Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (250495 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:33am On Jun 07, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SUBSCRIPTION => https:///3vUBdST)

COMMUNICATING THE GOSPEL EFFECTIVELY

Wednesday, June 7th .
Pastor Chris

For a true servant of our Lord Jesus will not be argumentative but gentle toward all AND SKILLED IN HELPING OTHERS SEE THE TRUTH... (2 Timothy 2:24 TPT).

I remember years ago, I was preaching to a class of little children less than ten years old. A trained child evangelist had invited me, and he stood at the back as I preached to the children. While sharing the Word with them, I turned over to the evangelist and saw him weeping profusely.

As I wondered why he was crying, he walked up to me and said, “You just preached Jesus, not only to these children in here, but also to me.” My speech and my preaching to those kids weren’t with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power (1 Corinthians 2:4).

As you grow in your Christian walk, it’s important for you to know how to articulately and effectually communicate the Gospel. As a young preacher, that was one of my biggest concerns; I knew if I didn’t communicate right, people wouldn’t hear me right. If they didn’t hear me right, they wouldn’t believe right. And if they didn’t believe right, their faith would be in jeopardy.

To communicate the Gospel effectively, you have to first give yourself to the study of God’s Word: “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth” (2 Timothy 2:15). When you study the Word and it gets into your spirit, it inspires, transforms, informs, educates, and cultures you.

Also, you have to trust the power of the Holy Spirit to help you convey the message in a way that’ll transform lives. The Lord Jesus said, “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water” (John 7:38). This refers to the Holy Spirit pouring out through you.

As the Word enjoins us to be filled with the Spirit, do accordingly. Ephesians 5:18-20 says, “And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

PRAYER

Dear Father, your righteousness is revealed in and through me always. My words are conveyed in the power and wisdom of the Spirit, inspiring faith, hope and love in the hearts of my hearers, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 2:4-5 And my speech and my preaching [was] not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 20:19-31 & 1 Chronicles 23-25

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 15:25-32 & Deuteronomy 5

🌟You Are Blessed To Be A Blessing! Let Your Light So Shine Before Men By Sharing With Everyone As We Turn Our World To The Righteousness Of God!🌟

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today! => www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2023

THE CURE FOR DECEPTION

Thursday, June 8th .
Pastor Chris

Do not be so deceived and misled! Evil companionships (communion, associations) corrupt and deprave good manners and morals and character (1 Corinthians 15:33 AMPC).

The Lord Jesus warned us to be wary of deception. In Matthew 24:4, He cautions, “...Take heed that no man deceive you.” In the epistles, the Apostle Paul repeatedly warned of the dangers of deception. Notice what he said in the opening text, “Do not be so deceived and misled...”; because it's easy to be deceived.

Satan’s capital strategy in derailing Eve was deception. In 2 Corinthians 11:3, Paul captures it; it says, “But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.” Therefore, by understanding how Satan deceived Eve, you can gain insight into how to stay ahead of him and prevent yourself and others from being deceived.

Remember that Paul was speaking to God’s people when he said, “Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God...” (1 Corinthians 15:34). The knowledge of God keeps your heart in the right place. So, get your mind on the right subject, get your heart in the right direction! The cure for deception, therefore, is the knowledge of the truth: the accurate knowledge of the Word; this will both deliver and protect anyone from deception.

Keep in mind what the Bereans did in Acts 17:11: “These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.” Also, note Paul’s admonition to Timothy, “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth” (2 Timothy 2:15).

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the knowledge of your Word in my heart, causing me to walk in faith, dominion, glory and power. Through the revelation knowledge of your Word, I live above the deception, trickery, manipulation and lies of the adversary. I function in absolute victory, now and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Peter 3:18 But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen. ||

|| Ephesians 1:17-18 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, ||

|| John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 21:1-25 & 1 Chronicles 26-29

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 15:33-47 & Deuteronomy 6

🌟You Are Blessed To Be A Blessing! Let Your Light So Shine Before Men By Sharing With Everyone As We Turn Our World To The Righteousness Of God!🌟

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, JUNE 2023

FRIDAY 9TH

DEMONSTRATING YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS IN GIVING

Yes, God is more than ready to overwhelm you with every form of grace, so that you wil have more than enough of everything -every moment and in every way. He will make you overflow with abundance in every good thing you do (2 Corinthians 9:8 TPT).

One of the ways to live a life of influence, honour and impact in the Kingdom of God is to be a real giver, generous to the cause of the Gospel. It's so inspiring to see those who are filled with the utmost zeal to spread the Gospel into every nook and cranny of the world. See yourself as responsible for reaching everyone in your world and in regions beyond with the Gospel before the Lord's return.

Think about the impressive testimony of Rhapsody of Realities devotional being available in all known and active languages of the world, making it the most translated material in the whole world. This happened because many around the world made themselves available, giving their time and resources to see that billions of people can read the message of the Gospel in their native language. You can choose to be a part of this today.

The Bible says, "As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever. Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness)" (2 Corinthians 9:9-10).

Giving is righteousness, and by sowing seeds of righteousness, you produce fruits of righteousness. He says, "his righteousness remaineth forever." Yes, Christ has made you righteous, but there're fruits of righteousness and they come from your works of
righteousness. Works of righteousness are seeds of righteousness, and being manifested primarily in your giving, they'll return in an abundant harvest. Amen.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for making all grace-every favour and earthly blessing-come to me in abundance so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, furnished in abundarnce, for every good work, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Proverbs 3:9-1 0; Proverbs 11:24-25; 2 Corinthians 9:8-11

Proverbs 3:9-10;
Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: 10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

Proverbs 11:24-25
There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty. 25 The liberal soul shall be made fat: and He that watereth shall be watered also himself.

2 Corinthians 9:8-11
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: 9 (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; He hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever. 10 Now He that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousnesswink 11 Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 1:1-26 & 2 Chronicles 1-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 16:1-11 & Deuteronomy 7
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2023

TAKE POSSESSION OF YOUR INHERITANCE

Saturday, June 10th .
Pastor Chris

But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions (Obadiah 1:17).

The Lord spoke through Moses concerning Joshua and Caleb and said, “...The land on which your feet have walked will be your inheritance, you and your children’s, forever. Yes, you have lived totally for GOD” (Joshua 14:9 MSG).

The Lord had said specifically to Caleb, “Hebron shall be yours,” but Hebron had giants—the Anakims—who were in large walled cities. Caleb was unfazed; he professed that he was just as strong to possess the land as he was forty-five years prior when he spied out the land; very inspiring!

Caleb converted the inheritance to a possession; he took possession of Hebron and it became his and his family’s land to this day (Joshua 14:13-14). It’s one thing to have an inheritance, but it’s another thing to have it in your possession. An inheritance can be allotted to you, but “the giants” might try to prevent you from taking possession of it. But you should stand your ground in faith and declare, “In the Name of Jesus, I take possession of all that belongs to me in Christ Jesus!”

The Lord has qualified and made you fit to become a partaker of the glorious inheritance of the saints in light; there’s an inheritance for you (Colossians 1:12). Let nothing cheat you out of God’s best. By the power of the Holy Spirit and the Word of God in your mouth, take full possession of all that’s yours in Christ, irrespective of the circumstances.

As you study and meditate on the Word, not only will you discover your inheritance in Christ, but you’ll also begin to relate with and enjoy all that God has made available to you. The inheritance was already yours, but through the knowledge of God’s Word and your faith-filled words, you take possession. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for making me a partaker of the glorious inheritance of the saints in light! My understanding is enlightened today, to know the hope of your calling, and the riches of the glory of your inheritance for me, in Christ Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 1:12 AMPC Giving thanks to the Father, Who has qualified and made us fit to share the portion which is the inheritance of the saints (God's holy people) in the Light. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 2:12-13 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. ||

|| Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 2:1-21 & 2 Chronicles 5-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 16:12-20 & Deuteronomy 8

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Benfaco: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2023

CUSTODIANS OF TRUTH

Sunday, June 11th .
Pastor Chris

Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in (Isaiah 26:2).

