Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (249940 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SUBSCRIBE=> https:///3vUBdST)

PRAYING IN TONGUES IS KEY

Friday, September 29th .
Pastor Chris

But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [make progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit (Jude 1:20 AMPC).

If you desire to improve yourself and operate at a new level of spiritual maturity and efficacy, the Scripture tells you what to do: pray in tongues often. This will work for any area in which you desire to make tremendous progress and take giant strides, be it in your health, academics, job, business, or finances.

Even in contending for the souls of men, or interceding for those who have issues understanding the Word, or those who’re dull in the things of the Spirit, praying in tongues is key! When you pray in tongues, the Holy Spirit gives you insights and specific guidance that you need to deal with the situation. You’d be able to discern whether you have said enough or if there is more to be said or done.

Also, in praying in tongues, learn to wait on the Lord, because what you need above all is direction—direction during or after the prayer. Sometimes, you may pray for a long time and experience spiritual changes, but no tangible changes manifest in the physical realm. Why? There may be specific actions or steps to be taken that you haven’t accessed or discerned.

The Bible says, “The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant” (Psalm 25:14). So, the secret is kept for you. But if you don’t access that secret and apply it to the specific situation, the situation may remain unchanged.

If you want to see amazing results and changes in your life and circumstances, speak in other tongues. You’ll also be guided with the wisdom to know you’ve received the answers.

CONFESSION

As I spend quality time to pray in tongues today, I’m improved, built up and edified; I operate at a new level of spiritual maturity and efficiency. I make tremendous progress and take giant strides in every area of my life. I’m sensitive to the leading of the Spirit, attentive to His promptings and signals, as I follow His guidance wholeheartedly, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 14:2 AMPC For one who speaks in an [unknown] tongue speaks not to men but to God, for no one understands or catches his meaning, because in the [Holy] Spirit he utters secret truths and hidden things [not obvious to the understanding]. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 14:18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all: ||

|| Jude 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, ||
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:57am On Sep 30, 2023

IT’S A MATTER OF THE HEART

Saturday, September 30th .
Pastor Chris

For neither did his brethren believe in him (John 7:5).

In John 7:3-4 MSG, we’re told something quite staggering about the siblings of Jesus: they were sceptical and didn’t believe in Him. They said to Him as they were getting ready to go for the Feast of Tabernacles, “...Why don’t you leave here and go up to the Feast so your disciples can get a good look at the works you do? No one who intends to be publicly known does everything behind the scenes. If you’re serious about what you are doing, come out in the open and show the world.”

The 5th verse specifically says, “His brothers were pushing him like this because they didn’t believe in him either” (MSG). They were aware of the circumstances surrounding His birth, having heard the story from their mother, Mary, and their father, Joseph, who also had received angelic visitations about Jesus’ birth. Yet, they didn’t believe.

That’s because believing is of the heart. And thanks be unto God, the perspective and opinion of the siblings of Jesus changed when they witnessed His miraculous ascension! That was when they believed. It was a most remarkable event!

As they stood with the other disciples, the “Jesus, whom they had known all their lives,” didn’t suddenly vanish or disappear; rather, in His glorified physical body, He levitated before their eyes right into heaven. For once, they realized that the one whom they had the privilege of growing up with was truly God.

This incredible event left no room for doubt or speculation in their hearts about His origin. Now, they really understood that the Lord Jesus was truly from above (John 8:23). If you study the book of Acts, Luke tells us in the very first chapter that His mother and His siblings joined the company of disciples and continued with them in fellowship (read Acts 1:13-14). Hallelujah!

That’s why, no matter the stories you hear and how many angelic visitations you receive, you still have to make the choice to believe from your heart. It’s a matter of the heart, just as Paul puts it in Romans 10:10 NKJV, “For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”

True faith stems from the heart. However, the mind must be open to receive the information, and a decision must be made to embrace it. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the opportunity of being regularly exposed to the ministry of your Word and to express my faith. Always, my heart is set in order, receptive, fully prepared to receive your Word joyfully. I experience the life-changing power of your Word as I align my heart, mind and actions with its truth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. ||

|| John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed [are] they that have not seen, and [yet] have believed. ||

|| Acts 1:9-14 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. 12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey. 13 And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James [the son] of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas [the brother] of James. 14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren. ||

IF YOU ARE YET TO BE BORN AGAIN, KINDLY JOIN PASTOR CHRIS AS HE PRAYS FOR YOU AND LEADS YOU TO RECEIVE SALVATION NOW!🤲=> https:///salvation-link
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2023

SOAR HIGHER

Monday, October 2nd .
Pastor Chris

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit (Jeremiah 17:7-cool.

When someone says to you, “Things are so expensive now; prices have gone up.” Smile and say, “I’ve gone higher than the prices. I’ve ascended beyond inflation.” That should always be your mentality.

From experience, we’ve only known prices of goods and commodities to always keep going higher. The cry has always been that things are getting more expensive. So, if it’s happening again, why do you care? Don’t let it trouble you, because you’re the seed of Abraham. Your life is different.

I found out in my Bible that God’s people always soared in hard times. Isaac prospered in the midst of extremely harsh economic conditions (Genesis 26). Don’t be troubled; just raise your standard higher; soar higher than the world’s market forces. Let your mind soar beyond the country where you live. Think how big God is, and what He can do with and through you.

We shine brighter in the dark. When everything is bright, not everyone’s light will be noticed. But when it’s dark, even the dimmest flicker will be noticed; every light shines in the dark. The Bible says, “For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee” (Isaiah 60:2). It’s time for you to shine!

The Bible says, “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28). When inflation skyrockets and the prices of commodities increase, don’t cry or complain. It’ll only create opportunities for you because your faith will get you the money you require. Your prosperity isn’t based on what your company pays you or the available opportunities in your country; your prosperity is a function of who you are: an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I affirm that I excel beyond inflation and financial uncertainties. Your Word empowers me to flourish regardless of external circumstances, for you are my true source. I am not a victim of the economy of my nation. I am among those creating opportunities for others. I have already overcome the world and its systems, so I am reigning in life, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. ||

|| Psalm 37:25 I have been young, and [now] am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. ||

|| Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. ||
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2023
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*THE EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON*

Saturday, October 7th

Pastor Chris

_*Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).*_

An important question to ask after reading our opening verse is: What was Jesus like when the Father sent Him? The Bible gives us a description in Hebrews 1:3: _*“Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.”*_

Two phrases to notice in this verse are: “the brightness of his glory” and “the express image of his person.” Jesus was the brightness—the effulgence or the outshining—of God’s glory. Each time He stepped out, He was the glory of God manifested. He was also the express image of the Father’s person.

If you wanted to know what God was like, you looked at Jesus. He was the absolute description of the Father, and His life was endlessly glorious. Now, Jesus says, _*“...as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you”*_ (John 20:21). Then 1 John 4:17 tells us that as He (Jesus) is, so are we in this world.

This means that just as Jesus is the brightness of God’s glory, you’re the brightness of Jesus’ glory. You’re the express image of the Father’s person as Jesus. This is too lofty for the religious mind to grasp, but it’s one of the truths of who we are in Christ and what He’s made us. He sent us to go into all the world and express His love, kindness, nature and character.

Remember what He said in John 15:5, _*“I am the vine, ye are the branches...”*_ That means we have the same life. He’s also given us His Name, so we have the same name. What belongs to Him belongs to us; we’re _*“...heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ...”*_ (Romans 8:17).

Even now, declare with absolute confidence, “I’m the express image of the Father’s person. I reveal and unveil His glory.” Hallelujah!

Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional contains divine wisdom and truths that guaranteed to deliver a successful enterprise. It's the perfect gift for the work place. Sponsor the Distribution Rhapsody of Realities in offices today => https:///44f4OGS

*CONFESSION*

*I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. I possess the same life and bear the same name as the Lord Jesus. Therefore, I manifest His love, kindness, nature, and character to the world around me, and as a vessel, His glory shines and is revealed through me with greater intensity. I bring the reality of this truth to many, and they accept the salvation that’s in Christ Jesus. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Romans 8:17* And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together. *||*

*||* *2 Corinthians 3:18* But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord. *||*

*||* *2 Corinthians 4:6* For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to [give] the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 5:1* Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; *||*

IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BORN AGAIN, RECEIVE YOUR SALVATION NOW...

