be your dream. You can desire to advance or surpass previous generations in your exploits, but don’t make it about greatness. Leverage on heritage.

For example, the children of Israel could never imagine or pray to be greater than Abraham, Isaac or Jacob; their greatness was dependent on the greatness of these patriarchs. Jacob couldn’t have imagined being greater than Isaac; he recognized that his blessing came from being Isaac’s son.

Likewise, Isaac honoured Abraham as his father, knowing that his own greatness stemmed from being the son of Abraham. In Exodus 3:15, the Bible says, _*“And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.”*_ The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob became His memorial forever.

The Lord Jesus is another example. God had promised David that his throne would be established forever (2 Samuel 7:12-13). Read how Jesus was identified in Matthew 1:1: _*“The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.”*_

So, even if you’ve achieved higher educational success than your biological father, for example, remember that his role in bringing you into existence makes him greater than you. As great as you are, you’re his product, you came from him, so that makes him greater than you for you to honour him the way God wants you to.

Recognizing this principle is vital. It’s one of the reasons we have great honour for those whom God sent before us in ministry, because without them, we wouldn’t have what we have today. Through them, the Scriptures have been preserved through the ages; they diligently protected and passed down these precious teachings—the Scriptures that guide our lives. So, we remain grateful for what was done for us, leveraging on our heritage.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for my parents, spiritual leaders, mentors and everyone who has played a significant role in shaping my life and making me who I am today. Thank you Lord, for the wisdom I’ve gained from them, the experiences, and the examples they’ve set for me to live the victorious life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*||* *Exodus 3:15 AMPC* God said also to Moses, This shall you say to the Israelites: The Lord, the God of your fathers, of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, has sent me to you! This is My name forever, and by this name I am to be remembered to all generations. *||*

*||* *1 Peter 5:5-6* Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all [of you] be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: *||*

*||* *Matthew 23:11-12* But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 2 Corinthians 12:1-21 & Ecclesiastes 3-5

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 22:44-53 & 2 Samuel 1

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:54am On Sep 14, 2023

*YOUR LEGAL AUTHORITY TO USE HIS NAME*

*Thursday, September 14th 2023* .
*Pastor Chris Oyakhilome DSc DSc DD*

_*And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils... (Mark 16:17).*_

In the days of Jesus, exorcism wasn’t a new thing as the Jews knew that demons were responsible for some afflictions. Jesus referred to it in some portions of the gospels; so, it was already in existence in His day. For example, in Matthew 12:27, Jesus asked, “And if I by Beelzebub cast out demons, by whom do your children cast them out? Therefore they shall be your judges.”

But the people noticed something unique about the way Jesus ministered and cast out demons; He only spoke words and the demons were cast out. He exercised authority that others marvelled at. No wonder they wanted to know who He was, and why He was so different. Luke 4:36 says, _*“And they were all amazed, and spake among themselves, saying, What a word is this! for with authority and power he commandeth the unclean spirits, and they come out.”*_

Today, He has given us the power of attorney to use His Name, the legal authority to act in His stead. Thus, you can cast out devils using the Name of Jesus. The Bible says, _*“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils...”*_ (Mark 16:17).

Notice the three-word phrase: “In my name”; it means you can use the Name of Jesus and be heard. So, when He says “in my name, they shall cast out devils,” it means that in dealing with Satan and his demons, no need for fruitless arguments; cast them out! In His Name, you can frustrate the influence and manipulations of Satan in your family, workplace, city, and country.

No demon can resist or stand against the Name of Jesus. Philippians 2:9-11 says, _*“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”*_

*CONFESSION*
*I exercise authority over all devils, as I have been given the authority in the Name of Jesus. My faith is a weapon of defence and an instrument of victory over and against the adversary and adversities. With it, I put out all the fiery missiles of the wicked one. The Word of God has taken full possession of my spirit, soul and body. I’m eternally triumphant in Christ because my faith is the victory that overcomes the world. Hallelujah!*

*||* *Philippians 2:9-11 AMPC*
Therefore [because He stooped so low] God has highly exalted Him and has freely bestowed on Him the name that is above every name, 10 That in (at) the name of Jesus every knee should (must) bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 And every tongue [frankly and openly] confess and acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. *||*

*||* *Luke 10:17-19*
And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. 18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
2 Corinthians 13:1-14 & Ecclesiastes 6-8

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
Luke 22:54-62 & 2 Samuel 2
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:44am On Sep 19, 2023

AN EXCELLENT CHARACTER

Tuesday, September 19th .
Pastor Chris

Moral character makes for smooth traveling; an evil life is a hard life. Good character is the best insurance; crooks get trapped in their sinful lust (Proverbs 11:5-6 MSG).