I’ll like you to observe two things that qualify a nation to come into the gates of God. The first is righteousness. The second is that the nation must have and walk in the truth. What nation is this custodian and observer of the truth?

God’s Word is Truth, and His truth was given to us in Christ Jesus. Thus, the Church of Christ is this nation that keeps the truth. Paul, writing to Timothy in 1 Timothy 3:15 called the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth. We belong in the Church which is the custodian of the truth. The Church is a righteous nation. We’re God-like in true righteousness and holiness (Ephesians 4:24).

The Bible says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him” (2 Corinthians 5:21). Everyone who has accepted Jesus as Lord and Saviour has been made righteous!

In Ephesians 4:24 (AMPC), Paul highlights that we were created in true righteousness and holiness: “And put on the new nature (the regenerate self) created in God’s image, [Godlike] in true righteousness and holiness.” If you walk with sin consciousness, you wouldn’t know that you’re righteous. But His gate is opened to the righteous ones—the Church! What a blessing!

Peter corroborates this in his first epistle when he called us a holy nation: “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light” (1 Peter 2:9 AMPC).

We’re a peculiar nation, born in righteousness, producing fruits of righteousness, and proclaiming His truth in righteousness.

PRAYER

Righteous Father, your peace and prosperity reign in the nations of the world, as we, your Church, proclaim your truth and righteousness around the world. We overturn the structures, systems and schemes of satanic propagation of deception and fear across the nations, and we declare that your will be done in all the earth, as it is in heaven, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 3 John 1:3-4 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth. 4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. ||

|| 1 Timothy 3:15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 2:22-47 & 2 Chronicles 8-11

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 1:1-10 & Deuteronomy 9

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:25am On Jun 12, 2023

GIVE WITH THE RIGHT MENTALITY

Monday, June 12th .
Pastor Chris

And other fell on good ground, and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth, some thirty, and some sixty, and some an hundred (Mark 4:cool.

One of the most profound principles in the Word of God that guarantees a continuous increase in finances is the principle of giving. Your giving is a channel to facilitate your receiving, for there can be no receiving without first giving.

Sadly, a lot of people give to God with the mentality of lack or loss. No; that’s not wise. Such a mentality stops the miracle of receiving from taking place. Kingdom consciousness of giving is different. When you give to God, be more conscious of the promise on your giving.

Remember what Jesus said about the sower who sowed his seeds on good ground. He said it yielded fruits that sprang up and increased and brought forth thirty, sixty, and a hundred fold harvest (Mark 4:cool. So, you could have a thirtyfold return, a sixtyfold return, or a hundredfold return on your giving.

With the right mentality, you can set in motion all the miracle-power of God to cause a thirtyfold, a sixtyfold, or a hundredfold return on what you’ve given! Train yourself to become positive with God in your giving. When next you give an offering or a seed to God, do it with the mentality of someone who is in the Kingdom and you’ll have amazing testimonies.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the mighty harvests of blessings and miracles that I receive as I give for the propagation of the Gospel and the expansion of your Kingdom. Thank you Lord, for you’ve made all grace available to me to have all sufficiency in all things, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation]. ||

|| Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 3:1-26 & 2 Chronicles 12-15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 1:11-25 & Deuteronomy 10

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:57am On Jun 19, 2023
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SUBSCRIPTION => https:///3vUBdST)*

*YOU’RE HIS GLORY*

Monday, June 19th .
Pastor Chris

_*That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him (Ephesians 1:17).*_

In his beautiful prayer for the Ephesian church, the Apostle Paul referred to our heavenly Father as the “Father of glory.” That’s quite instructive. He isn’t saying that God is a “glorious Father,” but that He’s the Father of glory. It tells you who you are; you are “Glory!” That’s your Name.

If a man is called the father of John, then it means he has a son called John. If God is the Father of Glory, and you’re His son (1 John 3:1), then your name is “Glory!” You might say, “Pastor Chris, that’s just a conjecture”; no! What is Jesus called?

Hebrews 1:3 says He’s the brightness of God’s glory, and the express image of His person. Jesus is the effulgence of God’s glory; He’s the manifestation of the glory of God. Jesus is the glory of God encapsulated in a body. And the Bible says in 1 John 4:17 that as He is, so are we in this world.

Making us His glory is part of what He came to do. Hebrews 2:10 says, _*“For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory....”*_ Hallelujah!

Then 2 Corinthians 3:18 (AMPC) tells us something remarkable. It says, _*“And all of us, as with unveiled face, [because we] continued to behold [in the Word of God] as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendour....”*_ Observe that it says the Word of God is a mirror, just as James also tells us in James 1:23.

But here’s the most beautiful part: When you look in a mirror, you see yourself. Now, 2 Corinthians 3:18 says when you look in the mirror of God, you see the glory of God. How can you see the glory of God in the mirror, if you are not the glory of God? Every good mirror reflects or projects the image before it. If your reflection is called the glory of God when you look into the mirror of God (the Word of God), then you are the glory of God. Praise God!

*CONFESSION*

*The life and glory of God are manifested in and through me. I saturate and impact my world with the Lord’s goodness, kindness, beauty and grace. The glory that I see when I look into the mirror—the Word—is who I am. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Romans 8:30* Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. *||*

*||* *Isaiah 55:5* Behold, thou shalt call a nation [that] thou knowest not, and nations [that] knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the LORD thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee. *||*

*||* *John 17:22* And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 8:9-40 & 2 Chronicles 33-34

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 2:21-32 & Deuteronomy 17

_*🌟You Are Blessed To Be A Blessing! Let Your Light So Shine Before Men By Sharing With Everyone As We Turn Our World To The Righteousness Of God!🌟*_

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today! => www.rhapsodyofrealities.org*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by tivereh: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
mabell:
PASTOR ANITA SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 6TH

BE TRANSFORMED BY THE WORD!
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind (Romans 12:2)
To be conformed means to be “fashioned alike”. Therefore not to be conformed to this world means not to be fashioned according to its way of doing things. Having being born again; your spirit is being recreated; person- you became a brand new a new species of being without a past (2nd Corinthians 5:17).however, though your spirit is born anew, your mind isn’t renewed just yet.
This explains why though you’re born again, you notice that some negative thoughts and ideas you used to have before occasionally come to your mind. Thoughts of weakness, wickedness, sickness and sin may dominate your thinking if your mind is not renewed by the word. To overcome this, you’ll have to meditate on the word of God daily. Feed your spirit and mind with the word. Adjust and renew your thinking with the word.
When your mind is renewed with the word, you’ll think God’s thoughts and His opinions and ideas will dominate your mind. So determine to meditate on the word, not just today, but every day. Through meditation, the word goes through your mind into your spirit, and new thoughts- words- thoughts –would well up in you and dominate your mind. Then your mindset will be transformed from that failure, weakness, sickness and defeat into one of success, victory, health, prosperity and greatness.

Prayer
I thank you dear heavenly Father for the entrance of your word gives light to my spirit and renews my mind. As I meditate on your word today, I am metamorphosed, and my mind is renewed after the image of Christ Jesus, my Lord Amen.
FURTHER STUDY
Hebrews 4:12; Colossians 3:9-10

@mabell would you be open to working on a collaboration
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:59am On Jun 20, 2023
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

*DON’T FORGET WHO YOU ARE*

Tuesday June 20 2023

*But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord (2 Corinthians 3:18 NKJV).*

God gave us His Word to enable us see ourselves the way He sees us, understand things from His perspective, and live to fulfil His perfect will. God’s Word reveals God’s image and opinion of you, which is the image and opinion He wants you to have of yourself.