Join Pastor Chris as he Prays for you and leads you in THE PRAYER OF SALVATION today, click here: https:///3XlaiwZ
If you say that prayer with Pastor Chris, kindly in touch with us Via Whatsapp +2348066641600, we have a special gift for you. God bless you

Join Rhapsody Influencers Network @ https:///3pySPof

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Colossians 1:1-23 & Isaiah 44-45

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* John 4:19-29 & 1 Kings 13

*EXCERPT FROM:* Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

📅 SUN. 8TH OCTOBER 2023

COMPASSION-A STRONG DESIRE TO REMOVE PAIN

📖━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 
But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth (Psalm 86:15).

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
Notice that the Bible didn't say God has compassion, which would also have been wonderful, but it says God is full of compassion. What's compassion?

Compassion means to recognize or to become aware of the sufferings of another with a desire to alleviate that suffering. That's what makes it different from sympathy. To sympathize with someone means to identify with someone in his suffering or pain. That doesn't mean the sympathizer is going to or able to do anything about the person's suffering.

Compassion is also different from mercy, which is forbearance shown especially to an offender or to someone you have the right or power to punish. But compassion has a strong desire to remove the pain. If there's no desire to take away the suffering, then it's not compassion.

So, when the Bible says God is full of compassion, it means He looks at you and recognizes what you may be going through with a desire to change the situation. Hallelujah! The Bible says we have a high priest who is touched with the feeling of our infirmities (Hebrews 4:15).

Psalm 145:8 says, "The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy." God is loaded with compassion; He's never mad at you. Rather, He's always moved with a desire to bless you, help you, and change your situation.

🗣 C O N F E S S I O N
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gracious Father, you're full of compassion and abounding in mercy and truth. Thank you, for your compassion knows no bounds, and I'm grateful for your unwavering love and care. That same compassion is ignited within me to recognize the sufferings of others; I'm moved with a burning desire to alleviate their pain and make a positive difference in their lives through the Word and by your Spirit, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

📖 FURTHER STUDY:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Psalm 78:38; But he, being full of compassion, Forgave their iniquity, and destroyed them not: Yea, many a time turned he his anger away, And did not stir up all his wrath.

Psalm 111:4; He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: The LORD is gracious and full of compassion.

Matthew 9:36; But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.

Colossians 3:12; Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Colossians 1:24-2:1-5 & Isaiah 46-47

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 4:30-42 & 1 Kings 14

Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2023

COMPASSION IS A FORCE

Monday, October 9th .
Pastor Chris

And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean (Mark 1:41).

Recall what we said in our previous study about compassion: a strong desire to ease the pain of others. Compassion compels one to action. Compassion is a force.

When you study Jesus and the way He ministered, you’d observe that He was often moved by compassion. Every time He had compassion on, or was moved with compassion for someone, He did something to change the situation.

Compassion moved Him to teach the people, feed them, and heal them. Mark 6:34 says, “And Jesus, when he came out, saw much people, and was moved with compassion toward them, because they were as sheep not having a shepherd: and he began to teach them many things.” Matthew 14:14 says, “And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick.”

Compassion moved Him to raise the only son of a widow back to life in a city called Nain. When Jesus saw the widow, the Bible says, “...he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not” (Luke 7:13). He then touched the casket and commanded the dead man to get up, and he came back to life.

Matthew 20:30 tells us of two blind men who cried after Jesus, saying: “Son of David, have mercy upon us!” Jesus stopped to ask them what they wanted and they replied that they wanted to receive their sight. The Bible says, “So Jesus had compassion on them, and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed him” (Matthew 20:34).

So, like the Master, we’re to be full of compassion. Change comes when we’re moved with compassion. We’re His express image today. He’s counting on you to be moved with compassion and do something for those in need; change the lives and circumstances of those in your world. You’ve been empowered by the Spirit to take action, offer comfort and be a vessel of God’s love and kindness to a hurting world.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m stirred by the examples of Jesus who being moved with compassion brought healing, strength, comfort and hope to those in need. I’m empowered by your Spirit to take action, to offer comfort, and to be a vessel of your love and kindness to a hurting world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Psalm 145:8 The LORD [is] gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy. ||

|| Psalm 112:4 Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: [he is] gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous. ||

IF YOU ARE YET TO BE BORN AGAIN, KINDLY JOIN PASTOR CHRIS AS HE PRAYS FOR YOU AND LEADS YOU TO RECEIVE SALVATION NOW!🤲=> https:///salvation-link

GIVE TO SPONSOR COPIES OF RHAPSODY OF REALITIES AS A GLOBAL AGENT OF CHANGE TODAY!💵💷💶💳📲🌍=> https:///3PGXMWi

_🌟You Are Blessed To Be The Light Of The World! Let Your Light Shine Gloriously Before Men By DISTRIBUTING RHAPSODY OF REALITIES GLOBALLY!🌍=> https:///46i1Wtf

GET IN TOUCH ON WHATSAPP FOR A GIFT🎁=> +233241442209

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Colossians 2:6-23 & Isaiah 48-49

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 4:43-54 & 1 Kings 15

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

🤳SHARE WITH YOUR WORLD!
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SUBSCRIBE=> https:///3vUBdST)*

*ACT YOUR FAITH AND EXPERIENCE THE MIRACULOUS*

Friday, October 20th .
Pastor Chris

_*So also faith, if it does not have works (deeds and actions of obedience to back it up), by itself is destitute of power (inoperative, dead) (James 2:17 AMPC).*_

Let’s consider the example of the man in Acts 3:1-16, who was lame from birth and begged for alms at the gate of the temple called Beautiful. The Lord Jesus Himself had been in that very temple multiple times, yet the man’s condition didn’t change.

But on a certain day, as Peter and John walked by, he begged them for money. Then, the Bible says that Peter looked at him intently and said, “Look on us.” Expecting to receive something, the man gave them his attention. Peter then declared, “Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have, give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk.”

Peter then took the man by the right hand and lifted him up. Immediately, the lame man’s feet and ankle bones received strength. Imagine if the man had resisted as Peter was trying to yank him up; he probably wouldn’t have received his miracle. The miraculous change in the man’s life occurred because the call to action was answered. He received the Word with corresponding action.

When you receive the Word about your prosperity and finances, for example, it’s important to back it up with the right actions. Without taking action, your situation may remain the same. For example, 2 Corinthians 8:7 (NIV) says, _*“But just as you excel in everything--in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us--see that you also excel in this grace of giving.”*_ What do you do when you meditate on this truth?

First, understand that the Word has the power to change your situation. The Word brings you transformation through the power and Spirit of God. Therefore, when the Word comes to you like what we read in 2 Corinthians 8:7 above, recognize the call to action that accompanies it and respond.

Whenever you get a prompting from the Word or in your spirit as a result of the Word, don’t hesitate or wait. Seize the moment and respond immediately. By acting in faith, you position yourself to experience the miraculous blessings of the Word.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for the glory of your Word and the transformation I experience even now as your Word takes root in my spirit, producing in me fruits of righteousness. I respond and take action on your Word; therefore, your glory is seen in my life, and I experience the fullness of your blessings and abundant provisions, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *James 2:17-26* Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. 18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. 19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. 20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? 22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? 23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. 24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. 25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent [them] out another way? 26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. *||*

*||* *Acts 3:6-9* Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. 7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted [him] up: and immediately his feet and ancle bones received strength. 8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God. 9 And all the people saw him walking and praising God: *||*

*IF YOU ARE YET TO BE BORN AGAIN, KINDLY JOIN PASTOR CHRIS AS HE PRAYS FOR YOU AND LEADS YOU TO RECEIVE SALVATION NOW!🤲=>* https:///salvation-link

*GIVE TO SPONSOR COPIES OF RHAPSODY OF REALITIES AS A GLOBAL AGENT OF CHANGE TODAY!💵💷💶💳📲🌍=>* https:///3PGXMWi

_*🌟You Are Blessed To Be The Light Of The World! Let Your Light Shine Gloriously Before Men By DISTRIBUTING RHAPSODY OF REALITIES GLOBALLY!🌍=>* https:///46i1Wtf

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Timothy 2:1-15 & Jeremiah 7-8

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* John 6:52-60 & 2 Kings 6

*🤳SHARE WITH YOUR WORLD!🌍*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2023

YOU CAN CAST OUT DEMONS FROM ANYWHERE

Saturday, October 21st .
Pastor Chris

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give (Matthew 10:cool.

