Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (250569 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*�HIS BODY AND BLOOD�*

*SUNDAY, MARCH 3RD*.

*PASTOR CHRIS*

_*The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? (1 Corinthians 10:16).*_

Being born again, not only is it your right to take the Holy Communion, it’s also compulsory, for it’s a participation in the body and blood of Christ. As seen in our opening verse, the cup of blessing is actually the Communion of the blood of Christ. Likewise, the bread, which we break, is the Communion of His body. This means we’re one with the Lord. His victory is our victory; His ability is our ability. All that He is, He is in us, and we’re complete in Him. Amazing reality!

These are our affirmations as we partake of the Communion; we’re to be mindful of our oneness with the Lord, and our triumphant life in Him. “What if a Christian has done something wrong, can he still partake of the Communion?” Yes. He should repent of his sin immediately and not miss the opportunity to partake of the Communion, because the blood of Jesus was shed for the remission of sin; the Communion is a demonstration of faith in the blood of Christ for redemption.

“But I thought the Bible says, ‘Don’t take the Communion when you’re not worthy; meaning when you’ve sinned?’” someone queries. That’s not what the Bible says. The Spirit of God, writing through Paul to the Corinthian Church, didn’t say, “whosoever shall eat this bread or drink this cup, being unworthy.” Being unworthy means the person isn’t qualified to eat the bread or drink the cup; every Christian qualifies to take the Communion. What the Bible says is that it shouldn’t be done “unworthily,” and there, the Apostle Paul was addressing the impropriety reported of the Christians in Corinth as they took the Communion (1 Corinthians 11:18-34).

Taking the Communion is something that must be done reverently and meditatively; in a heart of worship and holiness, knowing the significance of the body and blood of Christ—the fellowship and eternal redemption it provides. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for the body of Jesus that was broken for me, and His blood that was shed for the remission of my sins. I’m forever grateful for my oneness with you, and for your glory in my life. Now I have a brand new life of righteousness, with dominion over sin, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Corinthians 11:27-30* Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink [this] cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of [that] bread, and drink of [that] cup. 29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 30 For this cause many [are] weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. *||*

*||* *Matthew 26:26-28* And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed [it], and brake [it], and gave [it] to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. 27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave [it] to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; 28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 10:1-31 & Numbers 11-13

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 19:23-30 & Exodus 12
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:30am On Mar 04, 2019
A GIFT FOR ALL.

Monday, March 4th.

Pastor Chris

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).

Romans 6:23 says, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Eternal life is God’s gift to the world, not to Christians. You become a Christian only after you’ve received eternal life, which is the life and nature of God. What Jesus came to do, the salvation He brought, was for the whole world. So, in the mind of justice, the whole world has been saved, because Jesus paid the price for every man’s sin. This is legal salvation. Vital salvation is only received by personal faith in Jesus Christ.

Unless one acknowledges, and accepts His vicarious sacrifice, he won’t experience the vital reality of the finished works of salvation in his personal life. That’s where we come in; those of us who have become Christians have a responsibility to tell the world what Jesus did. Many don’t believe because they haven’t heard. Romans 10:14 sums it rightly: “How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?”

They’ve got to hear that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life, and that He’s made that life available to everyone. It’s a gift; therefore, they don’t have to work for it; all they need is to receive it. Romans 10:9-10 says, “…if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” That’s how simple it is to receive this glorious, wonderful gift of eternal life, and become an associate of the God-kind.

The human life is depraved, degenerate, and broken; but God has provided another life, the transcendent life, which He wants all men to have and live. It’s the life of absolute victory, glory, righteousness, and dominion in Christ; it makes you indestructible and supernatural, and it’s only available in Christ.

PRAYER

I thank you, precious Father, for sending Jesus to die for me, making it possible for me to have eternal life. This life is working in every fibre of my being, repelling sickness, disease, infirmity, death, poverty, and everything that’s inconsistent with the provisions of the divine life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Get ready for a glorious experience with Rhapsody Of Realities March Edition, click on the link below to download your complete PDF copy for FREE and be a blessing to someone by sharing the link: http:///2FDyOoj

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. ||

|| 1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 10:32-52 & Numbers 14-15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 20:1-16 & Exodus 13
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

A LIFE OF POWER OVER SIN

TUESDAY, MARCH 5TH

PASTOR CHRIS

...if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved (Romans 10:9).

Jesus died to save man from sin, but salvation from sin wasn’t enough. We were free from sin and the consequences of sin, but we weren’t free from the power of sin. The resurrection of Jesus gave us a new life and power over sin. Thus, the power to live above sin came from the resurrection; the resurrection brought us a new life of righteousness!

This is why it’s compulsory that we understand that true salvation is based on our faith in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. If anyone believes in the death and doesn’t believe in the resurrection, their salvation isn’t complete, because the resurrection is what gives us eternal life.

We read in our opening verse, “…if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Verse 10 continues, “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” From the foregoing, we observe two things that are involved in salvation: you must confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord of your life, and believe that God raised Him from the dead. When a man fulfils both, he can then declare, “I’m saved,” for with that, he’s at once ushered into a new life; a life of righteousness, with power over sin.

PRAYER

I pray for souls around the world today, that their hearts be open to receive the Gospel, as the Word is brought to them in diverse means. The veil is removed from their hearts, and the light of the glorious Gospel shines through, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 6:4|| Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. ||

|| Romans 10:9-10 NIV|| If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

||1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>|| Mark 11:1-26 & Numbers 16-17

||2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>|| Matthew 20:17-23 & Exodus 14
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:47am On Mar 06, 2019

� BEAUTIFYING YOUR SPIRIT�

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6TH

PASTOR CHRIS

When Moses came down from Mount Sinai carrying the two Tablets of The Testimony, he didn’t know that the skin of his face glowed because he had been speaking with GOD (Exodus 34:29 MSG).

Man is a spirit being and not a physical body. Many, however, have put a premium on their outward appearance; they go through rigorous exercises and dietary plans; some even go through severe surgical procedures to maintain or enhance their physical looks.

But you see, don’t be carried away by all the praise you might receive for your outward appearance. The truth is, there’s no glory like that of your spirit. That should be your dream: beautifying your human spirit!

1 Peter 1:23 says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” Thus, you’re born of the Word, and contemplating the Word should be a priority. When you study the Word or receive its ministry in teaching or preaching, it glorifies or beautifies your spirit. You’re strengthened, energized and invigorated for greater works.

Moses had an experience recorded in Exodus 34. He had spent so much time (forty days and forty nights) with God on Mount Sinai, receiving the Ten Commandments. When he came down from the mountain, his face radiated the glory of God, such that everyone who saw him couldn’t look at him.

Moses had to wear a veil to shroud the glory that had rubbed off on him (Exodus 34:29-33). That’s the effect of deep contemplation and meditation on the Word. 2 Corinthians 3:18 says, “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”

The Word of God is where the glory is, and the New Covenant is far more glorious. As you receive the Word, at your quiet time, devotion, or church services, the intensity of the glory in your life is increased; you’re enraptured, beautified, and enveloped by His glory.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your Word, which causes your glory to shine forth with much intensity in my life and in all that I’m connected with. As I meditate on the Word of faith, I experience victory, divine health, and blessings! My life is an expression of your supernatural grace, glory, perfection, beauty and righteousness. I’m continually metamorphosed from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Timothy 4:15|| Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

John 1:14|| And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

2 Timothy 3:15-16|| And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

||1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>|| Mark 11:27-12:1-17 & Numbers 18-19

||2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>|| Matthew 20:24-34 & Exodus 15
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2019
PRAY FOR YOUR ENEMIES…NOT AGAINST THEM .

Thursday, March 7th .
Pastor Chris

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh (Galatians 5:16).