In Genesis 49, the Bible gives us insight into Jacob’s final words to his sons. In addressing his firstborn, Reuben, Jacob acknowledged the immense potential he possessed. He described him as his firstborn, his might, the beginning of his manly strength and vigour, and emphasized that his birthright gave him the pre-eminence in dignity and power.

However, Jacob highlighted Reuben’s character flaw and how it ruined his future: “Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father’s bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch” (Genesis 49:4).

Despite the promises and blessings associated with being the firstborn, and the encomiums of being Jacob’s strength, the strongest of all his sons, Reuben would not attain the greatness he could have achieved.

Your character as a person is very important. It doesn’t matter the prophecies that may have been spoken over your life and who gave them; your character can ruin prophecy, and ultimately, your life, just as Reuben’s character ruined his life.

God’s desire is for the prophecies spoken over your life to come to pass. He wants His good word concerning you to be fulfilled just as He has said. Your role is to recognize His lordship and behave correctly, walking in His righteousness.

How important it is to walk faithfully in alignment with God’s will, in His light, and have an excellent character. Now you can better understand the import of the Spirit’s prayer through Paul in Ephesians 3:16 for you to be strengthened with excellence by the Holy Spirit in your inner man. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m aligned with your will and walk in your light faithfully. I recognize the importance of character and living uprightly, according to your Word. Thank you for the wisdom to learn from the examples in Scripture and to make choices that honour you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Proverbs 11:5-6 The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way: but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness. 6 The righteousness of the upright shall deliver them: but transgressors shall be taken in [their own] naughtiness. ||

|| Proverbs 20:11 Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work [be] pure, and whether [it be] right. ||

|| Romans 12:2 NIV Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Galatians 3:26-4:1-20 & Isaiah 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 23:34-43 & 2 Samuel 11-12

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SUBSCRIBE=> https:///3vUBdST)

UNDERSTAND THE ESSENCE OF PRAYER

Thursday, September 21st .
Pastor Chris

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints (Ephesians 6:18 NIV).

For some people, prayer is a mere ritual or religious ceremony. For example, the Pharisees, Sadducees, and Scribes in Bible days were given to the religiosity of prayer but not to its true essence and significance. But it wasn’t so with the Patriarchs of faith like Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; they understood the importance and power of prayer as effective communication with God.

The Lord Jesus also demonstrated the power of prayer with amazing results. His disciples noticed this and asked Him to teach them how to pray effectively; they desired to pray in a way that God would hear and answer them. They wanted a genuine connection with God, where their prayers would have a meaningful impact, and that became their experience.

As you study the Book of Acts, and particularly the Epistles, you’d observe valuable insights and practical guidance on how to pray effectively. The apostles followed in the footsteps of Jesus and they too experienced remarkable results and passed this valuable knowledge to the Church.

So, we understand that prayer is God’s idea. He wants us to pray because He wants to answer. Prayer gives Him the right to intervene in the affairs of men and establish His will in the earth. Therefore, we pray with the understanding that our prayers make tremendous power available, dynamic in its working (James 5:16).

We have books on prayer that’ll help your understanding of the subject; order or download these books from the Rhapsody app store.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the privilege of fellowship with you in prayer, through the Holy Spirit. I’m victorious in all circumstances, walking in the blessings of the Lord because I live in the authority of the Word and in the Name of Jesus! Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || James 5:16-18 AMPC Confess to one another therefore your faults (your slips, your false steps, your offenses, your sins) and pray [also] for one another, that you may be healed and restored [to a spiritual tone of mind and heart]. The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]. 17 Elijah was a human being with a nature such as we have [with feelings, affections, and a constitution like ours]; and he prayed earnestly for it not to rain, and no rain fell on the earth for three years and six months. 18 And [then] he prayed again and the heavens supplied rain and the land produced its crops [as usual]. ||

|| Luke 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them [to this end], that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; ||

|| Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Galatians 5:16-26 & Isaiah 6-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 24:1-12 & 2 Samuel 15-16

IF YOU ARE YET TO BE BORN AGAIN, YOU CAN RECEIVE SALVATION NOW!=> https:///salvation-link

BE A GLOBAL AGENT OF CHANGE AS YOU SPONSOR COPIES OF RHAPSODY TODAY!🌍=> https:///3PGXMWi

_🌟You Are Blessed To Be The Light Of The World! Let Your Light Shine Gloriously Before Men By DISTRIBUTING RHAPSODY OF REALITIES GLOBALLY!🌍=> https:///46i1Wtf
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2023

LABOURING FERVENTLY IN PRAYERS

Tuesday, September 26th .
Pastor Chris

Epaphras, who is one of you, a bondservant of Christ, greets you, always laboring fervently for you in prayers, that you may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God (Colossians 4:12 NKJV).

