Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (249902 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

�CELEBRATE YOUR ONENESS WITH HIM�.

Tuesday, April 30th .
Pastor Chris

For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones (Ephesians 5:30).

1 Corinthians 6:17 says, “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.” We’re joined to the Lord; we’re inseparably one with Him, and He’s not ashamed of our union with Him. Have you ever had a family member or a loved one, who, perhaps, due to some terrible behaviour or waywardness, you felt ashamed to be associated or identified with him or her?

Hebrews 2:11 says the Lord isn’t ashamed to call us “brethren”; that is, His brothers and sisters. Think about it: despite everything He knows about you, He still loves you and celebrates His oneness with you. He’s so united and identified with you that He’s given you His Name to live by. The Bible says He’s touched with the feeling of our infirmities (Hebrews 4:15).

Your oneness with the Lord is the greatest and most honourable thing you could ever imagine. Celebrate it. Seize every moment to glorify Jesus Christ in, and with your life. Nothing could be more transcendent than being an associate of the God-kind; one in whom Christ literally dwells. You’re God’s house; He lives in you, talks in, and through you. He isn’t complete without you.

This should help you understand your importance and relevance to Christ. You’re in Him, and He’s in you. Through you, He’s able to express His love and righteousness to others. You’re His extension in the earth, because you hail from Him and are connected to Him. He said in John 15:5, “I am the vine, ye are the branches…” ; the vine and the branches are of the same stalk. It’s the Father’s grand design for Him to need us just as we need Him: He’s our glory as we are His glory.

In John 17:19-21, Jesus prayed for us thus, “…as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us….” This prayer was fulfilled when the Holy Spirit came to live in us; we’ve become one with divinity. 1 Corinthians 12:13 says, “For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body….” You’ve been literally mingled with the Spirit as one divine creation. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION

I’m joined to the Lord, and one spirit with Him; in Him I live, and move and have my being. God lives in me; He talks in and through me. His glory is all over me, and with His divine presence, I impact and influence my world for His glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: ||

|| Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: ||

|| Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 23:50-24:1-12 & 2 Samuel 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 6:30-44 & Numbers 3
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:42am On May 01, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THE VALUE OF WORDS

Wednesday, May 1st.

Pastor Chris

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned (Matthew 12:36-37).

The greatest gift given to human beings is the gift of speech. I would to God every person on the face of the earth knew that! Blessed is the man or woman who has discovered this profound reality! Think about it: the world was made by words. All of creation is the result of words; all of God’s blessings are delivered by and through words. When God made it possible for man to use words, He gave man the greatest gift possible, because that’s what makes us like God.

God creates with words. When the earth was a chaotic mass, and darkness was upon the face of the deep, God didn’t enlist or engage the angels for a ground-breaking or earth-reconstruction project; He spoke words. He spoke creation into being in Genesis 1. Therefore, having made us in His image (to look like Him), and in His likeness (to function like Him), we create with words just like Him.

The Kingdom of God,to which we belong, is a Kingdom of words; therein, we live and reign by words. It’s about what you say. If you talk right, your life will be right. If you talk negatively, your life will be in jeopardy. Proverbs 15:4 says, “A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.” Proverbs 18:21: “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” The Lord Jesus further emphasizes this in Mark 11:23, saying, “You shall have what you say.” Recall in the Book of Genesis that God was called the “Voice”; the voice of the Lord was heard walking in the garden in the cool of the day (Genesis 3:cool.Voice is nothing without speech or words. When you understand this, you’ll never speak empty, inoperative words. You’ll use words correctly. You’ll only speak words of blessings, words of life, words that build and lift others; words that inspire faith, hope, and love in others.

CONFESSION

I speak wholesome, life-giving and excellent words; words that are consistent with the glorious life I have in Christ. I walk in health, strength,and vitality. I make supernatural progress, I win always, and I’m productive in all that I do.Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

1 Peter 3:10-11 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

Matthew 12:36-37 NIV But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Study:
Luke 24:13-35 & 2 Samuel 9-11

2-Year Bible Study:
Mark 6:45-56 & Numbers 4
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:50am On May 05, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE MAY PDF => https://rhapsodyofrealities.org)

TAKE HIM AT HIS WORD .

Sunday, May 5th .
Pastor Chris

As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him (Psalm 18:30).

One of the things that you have to learn to do, as a Christian, is to take God at His Word and act on His Word. There’re lots of Christians who probably have never been taught to do this. Many, somehow, have learnt to disbelieve God from the experience of their environment. We live in a world where we’re exposed to all kinds of materials and information that tend to instil doubt, fear and unbelief.

For example, when children grow up in an environment where people generally don’t keep to their word, it affects their mentality. Imagine a society where politicians are known to make promises which they never keep; such an environment will breed people who find it difficult to trust, and believe anything. People have increasingly lost faith in words; words have increasingly lost meaning, because not many understand the integrity of words.

But it’s not so with God. His Word has integrity. His Word is infallible; you can stake your life on it. He said in Isaiah 55:10-11, “For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” It makes no difference the crisis you might be facing in life; trust, and act on the Word.

Maybe it’s a health situation; the Word guarantees your divine health. There’s no need to cry and beg God for healing; He already gave you something better than healing—His life in you; Christ in you. That’s your right and assurance for divine health. Romans 8:10 says, “...if Christ is in you, although your body be dead because of sin, the Spirit gives it life because of righteousness.”

Train your spirit to trust God and take Him at His Word. Culture yourself to trust and have faith in God’s Word. Accept that whatever He says is true, and then act accordingly. His Word is tried and absolutely dependable. Heaven and earth shall pass away but no Word from God shall be void of power. So, if you want to enjoy a struggle-free life, learn to trust and take God at His Word.

CONFESSION

The Word of God is my confidence and final authority; therefore, I refuse to be moved by circumstances of life. I have the results that I desire as the Word of God is mixed with faith in my heart and spoken out of my mouth with authority and boldness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. ||

|| Hebrews 4:12 NIV For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 2:1-25 & 2 Samuel 20-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 8:1-9 & Numbers 8
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:08am On May 06, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE MAY PDF => https://rhapsodyofrealities.org)

THE BLESSING IS CONNECTED TO YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS .

Monday, May 6th .
Pastor Chris

And I will make of thee a greatnation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing (Genesis 12:2).

Being born again, are you aware that you’re a package of blessings? Not only are you blessed, you’re a conveyor or dispenser of blessings. You’re the seed of Abraham; this makes you, not just a blessed man, but also a blessing. You’re divinely empowered to prosper and that empowerment impacts positively on everything around you as well.

The blessing also protects and preserves you such that irrespective of the challenges or oppositions you face, you always win. This is your life as a Christian; you’ve been empowered to succeed in all things and deal wisely in the affairs of life. However, the blessing is connected to your consciousness; it doesn’t work by accident. It works more when you’re conscious of it.