Sometimes, some Christians, while praying, would say, “Whatever evil my enemies have planned against me, Lord, give them double! Anyone who wants me dead, let that one rather die a sudden death!” No, this isn’t the right way to pray as a Christian; not when you’re full of the Spirit!

Those who pray like that are praying according to the desire of the flesh, not according to the Spirit. Our opening verse says, “...Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust (desire) of the flesh.” It’s the desire of the flesh to see the death of your enemies, but the desire of the Spirit is to see their salvation.

When you pray against your enemies, that’s walking in the flesh; that’s praying in the flesh. What God wants is for us to pray in the Spirit: “Praying always with all prayer and supplication IN THE SPIRIT…” (Ephesians 6:18). Stay in the Spirit; don’t be perturbed by whatever your enemy may be scheming against you.

Jesus said, “Pray for,” not against, your enemies: “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you” (Matthew 5:44). You may feel hurt, and upset or angry, but refuse to hate. You’re too full of love to hate or curse anyone. You’re too sweet in your spirit to be bitter or take record of the wrongs done to you.

Don’t give attention to your adversaries, for they don’t count. It makes no difference how many people gang up against you, they’re not a factor. You’ve been raised together with Christ! Greater is He that’s in you than he that’s in the world. Read the words of David in Psalm 27:2: “When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.”

There was no need for him to pray against his enemies; they simply took their place: they stumbled and fell. That’s the fate of anyone who professes to be your enemy. If they don’t repent, they’re doomed. But your role is to pray for them, hoping God would grant them repentance unto the acknowledging of the truth.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your love that’s shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit, and for the fullness of Christ in my heart. Your love is daily expressed through me in my thoughts, words, and actions. I’m riding through life gloriously, making progress with giant strides, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Proverbs 24:17 GNB Don't be glad when your enemies meet disaster, and don't rejoice when they stumble. ||

|| Luke 6:27-28 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, 28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. ||

|| Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue [that] shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This [is] the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness [is] of me, saith the LORD. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 12:18-44 & Numbers 20-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 21:1-11 & Exodus 16
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
STAND UP FOR JESUS .

Friday, March 8th .
Pastor Chris

For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us (Isaiah 33:22).

The Bible says Jesus has been placed “high above all other government and authority and power and dominion, and every title of sovereignty used either in this Age or in the Age to come” (Ephesians 1:21 WNT). For that reason, it makes no difference what the title is; be it President, Prime Minister, President General, Chief Judge, etc., Jesus is above them all. He’s above every title of sovereignty and government. Now, what does this mean for the Church?

Remember, He’s the head, and the Church is His body; He and the Church are one; we go by the same name. Thus, in union with Him, the Church is above, and has a say in, any and every government in this world. Therefore, those who think the Church is helpless, beggarly, and weak, must think again. Read our opening scripture; it says, “For the LORD is our judge (that’s the Judiciary), the LORD is our lawgiver (that’s the legislature), the LORD is our king (that’s the executive)….”

Jesus and the Church have a say in every arm of government. He’s the Judge, the Lawgiver, and the King! Have these in your mind, and stand up for Jesus and the Church everywhere, irrespective of the opposition. If you stand up for Him, He’ll stand for you.

Jesus said, “...All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth” (Matthew 28:18). Then in the next verse, He said, on the basis and authority of that power, “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations….” Your country isn’t left out; you have authority in His Name. Read also what He said in Matthew 28:20, “…lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”

Refuse to be intimidated by any law, regulation, or policies that are against the Gospel; keep serving the Lord faithfully. But control and influence the government and leaders in your prayers and the exercise of spiritual authority in the Name of Jesus Christ.

CONFESSION

The Lord is my salvation; I’ll trust and not be afraid, for He’s my strength, my song and my refuge. The Gospel is prospering in, and through me, penetrating the hearts of men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father. ||

|| Jeremiah 1:10-12 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant. 11 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. 12 Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 13:1-37 & Numbers 22-23

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 21:12-17 & Exodus 17
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2019

� HAVE NO CARES WHATSOEVER �

MONDAY, MARCH 11TH

PASTOR CHRIS

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God… (Philippians 4:6-7).

If, indeed, you found out that God has blessed you with so much, and you have all the resources you require for anything whatsoever, how would you live every day? Would you still be worried over anything? I’m sure you wouldn’t! I mean, you have everything, and are able to enjoy everything that God has blessed you with on earth; you wouldn’t care about a thing in the world!

But did you know that’s how you’re expected to live every day? You ought to have no cares whatsoever, because God, indeed, already blessed you with everything: every resource—spiritual and physical—that you require to live a godly and successful life. Those who don’t have this consciousness are the ones who get agitated and worried in life.

The Lord Jesus said in Matthew 6:25, “Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on….” This is your ticket to the worry-free life. Read His words in Matthew 6:32 as He continues on the same subject: “…for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.” How beautiful this is!

Before you were born, God already knew everything you’d ever need, and in His love, He made them available to you in Christ, even before you ever had the sense or “faith” to consider asking Him. He said in 1 Corinthians 3:21, “...all things are yours.” No wonder David could say with such confidence, “The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want” (Psalm 23:1).

In your life, refuse to worry; it’s something you have to consciously practise. Have confidence in the Lord, and in all that He’s done for you and made available to you in Christ Jesus. Instead of worrying, which wouldn’t change your situation in the first place, turn your petitions to the Lord; with thanksgiving, present your requests to Him.

Choose the life of blessings and reject worry and anxiety. You’ll be amazed at the doors that’ll open to you; the blessings of God that’ll begin to work in your life without restraint. Praise God forevermore!

CONFESSION

I have all that pertain to life and godliness; all things are mine. My mind is stayed on the Lord, and His Word; thus, the blessings of God in Christ are working in my life without restraint. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

|| 1 Peter 5:6-7|| Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. ||

|| 2 Peter 1:1-4|| Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ: 2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, 3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. ||

|| Matthew 6:31-34|| Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [is] the evil thereof. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

||1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>|| Mark 14:53-72 & Numbers 29-31

||2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>|| Matthew 22:1-14 & Exodus 20
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:46am On Mar 11, 2019

� HAVE NO CARES WHATSOEVER �

MONDAY, MARCH 11TH

PASTOR CHRIS

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God… (Philippians 4:6-7).

If, indeed, you found out that God has blessed you with so much, and you have all the resources you require for anything whatsoever, how would you live every day? Would you still be worried over anything? I’m sure you wouldn’t! I mean, you have everything, and are able to enjoy everything that God has blessed you with on earth; you wouldn’t care about a thing in the world!

But did you know that’s how you’re expected to live every day? You ought to have no cares whatsoever, because God, indeed, already blessed you with everything: every resource—spiritual and physical—that you require to live a godly and successful life. Those who don’t have this consciousness are the ones who get agitated and worried in life.

The Lord Jesus said in Matthew 6:25, “Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on….” This is your ticket to the worry-free life. Read His words in Matthew 6:32 as He continues on the same subject: “…for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.” How beautiful this is!

Before you were born, God already knew everything you’d ever need, and in His love, He made them available to you in Christ, even before you ever had the sense or “faith” to consider asking Him. He said in 1 Corinthians 3:21, “...all things are yours.” No wonder David could say with such confidence, “The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want” (Psalm 23:1).

In your life, refuse to worry; it’s something you have to consciously practise. Have confidence in the Lord, and in all that He’s done for you and made available to you in Christ Jesus. Instead of worrying, which wouldn’t change your situation in the first place, turn your petitions to the Lord; with thanksgiving, present your requests to Him.

Choose the life of blessings and reject worry and anxiety. You’ll be amazed at the doors that’ll open to you; the blessings of God that’ll begin to work in your life without restraint. Praise God forevermore!