So as you study the Word and see your true image and identity, retain the picture; don’t forget who you are. James 1:23-24 says, “For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.”

Observe the underlined portion. Interestingly, it doesn’t say that the one who doesn’t do the Word forgot what he looked like”; rather, it says such a fellow is like a man who looks carefully at his own natural face in a mirror, thoughtfully observes himself, and then goes off and forgets “the kind” or “the type” of man that he saw.

God's Word reveals the type or kind of person you are; the “species” of being that you are. That's extraordinary. For example, in 2 Peter 1:4, the mirror—the Word—shows that you’re a partaker of the divine nature, an associate of the God-kind.

In Ephesians 1:22, the mirror shows that you’re seated together with Christ, and all things are under your feet. You have dominion over all things. You reign victoriously over Satan, sickness, failure and death. Hallelujah! This is who you are according to God’s Word; live accordingly. Praise God!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, your Word is the reflection of your immense glory, greatness, excellence and success deposited in my spirit. I’m the expression of your righteousness and the unveiling of your goodness to the world. I’m the effulgence of your glory, perfections, beauty and grace, and I'm conscious of your supernatural life in me. My life is indeed an unveiling of the virtues and perfections of divinity. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY*

*2 Corinthians 3:18 AMPC*
18 And all of us, as with unveiled face, [because we] continued to behold [in the Word of God] as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to another; [for this comes] from the Lord [Who is] the Spirit.

*James 1:22-25 NKJV*
22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

*1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*
Acts 9:1-31;
2 Chronicles 35-36

*2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*
Luke 2:33-40;
Deuteronomy 18
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:15am On Jun 23, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THE POWER OF PRAYER

Friday, June 23rd

Pastor Chris

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much (James 5:16).

There's no hopeless situation that we can't change through prayer. Read our theme scripture in the Amplified Classic; it says, "... The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available dynamic in its working]." Our prayers are not empty.

Think about Paul and Silas for a moment. They were captured, beaten, and thrown into a dungeon with their feet clamped in stocks. But the Bible records in Acts 16:25-26 that: "..at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed."

How remarkable this is! Two men prayed and sang praises to God, and there was an earthquake! How loud could they have been singing for their voices to have caused an earthquake and broken off all the prisoners' chains? It lets you know that it certainly wasn't the volume of their singing; it was the power of their prayer!

There's nothing you can't change through prayer. Therefore, make prayer a major feature in your life and a major part of your daily routine. It will strengthen you and help you maintain focus even in the face of the toughest temptations and persecutions.

Billions around the world will be impacted by the Gospel through Rhapsody of Realities! Join us in bringing more testimonies around the world! Visit this link http:///ROR-sponsorship to Give for ReachOut World. Act Now. God bless you!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the privilege to pray and side with you to enforce your will in the earth and in the lives of men. Even now, I declare peace, progress and prosperity for the nations of the world, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 6:18 AMPC Pray at all times (on every occasion, in every season) in the Spirit, with all [manner of] prayer and entreaty. To that end keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance, interceding in behalf of all the saints (God’s consecrated people).

ROMANS 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Luke 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

https://youtube.com/@beyondwrittenpagestv4114

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 10:24-48 & Ezra 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 3:12-22 & Deuteronomy 21

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2023

LOVE NOT THE WORLD

Tuesday, June 27th .
Pastor Chris

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him (1 John 2:15).

This was one of the first Bible verses that impressed upon my young, receptive mind as an eight-year-old. It’s God’s declaration, and it’s final. It says if you love the world, the love of the Father isn’t in you. You may confess a thousand times that you love God, but if you’re in love with the world or the things of the world, the love of the Father isn’t in you.

Some have asked, “Why would God tell us not to love the world when the Bible says, ‘For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son? Why can’t we also love the world like the Father did?’”

God loved the world of men; not the systems and the things therein. He loved the people and sent Jesus, His Son, to save them from their sins; 1 John 2:16 says, “For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.” The Scripture is admonishing us against worldliness and carnality.

Refuse to be influenced or carried away by the spirit of the world. The Bible says, “...know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God” (James 4:4).

As saints of God, we shouldn’t engage in unspiritual
discussions where sometimes they spend hours arguing about their favourite sport teams and almost get into fisticuffs. They spend hours watching movies and TV shows, but when it’s time to pray or study the Word, they fall asleep.

Don’t get carried away and sucked in by such things to the point that they drive your life and distract you from your purpose. You’re in this world for a divine purpose. So, think differently and be conscious of that higher purpose for which God in Christ has called you.

PRAYER

Dear Father, the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world! I live for Christ, and I refuse to be swayed by the spirit of the world, nor enticed by the sensual, carnal, fleshly and worldly trends. I’m from above, and my mind is set on things above. I’m an ambassador for Christ, called to establish heaven and righteousness in the hearts of men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Galatians 6:14 AMPC But far be it from me to glory [in anything or anyone] except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) through Whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world! ||

|| 2 Timothy 4:10 CEV Demas loves the things of this world so much that he left me and went to Thessalonica. Crescens has gone to Galatia, and Titus has gone to Dalmatia. ||

|| James 4:4 AMPC You [are like] unfaithful wives [having illicit love affairs with the world and breaking your marriage vow to God]! Do you not know that being the world's friend is being God's enemy? So whoever chooses to be a friend of the world takes his stand as an enemy of God. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 13:1-12 & Nehemiah 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 4:33-44 & Deuteronomy 25

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:33am On Jun 30, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES - Friday, June 30, 2023.

PASTOR CHRIS

TOPIC: IT’S ABOUT YOUR FAITH

...If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; AND NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE UNTO YOU (Matthew 17:20).

The Lord isn’t responsible for the evils or the mishaps that people experience; there’s no darkness in Him. Whatever you may have suffered that’s inconsistent with the provisions of Christ in His Gospel didn’t come from God. You’re responsible for your life—the things that happen with you. It’s about your faith and how you use it.

The Lord Jesus said in our opening scripture, “...nothing shall be impossible unto you.” This is a sovereign declaration; so, the question is, what are you doing with your faith? How are you putting your faith to work? The Bible says, “Now the just shall live by faith...” (Hebrews 10:38).

Using your faith to deal with the crises of life every day is your responsibility. But the problem is some have made their faith void or of non-effect: “For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect” (Romans 4:14). Can faith be made void? Emphatically yes!

In Mark 7:13, Jesus rebuked the Jews for making God’s Word of non-effect by their tradition. “Tradition” here refers to your way of life, your culture, and the things you believe. If these things are inconsistent with the Word of God, you make the Word of non-effect in your life, and your faith is made void.

Your trust must always be in the finished works of Christ; live by His faith (Galatians 2:20). Hallelujah! How do you live by His faith? It’s by living the Word, being a doer of the Word. James 1:22 says, “But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.”

PRAYER
Dear Father, by my faith in your Word I prevail over situations and circumstances. The forces of righteousness, success, divine health, victory, and prosperity are activated in my life as I live by your Word, guided and inspired by your wisdom to fulfil your perfect will for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Thessalonians 1:3
We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;

Romans 10:17 AMPC
So faith comes by hearing [what is told], and what is heard comes by the preaching [of the message that came from the lips] of Christ (the Messiah Himself).

Mark 11:22-23
And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading: Plan: Acts 15:1-21, Esther 1-4
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 5:27-39, Deuteronomy 28
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2023

LOVE—THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD AT WORK

Sunday, July 2nd .
Pastor Chris

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him (1 John 4:8-9).