There’re those who say, “You can cast demons out of individuals but you can’t cast them out of a city.” But that’s not true. In Mark 5, we find a very interesting story of Jesus demonstrating His authority in casting out devils. He came across a demoniac who lived among tombs, and had a legion of demons.

When the man saw Jesus from afar, the demon, speaking through him, said, “...What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not” (Mark 5:7). The Bible says the demon “...besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country” (Mark 5:10).

Even the demons knew Jesus could send them out of the country and they immediately began to plead with Him. Whether “the country” means countryside, a region or a territory, it makes no difference. They understood that Jesus could send them out of the place; they knew it then, and they still know it today! We’ve been given that same authority to put them to flight.

Jesus said, “And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues” (Mark 16:17 NKJV). Jesus gave us authority to cast out demons; He didn’t limit it to any place. We can cast out devils from anywhere. Hallelujah!

Take control of your city, state, and country! Cut off the influence of Satan in your country. Run him out of your country. Oftentimes, when there’s chaos, anarchy and turmoil in a place, many don’t realise that it’s the devil that’s behind such negative activities. But you’ve been vested with all power and authority in heaven and in earth to subdue, dominate and take charge of your world, using the Name of Jesus. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

The devil is a fully defeated foe, and I’ve been vested with all power and authority in heaven and in earth to subdue, dominate and take charge of my world. I therefore demand, in the Name of Jesus Christ, that the demons that influence and cause violence, shortage and opposition to the Gospel cease and desist from their operations in my nation. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Psalm 118:10-12 NIV All the nations surrounded me, but in the name of the LORD I cut them down. 11 They surrounded me on every side, but in the name of the LORD I cut them down. 12 They swarmed around me like bees, but they were consumed as quickly as burning thorns; in the name of the LORD I cut them down. ||

|| Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father. ||

|| Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. ||
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2023

DON’T FORGET WHAT SPECIES YOU ARE

Tuesday, October 24th .
Pastor Chris

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16).

God’s Word has been given to us to lead, guide, instruct and train us in the things of the Kingdom of God. But even more importantly, God gave us His Word to enable us see ourselves the way He sees us. That’s because His Word is a mirror (2 Corinthians 3:18).

When you look into the mirror of God, you see the image that God has of you and what He thinks of you. He wants you to have and retain that exact image of yourself, so you can see who you are and act accordingly.

James 1:22-25 communicates the same important and instructive truth. It says, “But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.”

It’s quite enlightening that it doesn’t say that the man who isn’t a doer of the Word forgets “what he looked like.” Rather, it says he forgets “what manner of man he was.” In other words, he forgets the “kind” or “type” of man that he saw. God’s mirror—His Word—doesn’t only show you your appearance, it shows you your “kind” or “species.” God’s Word shows you that you’re in God’s class of being, and the life you have is the God-kind of life. Hallelujah! Your part is to keep looking steadfastly into God’s mirror and not forget what you look like, who you are.

2 Corinthians 3:18 says, “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” The word “beholding” is translated from the Greek “katanoeō” which means to consider attentively; to fix one’s eyes or mind upon. As you consider attentively and fix your mind on the image of you that you see in God’s Word, you’re transformed into the same image of divine glory, beauty and excellence. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I’m a new creation, a new species of being that never existed before—dead to the rudiments of the world! I’m constantly transformed into the same image of divine glory, beauty and excellence that I see in the Word. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. ||

|| James 1:18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Timothy 6:1-21 & Jeremiah 15-16

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 7:20-31 & 2 Kings 11-12

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, DAILY DEVOTIONAL, SUNDAY 29TH OCTOBER 2023. Pastor Chris

TOPIC: ✨ TRUST AND RELY ON GOD ALONE✨

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding (Proverbs 3:5).

In a world filled with imperfect human systems, it's crucial to shift our trust from these fallible structures and wholly trust in the Lord. The failures and limitations of human systems serve as reminders to us that our ultimate trust should be in the One who is completely reliable-the LORD!

Some time ago, news aired of a man who was planning to sue his state government for being wrongfully convicted. He endured 37 long years in prison for a crime he never committed. It's truly disheartening to think about it.

There're others who have remained behind bars for crimes they didn't commit as a result of the failure and inadequacies of the system and their government. Humans naturally feel the need to trust and depend on something or someone. We weren't designed to be faithless; we were meant to have faith or to be trusting.

However, because humans are fallible, systems run by individuals are also prone to failure. It makes no difference how lofty or robust you think the systems and structures of your nation or society are; they're still fallible. Trust and rely on God alone. Follow and live by His Word.

Trust the principles, systems, and structures of the Kingdom. The prophet Jeremiah, as inspired by the Spirit, wrote: "Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit" (Jeremiah 17:7-cool.

Then in Psalm 37:3, the psalmist said, "Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed." Cultivate absolute reliance on God instead of the frail or flawed human constructs. He never fails. He's righteous and just, faithful and true. Trust Him wholeheartedly

PRAYER
Dear Father, I place my ultimate trust in you and your infallible Word. I lean on your wisdom and understanding and wholy depend on you. Thank you Lord, for granting me the discernment and wisdom ot live triumphantly every day and manifest your glory and righteousness, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 118:8;
It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

Proverbs 3:5-6;
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Isaiah 26:4
Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:

1YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Titus 1-2 &Jeremiah 29-30

2YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 8:22-32 &2Kings 21-22
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:33am On Nov 03, 2023
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

*PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME DSC. DSC. DD*.

FRIDAY, 3 NOVEMBER 2023

*THINK AND TALK LIKE JESUS*

*For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself (John 5:26)*.

Nobody ever talked like Jesus. He spoke the most profound and sublime words ever, with such confidence and audacity that beats the natural mind. Think about what we just read! In John 6:38 He said: “For I came down from heaven...." He was unapologetic about His identity and origin, and that's how we ought to be.

1 John 4:17 says, "Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world."This is how you must think, talk, and live. Be conscious of your divine heritage and identity. 1 John 4:4 says, "Ye are of God, little children...." That means you hail from
God.

So, like the Lord Jesus, boldly affirm who you are. In John 8:12, He said, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." Confidently declare the same truth about yourself because He also said in Matthew
5:14 AMPC, "You are the light of the world...." Be conscious of who you are in Christ; be bold to call yourself what God has called you.

Let your consciousness of your divinity control everything about your life. You can live as successfully as Jesus did by following His example and the principles by which He lived. Become conscious of the God-life in you and boldly speak accordingly.

*CONFESSION*

*I'm conscious of the life of God in me; therefore, no sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body. The life of Christ is evidently manifested in me, from glory to glory, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen*.

FURTHER STUDY

John 7:32-45; “The Pharisees heard that the people murmured such things concerning him; and the Pharisees and the chief priests sent officers to take him. Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto him that sent me. Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come. Then said the Jews among themselves, Whither will he go, that we shall not find him? will he go unto the dispersed among the Gentiles, and teach the Gentiles? What manner of saying is this that he said, Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come? In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.) Many of the people therefore, when they heard this saying, said, Of a truth this is the Prophet. Others said, This is the Christ. But some said, Shall Christ come out of Galilee? Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was? So there was a division among the people because of him. And some of them would have taken him; but no man laid hands on him. Then came the officers to the chief priests and Pharisees; and they said unto them, Why have ye not brought him?”
‭‭
Romans 8:11; “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.”
‭‭
1 John 4:4; “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”
‭‭
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Hebrews 3; Jeremiah 38-40

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 9:18-27;1 Chronicles 3

————————————————————————————————————————————————
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:06am On Nov 07, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BROUGHT TO NOUGHT

Tuesday, November 7th .
Pastor Chris

Since then the children are sharers in flesh and blood, he also himself in like manner partook of the same; that through death he might bring to nought him that had the power of death, that is, the devil (Hebrews 2:14 ASV).

When you bring something to nought, it means you make it useless, bring it to zero, nix, nothing! That’s what Jesus did to the one who had the power of death, that is, the devil. This is something very crucial for every Christian to grasp: the Lord Jesus Christ, through His death, brought Satan to nought; He crushed him!

Paul in Colossians 2:15 reiterates this as he paints for us the picture of how Jesus engaged Satan in that awful combat in hell and defeated him and all the cohorts of darkness: “And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.” The Conybeare translation says, “He disarmed the principalities and the powers, which fought against Him....”