CONFESSION

I have all that pertain to life and godliness; all things are mine. My mind is stayed on the Lord, and His Word; thus, the blessings of God in Christ are working in my life without restraint. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

|| 1 Peter 5:6-7|| Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. ||

|| 2 Peter 1:1-4|| Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ: 2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, 3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. ||

|| Matthew 6:31-34|| Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [is] the evil thereof. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

||1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>|| Mark 14:53-72 & Numbers 29-31

||2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>|| Matthew 22:1-14 & Exodus 20
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:40am On Mar 12, 2019
WALK IN HIS LIGHT .

Tuesday, March 12th .
Pastor Chris

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh (Galatians 5:16).

The reason some Christians find themselves struggling with the flesh is that they’re not living the Word (James 1:22). The Word of God is clear: Walk in the Spirit, and you’ll not fulfil the lusts or desires of the flesh, as our opening verse states.

Some have been trying to crucify the flesh for a long time to no avail. God never told us to crucify the flesh, because the flesh has already been crucified; it happened the moment you were born again. Galatians 5:24 says, “And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.”

So, if you’re struggling with the flesh, simply stop; just act on the Word; walk according to the life and nature of God that’s in your spirit. 1 John 1:7 tells us to walk in the light, as He (God) is in the light; in other words, walk in the light of God’s provisions for you in Christ, as revealed in the Word.

For example, Romans 6:14 says, “For sin shall not have dominion over you…”; therefore, if you find yourself struggling with a sinful habit, don’t become frustrated! Use the Word. Affirm, “I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; sin has no power over me. I refuse to be entangled by any yoke of bondage. I put a stop to this habit, in Jesus’ Name.” Make this declaration and begin to walk in its light, and sin shall not lord it over you. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for enlightening me on the path of life through your Word; your Word is light and full of glory. I walk in the light of my righteousness, exercising dominion over Satan, sin, and the flesh with its affections and lusts. I’ve overcome the world, and I live triumphantly every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, ||

|| Romans 6:14-18 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. 15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. 16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? 17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 15:1-20 & Numbers 32-33

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 22:15-22 & Exodus 21
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2019

�THE MOMENT OF FAITH� .

Thursday, March 14th .
Pastor Chris

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure (Philippians 2:13).

In Jude 1:20, we read something striking; it says, “But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost.” The word, “building” as used by the Apostle Jude doesn’t mean building something afresh or from scratch; it’s the Greek word, “epoikodomeo.” It means to build on, or build upon; building on an already existing foundation.

Now, the Bible lets us know that God has dealt to every man the measure of faith (Romans 12:3); the faith given to you by God is the foundation you need to build upon for a life of success, prosperity, victory, divine health and glory as God wants.

Oftentimes, as you hear God’s Word, faith comes to you strong, and you’re inspired to take certain actions. That’s your moment of faith; that’s the time you must act. If you delay, that faith could wane or dissipate, because it came in the Word that you heard at that time. What you do when faith comes to you like that is to take action, and then keep feeding your faith to keep it virile.

Our theme verse says God is the one that works in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure. All that time you were inspired and thought to do something for the Lord or take an action for the Gospel, it was God working His purpose in you. Once you’ve taken the steps, don’t let your faith down; build on it, because there’s more to do; keep the faith on. This is where some miss it; they don’t realize that they have to build their faith continually; so, they find themselves vacillating, staggering at the Word of God through unbelief.

When you hear God’s Word and faith comes to you, act immediately; hold on to the vision, and let nothing stop you. Maybe it’s a teaching about giving, and your faith is stirred up to give, go ahead and do so immediately; seize that hour of faith and act on the Word.

Never let the zeal of your faith wane. Keep your faith afire; build and nourish it with the Word of God. Don’t allow space for negative thoughts that’ll breed doubts, and delay your blessing for acting on the Word.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you, for you take pleasure in my prosperity. Thank you for your blessings that I receive and enjoy today, and for showing me the key to a victorious faith-walk, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 10:17 So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. ||

|| James 1:22-25 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. ||

|| Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 16:1-20 & Deuteronomy 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 22:34-46 & Exodus 23
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:14am On Mar 18, 2019

|� YOU REPRESENT HIM �|

MONDAY, MARCH 18TH

PASTOR CHRIS

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him (Colossians 3:17).

The verse above is quite instructive; it says, “Whatsoever”; that is, anything you do, whether in word or deed, it should be in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Why? Because you’re in Him; you’re born of Him. He said, “I am the vine, ye are the branches…” (John 15:5). 1 Corinthians 6:17 says, “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.” We’re in an inseparable union with Him. Your conduct, manner of life, and character should always reflect Him, because you’re His icon; you represent Him.

Christ should, and must, be seen and heard in you. Jesus said he that has seen me has seen the Father, because He epitomized the Father; He was the Father’s reflection; His glory; the express image of His person (Hebrews 1:3). Today, you live in the earth, and do whatever you do as the representative of Jesus; you function in His Name.

Therefore, live and talk as a God-man. This consciousness brings a different perspective to your character. Read our theme verse again: it says live, talk, conduct your life in the Name of the Lord Jesus! Think about it: how many hurtful or abusive remarks can we make in His Name? None! How much untoward conduct can you display in His Name? None! When you talk and act in the Name of Jesus, the result is excellence; He’ll be heard in your speech, and seen in your actions.

Live every day as a conscious representative of Jesus Christ. Never forget who you are; don’t take a holiday from your identity with Him. Let your Christ-character be consistent wherever you go. When you’re in church, at home, office, marketplace, wherever you are, your communication and actions should be the same—gracious, kind, excellent—in the Name of the Lord.

CONFESSION

I’m an ambassador, a conscious representative of Jesus Christ, living in His Name! My communication and actions aptly depict my union and oneness with the Lord. And as God’s Word gets into my spirit, I’m transformed into the same image, from glory to glory, by the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Ephesians 5:1-2 NLT|| Imitate God, therefore, in everything you do, because you are his dear children. 2 Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God. ||

|| Matthew 5:48|| Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. ||

|| Colossians 1:27-28|| To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

||1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>|| Luke 2:1-20 & Deuteronomy 11-12

||2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>|| Matthew 24:1-11 & Exodus 27
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2019
ALL THAT TRULY MATTERS.

Friday, March 22nd.

Pastor Chris

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad (2 Corinthians 5:10).

As a Christian, every opportunity of service that God gives to you is important, and it means a lot in the Kingdom. You should realise that each one of us is going to give an account to God for the life we lived and for all He asked us to do. You’ll give an account to Him for your participation in the ministry of the Gospel; that’s what we read in our opening verse.

Sometimes, when we’re involved in something, whether an activity or a project, we often become oblivious of some important realities. People aren’t able to often stand outside of themselves to examine their ways and actions. And so, not many realise that their actions are a message every day, for which they must give an account to God.

You have to remember that your service of God, and to God, is written in God’s Book. Every word spoken, every act of your life, is in God’s Book. Your story is being written by God; you inspire that story. He has a plan that He’s already written concerning you, but you write your own story too every day in the way and manner you live your life.

One day, there’ll be a comparison between the life God drew up for you, the life He ordained for you, and what you eventually turned out to be; how you eventually lived. And your reward will be in line with how the life you lived measured up to the life He drew up for you.

The most important thing in your life is to discover God’s purpose for you, and fulfil it. Nothing on earth compares with serving the Lord and living for Him. Nothing could be better for time and eternity than to live for Jesus Christ; He’s all that truly matters: “And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again” (2 Corinthians 5:15).

CONFESSION

I’m risen with Christ, and my affection is set on things above, where Christ sits at the right hand of God. I love you Lord with all my heart, and living for you is all that matters to me; to be relevant to the expansion of your Kingdom, and the establishment of your righteousness on earth. Hallelujah!