When we talk about the love of God, it’s actually the demonstration of the righteousness of God. The love of God is the righteousness of God at work. Why does God love? It’s because of His righteousness. Our opening text says, “God is love.” He is love because it is righteous to love.

If there’s no object of love, love can’t be expressed. Moreover, you can only express love to a being that can receive and reciprocate love. So, the righteousness of God causes the nature of love to emanate from Him and be expressed from Him. Love that is inactive is not love.

Wherever the righteousness of God is in manifestation, the love of God is experienced. Therefore, when you see a brother or a sister who’s not walking in love, it’s because they don’t understand the righteousness of God. And because they don’t understand it, they’re not living in it. Their problem begins with their very relationship with God, not even with the person or the people they have trouble with.

The more you know the Lord, the more you understand His righteousness, and the more His love is reflected back to you and from you. Remember what He did: In Christ Jesus, He made you the righteousness of God; you’re the expression of His righteousness. If that’s true, how can you not walk in love?

God is love; in other words, that’s who He is; that’s His nature. The same is true of righteousness; God is righteous; that’s His nature. So when we teach people about walking in love, that’s really for the babes in Christ. You haven’t matured in Christ until you’re really walking in love, and you will not walk in love until you understand and live in the righteousness of God.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for guiding me by your sweet Holy Spirit in the way of love, righteousness, and true holiness. The more I know you, Lord, the more I understand and seek the establishment of your righteousness in the earth and in the hearts of men. Thank you for your love that’s revealed in and through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. ||

|| Ephesians 3:17-19 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 15:36-16:1-15 & Esther 8-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 6:12-19 & Deuteronomy 30

🌟You Are Blessed To Be A Blessing! Let Your Light So Shine Before Men By Sharing With Everyone As We Turn Our World To The Righteousness And Fear Of God!🌟

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2023

TRIUMPHANT IN ADVERSITIES

Monday, July 3rd .
Pastor Chris

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? ...Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us (Romans 8:35-37).

Sometimes, when people give their hearts to Christ, they assume they aren’t supposed to face adversities or persecutions. But the Bible says count it all joy when you go through diverse tests (James 1:2). Tests, trials and persecution are all part of the package; never be flustered by them, because you’re more than a conqueror. You’re a victor in Christ Jesus.

The devil will try to sway you or throw darts at you. He may prowl around, seeking whom he may devour, but the Word tells you what to do: resist him with your faith! Ephesians 6:16 says to use the same faith—your shield of faith—to neutralize and extinguish Satan’s fiery darts: “Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.”

We’re not on the defensive but on the offensive against Satan and his cohorts of darkness. We’re adequately fortified against their onslaughts and have dominion over them. Whether they are principalities, powers, or the rulers of the darkness of this world—they are subject to you in the Name of Jesus.

Keep living in the victory of Christ. Dominate your world, dominate your environment, and give Satan no chance. The Bible tells us in Ephesians 4:27 to give no place to the devil. Remember Jesus gave us power to cast out devils. Therefore, use that authority in His Name and subdue the evil and wicked one.

That’s what Jesus said to do: “And these signs shall follow them that believe; in my name shall they cast out devils...” (Mark 16:17). It’s the first of the things He said we could do in His Name. Praise God!

CONFESSION

I have dominion and authority over principalities, powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. I dominate my world and frustrate the tokens of the adversary—His stratagems and manoeuvres—by the power of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Peter 5:8-9 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. ||

|| Ephesians 6:14-18 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; ||

|| 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 NIV For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 16:16-40 & Job 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 6:20-30 & Deuteronomy 31

🌟You Are Blessed To Be A Blessing! Let Your Light So Shine Before Men By Sharing With Everyone As We Turn Our World To The Righteousness And Fear Of God!🌟

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2023

*ALWAYS FULL OF JOY*

Thursday, July 6th .
Pastor Chris

_*Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full (John 16:24).*_

Our opening scripture reveals the heart of the Father and His desire for us: He wants your joy to be full always! That’s because being joyful is very important in the Kingdom of God. The Bible says _*“A joyful, cheerful heart brings healing to both body and soul…”*_ (Proverbs 17:22 TPT).

Therefore, it makes no difference what happens around you or the situations you face; exude joy; rejoice evermore. The beautiful part is that our joy is of the Holy Spirit, and therefore, independent of circumstances: _*“For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and JOY IN THE HOLY GHOST”*_(Romans 14:17).

We’re full of joy even in the face of adversities and persecution: _*“My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations”*_ (James 1:2). That means no room for frustration in your life; no room for anger, sadness, or bitterness. Only the joy of the Lord is expressed and manifested through you. When others see you, they see joy: joy unspeakable and full of glory.

The Bible tells us about the children of Israel that their joy was heard afar off as they offered great sacrifices and rejoiced after rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem: _*“Also that day they offered great sacrifices, and rejoiced: for God had made them rejoice with great joy: the wives also and the children rejoiced: so that the joy of Jerusalem was heard even afar off”*_ (Nehemiah 12:43).

Their joy was heard afar off! That tells us joy has expressions. Laughter is an expression of joy. Praising God—being exultant and exuberant with praise to Him—is an expression of joy. Singing songs of praise in thanksgiving is an expression of joy.

Give no place to gloom in your life. In spite of the terrible things happening in the world today, be full of joy every day. Joy is one of the products of your recreated human spirit (Galatians 5:22). Therefore, generate and release joy and excitement from inside you—always.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m exuberant with praise, expressing joy unspeakable and full of glory, because the joy of the Lord is my strength. My joy is independent of circumstances; it comes from my inner man and transcends physical circumstances. Glory to God!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Isaiah 12:3* Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. *||*

*||* *Galatians 5:22* But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, *||*

*||* *1 Peter 1:7-8* That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see [him] not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 18:1-23 & Job 9-11

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 7:1-10 & Deuteronomy 34

_*🌟You Are Blessed To Be A Blessing! Let Your Light So Shine Before Men By Sharing With Everyone As We Turn Our World To The Righteousness And Fear Of God!🌟*_

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2023

GIVE FOR SOUL-WINNING

Saturday, July 8th .
Pastor Chris

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).

Give financially for soul-winning and the establishment of God’s righteousness in the earth and in the hearts of men. In 2 Corinthians 9:7-10, the Spirit, through Paul, emphasized how giving is directly connected to righteousness.

A true giver is concerned about the spread of the Gospel to all peoples, and the reign of God’s righteousness in the earth. Therefore, do all you can, and more, to support and promote the spread of the Gospel around the world. Be extravagant about it.

God showed us the perfect example: He gave His Son, Jesus Christ, for the salvation of mankind, showing that the true value of a human soul is Jesus. The whole world is nothing, compared to the value of a human soul.

No wonder Jesus said, “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?” (Mark 8:36-37). Knowing this, therefore, commit yourself and your resources to soul-winning.

Let the spread of the Gospel around the world become your heartbeat. Be radical in your commitment to Christ and His cause, and live for Him wholly and truly. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I declare that I shall always be a cheerful, joyous, "prompt to do it" giver whose heart is in his giving. And I commit to giving increasingly into the spread of the Gospel around the world that men might be saved to the glory of God in Christ Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. ||

|| Proverbs 3:9-10 Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: 10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 19:8-41 & Job 15-18

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 7:18-35 & Joshua 3-4

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2023

HE HAS PRESENTED HIS BLOOD

Sunday, July 9th .
Pastor Chris

For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us (Hebrews 9:24).

John 20:11-18 tells us the story of the first appearance of the risen Lord. After Jesus was crucified and buried, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb on the third day to anoint His body with spices. When she arrived at the tomb, she found that the stone covering the entrance had been rolled away. Rattled, Mary ran to tell Peter and John, two of Jesus’ disciples, that someone had taken the body of the Master.