Let me explain it like this: someone else can pull virtue out of you by faith, as we read about the woman with the issue of blood, but that’s not you carrying out any operation at that time. The woman with the issue of blood in Mark 5:25 came in the press behind and touched the hem of Jesus’ garment and she was healed instantly. Then Jesus asked, “Who touched me?” So many people were touching Him at the time, but there was something different about the touch from the woman; it was a touch of faith, a demand on the power of God.

Jesus knew that someone pulled power out of Him; He had the consciousness, just as the woman had the consciousness that if she touched Him, she’d be healed. So, you have to be conscious of the blessings of God in your life, and the greatest of such blessings is the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Be more conscious of the Holy Spirit in you; you’re not an ordinary person.

Yes, there may be challenging situations, but when you’re conscious of who you are, and the greater One that lives in you, you’ll always win. Challenging situations never come to destroy you. Therefore, never get frustrated by your challenges or crisis; be unruffled. Maintain your composure; have the mindset of victory.

PRAYER

Dear Father, what a blessing it is to be a conveyor and a dispenser of your divine love, power, glory, virtue, compassion and grace! I’m your extension; your outstretched arm to bring hope, succour, health, blessings, and deliverance to a dying and hurting world. Through me, your glory, power, and blessings envelop the lives of many, to your glory and praise, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Deuteronomy 28:2-9 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. 3 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the field. 4 Blessed [shall be] the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. 5 Blessed [shall be] thy basket and thy store. 6 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out. 7 The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways. 8 The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. 9 The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways. ||

|| Ephesians 1:3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ: ||

|| Philemon 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 3:1-21 & 2 Samuel 22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 8:10-21 & Numbers 9

Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy: http:///2IJLrfI
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:14am On May 13, 2019

THE GIFT OF KIND WORDS .

Monday, May 13th .
Pastor Chris

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones (Proverbs 16:24).

The right words are better than gifts of money, and all earthly gifts. Read our opening verse again; it talks about kind words, gracious and pleasant words: they cheer you up, and bring out the best in you. They bring health.

You may give someone nice gifts, but if the words you give to that one aren’t as nice, then your gifts are worthless. The wars in our world are caused by words, and peace comes by words. When Jacob sent gifts ahead of him to his brother, Esau, who had sworn to kill him because of his (Jacob’s) deception, the gifts didn’t mean much to him. It didn’t stop him from advancing towards Jacob to attack him, even after he had seen the gifts.

However, the moment he heard the voice of Jacob, as Jacob addressed him and spoke to him peaceably and lovingly from his heart, it disarmed Esau; his heart melted. Isn’t that what the Bible says? “A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger” (Proverbs 15:1). A kind word will bring healing and work wonders.

Don’t speak grievous, hurtful or hateful words; speak kindly always, from your heart. Use kind words, not flattery. Flattery comes from the lips, and they have no life, no matter how sweet they sound. Flattery is deceptive; don’t flatter with your words. Don’t be like the one David described in Psalm 55:21. He said, “The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.”

Words come from the heart; they reveal your personality and you can’t hide them. Therefore, fill your heart with God’s Words, for out of that abundance, you’ll speak words that heal, lift, encourage, bless and comfort others.

CONFESSION

My thoughts, words, and actions in my daily walk and relationship with others are guided by God’s Word. I’m completely yielded to the Holy Spirit who causes my speech at all times to be gracious, pleasant and winsome, seasoned with salt, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Ephesians 4:29 MSG Watch the way you talk. Let nothing foul or dirty come out of your mouth. Say only what helps, each word a gift. ||

|| Colossians 4:6 Let your speech [be] alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 6:25-59 & 1 Kings 10-11

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 10:1-12 & Numbers 16
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2019

HE HAS FAITH IN YOU .

Thursday, May 16th .
Pastor Chris

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me (Galatians 2:20).

The Bible tells us that for the joy, the glory that was set before Him, Jesus endured the Cross, despising the shame (Hebrews 12:2). You’re that joy, the glory that He saw, for which He didn’t mind a criminal’s death. He saw in His mind what you and I would become by virtue of His vicarious sacrifice.

He gave His life to realize His dream for us; His dream of us becoming the glory of God; His dream of us becoming the righteousness of God and partakers of the divine nature. He gave His life so God’s plan for us to have, and enjoy life to the full would be realized. He gave His life so we could live in righteousness, prosperity, health, dominion, victory, and excellence forever. Hallelujah!

Jesus had faith in what He did. He had faith in us, and trusted us with His life. He knew that if we would believe His Gospel, we would become like Him, and now we’re like Him (1 John 4:17). He knew we would become one with Him, filled with divinity. He knew we would become associates of the God-kind and comrades of the divine order. Blessed be God!

Believe in what He did, who He is, and what He’s made you. Decide that you’re going to be happy, prosperous, and successful, winning all the time. Decide that you’re going to be everything He died and came back to life for you to become. Decide that your life will only be excellent and full of glory, to the praise of the One who loved you and gave Himself for you. Live to His dream, and fulfil your destiny in Him, because He has faith in you.

CONFESSION

I’m what God says I am. I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; I’m living God’s dream and enjoying the fullness of life. I walk in prosperity, health, strength and victory now and evermore, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Corinthians 5:15 And [that] he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. ||

|| Romans 8:37-39 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. ||

|| Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 7:25-8:1-11 & 1 Kings 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 10:32-45 & Numbers 19

Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy: http:///2IJLrfI
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:41am On May 20, 2019
THE INWARD MAN: THE REAL YOU .

Monday, May 20th .
Pastor Chris

But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price (1 Peter 3:4).

In 2 Corinthians 4:16, Paul clearly distinguishes between the outward man and the inward man when he said, “For which cause we faint not; but though our OUTWARD MAN perish, yet the INWARD MAN is renewed day by day.” The one Peter calls the “hidden man of the heart” in our opening verse is the same the Apostle Paul calls the “inward man.”

The outward man is the physical body and its five senses of sight, hearing, smell, touch, and taste. These senses are man’s medium for relating with his environment. The human body can only receive in formation from this world through its five senses. The inward man, however, is the human spirit and his soul; the seat of his mind, will, and emotions.

The “inward man” is the real you. He’s not seen with the natural eyes, because he’s the “man within the man”; the real person living in the physical body. That’s the one who receives Christ’s salvation and relates with God. When you believed and confessed the Lordship of Jesus, it wasn’t your body (the outward man) who was reborn; it was your inward man—your human spirit.

When you speak, it’s the inward man that talks through your mouth; he’s the one expressing himself through your physical body. That’s why it’s so important that a man is born again. Being born again is the recreation of the inward man—the human spirit—to become God’s dwelling place; His holy tabernacle.

Too many are more concerned about what’s going on in their bodies, the outward man, not realizing that they’re indeed spirit beings. The premium should be on training and educating your inward man because that’s the person and character of your being.

The Bible says, “The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly” (Proverbs 20:27). The Lord relates with your spirit in leading and guiding you; He contacts you through your spirit, the inward man. Therefore, practise the exercise of educating your spirit, the inward man, with the Word. We’ll discuss this further in our next study.