Enjoy the fullness of your possession in Christ, click to download for FREE here: http:///2FDyOoj

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 3:12-15 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 10:31 AMPC So then, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you may do, do all for the honor and glory of God. ||

|| Colossians 3:1-4 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 4:14-44 & Deuteronomy 22-24

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 24:45-51 & Exodus 31
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2019
SATURDAY, MARCH 23rd

THE DIVINE LIFE IN YOU.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life… (1 John 5:13).

As a Christian, what you have isn’t a combination of the divine and human life; you don’t have two lives, but one—the divine life. This divine life and nature of God in your spirit has an impact on your physical body. The human life is sustained by blood (Leviticus 17:11). That’s the reason blood diseases are very deadly, because they attack the whole body.

When Jesus died on the Cross, something interesting transpired. A Roman soldier thrust a spear through His side, and “blood and water gushed out.” His heart had ruptured, and all His blood drained out. His body was buried without blood. When He was raised from the dead, the resurrected body of Jesus had no blood.

Where then did the life of the body of Jesus come from? After all, He didn’t come back to life as a Ghost, He resurrected in flesh. The Bible tells us He was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father; that’s the Holy Ghost! The Holy Ghost overshadowed the dead body of Jesus, quickened it, and Jesus came back to life; His body being without blood.

Now that you’re born again, you have the same life with which Jesus was raised from the dead. Romans 8:11 says, “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.” This has already happened! Your physical body, your hitherto death-doomed and death-prone body has been rejuvenated, reinvigorated, and vitalized by the Holy Ghost who lives in you.

This is the reason sickness, for the Christian, is estranged; it’s an anomaly; it’s not supposed to be, because the life in you is divine. Hallelujah! Meditate on this truth, and endorse it in your personal life and you’ll forever live above sickness, disease, defeat and all the depravities that affect the human nature.

CONFESSION

I’ve got the life of God in me; it’s in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. I live above sickness, disease, defeat and all the depravities that affect the human nature, as a result of the divine life and nature of God in me. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

1 John 5:11-13 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 5:1-16 & Deuteronomy 25-27

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 25:1-13 & Exodus 32
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:41am On Mar 24, 2019
CROWNED WITH GLORY AND HONOUR .

Sunday, March 24th .
Pastor Chris

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

Many think that Christianity restored us back to what Adam and Eve used to be or had in the Garden of Eden, but that’s not true. What we have is a far greater glory (2 Corinthians 3:10). Being born again, you’re not born after the first Adam but after the second and last Adam, Jesus Christ. The Scripture says, “...The first man, Adam, became a living person. But the last Adam—that is, Christ—is a life-giving Spirit” (1 Corinthians 15:45 NLT).

I want you to carefully note the tenses in Romans 8:30 as we read this time from the Weymouth New Testament: “...and those whom He has pre-destined He also has called; and those whom He has called He has also declared free from guilt; and those whom He has declared free from guilt He has also CROWNED WITH GLORY.” Here, we identify vital realities concerning the new creation, which are the results of Christ’s redemptive work. One of them is that you’ve been crowned with glory. That means you’ve been brought into a life of beauty and excellence.

Furthermore, in 1 Peter 5:10, we read that God has called you to His own eternal glory in Christ Jesus. The same truth is highlighted in 2 Peter 1:3: “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” You’ve been glorified, not with any lesser glory, but with the same glory that is on Jesus. He said in John 17:22: “And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them....”

“But doesn’t the Bible say in Romans 3:23 that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God?” someone may ask. That was before Jesus came. All men became separated from the glory of God because of sin, but Jesus, through His death, nailed sin to the Cross and brought us into glory; not the glory that Adam and Eve had, but His own glory. He glorified you with Himself.

Referring to Jesus, Hebrews 2:9 tells us that God crowned Him with glory and honour. Then in 1 John 4:17, we read that as He is, so are we in this world. Blessed be God! You’re crowned with glory and honour just like Jesus. Your life isn’t for reproach; it’s for glory, beauty, excellence and honour. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

My life is excellent and full of glory; I’m crowned with righteousness and honour, and the pleasure of the Lord is prospering through me. Christ is exalted in me today and evermore; my life is for His glory. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Peter 5:10 AMPC And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace [Who imparts all blessing and favor], Who has called you to His [own] eternal glory in Christ Jesus, will Himself complete and make you what you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen, and settle you. ||

|| 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own [a]purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 5:17-39 & Deuteronomy 28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 25:14-30 & Exodus 33
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:06am On Mar 27, 2019
HE SETTLED THE SIN-PROBLEM .

Wednesday, March 27th .
Pastor Chris

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23).

Some people only think of God’s wrath. They believe He’s fuming at the world from heaven, looking forward to the day He’ll finally execute judgement on man and this sinful world; no! God isn’t concerned about sin as many think. He was concerned about sin, and His concern made Him send Jesus.

Today, the emphasis is no longer on the wages of sin, which is death, but on the gift of God, which is eternal life through Christ Jesus (Romans 6:23). God wants the world to receive the salvation which He already made available in Christ Jesus. The Bible says He’s unwilling that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance (2 Peter 3:9).

When Jesus died on the Cross, the problem of sin was dealt with forever. The death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ brought an end to sin and brought us into the life of righteousness: “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him” (2 Corinthians 5:21).

God isn’t mad at you; He settled the sin-problem in, and through Jesus Christ. Now you can appreciate why He said, “…sin shall not have dominion over you…” (Romans 6:14). What you need do is trust His righteousness; trust what Jesus came to do! You’re the fruit—the result of Christ’s redemptive work. Accept and walk in His righteousness, and live continually in His love, glory, and grace.

2 Corinthians 5:19 says, “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.” Think about it: God isn’t even mad at the sinner, let alone you that are His offspring! Therefore, rejoice and be glad; your heavenly Father loves you, and never holds you accountable for your sins. The Bible says, “...If, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life” (Romans 5:10). How gracious and kind He is!

CONFESSION

My heavenly Father loves me; and I serve Him with gladness, pleasing Him in all things! I’m His crown and beauty; His righteousness spreads through me. His grace and love reaches out to the nations through me; I’m His light in a dark world! Through me, the Kingdom of God is established in the earth and in the hearts of men. Praise God forevermore!

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) ||

|| Romans 6:11-13 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 13 Neither yield ye your members [as] instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members [as] instruments of righteousness unto God. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 7:1-35 & Deuteronomy 33-34

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 26:14-25 & Exodus 36
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:54am On Apr 01, 2019
YOU’RE A LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT

Monday, April 1st 2019

Pastor Chris

So it is written: “The first man Adam
became a living being”; the last Adam, a
lifegiving spirit (1 Corinthians 15:45
NIV).

Jesus Christ is the last Adam. He’s the life-giver;
and because He lives in you by the Holy Spirit,
and has given you the same life as His, you’re a
life-giver now.

We tell people that the Christian isn’t an ordinary
person; he’s one with the Lord, on the same mission
and purpose with the Lord. In John 10:10 NIV, the Lord
Jesus declared, “…I have come that they may have life,
and have it to the full.” He left no one in doubt as to
His purpose: He came to give eternal life to those who
would believe in Him. He gave further confirmation to
this truth when He said, “My sheep hear my voice, and
I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them
eternal life…” (John 10:27-28).

No wonder He’s described in our opening
scripture as the life-giving Spirit. Now that you’re born
again, you’re one with Christ. 1 Corinthians 6:17 says,
“...he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.” You’ve
become one spirit with the Lord; as He is, so are you (1
John 4:17); therefore, you’re a life-giving spirit. Not only
has He made you a partaker of His life, you’re also a
dispenser or distributor of eternal life.