The Bible records for us in the 11th verse that after Peter and John left, Mary stayed at the tomb, weeping. As she turned to leave, she saw a man standing there, whom she did not recognize (the man was Jesus). He asked her why she was crying, and she again explained that someone had taken away Jesus’ body.

At that moment, the Master called her by name, “Mary,” and she realized that it was Jesus Himself. Overjoyed, Mary turned, perhaps to hug Him, but He instructed her to not touch Him, and told her why: “…Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God” (John 20:17).

This means that before meeting with the disciples in Galilee, and before anyone could touch Him, He would have ascended to the Father, as our High Priest and presented His blood. Whereas the priests of the Old Testament had to offer sacrifices year after year for a yearly atonement, Jesus did it once and obtained eternal redemption for mankind.

So, His sacrifice was in His own blood which He went
to heaven to present. His blood was accepted as read in Hebrews 9:12: “Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.”

In Matthew’s account, when He came to Galilee, the first thing He said to His disciples was “...All hail...” (Matthew 28:9). In other words, “It’s done! It has happened!
I’ve presented my blood and obtained eternal redemption for mankind.” Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Blessed Lord Jesus, thank you for bearing our sins and washing them away with your blood, once and for all! You paid the ultimate price for sin, which man had incurred without a means of settlement. Now, I’m washed, sanctified, and justified, free from sin, death, and destruction. Your Name be praised and adored forever!

FURTHER STUDY: || Hebrews 9:11-14 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; 12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption [for us]. 13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: 14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? ||

|| John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. ||

|| Colossians 1:12-14 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins: ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 20:1-16 & Job 19-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 7:36-50 & Joshua 5

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2023

GIVE JOYFULLY IN FAITH

Monday, July 10th.

Pastor Chris

Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:7).

The story of Abraham in Genesis 22 helps us to better understand Paul’s words in our opening scripture. After years of waiting to have a child, Abraham and Sarah eventually gave birth to Isaac in their old age. But one day, God asked Abraham to offer his only son, Isaac, as a sacrifice (Genesis 22:2).

I’m aware that there’re religious books and certain movies that highlight Abraham’s disappointment upon receiving that instruction. To them, he gave Isaac reluctantly, grudgingly, sorrowfully, and regretfully. No, he wasn’t sorrowful; he did it by faith.

Remember the Bible calls Abraham the father of faith; he was a man of faith who demonstrated his faith that God could raise Isaac from the dead, and symbolically, that’s exactly what happened: “By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had received the promises was about to sacrifice his one and only son…Abraham reasoned that God could raise the dead, and figuratively speaking, he did receive Isaac back from death (Hebrews 11:17-19 NIV).

Abraham trusted completely in the Lord and offered Isaac cheerfully. No wonder, in the Lord’s impending judgement against Sodom, He deliberated, “…Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do?” (Genesis 18:17).

God wouldn’t leave Abraham out of His plans; He wouldn’t do without him. That’s exactly what the Word says in 2 Corinthians 9:7 AMPC: “...for God loves (He takes pleasure in, prizes above other things, and is unwilling to abandon or to do without) a cheerful (joyous, “prompt to do it”) giver [whose heart is in his giving].”

We’re Abraham’s seed. Like him, we give in faith; we’re cheerful, joyous, “prompt to do it” givers. We give from the heart, and nothing is ever too much for us to put into the spread of the Gospel. The result is a life of ever-increasing greatness, relevance and impact in the Kingdom of God. Hallelujah!

The clock is fast ticking and the windows of opportunity for preaching the Gospel are fast shutting down! The time is now. Click here to give at least one of Rhapsody of Realities Today: https:///44f4OGS

CONFESSION

I give cheerfully for the propagation of the Gospel, and as a result, the Lord multiplies the fruits of my righteousness, even as He has made all grace available to me, to have all sufficiency in all things. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Acts 20:35 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive. ||

|| Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go [and] sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come [and] follow me. ||

|| Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. ||

IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BORN AGAIN, RECEIVE YOUR SALVATION NOW...

Join Pastor Chris as he Prays for you and leads you in THE PRAYER OF SALVATION today, click here: https:///3XlaiwZ

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 20:17-38 & Job 22-24

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 8:1-10 & Joshua 6

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2023

JESUS—THE FIRST TO BE BORN AGAIN

Tuesday, July 11th .
Pastor Chris

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth… (Revelation 1:5).

When I was a much younger Christian, as I went about preaching to people, asking them to receive Christ’s salvation and be born again, some of them confronted me with the question: “Why should I be born again, when even Jesus wasn’t born again?”

From my limited understanding at the time, I answered that Jesus didn’t have to be born again, because He was the Son of God. But as I studied the Bible, I found out Jesus had to be born again, and He was indeed born again. The question that this may immediately bring to your mind would be: when was He born again?

According to our opening scripture, Jesus was born again the day He was raised from the dead. So why did Jesus have to be born again? The answer is simple: He needed to be born again because He was made sin for us on the Cross. The Bible records that God “...made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him” (2 Corinthians 5:21).

Jesus took on our nature as our perfect substitute. He took our place and became ‘us’ on the cross. When God looked at Jesus on that cross, He saw you; He saw me; He saw every man, woman, boy, and girl ever born, and that’ll ever be born into this world. Our sins were laid on Him and He died in that state—our sin bearer—and was buried for us.

But thank God it didn’t end there! When He had paid the full penalty for our sins, the Bible says He was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father for our justification: “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life” (Romans 6:4).

He needed to be raised from the dead into a new life, the resurrection life, to prove that what He did for us was adequate for our justification. He’s called “the first begotten of the dead”; that means the first to come out of spiritual death and be born again. He heads up the new creation. Glory to God!

PRAYER

Righteous Father, I thank you for the vicarious death and sacrifice of Jesus in my behalf by which I’ve been made righteous. Now, through His glorious resurrection, I live the divine life, reigning and ruling with Him from the heavenly realms, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 1:18 NKJV And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence. ||

|| Romans 8:29 AMPC For those whom He foreknew [of whom He was aware and loved beforehand], He also destined from the beginning [foreordaining them] to be molded into the image of His Son [and share inwardly His likeness], that He might become the firstborn among many brethren. ||

|| Acts 13:33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 21:1-16 & Job 25-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 8:11-18 & Joshua 7

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:06am On Jul 12, 2023

RESPOND WITH THE WORD

Wednesday, July 12th .
Pastor Chris

The sower soweth the word. And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts (Mark 4:14-15).

Matthew 13:1-23, Mark 4:1-20, and Luke 8:4-15 record a simple story Jesus used to illustrate and teach spiritual lessons: the parable of the sower. In explaining the parable, Jesus said the seeds that fell by the wayside represented those who hear the Word of God and don’t understand it. Thus, Satan comes immediately and steals the Word from their hearts (Mark 4:14-15).

This means Satan is watching out for the Word. When the Word of God comes to you, Satan comes also. Recall that the first time the Word of God came to Jesus openly, Satan came also. In Matthew 3:17, God said from heaven, “this is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

Immediately, Satan also came and tempted Jesus, saying, “…If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread” (Matthew 4:3). He challenged the Word that came to Jesus. But Jesus responded with the Word, saying, “…It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God” (Matthew 4:4). He affirmed scriptures back to Satan.

When the Word comes to you about the glory or the power of God for your life and future, receive it with your spirit, and through meditation, drive it deep into your heart. Refuse to allow Satan to steal or take the Word away from you; he will try. He’ll throw his darts at you like missiles. But do what Jesus did; respond with the Word!