CONFESSION

I refuse to live by the dictates of the flesh; I’m totally submissive to the lordship of the Word and yielded to the guidance and direction of the Holy Spirit. I live the transcendent life of glory inherent in my spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Corinthians 4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward [man] is renewed day by day. ||

|| Job 32:8 But [there is] a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding. ||

|| Ephesians 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 8:48-59 & 2 Kings 1-3

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 9:1-41 & 2 Kings 4-5
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:40am On May 26, 2019
WE LIVE IN THE VICTORY OF CHRIST .

Sunday, May 26th .
Pastor Chris

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 15:57).

In Christianity, we pose a solid front! We don’t chicken out; we don’t live in fear; we’re bold and strong, irrespective of the troubles or adversities we face. We maintain our faith-filled confessions. We’re confident about life; confident that come what may, we’re more than conquerors.

There’re those who say, “Well, you don’t know what life will bring forth; you never can tell what’s going to happen tomorrow.” That’s not us; we don’t talk like that! We know what will happen tomorrow: tomorrow, we’ll win; we’ll still be shouting, dancing, and rejoicing in victory. Why? It’s because the script has been written: all things work together for good, to them that love God (Romans 8:28). Our light afflictions produce for us a far more exceeding, and eternal weight of glory (2 Corinthians 4:17). We triumph always in all things and in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14). Hallelujah!

The “Script,” the Word by which we live, says we’re victors forever, come rain, come shine, and we’re simply acting it out. Part of that script says in Romans 8:35, “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?” After considering all these things, the Spirit’s conclusion, who is the “Scriptwriter,” is that we’re more than conquerors.

In Isaiah 54:16-17, again, the “Scriptwriter” wrote, “Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.” What a word! If this doesn’t give anyone the confidence to face life and win, then nothing will.

You’re invincible. Your life is for the glory of God. Nothing in this world can defeat you or put you under as long as you live in the victory of Christ. There’s nothing to struggle with or try to overcome, because you have triumphed already with, and in Christ. Don’t allow the circumstances of life try to make you think otherwise.

CONFESSION

I walk in the reality of all that’s written about me in the Scriptures. The Lord is my Rock and my Strength, He’s the glory of my life. In Him, I’ve overcome the world. I’m walking in the victory of Christ. I win every day, reigning in life through Christ Jesus. I make progress. I walk in peace with prosperity. I’m healthy, vibrant and strong. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose. ||

|| 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks [be] unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. ||

|| 2 Corinthians 4:15-18 For all things [are] for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God. 16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward [man] is renewed day by day. 17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding [and] eternal weight of glory; 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen [are] temporal; but the things which are not seen [are] eternal. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 12:20-50 & 2 Kings 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 13:1-11 & Numbers 29

Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy: http:///2cuJG6M
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:56am On May 27, 2019
EXCELLENCE REQUIRES DISCIPLINE .

Monday, May 27th .
Pastor Chris

Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men (Proverbs 22:29).

When it comes to the quality of your work, it’s either what you do is excellent or it’s lackluster. As a child of God, whatever you do, wherever you work, make up your mind to be excellent, because you’re of an excellent spirit. Tell yourself, “If it’s not excellent, I’m not done.”

Everything you do and are involved with must be the best, because you’re a child of the best. Don’t settle for average. To be excellent, you’ve got to practise it. If you’re a structural engineer, for example, don’t construct mediocre structures; structures that can’t, and wouldn’t stand the test. Go all out to apply the right engineering principles and technology to build quality design and construction. Refuse to cut corners; use only the best materials.

“I’m only a janitor!” someone might say, but it makes no difference. Be excellent. Discipline yourself well enough to carry out your responsibilities with due diligence. Follow the standard operating procedures and use your checklists.

Carry out detailed research on your work, on the right tools and materials you need to make you the best and the preferred amongst many other great options. Distinguish yourself as someone with an excellent spirit. The Bible says concerning Daniel, “…an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm” (Daniel 6:3).

Yes. Excellence makes you a leader, but it requires discipline. The Bible says, “And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things…” (1 Corinthians 9:25). The word, “temperate” means discipline, to have self-control. 1 Corinthians 9:27, “But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection….” Again, this refers to discipline; subjecting yourself to the right and necessary trainings, and sometimes rigours, in order to be the best at what you do.

There’s excellence in your spirit, and it’ll manifest in all you do as you carry out your assignments with a lot more diligence.

CONFESSION

I have an excellent spirit, and I produce excellent results in all I do. The Holy Spirit is at work in me, both to will and to deliver excellence, in accordance with His perfect will. I’m a success, because I function with the wisdom of Christ and His superabundant grace. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY: || Proverbs 10:4 MSG Sloth makes you poor; diligence brings wealth. ||

|| Philippians 4:8 NIV Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 9:23-27 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with [you]. 24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they [do it] to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring [it] into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 13:1-30 & 2 Kings 20-22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 13:12-23 & Numbers 30

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:20am On May 30, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE MAY PDF => https:///2HHaRNN)

HE GAVE YOU EVERYTHING .

Thursday, May 30th .
Pastor Chris

…all things are yours (1 Corinthians 3:21).

O, the blessedness of Jesus Christ, and all that He accomplished for us! He died for us, that we may have life. He was buried for us, and God raised Him from the dead, and we were raised together with Him (Read Romans 6:3-4). Now, He’s seated in God’s heaven, in the place of power, and we’re seated together with Him. However, we’re here in the earth, but our authority comes from heaven!

Thus, today, the implication of our position in Him is that we use His Name, we have His Name, and we live in His Name. His Name has exactly the same power that He has as a person. His Name represents everything that He is.

Christians who don’t understand this are the ones who pray, “O God! Please help me with this or that; give me this or give me that.” Praying like that is a waste of time, and it’s somewhat insulting to God, because He gave you His Name, and you’re a joint-heir with Him; meaning you own the world with Him.

According to the Scriptures, and as we read in our theme verse, He gave you everything. But if you’re looking at circumstances, and thinking like a man, you’ll be thinking of how to pray in such a way that He’ll be “convinced” to grant whatever it is you’re asking for. How much more can you convince someone to give you anything who already gave you everything, including the Kingdom?

He said in Luke 12:32, “Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” ; and He’s done it! Today, we’re supposed to be functioning for Him, acting in His stead. We’re His ambassadors, praying for others; making good things happen for others. He gave you His life. He gave you His Name. He gave you His wealth. He gave you His seat in heaven. What more do you want?

Take your place of dominion, reigning and ruling with Him. He’s a King, and He raises kings! He doesn’t want you crawling, and begging Him; that’s why He made all things yours.