It’s your life’s purpose to bring the lost into the
life of righteousness through the Gospel. 2 Timothy
1:10 lets us know that Jesus Christ has abolished death,
and brought life and immortality to light through the
Gospel. Eternal life is unveiled through the preaching of the Gospel. You bear the words of life. As you speak,
salvation and the righteousness of God are revealed.

Jesus said in John 20:21, “…as my Father hath
sent me, even so send I you.” He’s chosen you to
manifest the God-life to the nations. He’s sent you as a
bearer of His Gospel, to bring the lost into the liberty of
the sons of God—into the glorious life in Christ. Praise
God!

CONFESSION
As Jesus is, so am I; I’m a life-giving spirit; a dispenser
and distributor of eternal life, and the eternal realities
of the Kingdom. I bring joy to many today as I share
the Gospel with them, which is the power of God
to transform their lives, and catapult them into their
inheritance in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Timothy 1:9-10; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
(10) But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

John 3:16; For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 Corinthians 15:45-49 AMPC
Thus it is written, The first man Adam became a living being (an individual personality); the last Adam (Christ) became a life-giving Spirit [restoring the dead to life]. [Gen. 2:7.]
(46) But it is not the spiritual life which came first, but the physical and then the spiritual.
(47) The first man [was] from out of earth, made of dust (earthly-minded); the second Man [is] the Lord from out of heaven. [Gen. 2:7.]
(48) Now those who are made of the dust are like him who was first made of the dust (earthly-minded); and as is [the Man] from heaven, so also [are those] who are of heaven (heavenly-minded).
(49) And just as we have borne the image [of the man] of dust, so shall we and so let us also bear the image [of the Man] of heaven.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 9:1-17 & Joshua 10 -12

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 26:69-75 & Leviticus 1
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:15am On Apr 02, 2019
HE’S REALLY NOT WORKING TODAY

Tuesday, April 2nd
Pastor Chris

For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his (Hebrews 4:10).

Our opening verse reveals something striking that many in the Church today need to understand. God isn’t in heaven, troubled about how to fix things in the world and help his children that are in one predicament or the other. Rather, He’s in heaven resting. He’s done everything He ever needed to do for you to have and enjoy life to the full, and now He’s taking a chill; resting.

You might say, “But when I have a situation, and I pray to God, who miraculously intervenes, doesn’t that mean He’s done something?” No, He didn’t do anything. You only activated your faith to receive what He’s already done. You might query further, “But the Apostle Paul said, ‘Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us’ (Ephesians 3:20). Doesn’t it show that God still does things today?” Notice the latter part: He does whatever you require Him to do for you, according to His power that’s at work in you, not according to the power He wields in, or from heaven. That’s why when such miracles happen, He gives you the credit. He told us to heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils (Matthew 10:cool. He didn’t say, “Pray to me to do them.”

There’re certain things that are permissible at the lower levels of spiritual understanding. For example, we can say in a crusade meeting, “God is going to heal you today,” and diverse healing miracles will take place. But that’s a lesser truth. In Genesis 1:16, we read about greater light and the lesser light. Light stands for truth. Lesser and generic truths are for the babies in Christ; so you tell them, “God is going to heal you.”

But the more you delve into the Word of God, the more you realise that God is really not “doing” anything for anybody today in the sense that many understand it. He’s already done and fulfilled everything in Christ Jesus! He’s not making any effort to heal you or give you anything. 2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness….” He’s already done it! What you need now is to act on the Word and walk in your inheritance. Be all He’s made you, and enjoy all that He’s made available to you in Christ.

CONFESSION

Blessed be God! I live the transcendent life of glory; I’m triumphant in Christ, always, in every place, and in all things. I’m more than a conqueror! His divine power has given me everything I need for life and godliness. I have, and I’m enjoying, life to the full. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Peter 2:1-2 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings, 2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: ||

|| Matthew 6:25-26 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? 26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? ||

|| Ephesians 1:3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ: ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 9:18-36 & Joshua 13-15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 27:1-10 & Leviticus 2
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2019
Rhapsody Of Realities

MANIFESTING AND REVEALING
CHRIST

Thursday, April 4th 2019

Pastor Chris

For we which live are alway delivered
unto death for Jesus’ sake, that the life
also of Jesus might be made manifest in
our mortal flesh (2 Corinthians 4:11).

Christianity is the manifestation of the
Christ-life in you; Christ alive in
you—working in and through you—touching
and changing lives through you. This is the essence of
the Christian life: Christ taking up His abode in your
spirit, making you His living tabernacle.

This is the reason whatever God needs to do on
earth today is only possible through His children; we’re
His operational centre. He lives, talks, moves, touches,
and blesses through us. The prophet said, “…he shall
see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure
of the LORD shall prosper in his hand” (Isaiah 53:10);
we’re that seed. Hallelujah! You’re His beauty, His
trophy, and outstretched arm.

Jesus said in John 15:5, “I am the vine, ye are
the branches….” The branches are the fruit-producing
part of the vine. Thus, you reveal the glory and beauty
of Christ. That glory is in your spirit, where Christ lives.
Christ in you is what produces the glory that’s seen on
the outside. Look inwards, into your spirit, and see the
glory within; reveal the same to your world.

True spiritual growth is determined by the extent
to which Christ is revealed through you—the
manifestation of His person and character through you.
This is why you must consciously allow His Word to
dwell in you richly. Keep studying and meditating on
the Word, for the Lord and His Word are one. The more you know Him through fellowship, the more He’s
revealed in you and through you.

CONFESSION
Christ has taken up His abode in my spirit, and I’ve
become His living tabernacle, and operational centre,
living the Christ-life, and unveiling His character,
glory, wisdom, grace, and righteousness. Through
me, His beauty and perfections are revealed in my
world, in an ever-increasing measure through the
ability of the Holy Spirit at work in me, in Jesus’
Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 4:10-11; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

Colossians 3:3-4; For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
(4) When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Luke 10:1-24 & Joshua 20-22

Matthew 27:26-37 & Leviticus 4
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2019
WALKING IN GRACE

Sunday, April 7th
Pastor Chris

For out of His fullness (abundance) we have all received [all had a share and we were all supplied with] one grace after another {and} spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing {and} even favor upon favor {and} gift [heaped] upon gift (John 1:16 AMPC).

God’s grace is supernatural! It brings favour, prosperity, health and supernatural increase. It’s the manifestation of the love, compassion and power of God; the outward reflection of a divine influence in the human spirit. This supernatural grace, which the Apostle Paul speaks about in our opening scripture, has been bestowed upon you.

Grace brings acceptability, honour and dignity; it attracts the right people, circumstances and resources in line with God’s purpose, into your life. Even in challenging situations, grace gives you the advantage and causes you to rise above every adversity.

Grace differentiates you in the world; it sets you apart for glory and excellence. There’s absolutely nothing in this world, including its fame or fortune, that could be compared with what the grace of Jesus Christ has delivered to you. No wonder Paul the Apostle counsels in 2 Corinthians 6:1, “We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain”; but rather, “...be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus” (2 Timothy 2:1).

To be strong in the grace of God is to walk in the fullness of His grace. Being the seed of Abraham, the grace for prosperity is working in you too. That grace puts you ahead and positions you for success like it did for Isaac, who sowed in a time of famine and reaped a hundredfold harvest in the same year (Genesis 26:12-13).

PRAYER

Dear Father, I rejoice for the grace that you’ve greatly lavished upon me, and declare that my life is the manifestation of your glory, virtue, excellence and greatness as I walk in your love. Your grace and peace are multiplied in my life through the increased revelation of your Word granted me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Corinthians 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, [be] with you all. Amen. ||

|| Zechariah 4:7 TLB Therefore no mountain, however high, can stand before Zerubbabel! For it will flatten out before him! And Zerubbabel will finish building this Temple[a] with mighty shouts of thanksgiving for God’s mercy, declaring that all was done by grace alone.”* ||

|| Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 11:14-36 & Judges 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 27:55-66 & Leviticus 7
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:11am On Apr 08, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE APRIL PDF => https:///2HHaRNN)

DIVINE TRANSPORTATION BY THE HOLY GHOST .