The apostle Paul cites Epaphras as one “Always labouring fervently in prayers.” Those two words “labouring fervently” are rendered that way to provide a good understanding of what he actually did and how. Both words are from the same Greek word ‘agonizomai’—fight!

You can read that verse thus, “Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, greets you, always fighting for you in prayers.” A question to ask would be, “If Epaphras was fighting for them in prayers, who was he fighting against?” It certainly wasn’t God, as it was God who inspired him to pray in the first place; it’s God who hears and answers prayers. So, certainly, God is not the enemy.

Now, the purpose of his prayer gives us an idea of the enemy. His prayer was for the Christians in Colossae to stand perfect and complete in all the will of God. This must be because there’s an enemy, Satan, out there trying to stop them from becoming perfect and complete in the will of God. This he tries to do by hindering or attempting to hinder their Christian growth.

Paul describes these demoniacal forces in Ephesians 6:12 when he said, “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” These evil forces are the ones darkening the minds of men, swaying them from the path of God’s truth.

It’s the reason we must fight for them in prayers as Epaphras did. I encourage you to write down names of people who you might have noticed or heard are not walking in the light of God’s Word or have strayed from the faith, and fight for them in prayer. Pray fervently for them every day, and you’d see remarkable results. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I break the influence of Satan over my family members, friends and others around the world who aren’t yet born again. I pray that their minds and hearts are opened to the Lord, as the light of the glorious Gospel shines with great intensity into their hearts to embrace the grace of God for their salvation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 4:12 Epaphras, who is [one] of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God. ||

|| 1 Timothy 2:1-4 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and [for] all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this [is] good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. ||

|| Galatians 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you, ||

IF YOU ARE YET TO BE BORN AGAIN, KINDLY JOIN PASTOR CHRIS AS HE PRAYS FOR YOU AND LEADS YOU TO RECEIVE SALVATION NOW!🤲=> https:///salvation-link

GET IN TOUCH ON WHATSAPP FOR A GIFT🎁=> +233241442209

BE A GLOBAL AGENT OF CHANGE AS YOU SPONSOR COPIES OF RHAPSODY TODAY!🌍=> https:///3PGXMWi

_🌟You Are Blessed To Be The Light Of The World! Let Your Light Shine Gloriously Before Men By DISTRIBUTING RHAPSODY OF REALITIES GLOBALLY!🌍=> https:///46i1Wtf

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Ephesians 3:1-21 & Isaiah 19-22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 1:14-23 & 1 Kings 1

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2023

PRAY FOR A RECEPTIVE HEART

Thursday, September 28th .
Pastor Chris

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls (James 1:21).

When you share God’s Word with others, no matter what you say, it may not work unless the Holy Spirit ministers to their hearts. You may preach and teach, but if the Spirit of God isn’t ministering to their hearts, it’s not going to be effective; that’s the reason why prayer is crucial.

When you pray for others in this context, it’s not about you, but your hearers, that the Lord will give them a receptive heart, and that the darkness that blinds their hearts be dispelled and the power of evil holding them in bondage is broken.

Remember the words of Paul the apostle: “And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God” (1 Corinthians 2:4-5). As a result, I learnt to pray, saying, “In the Name of the Lord Jesus, you evil spirit of darkness that has blinded and put a mist in the heart of so-and-so to stop him from seeing and understanding the Word, I break your influence on his heart and mind.”

When I started doing this, I got amazing results; the Holy Spirit opened their hearts to receive the truths and teachings of the Word of God without distractions. If there was any hardness or resistance prior to meeting them, it would melt away, and in them, a deep hunger and thirst for the spiritual would be awakened. Praise God!

Always pray earnestly for those to whom and with whom you share the Word of God. When you do, the transformative power of the Word that brings conviction, understanding, and a desire for a closer relationship with the Lord will be kindled within their hearts. Amen.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I pray that the minds of those to whom I preach the Gospel be receptive to your Word as your wisdom leaps out of the message and inundates their hearts; they’ll walk the path of wisdom, knowledge and understanding, being enlightened, refreshed, informed and strengthened to fulfil their purpose in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Ephesians 3:14-19 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. ||

|| James 5:16 AMPC Confess to one another therefore your faults (your slips, your false steps, your offenses, your sins) and pray [also] for one another, that you may be healed and restored [to a spiritual tone of mind and heart]. The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]. ||

IF YOU ARE YET TO BE BORN AGAIN, KINDLY JOIN PASTOR CHRIS AS HE PRAYS FOR YOU AND LEADS YOU TO RECEIVE SALVATION NOW!🤲=> https:///salvation-link

GET IN TOUCH ON WHATSAPP FOR A GIFT🎁=> +233241442209

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Ephesians 4:17-5:1-2 & Isaiah 25-26

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 1:35-42 & 1 Kings 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply)

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 316
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.