CONFESSION

I’m what God says I am; I have all He says I have; and I can do all things in His Name. All things are possible to me, because I believe. I’m rich in all things, because I’m a joint-heir with Christ! Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY: || Hebrews 11:6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. ||

|| Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? ||

|| 2 Peter 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 15:1-17 & 1 Chronicles 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 14:12-21 & Numbers 33

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:39am On Jun 01, 2019
HE’S ACTIVE IN AND THROUGH YOU

Saturday, June 1st 2019

Pastor Chris

While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word (Acts 10:44).

Consider what we just read in Acts 10:44; while Peter was yet speaking, the Holy Ghost was “working”; He “fell” on them to whom Peter was speaking. He didn’t wait for Peter to finish, showing that we’re never alone and we can always trust Him to do His part, as we do ours.

In Mark 16:20, after the ascension of the Master, the Bible says the disciples “…went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.” Observe that He was with them, not as a passive observer, but was actively working, confirming their words with signs, wonders and miracles.

Each time you go out to preach the Gospel, be conscious of the Lord’s presence and His power that’s manifested through the preaching of the Word. It makes no difference whether you’re on street-evangelism, or you’re preaching in a bus, in an office, or in a mall, be assured that the Holy Spirit is working with you and through you.

Therefore, be bold to preach the Gospel. Preach Jesus Christ. Preach that He came into the world to save sinners and make them sons of God. Let the unsaved around you know that God isn’t counting their sins against them; rather, He’s made provision for the remission of their sins.

The ministry of the Gospel He’s committed to your trust is a divine one, which you can only fulfil by the power of the Spirit. It doesn’t matter what your efforts are, they’re in vain without Him. That means you can’t do anything of eternal significance without the help of the Holy Spirit. In John 15:5, Jesus emphasized this, saying, “…for without me ye can do nothing.”

Don’t go through life or ministry struggling on your own; work with the Spirit. Discuss your work with Him; if there’re challenges, talk to Him about them and He’ll grant you the wisdom you need to put you over. Trust Him, and there’ll be nothing you can’t do; His power will work through you in a tremendous way.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the fulfilment of the glorious ministry of your Spirit in my life. I’m completely yielded to Him, for He’s the One who works actively in and through me, to fulfil your divine plans and purposes in the earth. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I’m effective and fruitful in every good work, bearing fruits of righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Acts 1:8 AMPC But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth.

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 16:17-33 & 1 Chronicles 7-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 14:32-42 & Numbers 35
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HIS GRACE .

Sunday, June 2nd .
Pastor Chris

Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery (1 Timothy 4:14).

In the scripture above, the Apostle Paul gave an important admonition to young Timothy, to take advantage of the grace of God. He emphasised the same thought in 2 Timothy 2:1, saying, “Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.”

When God gives you a responsibility, He gives you the grace to accomplish the task. To neglect that grace or not to know that you have it could render your work ineffective. For example, if you’re called of God to be a pastor, there’s the grace for that office; it’s the pastoral grace. Once you recognise and acknowledge that you’re called into that office and graced for it as well, it’ll produce results for the glory of Christ, as you walk in that light.

Some people struggle and experience frustrations in ministry because they’re working and walking outside of God’s grace. Working with the Lord and for the Lord is a walk in glory when you lean on His grace to pilot you.

If you’re a pastor, an evangelist, cell leader or you lead in whatever capacity in the Church, and you’ve been experiencing difficulties carrying out that ministry, it’s time to take advantage of His grace. The gifts of God and the power of God work by the principle of recognition and proclamation (Philemon 1:6). Recognise that His grace is on you to function in that office, and keep proclaiming accordingly. This is also true for everyone who is called of God to fulfil any specific or significant role in the Kingdom.

Even now, activate the grace and power of God in your life. Affirm in faith, “I’m graced to excel and fulfil my destiny in Christ. I’m sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency, and His superabundant grace upon my life is sufficient for me in all things. I’m an able minister of the Gospel, because the grace and wisdom of God are at work in me mightily, to carry out the work of the ministry, in the Name of the Lord Jesus”. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your superabundant, overflowing and infinite grace that’s at work in me. I thank you for the advantage this supernatural power of promotion and unending success brings to my life. I live an extraordinary life of excellence, victory, and dominion, and reign as a king in this life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || John 1:16-17 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. 17 For the law was given by Moses, [but] grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. ||

|| Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. ||

|| 2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 17:1-26 & 1 Chronicles 9-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 14:43-52 & Numbers 36
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2019
TRUST THE HOLY SPIRIT .

Monday, June 3rd .
Pastor Chris

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever (John 14:16).

The Holy Spirit is God’s gift to us—the greatest blessing in our lives as Christians. He’s God at work in us. As Christians, we need Him to live victoriously in Christ. That’s why the Lord Jesus said, “...I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter...” (John 14:16).

The Holy Spirit came to help you live the Christian life, because no ordinary person can live the Christian life. It also takes the Holy Spirit to give you the understanding of God’s Word, awaken you to the fatherhood of God, and, amongst other things, help you accept the truth that Jesus Christ is the Son of God; God in flesh.

When Jesus asked His disciples, “Whom do men say that I the son of man am?” (Matthew 16:13), Peter, by the revelation of the Holy Spirit, spoke correctly. He said, “Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.” The Master’s response to Peter was, “…Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 16:17).

Peter wasn’t guessing; the knowledge of who Jesus is was imparted to him by the Holy Spirit. Jesus said in John 16:13, “Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth….” Think of the Holy Spirit as the revealer or unveiler of the secrets, mysteries and realities of the Kingdom of God to our spirits. He makes heavenly materiality tangible to our spirits.

Even in preaching and ministering the Gospel to others, He’s the One who helps to bring the understanding of the message to those to whom we minister. But for Him, they’d never understand the message of the Gospel that we preach. We talk on the outside, but He confirms the words and grants them understanding on the inside.

Perhaps you’re a minister of the Gospel, don’t try to build the Church by your own strength; depend on the Holy Spirit. Take advantage of His glorious ministry in your life and you’ll never be stressed. He makes the job easy, and sees to it that you’re triumphant every day. Trust Him with your life, and He’ll manifest Himself in and through you.

PRAYER

I thank you, righteous Father, for the blessing of having the Holy Spirit live in me; He’s my all-time helper, teacher, and guide, who continually reveals Christ Jesus to me and through me. I have insight into the mysteries and secrets of the Kingdom, and live triumphantly for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || John 14:16 AMPC And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever— ||

|| Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 2:9-13 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed [them] unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 18:1-27 & 1 Chronicles 11-13

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 14:53-65 & Deuteronomy 1

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:18am On Jun 09, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE JUNE PDF => https:///2HHaRNN)

OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD .

Sunday, June 9th .
Pastor Chris

Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good (Romans 12:21).

Good is stronger, greater and more powerful than evil. Evil doesn’t have, and will never have a lasting dominion over good.

There’re those who say, “This world is too wicked; the level of hatred is unimaginable.” Yes, but love is greater and stronger than hate. It’s like light and darkness; darkness can never, and will never overshadow light. When light shines, darkness disappears.