The principalities and powers are disarmed, completely rendered powerless; they’re brought to nothing. Hallelujah! In 1 Corinthians 2:6, the Moffatt translation reveals an intriguing truth. It says, “We do discuss ‘wisdom’ with those who are mature; only it is not the wisdom of this world or of the dethroned Powers who rule this world.”

This brings to light the reality that although these powers may hold sway in the earthly realm, they’ve been dethroned in the spiritual realms. Thus, the true power in this world resides in the matchless Name of Jesus.

No wonder the Bible says, “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth” (Philippians 2:9-10). The authority vested in His Name extends over all things. Every one of us has the privilege to employ that Name and access its inherent power. Use it against Satan, the forces of darkness and challenging circumstances, and they’ll respond to you.

PRAYER

Thank you Father for the privilege to use the most awesome and powerful Name of Jesus to effect changes in my life and in my world. rule and reign over Satan and the principalities of darkness, rejoicing in the triumph and authority of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Hebrews 2:14 AMPC Since, therefore, [these His] children share in flesh and blood [in the physical nature of human beings], He [Himself] in a similar manner partook of the same [nature], that by [going through] death He might bring to nought and make of no effect him who had the power of death--that is, the devil-- ||

|| Luke 10:17-19 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. 18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Hebrews 7 & Jeremiah 50-51

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 10:22-32 & 1 Chronicles 7
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2023

EVERYTHING GOD MADE CAN HEAR HIS VOICE

Wednesday, November 8th .
Pastor Chris

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature (Mark 16:15).

Isn’t it instructive that the Lord Jesus didn’t say, “Preach the Gospel to human beings only?” Rather, He said, “Preach the Gospel to every creature.” It means you can proclaim God’s Word to anything and everything around you, because everything has intelligence.

Everything God made can hear and recognise His voice. Jesus proved this to be true. He spoke to a tree and it withered from its roots (Mark 11:12-14, 20-21). He spoke to maimed limbs, a withered arm, and even corpses. It brings to mind the sovereign declaration of almighty God in Matthew 17:5 when He said concerning Jesus, “...This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.”

Everything in heaven, in the earth, and under the earth, living and non-living, have been commanded to hear and obey Jesus. This also extends to us because He’s the head and we are His body. We live in Him—in His Name and in His authority. 1 John 4:17 says as He is, so are we in this world. We’re one with Him. Therefore, everything in life has been commanded to hear and obey us.

Remember the words of Jesus in Mark 11:23, “For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” You will have it if you say it.

Prophesy and speak the Word to everything around you. Proclaim the Word to your money and the things you own. Put this principle to work and you’ll always have testimonies.

CONFESSION

Lord, I’m fruitful and productive, and my life is excellent. Everything and everyone that’s connected to me experiences the grace of God and are influenced by your righteousness, glory and grace that I bear. Thank you for the glorious life of abundance and dominion that I have in Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Mark 11:12-21 And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry: 13 And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not [yet]. 14 And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard [it]. 15 And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves; 16 And would not suffer that any man should carry [any] vessel through the temple. 17 And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves. 18 And the scribes and chief priests heard [it], and sought how they might destroy him: for they feared him, because all the people was astonished at his doctrine. 19 And when even was come, he went out of the city. 20 And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots. 21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away. ||

|| 2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak; ||

|| Hebrews 13:5-6 [Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. ||

GIVE TO SPONSOR COPIES OF RHAPSODY OF REALITIES AS A GLOBAL AGENT OF CHANGE TODAY!💵💷💶💳📲🌍=> https:///3PGXMWi

🌟You Are Blessed To Be The Light Of The World! Let Your Light Shine Gloriously Before Men By DISTRIBUTING RHAPSODY OF REALITIES GLOBALLY!🌍=> https:///46i1Wtf

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Hebrews 8 & Jeremiah 52

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 10:33-42 & 1 Chronicles 8

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:35am On Nov 21, 2023
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

Tuesday 21st November 2023

*A PROFOUND PRINCIPLE*

📖 ════════
*Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me ( Hebrews 13:5-6).*

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
Our opening scripture is very insightful. It unveils a profound principle in the concluding part of the 6th verse. With an understanding of this principle, you hold the key to amazing possibilities: “…he hath said … So that we may boldly say. “ In other words, God gave us His word—He said what He said — so that we can boldly respond in agreement with Him.

Your response to God , to His word, is where the blessing is .Let’s read it again: “…for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me “( Hebrews 13:5-6).Notice it doesn’t say, “He hath said, so that you might quietly say“; no! You’re to boldly affirm His word.

Faith is boldly affirming what He has said! In this context, you declare “The Lord is helping me right now; He has said ‘I will not leave you helpless. ‘Therefore, I’m helped from heaven; I’m helped from above!” When you respond this way on the basis of what He has said, you’ll always win.

For example, Jesus said in Matthew 28:20, “ …lo, I am with you always,even unto the end of the age. “ I therefore boldly declare that the Lord is with me ; therefore I have no fear but walk in favour, victory and dominion always and in all things.

Even now, release words on the basis of what God has said . Declare, “I’m abundantly supplied ( 2 Corinthians 9: 8 ). I have everything I require for life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3 ). No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper, and I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me . Amen.” Such declarations activate your dominion and position you above the forces of this world.

*PRAYER*
I have dominion over circumstances and adversities. I’m seated with Christ; therefore, I speak with His Authority. I’m healthy, strong and prosperous; all that concerns me flourishes exceedingly. God’s grace for increase and expansion is multiplied in my life, in Jesus‘ Name. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY:*
Mark 11: 23 ; 2 Corinthians 4:13 ; Romans 10: 8-10

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*
James 4:13- 5: 1-20 & Ezekiel 24-26

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*
John 13: 21-30 & 1 Chronicles 21
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2023

BEYOND ASSUMPTIONS

Wednesday, November 22nd .

Pastor Chris

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may KNOW him that is true... (1 John 5:20).

‭‭The Greek word translated “know” above is “Ginosko.” It’s a kind of knowledge gained by revelation or impartation. For example, being born again, we have the witness in our spirits that we’re the children of God (Romans 8:16-17). Having received eternal life from Jesus Christ, there’s a knowledge in your heart that God is your Father. This isn’t an assumption; it’s knowledge imparted to us by the Holy Spirit that we’re born of God. We’re heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ.

How could you be broke, or live an ordinary life, with the knowledge that you’re a joint heir with Christ? Being a joint heir with Christ means everything that belongs to Jesus Christ belongs to you in the same way that it belongs to Him. He doesn’t own any more of it than you do.

Also, through the same knowledge of God in our spirits, we’ve come to realize that nothing can work to our disadvantage. Romans 8:28 says, “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God....” Notice the phrase “we know,” meaning that the knowledge is absolute. This isn’t an assumption.

The knowledge that we’ve overcome the world is in our spirits; we’re more than conquerors and victors in Christ Jesus. It doesn’t matter how dark and gloomy things get; be unruffled. The knowledge we have and by which we live is beyond the senses.

Likewise, when we pray, our prayers transcend the arena of assumptions. Our prayers produce results because of our deep and intimate knowledge of the One to whom we pray. Our relationship with Him is based on our knowledge of Him; it transcends religious rituals and formulas.

Therefore, when we pray about something, it’s because we’re confident that it’s in accordance with the Father’s will. If it’s not His will, we don’t desire to pursue it. Our knowledge of Him causes us to trust Him completely, following His guidance.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the spirit of wisdom and insight into the deep and intimate knowledge of you. My spirit is alert to discern your promptings, and have a deeper understanding of the mysteries of your Kingdom. I grow in grace and in my relationship with you, with a replete knowledge of your perfect will, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Ephesians 1:17-18 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

1 John 5:20 AMPC* And we [have seen and] know [positively] that the Son of God has [actually] come to this world and has given us understanding and insight [progressively] to perceive (recognize) and come to know better and more clearly Him Who is true; and we are in Him Who is true--in His Son Jesus Christ (the Messiah). This [Man] is the true God and Life eternal.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Peter 1:1-21 & Ezekiel 27-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 13:31-38 & 1 Chronicles 22

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:02am On Nov 25, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

📅 SAT. 25TH NOVEMBER 2023

PRAYING TO EFFECT CHANGES

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
... The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working] (James 5:16 AMPC).

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
Our opening verse is quite instructive. It says the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available, dynamic in its working. Who is a righteous man? That's you!