Monday, April 8th .
Pastor Chris

So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the LORD was strong upon me (Ezekiel 3:14).

Not many in the Church are yet acquainted with the ministry of the Holy Spirit in divine transportation. Read about John in the Book of Revelation; he was in the isle of Patmos, and suddenly, he was divinely transported to God’s presence (Revelation 1:9-11).

Another example is Philip. Acts 8:39 says, “And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.” The Spirit of the Lord carried Philip physically and took him somewhere else (Acts 8:40). Remember, Philip was born again and had the Holy Spirit in him. The Spirit carries out this ministry in us to achieve His purposes in the earth through us.

2 Corinthians 13:14 declares: “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.” The word translated, “communion” is from the Greek “koinonia” and it means, amongst other synonyms, communication, in which is transportation. The Apostle Paul was praying that the Church would actively experience divine Holy Ghost transportation.

As you yield to the sway of the Spirit in your life, there’s no telling how mightily He’d use you. Beyond inspiring and blessing you, He can divinely transport you in the spirit to accomplish divine tasks in distant lands. Right in your closet, as you pray by the Holy Ghost, you can touch lives and change things thousands of miles away Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, what a privilege and blessing it is to enjoy deep, heartfelt, passionate, and intense fellowship with you through the Holy Ghost! Through this fellowship, I’m divinely transported to higher realms of influence, glory and blessings. Thus, I touch lives, transform nations and impact the world with the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. ||

|| Acts 8:39-40 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing. 40 But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea. ||

|| Genesis 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he [was] not; for God took him. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 11:37-54 & Judges 5-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 28:1-10 & Leviticus 8
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2019

�LOVE AND VALUE YOURSELF � .

Tuesday, April 9th .
Pastor Chris

That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus (Philemon 1:6).

As a new creation in Christ Jesus, you’re peculiar. There’re so many good things inside you, and there’s so much that the Lord has ordained your life for. He didn’t create you for nothing; you’re valuable to Him. Therefore, you must love and value yourself, because you exude the glory of God.

God reigns, establishes, and spreads His righteousness on earth today through you. Revelation 5:10 says Christ has made us “...kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.” In 1 Corinthians 15:25, we read that “…he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.” Jesus isn’t physically present on earth today, yet He’s reigning through you. In Christ, you’ve been made a king-priest unto God (Revelation 1:6). The glorious Gospel of the blessed God has been committed to your trust.

Now, if the Lord would rely on you this much, reigning through you, and committing such glorious Gospel to your trust, then you’re truly valuable to Him. Therefore, accord yourself the same value. Think, talk, walk, and live as someone special, for indeed you are. You’re a custodian of divine knowledge and of Kingdom realities; how big that is!

The Bible says God spreads the beautiful and pleasant fragrance of His knowledge through you in every place: “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place” (2 Corinthians 2:14). It’s your ministry, calling, and responsibility to make the Word known to the world. Therefore, love Him, and love what He made—YOU!

Enjoy every moment of your life. Appreciate you and appreciate others around you. Challenge your mind in the positive direction of life and you’ll be amazed at the results. You’re God’s best.

Never judge yourself by what people say about you; what matters is what God thinks of you. And you know what? He thinks highly of you, which is why He invested so much in you. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Blessed Father, I rejoice to know that I’m the expression of your glory and grace, and that your righteousness is revealed in and through me. I walk in the consciousness of my triumphant life in Christ, enjoying my glorious inheritance, whilst displaying the virtues and perfections of divinity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. ||

|| Ephesians 2:10 AMPC For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live]. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 12:1-21 & Judges 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 28:11-20 & Leviticus 9
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:57am On Apr 12, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE APRIL PDF => http:///2hcmFLe)

HE RUNS THE WORLD THROUGH YOU

Friday, April 12th
Pastor Chris

The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD’S: but the earth hath he given to the children of men (Psalm 115:16).

If you owned a house and leased it to someone, it would remain yours; nonetheless, for the period of the lease, you can’t manage or run the house. The lessee exercises authority over the property and runs it according to the terms of the lease agreement.

In the same way, God has given man this world to run, and for the time being, He can’t run the world. The time will come for Him to run the world but until then, you and I have the divine responsibility to run the world for Jesus Christ, and He’ll hold us accountable for how we ran our world.

Many, including some Christians, analyze the events and happenings in the world and wonder why God isn’t “doing” anything to right the wrongs. Well, if you’re waiting on God to do something, you’re making a mistake. He needs you. He doesn’t, and wouldn’t do anything without you, until the lease runs out, and a new earth takes its place. However, until then, the responsibility is ours to dominate and rule this world in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Look at it this way: God wants the whole world saved, and sent Jesus to give His life for man’s salvation, yet He tells us to pray and intercede for the lost. Why does He want us to pray for them? Why doesn’t He just make their already legal salvation a vital experience? It’s because He needs the right to take action on man’s behalf; so, He charged us to pray.

Take your place as a joint-heir with Christ and fulfil your purpose here on earth. Romans 8:19-21 puts it in perspective; it says, “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.”

The Father looks to us to deliver His creation from the bondage of corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m your seed, prolonging your days in the earth. Thank you for your power at work in me, and your glory revealed through me. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I fulfil my divine responsibility of bringing men and women into their inheritance in Christ, through the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Isaiah 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put [him] to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see [his] seed, he shall prolong [his] days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. ||

|| Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure. ||

|| Psalm 115:15-16 Ye [are] blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth. 16 The heaven, [even] the heavens, [are] the LORD'S: but the earth hath he given to the children of men. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 13:1-21 & Judges 12-13

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 1:29-39 & Leviticus 12
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:48am On Apr 15, 2019
YOUR TRUE VALUE DEFINED .

Monday, April 15th .
Pastor Chris

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him (Romans 5:8-9).

The Bible speaks of the Father’s love poured out lavishly in Jesus Christ. Such extraordinary love did He express toward us, that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. He didn’t die for us because we were living right; He did it while we were yet sinners. That’s indescribable love, but it describes our value.

When you know who Jesus is, and the fact that He actually gave His life to save you, you’ll understand what God thinks about you; how He values you. His vicarious death defines your value. He thought you were worth His life; therefore, He gave His life in your place. This shows that you’re as valuable to God as Jesus is. No wonder the Lord Jesus, pouring out His heart to the Father in prayer, wanted the world to know that the Father loved us even as He loved Him (John 17:23).

How inspiring it is to know that Jesus gave His life, so that you may have it. The life you ought to live now should be the life of the Son of God; live His dream. Paul boldly declared in Galatians 2:20: “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.”

Don’t live a lesser life. Live God’s dream. He considered you valuable, and gave Himself for you. 1 Peter 1:18-19 says, “Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.”

PRAYER

Blessed Father, thank you for your unfailing love; it surrounds me like a shield and I soar in its comfort and bliss forever. This love compels me to preach the Gospel to the lost, and turn them from sin unto righteousness, and from the power of Satan unto God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Ephesians 3:17-19 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. ||

|| 1 John 4:8-10 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 14:25-15:1-10 & Judges 19-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 2:13-22 & Leviticus 15
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by volorunfemi: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2019
HOPE ALIVE CHRISTIAN ASSEMBLY
https://hacachurch.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:53am On Apr 19, 2019
HE PAID IT ALL.