What many have done is to talk too much about darkness instead of “turning on the light.” The solution to darkness is light. The solution to hatred is love. The solution to evil is good.

We all must re-orientate ourselves to trust more than ever before, the power of good over evil. The more evil people do, whoever they are, and wherever they may be, the more good you respond with. Doing good makes you the champion.

No one is ever a hero for doing evil. When people take up arms, for example, to intimidate and hurt others, it’s a testimony of weakness. True strength, real power, is in how much love you exude, and affect others with. It’s in how much you’re able to lift and build others, and make them strong. Let God’s love regulate your life.

It’s been said that the only ingredient necessary for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing. Quash the works of darkness in and around you with your good works. You’re the light of the world (Matthew 5:14). The 16th verse says, “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” Do this, irrespective of the prevalent darkness and evil in today’s world. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m an ambassador of Christ, spreading God’s love in my world. His love is perfected in me; it’s heard in my words and seen in my actions, because I dwell in God, and God in me. Blessed be God forever!

FURTHER STUDY: || Proverbs 1:10-15 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not. 11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause: 12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit: 13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil: 14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse: 15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path: ||

|| 1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. ||

|| 1 John 4:18-21 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 19 We love him, because he first loved us. 20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? 21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 1:1-26 & 2 Chronicles 1-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 16:1-11 & Deuteronomy 7
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:12am On Jun 10, 2019
Rhapsody Of Realities

A NEW DAY FOR THE CHURCH

Monday, June 10th 2019

Pastor Chris

And my speech and my preaching was
not with enticing words of man’s
wisdom, but in demonstration of the
Spirit and of power (1 Corinthians 2:4).

A lot is happening, and much more is about to
happen, through the Church of Jesus Christ.
We’re getting closer to the return of the
Master, and we’re entering into a new phase of the
Church’s ministry in the earth; a greater dimension of
the glory of God in the earth beyond what the Church
has known.

There’s a release of mighty angels of God into the
earth. This is a class of angels that haven’t been in the
earth before. They’ve been released into the earth for
the work in these last days, because the time is short.

The world is about to witness greater signs and
wonders, because of the angelic manifestations and the
angelic support that God’s people would experience in
these latter days. Be expectant and ready. It’s a new
phase altogether, and by revelation, God is letting us
know the season we’re now in.

It’s like what happened in Bible days. In Joel
2:28, the Lord had said, “And it shall come to pass
afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh;
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy….”
Years after, this prophecy came to pass, but the people
didn’t know. They received the outpouring of the Spirit
on the day of Pentecost, but they didn’t know what was going on. But Peter explained it to them as he was
inspired (Acts 2:13-16).

Likewise, by the inspiration of the Spirit, we know
that the Church has entered into a new phase of the
supernatural, a new phase in the move of the Spirit. In
this new phase, we’re witnessing the demonstration of
the Spirit and of power as read in our theme verse.

Be committed, therefore, to the spread of the
Gospel like never before. Be afire and influential for the
Gospel; let it be all that matters to you, and you’ll see
the manifestations of the supernatural in your life and in
all that concerns you.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, thank you for granting me
insight into the workings of your Spirit in our day. The
knowledge of your Word has increased, alongside
angelic ministrations in our behalf, as we urgently and
fearlessly proclaim the Gospel around the world. I’m
committed to the Gospel and its spread around the
world, by the power of your Spirit, in Jesus’ Name.
Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Zechariah 4:6; Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.

Haggai 2:9; The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.

Joel 2:23
Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.

Acts 2:1-21 & 2 Chronicles 5-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 16:12-20 & Deuteronomy 8
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2019
HAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE JUNE PDF => https:///2HHaRNN)

THE CHRISTIAN CAN’T BE POISONED .

Tuesday, June 11th .
Pastor Chris

…and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover (Mark 16:17-18).

Following the words of Jesus in the verses above, the Christian can’t be poisoned. It makes no difference how the poison is administered. Why is this so? The Bible tells us in Leviticus 17:11, “For the life of the flesh is in the blood….” When people are poisoned, the poison gets into their system through the blood vessels to wreak havoc.

However, being born again, and having received the Holy Spirit, your body doesn’t live by blood anymore. The life of the flesh, for the unregenerate man, is the blood, but now that you’re born again, Christ is your life (Colossians 3:4).

Remember, when Jesus was crucified, while He was on the Cross, a soldier thrust a spear through His side, and the Bible records that blood and water gushed out, because His heart had ruptured. When God raised Him from the dead, there was no blood in His body. The Holy Spirit became the life of His physical body.

The Bible says in Romans 8:11, “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.” The word “quicken” means to “make alive” or “give life to.” The day you received the Holy Spirit, He quickened your physical body. He became the life of your physical body. Your life doesn’t depend on blood anymore.

Understand this: anything that affects or destroys the blood can’t, and shouldn’t have any effect on you. This is what we mean when we say the Christian can’t be infected or isn’t susceptible to any kind of sickness or disease. The same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead has vitalized your body such that no infection can survive or thrive in your body.

The Holy Spirit perambulates in you to see to it that you’re in perfect health, warding off any anomaly that may or could occur with your physical body (2 Corinthians 6:16). Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m vitalised by the Holy Ghost! No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive or survive in my body. The divine life of God is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. I’m alive and well, healthy and strong forever, by the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 8:10 And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness. ||

|| Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 2:22-47 & 2 Chronicles 8-11

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 1:1-10 & Deuteronomy 9
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:10am On Jun 13, 2019

TWO ASPECTS OF THE CHRIST-LIFE .

Thursday, June 13th .
Pastor Chris

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).

There’re two aspects of the Christ-life: the legal and the vital aspects. These two aspects are illustrated in our theme verse. The legal aspect refers to all that we are, all that we have, all that we can do, and our position, rank and authority as granted us in Christ.

We read that God gave His Son and says whosoever believes in Him should not perish. That’s a legal declaration. Then, the verse concludes by stating what you would have upon believing in Him: “everlasting life.” To have everlasting life is the second part, which is the vital aspect of the Christ-life.

The vital aspect of the Christ-life refers to all that the Holy Spirit has done or is doing in your spirit, soul and body through the Word, developing you after the image of Christ and the Father. This vital aspect is activated by your confession. Meaning, it only works when you affirm it.

The legal aspect, on the other hand, gives you authority. You acknowledge the Word and act accordingly, because it’s about being informed of what belongs to you, who you are, and your inheritance in Christ.

Now, without an understanding of these two aspects, there can be a mix-up, just as many have done. They haven’t been able to differentiate between the legal and the vital, and so, they’re unable to apply the Word rightly.

For example, divine health belongs to you; it’s not something to struggle for in prayer, trying to “claim.” It’s legally yours now; it’s not with God or the devil. However, you make it vitally yours through your confession of the Word. Praise God!