2 Corinthians 5:21 tells us that God has made you righteous. In the mind of God, you are as righteous as Jesus is righteous because the righteousness that you have is the righteousness of Jesus Christ. Blessed be God!

In the 17th verse of James chapter 5, Elijah is cited as an example of a righteous man whose prayer was effective: "Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months."

Elijah prayed that way because of the sins of the nation. The nation had regressed and turned to the worship of Baal. So, he prayed for a change and one of the things he wanted was for there to be no rain for three and half years, to get the people's attention.

When the people repented, the Bible says Elijah prayed again, and the heavens gave rain. We can make remarkable changes through prayer that even heaven will respond.

Elijah's prayer was deeply heartfelt and continued; he displayed unyielding persistence. That's how you pray when you're set to effect changes. You don't give up; you don't give in. You persist until there's a change.

🙏 P R A Y E R
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Dear Father, thank you for the privilege to pray and side with you to enforce your will in the earth and in the lives of men. Through my heartfelt, continued prayer, I make tremendous power available for peace, tranquillity, advancement, abundance, and prosperity for the nations of the world, that they may experience your goodness, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

📖 FURTHER STUDY:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Luke 18:1; And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Ephesians 6: 18 AMPC; Pray at all times (on every occasion, in every season) in the Spirit, with all [manner of] prayer and entreaty. To that end keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance, interceding in behalf of all the saints (God's consecrated people).

Romans 8:26-27; Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
[27] And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

(https:///loveworldchats/5346/14779)1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Peter 4 & Ezekiel 33-34

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 14:22-31 & 1 Chronicles 25

Rhapsody of Realities Dailies
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2023

YOUR CONFESSIONS RULE YOU

Tuesday, November 28th .
Pastor Chris

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof (Proverbs 18:21).

As a Christian, never speak death. Speak life only. Your words rule your life; they control your future. Who you are today, what you’ve become, is the result of your words. That’s the reason you must train yourself to talk right.

Proverbs 6:1-2 says, “My son, if thou be surety for thy friend, if thou hast stricken thy hand with a stranger, Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.” Those who have found themselves in certain precarious situations are snared, taken captive, or bound by their words.

Our affirmations rule our lives; they affect us. So, when it comes to words, never say anything that’s inconsistent with the Word of God about your life. For example, never jokingly say something that is against your body or your life, because you’re going to have what you say (Mark 11:23).

If you speak death, you’re going to have death! On the other hand, if you speak health, prosperity, strength, courage and life, that’s what you’ll have! The same way you can build your life with your words, you can destroy your works with your own mouth.

The Bible says, “A man’s belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled. Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof” (Proverbs 18:20-21). When it says, “A man’s belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth,” it’s referring to words!

Notice also it says, “And with the increase of his lips shall he be filled..."; that’s referring to the words of wisdom pouring out of your mouth. Speak life to your finances, your home, your children, your business or job; speak righteousness to your nation and peace within its borders. Always remember that your words are infused with divine energy to create new and glorious realities, transform circumstances, and change situations to conform to God’s provisions, plans, and purpose for you in Christ.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for showing me the way to a life of continuous victory through my faith-filled confessions in accordance with your Word! I’ll never be discouraged nor subject to the crippling principles of this world, because the Word of God on my lips is God talking. I reign triumphantly over all the negativities of life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. ||

|| Mark 11:22-23 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. 23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 2 Peter 2 & Ezekiel 39-40

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 15:20-27 & 1 Chronicles 28

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2023

FAITH IS OF THE HEART

Wednesday, November 29th .
Pastor Chris

We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak (2 Corinthians 4:13).

There’re those who complain, “I thought this faith thing works! I believe in the Word for my health, why isn’t it working?” For such people, it could be that they’ve only mentally assented to the Word; that’s not what works. True faith is of the heart.

The Apostle Paul in (Romans 1:16) tells us that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the power of God that works; in other words, it brings or causes salvation for everyone who believes. The one who doesn’t believe it can’t have the benefit of it, and believing is of the heart and not the head (Romans 10:8-10). It’s your spirit that makes contact with God.

Faith is not a response of the brain or the mind; it’s not some kind of magic or a formula, no! Faith is the response of the human spirit to the Word of God. In Luke 6:6-10, for example, when Jesus encountered a man with a withered arm while teaching in a synagogue, He instructed the man to stretch out his hand, which he did, and his hand was restored.

There’s no way the man would have received a miracle if he had tried to rationalize the Master’s instruction in his head. But he responded with his spirit to the Word! The man heard Jesus in his spirit and acted from his spirit.

It reminds of a similar account in Mark 2 when the Lord Jesus healed a man sick of the palsy. He said to the man, “...Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house” (Mark 2:11). The hitherto paralyzed man stood up and walked away, offering praises to God.

The man couldn’t have risen unless he responded from his spirit. You see, his spirit wasn’t crippled, as the ailment or infirmity resided in his body. So, how could a man with that condition have risen? The answer is simple: When he heard the words of the Master, he acted from his spirit, and it produced results. Once you can believe the Word with your heart and voice it from your mouth, it’ll produce results. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I respond to the Word from my spirit. I’m convinced by the Word that I’m a victor and a success in Christ Jesus. I walk in health, prosperity and victory; I’m what God says I am; I have what He says I have, and I can do what He says I can do. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 10:8-10 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, [even] in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. ||

|| 1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith. ||

|| Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 2 Peter 3 & Ezekiel 41-42

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 16:1-11 & 1 Chronicles 29

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES Thursday 30th November 2023

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

THE SWORD IS IN YOUR MOUTH

Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand (Psalm 149:5-6).

Psalm 149:5 exhorts the saints to be joyful in glory and sing aloud upon their beds. The ensuing verse 6 says, "Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand." This is a prophecy from the Old Testament, and you have to understand that the revelation of the New Testament Church was hidden from the prophets of the Old Testament. Thus, when the passage speaks of "a two-edged sword in their hand," it reflects their viewpoint based on their perception of the Kingdom.

However, a fascinating shift takes place in the New Testament: the two-edged sword isn't in the hand; rather, it’s in our mouths. Talking about Jesus, the Apostle John writes, “And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength” (Revelation 1:15-16).

Notice it says this two-edged sword protruded from his mouth and not his hand. We don't fight with a sword in our hand; the sword is in our mouth. Again, in Revelation 19:15, the Bible says, “And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations….” That is remarkable.

In the 21st verse, it says, “And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh” (Revelation 19:21). This sword is the prophetic Word of God in your mouth. That’s our weapon of war today in the Kingdom.

Jeremiah 51:20 says, “Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms.” With the Word on our lips, we cut the enemy asunder. We paralyze all the works of the devil everywhere. Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the revelation of your Word and the blessings of the New Testament. With the sword in my mouth, I speak forth righteousness into the nations. I declare that the effort of those who secretly or openly sponsor or promote violence and hostility against the Church is fruitless. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 6:17;
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Ecclesiastes 8:4;
4 Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?

Hebrews 4:12
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 John 1-2:1-14 &
Ezekiel 43-44

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 16:12-22 &
2 Chronicles 1-2
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2023
📅 THURS. 7TH DECEMBER 2023

HE SEES THE HEART

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  
And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God (Luke 16:15).

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
Often times, we've witnessed certain people being promoted, honoured, esteemed, and respected by men. However, while men may promote and esteem from the outside, it is God who truly knows the heart. Luke 16:15 tells us that what is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

Consider the case of Haman in the Bible, a wicked and malevolent fellow. Haman served as an advisor to King Ahasuerus in the Persian Empire and was greatly respected and promoted to the highest-ranking office in the government. Yet, his heart was filled with hatred and evil intentions.

Haman's wickedness was evident in his intense hatred for Mordecai, a Jewish man who refused to bow down to him. He even plotted to exterminate all the Jews and spearheaded a decree to annihilate them. But through the heartfelt prayers of the Jews, the Lord foiled his evil plans, and in the end, Haman faced the consequences of his wickedness.

Jeremiah 17:10 reminds us that God searches the heart and examines the mind, getting to the root of things. He sees men as they truly are, not as they pretend to be. Similarly, 1 Samuel 16:7 tells us that God looks beyond outward appearances and sees the heart.

So, as you journey through life, be mindful of your heart and intentions. Don't deceive yourself, thinking that you can deceive others, for the Bible says God cannot be mocked. Let your heart be filled with His righteousness, love, and compassion, for that's what matters most to God.