The Word of God in your mouth is the sword of the Spirit that cuts the adversary in pieces and discomfits his agenda, stratagems and manoeuvres. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, by your Spirit, I have an accurate understanding of the Word and apply it rightly to produce results in my life, family, ministry and all that concerns me. I hear and receive the Word into my heart with faith, meekness and gladness for it to take root in me and produce the fruits of what it talks about, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. ||

|| Ephesians 6:16-17 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: ||

|| Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 21:17-36 & Job 29-31

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 8:19-25 & Joshua 8

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2023

*RECREATED IN CHRIST*

Thursday, July 13th .
Pastor Chris

_*For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live] (Ephesians 2:10 AMPC).*_

Observe that the apostle Paul didn’t say “We were or we shall be God’s own handiwork.” He uses the present tense to describe that right now, God has His label on you. In other words, no matter where you go in this great world, in the realms of the spirit, they recognize who you are because God’s label is on you.

You’re recreated in Christ Jesus. Someone might say, “But God created everything, so everyone is his workmanship.” That’s different from Paul’s thoughts. There was the first creation in the book of Genesis, but Paul’s emphasis was on a special creation—a recreation in Christ Jesus—those of us who are born again.

Then he tells us the purpose of this new birth: that we may do those good works which God predestined and planned beforehand for us, taking paths which He prepared ahead of time. Hallelujah! Again, this shows that for those of us that have been recreated in Christ, God has prepared our paths—everything about our lives—to be excellent and full of glory.

That’s not all; we’re to live, not just life, but the “good life” which He prearranged and made ready for us to live. Now, you can better understand why sickness, disease, infirmity or poverty shouldn’t be a part of your life. Let this be your confession. Every so often, declare, “I’m recreated in Christ, for beauty and for glory; good things are in my path, and the righteousness of God is expressed in and through me always.” Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*Dear Father, thank you for I’m your excellent handiwork, fashioned for good works, and to live the good life which you prearranged for me. I refuse to succumb to sickness, disease, or the elements of this world, because you’ve made me superior to them and the corrupting influences and negativities in this present world of darkness. Glory to God!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *James 1:18 TPT* God was delighted to give us birth by the truth of his infallible Word so that we would fulfill his chosen destiny for us and become the favorite ones out of all his creation! *||*

*||* *Ephesians 2:10 TPT* We have become his poetry, a re-created people that will fulfill the destiny he has given each of us, for we are joined to Jesus, the Anointed One. Even before we were born, God planned in advance our destiny and the good works we would do to fulfill it! *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 21:37-22:1-21 & Job 32-35

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 8:26-39 & Joshua 9

_*🌟You Are Blessed To Be A Blessing! Let Your Light So Shine Before Men By Sharing With Everyone As We Turn Our World To The Righteousness And Fear Of God!🌟*_

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2023

*WE WERE IN HIM*

Saturday, July 15th .
Pastor Chris

_*But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink (Ephesians 2:4-5).*_

What a profound portion of scripture we just read! The Apostle Paul explains a spiritual truth that emphasizes our union with the Lord in His crucifixion, death, burial and resurrection when he said, _*“Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ…”*_ (Ephesians 2:5).

When Jesus was on the cross, we were the ones on the cross; He was our substitute. When He died, we were in Him. When He was buried, in the mind of justice, we were all buried. When He went to hell and defeated Satan and the demons of darkness as Paul detailed in Colossians 2:15, in the mind of God, we were in Him. We defeated Satan in Christ.

Then the Bible shows that God raised Jesus from the dead; when that happened, we were raised together with Him. Ephesians 2:6 says, _*“And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.”*_ This is how God sees us now. Everything that Jesus did was for us—the whole world; we were in Him.

Think about it: Jesus rose from the dead with a new life—the resurrection life; that’s the life we have in us today, because as He is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). When you received Christ, you didn’t receive the life with which Jesus went to hell; you received the life of the righteous Jesus without sin.

He went to hell with our sins, defeated the devil, paid the full penalty for sin, and came back to life as the righteousness of God. Hallelujah! Now, by virtue of the New Birth, we also have become the righteousness of God in Him: _*“For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him”*_ (2 Corinthians 5:21).

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, thank you for the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus that ushered me into a newness of life. I’m seated together with Christ in dominion and great glory, far above all principalities, powers, might, and every name that is named. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Romans 6:4 AMPC* We were buried therefore with Him by the baptism into death, so that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glorious [power] of the Father, so we too might [habitually] live and behave in newness of life. *||*

*||* *Romans 4:25 AMPC* Who was betrayed and put to death because of our misdeeds and was raised to secure our justification (our acquittal), [making our account balance and absolving us from all guilt before God]. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 4:24 AMPC* And put on the new nature (the regenerate self) created in God's image, [Godlike] in true righteousness and holiness. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 23:12-35 & Job 40-42

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 9:1-9 & Joshua 11

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:33am On Jul 16, 2023

*KEEP YOUR HEART SANCTIFIED*

Sunday, July 16th .
Pastor Chris

_*Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life (Proverbs 4:23).*_

The word 'keep' in the opening scripture doesn’t mean to hide something. The Hebrew word is “nâtsar” and it gives the picture of a stronghold mounted over something valuable. Thus, you’re to mount guard over your heart; keep your heart sanctified with the Word.

The reason the Bible places a premium on mounting guard over your heart—maintaining a perfect heart—is that out of it are the issues of life. Everything flows from your heart. In other words, everything you need for life is actually in your heart right now.

Everywhere you would ever go, everything you would ever have, everything you’d ever enjoy in this world is in your heart. The Bible says He has set eternity in our hearts (Ecclesiastes 3:11). The Kingdom of God is in our hearts (Luke 17:21). What then are you supposed to do?

Fill your heart with the Word so only good will always come forth from your heart. Never let anything unwholesome take root in your heart. Pride, anger, malice, bitterness, hatred—these are poisonous to the heart.

Philippians 4:8 gives us an idea of what God wants you to fill your heart with: things that are honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous and praiseworthy. Nothing meets this qualification better than God’s Word. That’s why you must allow the Word of God to dwell in you richly (Colossians 3:16).

*CONFESSION*

*My thoughts are renewed by the Word, and therefore filled with things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of a good report, virtuous and praiseworthy. I think on the Word, as it creates and produces in me ideas and pictures of success, endless possibilities and victories, love and fellowship with God. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Romans 12:2* And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. *||*

*||* *1 Timothy 4:15* Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all. *||*

*||* *Luke 6:45* A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 24:1-27 & Psalms 1-6

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 9:10-17 & Joshua 12

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:48am On Jul 18, 2023
*Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional​​*

_​​Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD_

_Tuesday, 18th July 2023_

*THE TRUE ROYAL “BLOODLINE”*

_But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God's] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light_ *(1 Peter 2:9 AMPC)*

The verse we just read is absolutely profound! How I jumped, ran, skipped and shouted for joy at such a sublime discovery many years ago when I first read itas a young lad. I’m still so stirred and excited each time I meditate on it. We’re of the true royal bloodline.

First, observe that the apostle Peter didn’t say, *“But you shall be”;* rather, he says, *“But you are!”* That’s not a promise but a present-hour reality. Nobody knows you better than God. His Word is a mirror, and now the mirror is showing and describing how God sees you. You’re a royal priesthood; you’re royalty.

This is far bigger and more transcendent than all the royal families of the world put together. Theirs is just a matter of political position. But ours is the result of our divine ancestry. Read our opening scripture again; it says *“But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God's] own purchased, special people….”*

How were you purchased? The Bible says, *“You must know (recognize) that you were redeemed (ransomed) from the useless (fruitless) way of living inherited by tradition from [your] forefathers, not with corruptible things [such as] silver and gold, But [you were purchased] with the precious blood of Christ (the Messiah), like that of a [sacrificial] lamb without blemish or spot”* (1 Peter 1:18-19 AMPC).