FRIDAY, APRIL 19TH

Pastor Chris

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world (John 1:29)

Perhaps you’re familiar with this beautiful song that encapsulates the vicarious sacrifice of Jesus Christ in our behalf: “He paid a debt He did not owe, I owed a debt I could not pay, I needed someone to wash my sins away. And now I sing a brand new song, amazing grace; Christ Jesus paid the debt that I could never pay….” Yes, indeed, He paid the full penalty for our sins!

When Adam disobeyed God, the inevitable consequence was spiritual death (Genesis 2:17), which is total severance or separation from God. The Bible says, “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned” (Romans 5:12). However, God immediately introduced the sacrifice of bulls and goats as atonement for sin. This was the order with the children of Israel in the Old Testament, for without the shedding of blood, there couldn’t be remission for sin (Hebrews 9:22).

Nevertheless, the Bible lets us know that the sacrifice of bulls and goats couldn’t take away sin: “For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins” (Hebrews 10:4). God then activated a grand plan for man’s total salvation by sending Jesus Christ. Man’s salvation was consummated when Jesus Christ—the Lamb of God—was offered to take away the sins of the world (John 1:29). The Bible calls Him “the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.”

By His death on the Cross, Jesus bore our sins and washed them away with His blood, once and for all time! He paid the ultimate price for sin, which man had incurred without a means of settlement. Hebrews 9:12 says, “Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.”

Christ has paid for the remission of your sins. Now, you’re washed, sanctified, and justified; free from sin, death, and destruction. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

Blessed be God! I’m washed, sanctified, glorified, and justified; I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, because Jesus bore my sins and gave me His righteousness. Now, I’m an associate of the God-kind; a participator in the divine experience, walking in newness of life, and in the light of my righteousness in Christ. Hallelujah!

Kindly download your complete PDF copy of Rhapsody Of Realities April Edition for FREE in any language of your choice which includes TeeVo, Early Reader and kiddies Rhapsody click here: http:///2FDyOoj

FURTHER STUDY: John 3:16; For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

2 Corinthians 5:19; that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

Romans 5:17-18 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 17:20-18:1-14 & 1 Samuel 8-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 3:20-35 & Leviticus 19

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:45am On Apr 21, 2019
RISEN, AND SEATED WITH CHRIST.

SUNDAY 21 APRIL
Pastor Chris

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God (Colossians 3:1).

When Jesus died on the Cross, in the mind of justice, the whole world died with Him, because He died for all men. However, Christianity didn’t start from His death, but from His resurrection. When God raised Him from the dead, you were raised together with Him, and you became a new creation, alive to God.

The new creation is the fruit of His redemption (Romans 8:23). You’ve been brought out of death—spiritual death—into life! You came alive with Christ; with His resurrection life. Knowing that you’ve been raised together with Christ, and seated with Him in the heavenly realms, the Bible says you should seek those things which are above. Have the consciousness of one who’s seated together with Christ in the place of dominion, glory and power. It’s a place where there’s no darkness, no sickness, no defeat, and no pain; a place of absolute mastery and authority.

The Bible says Jesus is seated at the right hand of God (the right hand of power). This means He has authority over all creation; over all of heaven and earth. But guess what? God has lifted us up into glory along with Christ. We sit with Him in the heavenly realms of power, dominion, and majesty (Ephesians 2:6). We occupy the same position of authority, with the power of attorney to act in His stead. What a blessed reality!

PRAYER

What an awesome privilege to sit together with Christ in the place of power, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that’s named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come! I function from a place of glory, power, authority, and dominion, separated from the debilitating effects of sin, corruption and darkness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Over Two Billion Copies Of Rhapsody Of Realities,The Best-Selling Daily Devotional And Bible Study Guide,Have Been Distributed In 242 Countries And Territories In Over 1000 Languages And We're Still Counting.Download Your April PDF Here https:///2TnQVSF

FURTHER STUDY: Ephesians 2:4-6; But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 2:9-10; Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Colossians 3:1-3 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 19:1-27 & 1 Samuel 14-15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 4:13-20 & Leviticus 21
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:30am On Apr 22, 2019
EAD YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

�He Did Much More�

Monday, April 22nd

Pastor Chris

Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses (Acts 13:38-39).

Always, I think about Jesus and His vicarious sacrifice in our behalf and I’m overwhelmed by how much He loves us. He took our place of judgment and condemnation, and gave us His nature of righteousness. In Him, not only have we been made righteous, we’ve been made the very epitome and expression of God’s righteousness.

2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” Many think that all Jesus came to do was to save us from sin, no; He achieved much more. He saved us from our sins so we could become sons of God. His ultimate aim was to give us the God-life, the God-nature of righteousness, so we could be in fellowship with God.

When He hung on the Cross of crucifixion, we were in Him. He was made sin for us. When He died and was buried, in the mind of justice, we all died and were buried in Him. And that was the end of sin. Our sins were buried with Him. But here’s the most sublime part: on the third day, when God raised Him from the dead, we were also raised together with Him into a newness of life. Romans 6:4 says, “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.”

Your past with all the failures, weaknesses, and defeat, were buried with Him. Now that you’re born again, you have a new life in Christ Jesus; a life of glory and righteousness. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Having been baptized into Christ in His death, and raised up with Him in His resurrection, I now walk in the newness of life. My past with all the failures and defeat are all gone, because I’m a new creation in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: *|| 2 Corinthians 5:21|| For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. ||

|| Ephesians 4:21-24|| If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. ||

|| John 1:12-13|| But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

||1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>|| Luke 19:28-48 & 1 Samuel 16-17

||2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>|| Mark 4:21-29 & Leviticus 22
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:38am On Apr 23, 2019
Free April PDF https:///2TnQVSF

HE LEADS US IN HIS LIGHT.

TUESDAY 23 APRIL
Pastor Chris

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path (Psalm 119:105).

The Word of God is light, the true light that lights every man who comes into this world. Our opening verse describes the ministry of the Word in giving us direction in life. It’s one of the things that light does: it gives direction; it shows the way. Until you turn the light on, you wouldn’t know what’s covered in darkness or which way to go.

If you’ve ever attempted to find your way in the dark, you’d agree it wasn’t without bumping into objects or obstacles that you couldn’t see as a result of the darkness. Moreover, if you were journeying in the dark, you wouldn’t know when you arrived at your destination or hit a crossroads. That’s why the personal knowledge and application of the Word of God (His light) is so important for every Christian.

Some people have their lives in jeopardy, because they’re not following the guidance and direction of the Word. They’ve thus journeyed in a different environment rather than God’s environment. Some others are journeying with a ticket to nowhere, because they ignore the Word which should light up their path and give them a destination.

Wisdom and direction come from God’s Word. As long as you live in the light that God gives, you’ll never walk in darkness. He leads us in His light. The Bible says to walk in the light as He (God) is in the light. You’re to walk in the same light in which God dwells (1 Timothy 6:16). This is possible because you’re born of the Word of God (1 Peter 1:23), which is the true light.

God has given you His Word to light up your path, so there would neither be darkness nor uncertainties as you journey through life. Therefore, being led by His light, you’d go in the direction of love, joy, righteousness, health, peace, and prosperity. Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Blessed Father, I thank you for your Word is my light and the compass by which I navigate my way through life. I do not grope or wander in the dark, because your Word illuminates my path, gives me direction and guidance, and makes me an absolute success in life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Over Two Billion Copies Of Rhapsody Of Realities,The Best-Selling Daily Devotional And Bible Study Guide,Have Been Distributed In 242 Countries And Territories In Over 1000 Languages And We're Still Counting.Download Your April PDF Here https:///2TnQVSF

FURTHER STUDY: 1 John 1:5-7; This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Ephesians 5:13; But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Psalm 36:9; For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 20:1-19 & 1 Samuel 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 4:30-41 & Leviticus 23

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:38am On Apr 24, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (APRIL FREE PDF => https://rhapsodyofrealities.org)

CHILDREN OF THE COVENANT.