🙏 P R A Y E R

Dear Father, I thank you for guiding me to walk in faith, hope, love, and humility. Thank you for sanctifying my heart to serve you passionately, pleasing you in all things, as I walk in your perfect will, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

📖 FURTHER STUDY:

1 Samuel 16:7; But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

Proverbs 16:2; All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; But the LORD weigheth the spirits.

Hebrews 4:12; For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂 TO OUR DEAR MAN OF GOD; REV. CHRIS OYAKHILOME DD.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Jude & Daniel 9-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 18:19-27 & 2 Chronicles 15-16

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2023

REIGNING BY HIM

Sunday, December 10th .
Pastor Chris

For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).

Many think that the verse above refers to us reigning with Jesus Christ the sweet-by-and-by; no! It’s talking about us reigning—“kinging”—in the earth NOW by Jesus Christ. At the millennial reign, we will reign with Him; but today, we reign by Him or through Him. There’s a great difference between the two.

What Paul captures for us in Romans 5:17 is different from Revelation 20:6 which says, “...they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.” Notice that here, it says, “and shall reign with him...” The word “with” is translated from the Greek, “meta” which denotes to do something together with another or alongside. That’s the one that’s coming in the future. So, now, we’re not reigning with Christ.

In Romans 5:17 the Greek word ‘Dia’ is used, which means ‘by’ or ‘through.’ Thus, we’re reigning by or through Jesus NOW; we’re reigning in His Name. Hallelujah! We’re called to exercise dominion and to live as masters and victors in life through Jesus Christ. We reign over Satan, darkness, the world and all creation.

The actual Greek rendering of the word “reign” means “to king.” You’re supposed be “kinging” in life. The Amplified Classic translation says we “...reign as kings in life through the one Man Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One)” (Romans 5:17 AMPC).

As we take up the responsibility of prayer, using the Name of Jesus and operating in His stead, we enforce the Father’s will in the earth and establish His righteousness in the nations of the world!

PRAYER

In the Name of the Lord Jesus, I exercise dominion over circumstances and the spirits of darkness, for they’re subject unto me. I enforce the heavenly Father’s will in the earth and establish His righteousness, peace, prosperity, wholeness and wellness in the nations of the world. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. ||

|| Ephesians 2:4-6 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink 6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: ||

|| Romans 5:17 AMPC For if because of one man's trespass (lapse, offense) death reigned through that one, much more surely will those who receive [God's] overflowing grace (unmerited favor) and the free gift of righteousness [putting them into right standing with Himself] reign as kings in life through the one Man Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One). ||

🌟You Are Blessed To Be The Light Of The World! Let Your Light Shine Gloriously Before Men By DISTRIBUTING RHAPSODY OF REALITIES GLOBALLY!🌍=> https:///46i1Wtf

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Revelation 2:1&-3:1-6 & Hosea 3-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 19:13-22 & 2 Chronicles 21-22

🤳SHARE WITH YOUR WORLD!🌍
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, DAILY DEVOTIONAL

PASTOR CHRIS

WEDNESDAY,DECEMBER 13TH 2023

PEACE—THE WORK OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

📖Let your light so shine before men , that they may see your good works , and glorify your Father which is in heaven( Matthew 5:16)

Isaiah 32:17 says, “And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance forever. “ We’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus ( 2 Corinthians 5:21).

So, when the Bible talks about the work of righteousness being peace, it’s telling you what you must produce as a result of your nature: your work is to establish peace.

The word “peace “ is from the Hebrew "shâlôm” and it refers to the totality of the human welfare— health, prosperity, etc. So, your work is to produce health, prosperity and peace. Remember the words of the Lord Jesus in John 9:5 He said , “As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

He didn’t say those things just to distinguish Himself alone; He said it so we would know to speak accordingly. You’re the bearer of His peace . Places where there had been war, bloodshed, hostilities, and wanton destruction of lives and properties can have peace when you show up; darkness is dispelled and the righteousness of God is established. Hallelujah!

Our God is the God of peace. Therefore, peace in the nations is His will . The Lord Jesus said in John 14:27, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you ….” How the world needs this today—the peace that only Jesus gives. We’re the ones to help others and the nations experience this extraordinary life of peace through prayer, the preaching of the Gospel, and our works of righteousness.

1 Timothy 2:1-2 says, “I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For Kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. “ That’s it!

Peace with extraordinary grace for prosperity, excellence, preservation and rest will mantle the nations and hearts of men as we pray for all men, as we carry out the works of righteousness. So it makes no difference the turmoil, distress and troubles in today’s world; decree peace, health and prosperity for your city and nation.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I’m the expression of your will and nature of righteousness, and I enforce your peace, health, and prosperity wherever I go. I decree peace over my city and nation, in Jesus’Name. Amen.

📚FURTHER STUDY:
Matthew 5:16; Romans 5:17 AMPC; Isaiah 32:17 AMPC

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 5 & Joel 1-3

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 20:1-10 & 2, Chronicles 26-27
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

📅 SAT. 16TH DECEMBER 2023

SPEAK THE TRUTH

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ (Ephesians 4:14-15).

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
Proverbs 19:9 says, "...he that speaketh lies shall perish." A Christian shouldn't tell lies. Colossians 3:9 says, "Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds." Telling lies is inconsistent with your nature as a new creation in Christ. You're a man or woman of truth, because you're the offspring of Truth: "Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth..." (James 1:18).

Lying is one of the cardinal attributes of Satan. In John. 8:44, the Lord Jesus aptly described Satan when He said, "...He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

The Word of God is truth (John 17:17). And the Holy Spirit is called the Spirit of Truth (John 16:13).

Now, a liar isn't merely someone who told a lie but one who loves and makes a lie; he constructs lies (Revelation 22:15); he plans or strategizes his lies. He knows what he is doing is wrong but still goes ahead to do it for selfish reasons.

A liar is also one who speaks contrary to God's Word. As long as a man's confessions are inconsistent with God's Word, they're lies. 1 Peter 3:10 reveals something instructive; it says, "For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile." To speak guile is to speak in antithesis to the Word.

The Bible says, "... put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness" (Ephesians 4:24). Now that you're in Christ, you've put on the new man; you have the God-nature. Act accordingly. Speak the truth always.

🙏 P R A Y E R
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Dear Father, thank you for the Holy Spirit who leads and guides me to walk in truth. Thank you for my new life in Christ; thank you for bringing me into the liberty of the Spirit as I walk in the glory of my new life and nature in Christ, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

📖 FURTHER STUDY:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Proverbs 6:16-17; These six things doth the LORD hate: Yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
[17] A proud look, a lying tongue, And hands that shed innocent blood,

Proverbs 12:19; The lip of truth shall be established for ever: But a lying tongue is but for a moment.

Zechariah 8:16; Zechariah 8:16 KJV
[16] These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 8 & Obadiah

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 21:1-12 & 2 Chronicles 30

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2023

COMMUNICATE HIS LOVE

Sunday, December 17th .
Pastor Chris

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers (Ephesians 4:29).

As Christians, we have the Spirit of Christ. We’re the light of the world. We’re to think, love, talk, and conduct all our affairs in life like Him. Colossians 3:17 admonishes us to allow every detail in our lives—our words and actions—to align with the character of Christ: “And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus....”

In other words, the character and presence of Jesus ought to radiate through you in your every day walk. Like Him, let your words be gracious and graceful. Practice the love of Jesus through your words.

People remember you more for the things you said to them and how you made them feel through your words. So, make up your mind that your words will communicate the presence and love of Jesus. Let the world see Jesus in you. Let them feel His love in the words you speak.

In the same way that the Lord Jesus was confident to say, “...If you have seen me, you have seen the Father...” (John 14:9 CEV); your testimony ought to be, “If you have seen me, you have seen Jesus.” Let Him be who they see and hear when they listen to you.

Never use terrible, abusive and insulting words even if you’re angry. Never be happy that your words made someone else sad. That’s inconsistent with your nature of love. Be like Jesus: the Bible says, “...And the common people heard him gladly” (Mark 12:37). When people hear you, they should be glad because of your gracious and graceful words of life to them that stir the love for Christ in their hearts.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your wisdom that’s in my heart and in my words, and your love that’s seen and heard in me today. Through my words, lives are transformed and improved; those you’ve placed in my path are blessed, encouraged, and edified by my gracious and graceful words, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Peter 4:11 If any man speak, [let him speak] as the oracles of God; if any man minister, [let him do it] as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. ||

|| Proverbs 16:24 Pleasant words [are as] an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. ||

|| Ephesians 4:29 MSG Watch the way you talk. Let nothing foul or dirty come out of your mouth. Say only what helps, each word a gift. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Revelation 9 & Jonah 1-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 21:13-25 & 2 Chronicles 31
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2023

JESUS—GOD’S WORD MANIFEST IN FLESH

Tuesday, December 26th .
Pastor Chris

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not (John 1:10).