CONFESSION

Dear Father, I take advantage of all that you’ve done for me as a result of the vicarious death of Jesus, and I acknowledge the benefits of His glorious resurrection in my life and all that it means to me. I’m healthy, vibrant, prosperous and victorious every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. ||

|| Philemon 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 4:1-31 & 2 Chronicles 16-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 1:26-38 & Deuteronomy 11

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 14

DON’T HOPE FOR LUCK

Pastor Chris

Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field (Deuteronomy 28:3)

Some people go through life groping in the dark, hoping that someday, they might just be lucky and things will work out for them. You’d hear them make statements like, “Maybe, if I’m lucky, I’ll get the contract”; “maybe if I’m lucky, I’ll get the appointment I’ve been desiring.” They’re hoping for luck in their finances, in their businesses, and even in their relationships. Such people haven’t been exposed to the light of God’s Word.

Don’t hope for luck. Don’t hope that God might just do something, no! You’re already a blessed person. Do you know what that means? It means nothing is too good for you or beyond your reach. Being born again, you don’t function by luck; you walk in the Word. The Word of God is your light: “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path” (Psalm 119:105).

The light of God in your spirit will direct you to be at the right place at the right time, walking in paths preordained by God. The light of God in you causes you to walk in divine favour. God’s got everything fixed in your behalf. He has the right people to help you, at the right time, and in the right place.

The Bible says, “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28). With this understanding, say to yourself: “God has the right people to help me, at the right time, and in the right place; He’ll guide me to them, or He’ll guide them to me. One way or another, we’ll meet.” Hallelujah!

Remember, He’s already blessed you with everything you require for life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3). He’s already blessed you with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3). Live as a blessed man or woman. Be blessing-conscious; don’t hope for luck.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for blessing me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus. I don’t lack anything good because all things are mine. Thank you, Lord, for you have the right people to help me, at the right time, and in the right places, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Deuteronomy 28:3-6; Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field. 4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. 5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store. 6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

Jeremiah 29:11; For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

1 Corinthians 3:21; Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's;

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 4:32-5:1-11 & 2 Chronicles 20-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 1:39-56 & Deuteronomy 12

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
WHEN JESUS IS IN YOUR BOAT⛵.

Saturday, June 15th .
Pastor Chris

But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit (1 Corinthians 6:17).

On a particular occasion, the disciples of Jesus were ferrying in a boat. Certainly, they had been on several boat rides, but this one was different and more remarkable, because the Master was in the boat with them.

However, not long afterwards, the disciples noticed that water was coming into the boat. The wind became fierce and ferocious, with the tides getting higher. Though terrified, the disciples couldn’t accept the possibility of the boat capsizing with Jesus in it, and they and the Master drowning in the sea.

Thus, they went to Him only to find Him sleeping in the rear of the same endangered boat. The Bible says, “And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm” (Mark 4:38-39).

When Jesus is in your boat, there’s joy, peace, and prosperity. His presence in the boat with the disciples made the difference. Even though He chided them for their lack of faith, they needed power over the imminent crisis and He was right there to provide it.

The question today is, “Who is in your boat?” It had better be Jesus; otherwise, you’re sunk. And something better for us today is that, much more than having Him “in the boat” with you, He’s in you by the Holy Ghost. In Him, you’ll sail through life’s troubles triumphantly. In Him, you have power over every turbulence, crisis, and adversity. Irrespective of the tests, trials and persecution, you’ll always win.

No matter how dire the situation is, He’ll turn those seemingly tough times into your best times. The Bible says, “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory…” (2 Corinthians 4:17). It makes no difference what the challenges are; because He lives in you, you’ll always win.

Christ in you is your assurance of victory against life’s stresses and troubles. He’s in “your boat”; therefore, refuse to fear.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for my oneness with you. Your ever-abiding presence in and with me makes me indestructible. I’m more than a conqueror through Christ that loved me, and I can do all things in your Name, and by your ability at work in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. ||

|| 1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 5:12-42 & 2 Chronicles 23-25

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 1:57-66 & Deuteronomy 13
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:35am On Jun 16, 2019
YOU HAVE ENOUGH TIME .

Sunday, June 16th .
Pastor Chris

And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you (Joel 2:25).

As a Christian, when you give yourself to the study of the Word and fellowship with the Holy Spirit, evident changes begin to manifest in your life. These changes should immediately reflect in your lifestyle, especially your speech, your communication.

True Christian maturity is the ability to speak correctly or wholesomely, inline with the Word, irrespective of the situation. For example, if you needed to get somewhere or complete a project and the time limit you’re given is closing in, don’t panic or get into a frenzy. Don’t start lamenting and complaining that you don’t have time. Don’t cut your time short with your words. Keep your composure. The God who lives in you is the owner of time.

Read our opening verse again and observe what the Lord said. He’s a restorer of time. He restores wasted years, which means He can restore wasted months, wasted weeks, wasted days, wasted hours, wasted minutes, wasted seconds, and wasted moments. Hallelujah!

So, don’t panic because of time. When you panic, you take actions in fear, and fear is of the devil. As long as you’re panicking, you can’t have a miracle. So, refuse to panic for “lack of time.” 1 Kings 18:46 explains how Elijah was transported by the Spirit of God to outrun horses. Philip was transported by the Spirit of God to another city, faster than any supersonic jet of our day (Acts 8:39-40).

Always remember that you’re not an ordinary person. You live a miracle life; whatever amount of time there is, is what you need! And because you live a miracle life—the supernatural life—if the task or project you’re on requires an hour, you can do it in a shorter time. Have this consciousness.

Every so often, say to yourself, “I have enough time in life to be all that God has destined me to be, and to do all He’s called me to do and finish my course.” Hallelujah!

PRAYER

My heart is flooded with the light of God’s Word, and I speak words that are consistent with the provisions of the Gospel of Christ. I refuse to panic or be anxious because of time, for I dwell in eternity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Matthew 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 3:21-22 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; ||

|| 2 Corinthians 3:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency [is] of God; ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 6:1-15 & 2 Chronicles 26-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 1:67-80 & Deuteronomy 14

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:48am On Jun 17, 2019

WISDOM AND FULL DISCERNMENT .

Monday, June 17th .
Pastor Chris

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him (Ephesians 1:17).

“Revelation” in the foregoing verse is the Greek word, “apokalupsis,” which means an unveiling. “Knowledge”;on the other hand, is the Greek word, “epignosis,” which means a full discernment, an accurate knowledge of God.

The Amplified Classic Translation makes it a lot clearer. It says, “[For I always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him” (Ephesians 1:17). There are mysteries and secrets about life, and the anointing and wisdom of God are in you to guide and give you insight into these mysteries and secrets of God.

Psalm 25:14 says, “The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him….” Life for us isn’t a mystery anymore, because the Holy Spirit is in us, and part of His ministry in us is the unveiling of truth. He grants us spiritual understanding. We know why things are the way they are, and we always know what to do through the Spirit (John 16:13).