The blood of Jesus represents His life; that’s your true value. And because of that blood with which you were purchased, you live above the corrupting influences ofthis world. Yours is the true royal bloodline. Your heavenly Father is the Monarch of the universe, and you’re His heir—His purchased, priceless possession!

*PRAYER*

_Dear Father, I thank you for the blood of Jesus gives me remission, justification, redemption, access, fellowship, cleansing and the blessings of the New Testament. I’m born of His Word, a new creation, superior to Satan, the world and its failing systems and elements. Blessed be God!_

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*1 Peter 1:18-19* Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; *19* But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

*1 Peter 2:9 NKJV* But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

*1 Year Bible Reading Plan :* Acts 25:13-26:1 & Psalms 11-16

*2 Year Bible Reading Plan :* Luke 9:28-36 & Joshua 14

*Get Your PDF JULY 2023 Rhapsody Copy on This link: https://distribution.rhapsodyofrealities.org/rin/partykels64 today​​*

*Follow Pastor Chris: http://pastorchrislive.org*

*For a daily article reading and feedback: www.rhapsodyofrealities.org*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:32am On Jul 19, 2023

SPIRITUAL INSIGHT AND UNDERSTANDING

Wednesday, July 19th .
Pastor Chris

For this cause we…do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding (Colossians 1:9).

The Spirit, through the apostle Paul, prayed an insightful prayer for the Christians in Colossae, that they might be filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. It lets us know that there's such a thing as spiritual understanding, just as there’s a natural understanding.

It takes the Holy Spirit to open your eyes and give you spiritual understanding. He unveils mysteries and secrets of the Kingdom to you. He’s the Spirit of truth, and part of His ministry in your life is the unveiling of truth. It brings to mind another prayer of the Spirit through Paul in Ephesians 1:17 AMPC: “For I always pray to God…that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him.”

Without the understanding and insight that the Spirit gives, your interpretation of life would be ordinary, mundane and useless. It will be difficult to grasp spiritual realities.

Consider the disciples of Jesus for example; though they had been with the Master, they didn’t understand many things that He taught them, because they hadn’t received the Holy Spirit. When He spoke of His death, burial and resurrection, they grappled with it, because they lacked spiritual insight and understanding at the time.

That’s how come even after He rose from the dead, some of them still doubted. But after His resurrection, when He came among them, the Bible says “…HE BREATHED ON THEM, AND SAITH UNTO THEM, RECEIVE YE THE HOLY GHOST” (John 20:22). What He did was to open their understanding by the Holy Spirit so they could receive and comprehend spiritual realities. From then on, they had spiritual insight; they understood the words of Jesus.

When the Holy Spirit comes into your life, He gives you understanding so you’re no longer in the dark about God’s Word, life, or anything. Through that insight and understanding, you know the paths of life that bring success, joy, victory and prosperity; you’re led in wisdom, glory and righteousness. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the precious gift of the Holy Spirit who grants me spiritual insight, sets me on the right course, and makes me a master in life. Christ is my wisdom, and I live a glorified life in and through the Word, by the power of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. ||

|| Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. ||

|| Ephesians 1:17-18 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 26:2-18 & Psalms 17-18

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 9:37-48 & Joshua 15

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2023

*A MOST SUBLIME AND IMPERIAL IDENTITY*

Friday, July 21st .
Pastor Chris

_*Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified (Romans 8:30).*_

The Amplified version of the opening text says, _*“And those whom He thus foreordained, He also called; and those whom He called, He also justified (acquitted, made righteous, putting them into right standing with Himself). And those whom He justified, He also glorified [raising them to a heavenly dignity and condition or state of being].”*_

Observe the explanation of the word “Glorified”; it says,
_*“…[raising them to a heavenly dignity and condition or state of being].”*_ In other words, when you were born again, when you came to Christ and received eternal life, you were brought into a life of heavenly dignity. We have the most sublime and most imperial identity!

The apostle John explains the fellowship that has ushered us into this life of glory: _*“That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ”*_ (1 John 1:3). The word translated “fellowship” is the Greek, “Koinōnia.” It also means partnership. So, he’s dealing with comradeship.

Thus, our fellowship, partnership or comradeship is with the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ. Peter says we’re called to glory and excellence: _*“For His divine power has bestowed upon us all things that [are requisite and suited] to life and godliness, through the [full, personal] knowledge of Him Who called us by and to His own glory and excellence (virtue)”*_ (2 Peter 1:3 AMPC).

*CONFESSION*

*Thank you, Father, for the awesome fellowship and comradeship in Christ, with your divine life in my spirit. This imperial union with divinity makes me indestructible, and eternally victorious. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Psalm 82:6* I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High. *||*

*||* *John 1:12* But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: *||*

*||* *2 Peter 1:4* Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 27:1-26 & Psalms 21-22

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 10:1-9 & Joshua 18

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2023

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome DSc DSc DD

Saturday, July 22nd 2023

BORN OF HIM

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God (John 1:12-13).

The Christian is not an ordinary person. He’s born into God’s class. Being born again made you a partaker of the divine nature; an associate of the God-kind (2 Peter 1:4). When you were born of your biological parents, you became an associate of the human-kind; you became as human as your parents that gave birth to you.

However, that human life you got from your parents was depraved, death-doomed, and corruptible. Therefore, it needed to be supplanted by the life and nature of God. It’s the reason Jesus said, “Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again” (John 3:7).

Now that you’re born again, the indomitable, incorruptible and transcendent life of God has supplanted the human life. This absolutely beggars the natural mind; to think that in reality, we’re literally sons of God—born of Him.

No wonder John cries out, “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God…Beloved, now are we the sons of God…” (1 John 3:1-2). The word translated as “Sons” is the Greek, “teknon”; it actually refers to someone that is born of another, in contradistinction to the Greek “huois”, which may not be ‘sons’ by birth.

The apostle John uses the word “teknon” to emphasize that you’re actually born of God. Everything in life reproduces after its kind. An eagle reproduces eagles, a dog gives birth to dogs, and humans give birth to humans. Now, since God gave birth to us, who are we?

The Lord Jesus, quoting the psalmist, gives us an answer. He said, “...Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?” (John 10:34). Think about yourself the same way you’d think about Jesus when He walked the earth; how He lived, His extraordinary walk! The scripture declares: “...as he is, so are we in this world” (1 John 4:17). Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the vital experience of eternal life which has completely inundated my entire being—spirit, soul and body! I walk in righteousness, glory and victory, as your divinity is fully expressed in and through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
|| 2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. ||

|| John 10:33-36
The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? ||

|| 1 John 5:11-12
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>
Acts 27:27-44 & Psalms 23-25

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>
Luke 10:10-24 & Joshua 19

Extract From Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:46am On Jul 24, 2023

*ACTUATE YOUR POTENTIAL*

Monday, July 24th .
Pastor Chris

_*For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (Ephesians 2:10).*_

Potential is a latent ability, a hidden power that hasn’t been developed. It is that unused ability, hidden away in the inner recesses of your heart, mind, and soul. Potential is what you could be that you aren’t yet, what you could do that you haven’t done, or everything inside you that is yet to be actuated. Potential doesn’t refer to the successes you’ve achieved, but the ones that are possible that you’re yet to achieve.

Many have lived and died without actuating their potential or fulfilling God’s dream for them; many have died without becoming what He wanted them to be. Nothing could be more miserable than that! How would you feel if, at the judgment seat of Christ, you’re shown everything you could have been, and the possibilities you could have fulfilled but that were never actuated?

So, learn about the real you through the Word and stand up to be what the Word has described you to be: one with limitless possibilities and ability to do more and be more.

Remember the words of the Lord Jesus in John 12:24. He said, _*“Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.”*_

Consider a fruit-tree seed: That seed has the potential of not just becoming a tree, but a forest. Every tree has the potential of a forest. God doesn’t only reserve the rights, but also intends to hold men accountable for their potentials. We’re dealing here with your potential in God. The Bible says, _*“For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body…”*_ (2 Corinthians 5:10).