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 24TH

Pastor Chris

Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed (Acts 3:25).

There’re Christians who say they have a covenant with God. They teach that since God made a covenant with Abraham, and we’re Abraham’s seed, we’re therefore automatically in covenant with God. But no; the Christian isn’t in covenant with God. You need to know who the Christian is; he’s one with Christ; he’s an associate of the God-kind. Abraham had a covenant with God, but we’re not in that covenant. Who are we? We’re children of the covenant.

We’re heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ. Galatians 3:26-29 says, “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.”

In a marriage relationship, for example, the couple sign a nuptial agreement and come into a covenant. That covenant, however, doesn’t involve their children. The children from that marriage would be the products or fruits of the covenant. Read our opening verse again, it’s clear: we’re children of the covenant that God made with Abraham and the patriarchs.

Many have written books on our covenant with God, but the danger of this misleading belief is that it places the Christian in a position below his calling and birthright. Our relationship with God is one of father and his children. Blessed thought! How wonderful to know that we’re heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ. We’re children of the covenant! We own the world and we walk in divine excellence. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

All things are mine; I have everything that I require for life and godliness, because I’m an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ. I’m rich in all things because God has caused His grace to abound towards me to be superabundantly supplied, exceedingly fruitful and productive in every good work. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: Romans 8:16-17; The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

2 Peter 1:4; Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Acts 3:25 AMPC; You are the descendants (sons) of the prophets and the heirs of the covenant which God made and gave to your forefathers, saying to Abraham, And in your Seed (Heir) shall all the families of the earth be blessed and benefited.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 20:20-21:1-4 & 1 Samuel 20-22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 5:1-13 & Leviticus 24
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
Rhapsody Of Realities

FOREVER IN HIS PRESENCE

Thursday, April 25th 2019

Pastor Chris

Know ye not that ye are the temple of
God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth
in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16).

Oftentimes, there’re Christians who, when
they come to church, would say, “Lord,
we’ve come into your presence today.”
And when they leave, they feel they’ve left the presence
of God. Some even pray for the presence of God to
come down or follow them everywhere. But as a child
of God, you don’t “come” into God’s presence nor go
from it; you’re forever in His presence.

When you come into a place, no matter where
it is, you come in, and with, God’s presence. You bear
His presence. You’re the temple of the living God, who
dwells in you by the Holy Spirit. When you were born
again, Christ took up His abode in the quarters of your
heart. He’s in you now, and you’re in Him. He didn’t
come into you to leave again after some time; He’s
forever in you.

Read the words of Jesus in Matthew 28:20; He
said, “…lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of
the world. Amen.” This was before the Holy Spirit came
to take up His abode in the quarters of our hearts. He
had said concerning the Holy Spirit in John 14:17, “…ye
know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in
you.” It’s an everlasting indwelling. The Spirit of God
dwells in you, and He’s the conveyor of the presence
and blessings of God, and all that’s been given to us in
Christ Jesus.

Have the consciousness that you’re a
God-carrying vessel, and you live in His presence every day. This is what it means to be in Christ. You’re in the
divine environment; the environment of His glory and
divine essence. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m in Christ, and Christ is in me; what a union;
and what a place to be! He’s graced my life with
His glory, with His presence, and with Himself! In
Him I live, and move, and have my being. What a blessing to be, not just a God-carrying vessel, but also
the conveyor and dispenser of His divine presence.
Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Acts 17:28; For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

John 14:16; And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Luke 21:5-38 & 1 Samuel 23-25

Mark 5:14-20 & Leviticus 25
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2019

DIVINE HEALTH.

FRIDAY, APRIL 26TH

PASTOR CHRIS

And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick... (Isaiah 33:24).

Sometimes, you find Christians who are crying to God for healing. It’s a contradiction, because the Christian is an associate of the God-kind; he’s therefore not meant to be sick. Why then are many sick? Psalm 82:5-7 gives the answer. It says, “They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.”

Ignorance has been the bane of many, because, really, the Christian has a life that isn’t susceptible to sickness or disease. It’s for the same reason that Jesus said in Mark 16:18, “…if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them….” Nothing, absolutely nothing, is supposed to hurt you enough to make you sick, let alone take your life. This is because the life in you is indestructible.

Did you know that there’s nowhere in the Scripture where God asked that you pray for healing for yourself? The reason is that divine health is your nature; you were born with it the day you were born again. In the first level of spiritual growth, you get sick and then you get well, and then the cycle continues; you’re always “believing” God for healing.

In the second and higher level, you declare, “Divine health is mine!” Your faith works for divine health. When you feel the symptoms of sickness in your body, you don’t fret; you simply declare, “In the Name of Jesus, I command the pain to cease!” and it happens!

However, you’ve got to move to the higher class, where you don’t get sick at all or recognise sickness or disease. Our opening verse says they that dwell in Zion shall not say, “I am sick.” Who are those that dwell in Zion? It’s those of us who are born again; God’s people. The Bible says in Hebrews 12:22, “But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels.” We live in Zion now; we’re at home in Christ, where sickness is illegal; it’s alien to us. If you ever feel the symptoms of sickness in your body, it’s a “lying vanity”; a mirage; shake it off in the Name of Jesus. Walk in divine health and refuse to be sick.

CONFESSION

The divine life is working in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, my entire being is vitalised by the Holy Spirit who lives in me, invigorating me through and through, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Isaiah 33:24 AMPC And no inhabitant [of Zion] will say, I am sick; the people who dwell there will be forgiven their iniquity and guilt.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 22:1-38 & 1 Samuel 26-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 5:21-34 & Leviticus 26
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:22am On Apr 29, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*||� BE FAITHFUL IN SOUL WINNING |�|*

Monday, April 29th .
Pastor Chris

_*For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek (Romans 1:16).*_

As Christians, we’ve received the mandate to take the Gospel to the ends of the earth; it’s a high calling. It’s something you’re to do with all boldness, faith, courage, and conviction. You must never be ashamed or apologetic about Christ and the message of the Gospel. Don’t be ashamed of who you are in Him, and don’t let others make you ashamed of what you believe. Paul said, _*“…I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth…”*_ (Romans 1:16).

It’s only the Gospel that can catapult the sinner into salvation and righteousness. It’s only through the preaching of the Gospel that the righteousness of God can be unveiled and embraced. So, there’re no options to the Gospel. Its power and efficacy is in controvertible. It’s the only message that, when received, makes sinners sons of God, in a moment of time.

In 2 Timothy 1:13, Paul said to Timothy, _*“Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.”*_ That means the words of the Gospel are potent, filled with inspiration, power and divine energy. No sinner should be around you over a period without being impacted by the power of the Gospel that you bear. Be determined about that. Be so fired up with the Gospel that its impact in men’s lives, and spread around the world, is all that matters to you.

The Bible says those that turn many to righteousness shall shine as stars forever (Daniel 12:3). Shine for the Master in this “Year of Lights,” by making enduring impact with the Gospel. Go the extra mile. Like Jesus, let what matter the most to you be to do the will of the Father, and finish His work (John 4:34). Let it be what you live for. He’s counting on you for the salvation of many in your world, and in the regions beyond. Therefore, be faithful in your responsibility as a soul winner.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for entrusting me with the divine responsibility of reaching those in my world and in distant lands with the message of eternal life. The light of your glorious Gospel that I bear dispels the darkness in the hearts of the unconverted, destroying the bonds of religion, and establishing them in your righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Matthew 28:19-20||* Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen. *||*

*||* *2 Corinthians 3:6||* Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. *||*

*||* *2 Corinthians 5:18-19||* And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*||1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>||* Luke 23:26-49 & 2 Samuel 4-6

*||2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>||* Mark 6:14-29 & Numbers 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (106) (Reply)

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 261
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.