For example, earlier in His ministry, the Lord Jesus met Peter cleaning and mending his net after a fruitless fishing expedition. He requested to use Peter’s boat to preach, and when He was through, He asked Peter to launch into the water for a great haul of fish.

Peter recalled how he and his colleagues had toiled all night to no avail. But at the word of the Master, he let down his net, and sure enough, it was the catch of his lifetime (Luke 5:1-cool.

Jesus knew where the fishes were. That’s spiritual insight and understanding. He’s the creator of all things. He knows the mysteries and secrets of life. He knows where the businesses are. He knows where the money is. He knows what ideas to give to you to take your ministry and work to the next level.

Trust Him with your life. Make knowing Him more, and keeping His Word, your greatest passion. Through that fellowship, He’ll keep unveiling Himself and the greater mysteries of the Kingdom to you. This is God’s desire for you: that you function with the Spirit of wisdom, expressed in full discernment and accurate knowledge of Him.

CONFESSION

I’ll never stumble or walk in confusion, because God’s Word is a lamp that directs my life, and a light that lightens my path. I walk in preordained pathways, and my path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Proverbs 4:5-10 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget [it] not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. 6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. 7 Wisdom [is] the principal thing; [therefore] get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. 8 Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her. 9 She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee. 10 Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many. ||

|| Colossians 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard [it], do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 7:1-53 & 2 Chronicles 29-30

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 2:1-7 & Deuteronomy 15

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2019
SPEND TIME IN THE WORD

Tuesday, June 18th 2019

Pastor Chris

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly
in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing
one another in psalms and hymns and
spiritual songs, singing with grace in
your hearts to the Lord (Colossians
3:16).

For the Christian, spending quality time to
study and meditate on the Word, isn’t an
option. God’s Word contains the wisdom and
ideas you require for greater success and increased
productivity in life. That’s where you receive insight into
the realities of life, and mysteries of the Kingdom.

For example, God told Moses and the children
of Israel to walk through the Red Sea on dry ground,
and they did. We read about that in the Word and see
the wisdom and power of God. There was a secret, a
mystery about water that man didn’t know, but God
knew. In studying the Word, such secrets are unveiled;
we see the possibilities of God and our vast and
limitless potentials in Him.

As you study the Scriptures and see the miracles
of God, they’re indications that the power to make such
things happen resides within us today. He gave us the
Holy Spirit, not only to show us these mysteries of the
Kingdom, and secrets to the miraculous, but also so
we could work miracles through Him. But the key is
knowing Him; consistent study of the Word of God,
and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

You must spend time with the Word.Ephesians
1:17 says, “That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the
Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom
and revelation in the knowledge of him.” Why is it the
knowledge of God? It’s because everything in life is in
Him. He’s the full embodiment of all knowledge and
wisdom. The more you know Him, the more you know
about life.

The way to know Him is revealed in Ephesians
1:18: “The eyes of your understanding being
enlightened; that ye may know….” When your heart
is flooded with light, meaning an abundance of the
Word of God in your spirit, then the seventeenth verse
becomes a reality. You start functioning with such
extraordinary amplitude of mind and comprehension.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you, for the eyes of my
understanding have been enlightened by your Word.
Therefore, I have insight into mysteries and secrets;
nothing that I can’t know. Christ is my wisdom, and
the Word of God informs me daily, as I give it
attention, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Joshua 1:8; This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

John 5:39; Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

2 Timothy 3:14-17
But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
(15) And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
(16) All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
(17) That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Acts 7:54-8:1-8 & 2 Chronicles 31-32

Luke 2:8-20 & Deuteronomy 16

Good morning.
God bless you.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE JUNE PDF => http:///2FDyOoj)

IT’S HAPPENING REAL-TIME

Wednesday, June 19th.

Pastor Chris

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure (Philippians 2:13).

Notice that the verse we just read doesn’t say, “For it is God who used to work in you….” Rather, it says, “For it is God which worketh in you….” The word, “worketh” is old English for “works”; it’s not in the past or future tense. It’s a present progressive tense. God is at work in you, NOW! It’s happening in real time. He’s effectively at work in you, strengthening, energizing, and creating in you the longing and the ability to fulfil His perfect will for His good pleasure. Aren’t you glad about that!

This means there’s no margin or possibility for failure or weakness, because the Almighty God Himself is the one propelling, inspiring, enabling and driving you to do His will! There’re those who are concerned and even scared about tomorrow; not being sure if they’d still be pleasing God, and walking in His light. No! Not when you’re conscious that He’s the One at work in you.

Yes, by your own strength you won’t make it; you might falter and fall. The Bible says “He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength (natural human ability) shall no man prevail” (1 Samuel 2:9). He thus gave us the Holy Spirit, to live in us and help us live the God-life to the full.

Walking in righteousness, participating in godly and productive activities, attending church meetings, preaching the Gospel, loving others, etc., are results of His effectual, real-time work in you! All that time you had the thought to do something that’s good for God, and good for people, it wasn’t your mind or your flesh; it was God working in you.

Even now, He’s the One at work in you as you study this devotional.Through the teachings, prayers, further study, and the different daily Bible readings, He’s bringing you information and enlightenment. The intensity of His glory is increasing in your life, as you bask in untold blessings of His Word. He’s making necessary adjustments, transformations and changes in your life, to keep you a champion and a victor forever. And He’s doing this in real time! Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father,I acknowledge, and take full advantage of your inherent power and energy, which so powerfully works in me. I bask in your mighty grace that’s at work in me even now, and I declare that I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. I’m sufficient in your sufficiency, functioning by the ability, efficiency, and might of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Download Your Free PDF Copy Of Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional,Teevo,Early Readers And Kids Rhapsody For June 2019 Editions For Free In Any Language Of Your Choice. Download From This Link And Share The Link: http:///2FDyOoj

FURTHER STUDY: || Acts 1:8 AMPC But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth. ||

|| Colossians 1:29 NIV To this end I strenuously contend with all the energy Christ so powerfully works in me. ||

|| 1 John 4:4 AMPC Little children, you are of God [you belong to Him] and have [already] defeated and overcome them [the agents of the antichrist], because He Who lives in you is greater (mightier) than he who is in the world. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan => Acts 8:9-40 & 2 Chronicles 33-34

2-Year Bible Reading Plan => Luke 2:21-32 & Deuteronomy 17

EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:55am On Jun 20, 2019
HE SAVES THROUGH WORDS .

Thursday, June 20th .
Pastor Chris

…Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter; WHO SHALL TELL THEE WORDS, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved (Acts 11:13-14).

In Acts 11, we read the very insightful account of the conversion of Cornelius and his household. Cornelius was a Roman centurion who was devout and prayerful. He was God-fearing and regularly gave alms to the poor, yet he wasn’t saved. But on a certain day, an angel appeared to him, instructing him to send for Peter who shall tell him words, whereby he and all his house shall be saved.