John 1:14 says, “And the Word became flesh...” (NKJV). In essence, the Word changed form and became manifest in the flesh, and that’s Jesus! Where was Jesus before He was born in Bethlehem? He was in God as God’s Word. For example, your words right now are in you until you speak them forth.

Words are thoughts clothed with vocabulary. When you speak, you speak your thoughts. Your thoughts are clothed with language so someone else can understand. So, your thoughts reside within you until you express them in words.

When you’re thinking about something, nobody else can discern your thoughts; they remain concealed within your heart. However, when you speak, your words become tangible and can be captured in time. This is why we can record your voice and replay it later. Five years down the line, someone can hear what you said, but it was hidden in your heart until you uttered it.

Imagine if your words, once captured in time, could step out of a computer or a recorder and materialize as the very things you said. This is precisely what God did through Jesus Christ. Jesus became the embodiment of God’s will, a revelation of His divine purpose and the manifestation of His boundless love.

If you wanted to understand what God is like, you only needed to look at Jesus. He declared, “I and my Father are one” (John 10:30). And He consistently performed the works and spoke the words that emanated from the Father. In essence, Jesus was the living expression of God’s Word.

It’s quite common for people to be puzzled by certain aspects of Jesus’ life, such as when God spoke from heaven during His baptism. So, they say, “If Jesus was the manifestation of God, how come, when He was being baptized, God spoke from heaven?”

God’s nature and capabilities are far beyond our understanding. We can draw a parallel from modern technology: when I preach from a particular location, anywhere in the world, my voice is heard in every known country and territory on earth and in multiple languages. If that is possible in this world, then think about what God can do! His ability to speak from heaven while Jesus was on earth transcends human limitations.

PRAYER

Lord Jesus, you’re the God of heaven and earth; you pre-existed creation, and by you, all things exist and consist. I honour you, for you’re the embodiment of wisdom, grace and truth; the only true God! Thank you for giving me a life of victory, success, prosperity and divine health. I love you forever.

FURTHER STUDY: || John 1:1-4 NKJV In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. ||

|| John 1:10-14 NKJV He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: 13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Revelation 18 & Zechariah 4-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 4:1-12 & Ezra 5

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2023

THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM FOR REVELATION

Thursday, December 28th .
Pastor Chris

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND REVELATION in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints (Ephesians 1:17-18).

The underlined portion in our opening scripture above seems to suggest that the Apostle Paul was referring to two different things: the spirit of wisdom and the spirit of revelation, but no! He’s dealing with one and the same thing: the Spirit of wisdom bringing you revelation—the unveiling of mysteries—“apocalupsis” (Greek).

The Spirit of wisdom refers to the operations of the Spirit of God in wisdom, the Spirit of God manifesting Himself in wisdom. The use of the word “and” in that expression needs to be properly understood. In the Greek rendering, the word translated “and” is also translated “in”, “with”, or “for.” Therefore, a better rendering of that expression is “...the spirit of wisdom in revelation” or “the spirit of wisdom for revelation” in the exact knowledge of God.

In the Amplified Classic version, it says, “[For I always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him]” (Ephesians 1:17). This is the ministry of the Spirit of wisdom in your life: He brings you revelation—insight into mysteries and secrets.

Secondly, He brings you light (photizo—Greek); He floods your path with light. He illuminates your mind with extraordinary sagacity and amplitude of comprehension. Thirdly, He brings you counsel and direction such that life ceases to be mysterious to you.

Always acknowledge that you’re filled with the Spirit of God in wisdom and spiritual understanding; therefore you know and can discern His will. Every so often, declare, “I have insight into mysteries and secrets; I function at the highest level of excellence and in the perfect will of God, because I’m filled with the Spirit of wisdom for revelation in the deep and intimate knowledge of Christ." Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m filled with the Spirit of God in wisdom for revelation; I have insight into mysteries and secrets. I function at the highest level of excellence and in the perfect will of God, because l’m filled with the deep and intimate knowledge of Christ, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Ephesians 1:17-18 AMPC [For I always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him, 18 By having the eyes of your heart flooded with light, so that you can know and understand the hope to which He has called you, and how rich is His glorious inheritance in the saints (His set-apart ones), ||

|| 1 Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: ||

|| Colossians 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard [it], do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Revelation 19:11-21 & Zechariah 9-11

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 4:23-37 & Ezra 7

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2023
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SUBSCRIBE=> https:///3vUBdST)*

*HE REHEARSED DIVINITY TO US*

Saturday, December 30th .
Pastor Chris

_*No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him (John 1:18).*_

The word “declared” in our opening verse originates from the Greek term “exegeomai,” signifying not just a mere declaration but the act of rehearsing or unfolding something. In essence, Jesus rehearsed divinity to us. He came to reveal God in a way we could relate with and understand.

The life of Jesus was a living testament, a vivid portrayal of the Kingdom’s principles and the divine way of living. This profound truth is why the Bible instructs us to follow in His footsteps, for He’s given us an example to emulate.

1 Peter 2:21 underscores this beautifully: _*“For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps.”*_ Jesus came to show us the Father’s love, character and will. He said in John 14:9, _*“...he that hath seen me hath seen the Father...”;*_ a claim only the One who was God in the flesh could make.

Ephesians 5:1-2 says, _*“Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children. And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us....”*_ The term “followers” translates from the Greek word “mimetes,” denoting not merely followers but imitators, those who copy another. We’re called to be imitators of God, but how can we imitate God when we haven’t seen Him?

Jesus made it possible! He came to reveal God’s nature and His love for us. God loves us; we know because we see from the Scriptures how Jesus was moved by love and compassion. Jesus in action was God at work.

Now we can manifest the Father’s love, His righteousness, mercy, compassion and grace because that’s what Jesus did when He walked the earth. We have the life of Christ in us, and His love is poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit (Romans 5:5). The Apostle Paul tells us, _*“And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma”*_ (Ephesians 5:2 NKJV).

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, thank you for revealing your nature and your love to us through the Lord Jesus. I follow in His steps and imitate Him in my daily life, loving as He loved, walking as He walked and thinking as He thought. Your love shines through me as a testament to your character and nature in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *John 14:9* Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father? *||*

*||* *1 John 3:16* Hereby perceive we the love [of God], because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down [our] lives for the brethren. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 5:1-2 AMPC* THEREFORE BE imitators of God [copy Him and follow His example], as well-beloved children [imitate their father]. 2 And walk in love, [esteeming and delighting in one another] as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us, a slain offering and sacrifice to God [for you, so that it became] a sweet fragrance. *||*

*IF YOU ARE YET TO BE BORN AGAIN, KINDLY JOIN PASTOR CHRIS AS HE PRAYS FOR YOU AND LEADS YOU TO RECEIVE SALVATION NOW!🤲=>* https:///salvation-link

*GIVE TO SPONSOR COPIES OF RHAPSODY OF REALITIES AS A GLOBAL AGENT OF CHANGE TODAY!💵💷💶💳📲🌍=>* https:///3PGXMWi

*🌟You Are Blessed To Be The Light Of The World! Let Your Light Shine Gloriously Before Men By DISTRIBUTING RHAPSODY OF REALITIES GLOBALLY!🌍=>* https:///46i1Wtf

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 21 & Malachi 1-2

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 5:12-23 & Ezra 9-10

*🤳SHARE WITH YOUR WORLD!🌍*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:11am On Jan 04

THE RESURRECTION IS THE KEY

Thursday, January 4th .
Pastor Chris

But what saith it?...That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved (Romans 10:8-9).

Christianity begins with the resurrection of Jesus Christ, not the death. This doesn’t mean the death of Jesus Christ is not important, for there would be no resurrection if there were no death. If you believe in the resurrection, you definitely believe in the death, but the key is in believing in the resurrection. That’s what gave us a new life.

In Acts 13:33, the Bible says, “God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.” This isn’t referring to His birth in Bethlehem but the rebirth at the resurrection.