At the Judgment, some are going to see all that they were meant to be that they never became, all they could have said that they never said, and all they could have done that they never did. So make up your mind you’d be everything God has chosen you to be. Trust the Holy Spirit to help you see and live to your fullest potential and fulfil your destiny and calling in Christ.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, thank you for helping me to live to my fullest potential and fulfil my destiny and calling in Christ. I’m running my race swiftly, pressing towards the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus, under the inspiration of your Spirit and guidance of your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *2 Thessalonians 1:11* Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of [this] calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of [his] goodness, and the work of faith with power: *||*

*||* *Colossians 4:17* And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it. *||*

*||* *Philippians 2:12-13* Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 28:17-31 & Psalms 30-31

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 10:38-42 & Joshua 22

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2023
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*GIVE IT YOUR ALL*

Wednesday, July 26th

Pastor Chris

_*For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life (2 Corinthians 1:cool.*_

In Acts 19, Luke vividly captures for us some of the Apostle Paul’s unpleasant experiences as he went about preaching the Gospel. He talked about his personal risks and imprisonments, the riot orchestrated by Demetrius the silversmith, and, in the 22nd chapter, how a commander ordered that he be taken into the barracks to be flogged and interrogated.

No wonder Paul himself recounts, _*“…in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft”*_ (2 Corinthians 11:23). In his first epistle to the Corinthian church, Paul recalls his experience at Ephesus and said, _*“…I have fought with beasts at Ephesus…”*_ (1 Corinthians 15:32). In his second epistle, he narrated how in Asia, it became so bad that he felt he and his companions were on death row, but graciously had supernatural deliverance (2 Corinthians 1:8-9).

This same Gospel has been committed to your trust; will you take it lightly or put your all into it? Would you stick out your neck to preach the Gospel to your co-workers or business associates even if it means losing your job or losing out on business contracts you’ve so much desired?

How about your family members who aren’t yet born again? Would you go all out for them, or remain quiet to avoid being hated, disliked or ostracized? There’re those who for the fear of losing the relationships they’ve built, will never witness to their friends. How sad!

You’re a witness to your generation, and the Lord will hold you responsible as their witness. You’ve got to be committed to bringing salvation to those in your world. What you’re into isn’t about saving your head; it’s not about the comforts of life or the benefits you get out of it, no! You’re not into this for what any man can give you, but for the honour and glory of Christ the Lord.

_*It's happening this Friday-sunday! Register for the Forthcoming healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris & Submit your Prayer Request today @ http://healingstreams.tv/zone/ISOLO1A (Registration is FREE)*_

*PRAYER*

*Dear Lord, there’re no limits to how far I’m willing to go for this priceless Gospel that has been committed to my trust. I preach it boldly in the power of the Spirit, delivering many from the kingdom of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *2 Corinthians 5:18-19* And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 9:16-17* For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation [of the gospel] is committed unto me. *||*

IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BORN AGAIN, RECEIVE YOUR SALVATION NOW...

Join Pastor Chris as he Prays for you and leads you in THE PRAYER OF SALVATION today, click here: https:///3XlaiwZ

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Romans 1:18-32 & Psalms 35-37

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 11:14-26 & Joshua 24

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2023

*HAVE A RESURRECTION CONSCIOUSNESS*

Thursday, July 27th .
Pastor Chris

_*But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead (2 Corinthians 1:9).*_

The Bible tells us that God asked Abraham to offer up Isaac, his only son, whom he had at an old age. Abraham didn’t hesitate or complain; as he went ahead to offer Isaac, God promptly stopped him. As the book of Hebrews reveals, Abraham had Isaac raised back to life.

As far as God was concerned, it was a resurrection because Abraham had totally given up Isaac. It was God who said, “Abraham, stop! Don’t hurt the child.” Abraham had faith in the resurrection. The Bible says, _*“For he reasoned that God was able to raise [him] up even from among the dead. Indeed in the sense that Isaac was figuratively dead [potentially sacrificed], he did [actually] receive him back from the dead”*_ (Hebrews 11:19 AMPC).

It’s the same thing that Paul was talking about in the opening scripture where he narrated how he and his companions were so weighed down beyond their strength, and their situation was so devastating that they felt within themselves the very sentence of death.

So instead of trusting in and depending on themselves, they depended on God who raises the dead. What a mindset! They had given up on life as far as they were concerned; they had the sentence of death in themselves but they had a resurrection consciousness.

That’s just like Jesus who gave Himself up, knowing that the Father will raise Him back to life! We’re the children of faith, the children of Abraham, and we act like Abraham. We carry the resurrection consciousness in our spirits.

In that condition, nothing is kept back from the Lord, because you know that He is the God who raises the dead! Anything He asks you to give is multiplied back to you a thousandfold and more. Abraham offered Isaac and he became the father of many nations. His descendants became as countless as the sand on the seashore.

So, serve the Lord truly, joyfully and fully. The very idea to give your all to Him shouldn’t trouble, destabilize or give you sleepless nights when you have the resurrection consciousness. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I have the resurrection consciousness, being convinced that you’re able to raise the dead. Therefore, I’m always active in my service to you, in truth, with all my heart, rejoicing in hope, and patient in times of trouble. I remain steadfast and unmovable, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Corinthians 15:13-18* But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: 14 And if Christ be not risen, then [is] our preaching vain, and your faith [is] also vain. 15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not. 16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: 17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith [is] vain; ye are yet in your sins. 18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 15:58 AMPC* Therefore, my beloved brethren, be firm (steadfast), immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord [always being superior, excelling, doing more than enough in the service of the Lord], knowing and being continually aware that your labor in the Lord is not futile [it is never wasted or to no purpose]. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Romans 2:1-29 & Psalms 38-41

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 11:27-36 & Judges 1

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:05am On Jul 28, 2023

HE’S FOREVER THE SAME

Friday, July 28th .
Pastor Chris

And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God? (Mark 12:24).

The Bible says, “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever” (Hebrews 13:cool. Therefore, what He did in Bible days, He’s still doing today; He’s consistent. His Name has the same power, the same authority to unstop deaf ears, open blind eyes, heal lame legs, restore maimed limbs and even raise the dead as it did in Bible says.

The Bible says, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved” (Romans 10:13). This applies to “anybody” and it’s true and still relevant. So, it doesn’t matter how bad you or others might think your case is; if you’d call upon the Name of the Lord, He’ll hear and answer you.

The Name of Jesus saves, delivers, protects, heals, preserves and makes whole. Perhaps the doctors have given up on you or on a loved one to die, maybe because of kidney failure, a heart disease, or a nervous breakdown. Don’t fret; our Lord is gracious, kind and all-powerful! Call on His Name and there’ll be a change.

Remember that there is no document in the world that is truer than the Bible—the Word of God. God’s Word is His will. And we know through His will that anybody who calls on Him shall be saved. All you have to do is believe; receive His message—His plan for you to walk in divine health and victory—and act on it.

Mark 9:23 says, “…If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” These words aren’t mere clichés; they came right out of the lips of the Master; they’re forever true. He said, “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away” (Matthew 24:35, Mark 13:31, Luke 21:33). He’s consistent. Blessed be His glorious Name forever!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for giving us the Name of Jesus, a name which has proven its power, consistency, reliability, and dependability from age to age, and its capacity and ability to alter and effect changes in hopeless situations and produce miracles. I walk in health, strength and vitality; I establish your will and righteousness in my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Psalm 119:89 For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. ||

|| Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father. ||

|| Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 3:1-31 & Psalms 42-44

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 11:37-44 & Judges 2-3

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (Reply)

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 333
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.