Jesus was the first begotten of the dead, which means the first to be born out of spiritual death. On the cross, He died two deaths. He died spiritually first when our sins were laid on Him and He was cut off, separated from the Father. He cried out on the cross “My God, my God, why has thou forsaken me” (Mark 15:34). When that happened, it became possible for Jesus to die physically.

When He died, He went to hell in the spirit, because that’s where we all should have gone; He went to hell in our place. But He was a righteous man, bearing the sins of others. The Bible shows us how in hell, Satan and all the demons of darkness grappled with Jesus in order to subdue Him. But He threw off from Himself principalities and powers and made a public spectacle of them (Colossians 2:15).

Jesus publicly defeated Satan and the demons of darkness and came out of death and hell in victory. When He arose, the Bible says He was justified; the resurrection was the sign. That rebirth at the resurrection meant that there was no sin, there was no condemnation, the debt of sin was paid by His death, but His resurrection of a new life brought us justification (Romans 4:25).

That’s why today, anyone who believes that Jesus died for their sins and was raised back to life for their justification comes into a newness of life and becomes a new creature: “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life” (Romans 6:4).

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the glorious resurrection of Christ that brought us the justification of eternal life. I acknowledge the glorious victory He achieved over Satan and the forces of darkness, triumphing over death and hell in my behalf. Now I’m raised together with Him in the place of victory, authority and dominion forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. ||

|| Romans 4:23-25 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; 24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; 25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification. *||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 4 & Genesis 9-11

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 7:1-11 & Nehemiah 7-8
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:37am On Jan 08

GOD’S EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTS

Monday, January 8th .
Pastor Chris

...for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee (Acts 26:16).

The Greek word translated minister above is “huperetes” and it means an official, an executive assistant. That’s what the Lord said to Paul, “to make you my assistant, my official executive assistant.” What an honour. The Bible says we’re His witnesses; He’s made us able ministers of the New Testament (2 Corinthians 3:6), ministers of reconciliation. Hallelujah!

2 Corinthians 5:18 says, “And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation.” You have a message; you have a purpose. Your job is so important: it’s to help men and women discover Jesus, bringing them out of darkness, sin and death into righteousness and eternal life. What a ministry!

You’re His representative; therefore, you have to be bold with the message that He’s committed to you. You have to preach it confidently and with power. Think about the officials in your country who represent the government; imagine how bold and how confident they work, walk, and talk—because they’re conscious that their government is behind them.

You represent the government of Heaven; therefore, you’re backed by divine authority. The Lord said in Matthew 28:18, “...All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.” Then on the basis of that authority, He said to us in the very next verse, “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations...” (Matthew 28:19). There’s no higher mandate than the one given to us by Jesus Christ to take the Gospel to every man’s world. He has commanded us to go and speak and act in His Name. We’re His ambassadors, to make students of the nations, to show them how to live.

Be an effective witness in your world. Have a burning passion to make the Gospel known, and get everyone in your world ready for the Master’s soon return. You might be the last or only hope they have to hear and receive the Gospel. Take advantage of every opportunity today to win souls for Christ!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for making me an effective witness of the Gospel. I’m filled with a burning passion to make the Gospel known. I seize every opportunity to win souls for Christ, divinely empowered and strengthened to share your message with unwavering enthusiasm and conviction, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 10:14-15 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! ||

|| 1 Peter 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: ||

|| Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 6:19-7:1-6 & Genesis 20-22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 7:43-53 & Nehemiah 12

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:56am On Jan 09

YOUR OBLIGATIONS IN THE KINGDOM

Tuesday, January 9th .
Pastor Chris

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you (Matthew 6:33).

In the scriptures, especially reading through the Gospels, you’d find many instances where the Lord Jesus taught on the Kingdom of God. He did this because He wanted His disciples to understand how to live and be responsible in the Kingdom.

When you come into Christ, there are things the Lord will do for you as clearly spelt out in His Word which, actually, have already been done. But you also owe Him a responsibility to live for Him as He has said. You’re living here on earth, not for yourself, but for God’s purpose.

2 Corinthians 5:14-15 says, “For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.” To live for Him means you have to do things His way, not your way; you make His priorities your priorities. Your life is about the expansion and establishment of His Kingdom in all the earth and in the hearts of men.

That’s why you have to study God’s Word—the Scriptures—to understand life in the Kingdom. God’s Word is the document that details and helps you understand your Kingdom rights, blessings, privileges and responsibilities. It gives you prophecy, history, instructions and information on the Kingdom. It’s designed and inspired by God to train you in the things concerning the Kingdom of God. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I wholeheartedly fulfil my obligation in the Kingdom; I’m set on the right path to fulfil and live toward you, walking in preordained pathways, to the glory and praise of your Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Luke 10:2-9 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly [is] great, but the labourers [are] few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest. 3 Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves. 4 Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way. 5 And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace [be] to this house. 6 And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again. 7 And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house. 8 And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you: 9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you. ||

|| Luke 17:20-21 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. ||

|| Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 7:7-29 & Genesis 23-24

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 7:54-60 & Nehemiah 13

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:52am On Jan 10
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES Wednesday 10 January 2024.

Rev. Chris Oyakhilome

OVERTURN THEIR DARKNESS

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them (2 Corinthians 4:3-4).

Notice what we just read: Satan, the god of this world, blinded the minds of those who don’t believe the Gospel; for what purpose? So that the light of the “glorious Gospel” of Christ should not shine unto them. But he’s been defeated. Glory to God!

Through the power of the Name of Jesus, we’re able to break Satan’s hold and influence over people’s lives and cause the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ to shine unto them. We overturn their blindness. Hallelujah!

The Bible says in Acts 26:16-18, “…for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness…Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God....” What a ministry; what a calling! We’re sent “… To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God....”

Satan blinded them, but your purpose is to overturn their darkness. You have the power to open their eyes through the Gospel of Jesus Christ which is the power of God unto salvation to all who believe (Romans 1:16).

When you share the Gospel with those who haven’t known the Lord, their eyes are opened. That's why you’re in that city; that's why you’re in that town; that's why you’re in that country—to preach the Gospel and turn men from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the revelation that through the Name of Jesus, we have the authority and ability to overturn the darkness that blinds the minds of those who do not believe. Today, as the Gospel is preached around the world, many are turned from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 8:12;
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Colossians 1:13;
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Ephesians 5:8
8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 8:1-27
& Genesis 25-26

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 8:1-13
& Esther 1-2
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:49am On Jan 11

JESUS CHRIST—THE PROFILE OF GOD

Thursday, January 11th .
Pastor Chris

...he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? (John 14:9).

The statement above came right out of the lips of the Master as part of His response to Philip, one of His disciples who asked Him to show them the Father. Jesus minced no words; He said, “if you’ve seen me, you’ve seen the Father.” In other words, “I’m the profile of the Father.”

The Bible tells us that Jesus is the image (icon) of the invisible God (2 Corinthians 4:4, Colossians 1:15). That means He’s the resemblance and visual representation of God, the profile of God. If you want to know what God looks like, Jesus is the profile; He has all the characteristics, descriptions and attributes of Deity.

This is akin to what we find in Hebrews 1:3 that says Jesus is the brightness of God’s glory and the “express image” of His person. Here, “charakter” (Greek) is used for express image; and it means the facsimile or print copy. Jesus is the facsimile or print copy of God. This is amazing!

The Bible says in Jesus dwells the fullness of the Godhead bodily (Colossians 2:9). It pleased the Father that Him (Jesus) should all fullness dwell (Colossians 1:19). No wonder He said in John 10:30, “I and my Father are one.”

When you see Jesus, you won’t need to look for the Father and the Holy Spirit. Jesus is the perfect appearance and replica of the Godhead. He’s the expression of God’s glory, honour and majesty. Blessed be His Name forever!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m in awe of your glory, honour and majesty as revealed in Jesus Christ—the “print copy” of your divine essence—the clear and unmistakable representation of your character and nature. Lord Jesus, you’re the beauty of divinity and the perfect expression of the Father’s person. I worship and adore you forever. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 1:12-19 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins: 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all [things] he might have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased [the Father] that in him should all fulness dwell; ||

|| Hebrews 1:1-3 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 3 Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; ||

|| John 10:30-38 I and [my] Father are one. 31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? 33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? 37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father [is] in me, and I in him. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 8:28-9:1-17 & Genesis 27-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 8:14-25 & Esther 3-4

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply)

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 349
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.