God saw the man’s “goodness” and moral uprightness, yet those weren’t enough to save him. The angel specifically said to him, “…Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God” (Acts 10:4). Yet, the man still needed to send for the Apostle Peter, who would lead him and his household to utter the words of salvation. This shows that God saves through words! But what words?

Romans 10:9 corroborates this principle. It says, “…if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” The word, “confess” is from the Greek “homologia,” and it means, “speaking the same thing in consent”; in other words, you have to speak words that are in agreement with what God has said, in order for you to be saved. That’s true confession, and principle for salvation.

Salvation is all-encompassing. It refers to deliverance from sin and it’s consequences, preservation, divine healing and health, protection, prosperity and all the good things that the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ obtained for you. To be saved, therefore, means to be severed and totally disconnected from all negative influences and circumstances of life; and there’s more. The confession of His Lordship.

When you say, “Jesus is Lord over my life,” besides the fact that you’re immediately transferred from the domain of darkness into the kingdom of God’s love-Son, you’re also affirming that He’s the Shepherd and Lord over your life, business, finances; therefore, you’ll never lack or be poor! He’s Lord over your body; therefore, you’ll never be sick or diseased! You’re also declaring that He’s your refuge and your fortress, and for that reason, you dwell in safety. Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your blessed Word that’s fulfilled in my life. I make progress from glory to glory, in the direction of your perfect will for my life, because I live in your Word, and speak faith-filled words. I dwell in health, safety, and peace forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. ||

|| Romans 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 9:1-31 & 2 Chronicles 35-36

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 2:33-40 & Deuteronomy 18

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2019
Rhapsody Of Realities

SEE WITH GOD’S LIGHT

Friday, June 21st 2019

Pastor Chris

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a
light unto my path (Psalm 119:105)

God’s Word is the true Light that lights every
man that comes into the world (John 1:9);
it’s the compass with which you navigate
your way successfully through life. Life is filled with
chances and choices; and in making decisions you need
proper guidance, which only God’s Word can provide.

The Bible says, “That which makes manifest is
light” (Ephesians 5:13); meaning that light illuminates.
Hebrews 4:12-13, apart from highlighting the power
and efficacy of God’s Word, also reveals its
functionality as light. Part of it says, “…Neither is there
any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all
things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with
whom we have to do.”

The Word of God sees and knows everything; it
touches every subject in life and discerns the thoughts
and intents of the heart. When you study the Word, you
receive much more than inspiration; you receive divine
light, insight, and wisdom to deal excellently in life.

No one can know what’s true or real except
through the light of God’s Word, for the Word is truth
(John 17:17), and truth means reality. If, today, there
seems to be darkness in any area of your life, perhaps
in your family, health, academics or business, use the
true light, God’s Word. The solution to darkness is light.
If the true Light (God’s Word) dwells in you richly,
as admonished in Colossians 3:16, fear, failure, lack, sickness and all other results of darkness won’t have any
place in you.

See with God’s light. See from the perspective
of His Word. Interpret situations, circumstances and
the conditions of your life from the standpoint of the
Word. His light shows that greater is He that is in you
than he that is in the world. His light shows that you’re
prosperous and have been brought into a wealthy
place. His light shows that divine health is your
present-hour possession and right in Christ.

CONFESSION
I know, and walk in my inheritance in Christ Jesus
because I live and see from God’s perspective. His
Word is my light, and that’s the light in which I live.
I’m walking in the path of God’s destiny for my life,
because I walk in the light, as He is in the light.
Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
John 8:12; Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Proverbs 6:23; For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

Hebrews 4:12-13
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
(13) Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

Acts 9:32-43 & Ezra 1-3

Luke 2:41-52 & Deuteronomy 19
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2019

WISDOM IS A GUIDING FORCE .

Saturday, June 22nd .
Pastor Chris

Yet wisdom is vindicated (shown to be true and divine) by all her children [by their life, character, and deeds](Luke 7:35 AMPC).

True wisdom is the manifestation or revelation of the rightness of God in your spirit; it’s a guiding force that causes you to act, respond or speak beyond natural human reasoning. It’s also the expression of the power of God in thoughts, plans, purpose and decision-making. When the wisdom of God functions in you, it becomes the power that influences your choices in life. That’s why it’s a guiding force.

Wisdom propels you in the right direction in life, and positions you in the place of advantage. For example, Genesis 39 tells the story of Joseph, who was sold into slavery in Egypt by his brothers. Nevertheless, the Bible says he found grace in the sight of Potiphar, his master, and served him: “…and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his hand” (Genesis 39:4).

In the course of time, Joseph was imprisoned because his master’s wife accused him falsely. But wisdom promoted Joseph, and gave him the advantage, such that even while in prison, he became the head of the prisoners. Joseph’s story is a very inspiring one.

Notice Pharaoh’s remarks to his servants as a result of the wisdom he saw and heard in Joseph: “...Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is? And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art: Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou…See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt” (Genesis 41:38-41).

The Egyptian Empire was preserved by the wisdom of God revealed in the thirty-year-old Hebrew prisoner, Joseph. Wisdom promoted him from being a prisoner to become Prime Minister of the most powerful empire overnight.

No wonder we’re admonished in the Word to celebrate and exalt wisdom (Proverbs 4:cool. When you do, wisdom will promote you and propel you in the path of honour and greatness.

CONFESSION

I speak wisdom, I walk in wisdom, and I manifest wisdom, because Christ has been made unto me wisdom. I have great amplitude of comprehension, and deal wisely in all my affairs. I’m guided and propelled by wisdom to think, talk and act right always, in sync with God’s perfect will, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: ||

|| Proverbs 4:5-9 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget [it] not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. 6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. 7 Wisdom [is] the principal thing; [therefore] get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. 8 Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her. 9 She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 10:1-23 & Ezra 4-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 3:1-11 & Deuteronomy 20

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2019
Rhapsody Of Realities
IT’S NOT ENOUGH TO BE “GOD-FEARING”

Monday, June 24th.
Pastor Chris

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again (John 3:7).

Sometimes, there’re those who are described by others as “godly” or “god-fearing,” even though they’re not born again. But being godly or god-fearing isn’t the same as being born again.

In Acts 10, we find a most interesting case of conversion, the conversion of Cornelius, a very “godly” man. In fact, the Bible says he was a “devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God always” (Acts 10:2). What an amazing description!

He was benevolent, liberal and “god-fearing”; consistent and persistent in his prayer life. He was a just man (Acts 10:22). And he even saw visions: “He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him…” (Acts 10:3). Yet, he wasn’t saved; he wasn’t born again. An angel had to tell him, “And now send men to Joppa, and call for one Simon, whose surname is Peter…he shall tell thee what thou oughtest to do” (Acts 10:5-6).

In our opening verse, Jesus didn’t mince words when He spoke to Nicodemus. He said, “Ye must be born again.” He didn’t say if you’re “god-fearing,” it’s okay. He used the term, “born again” to express the necessity for man’s spiritual rebirth. Sometimes we encounter such people as Cornelius. They have a good reputation and moral character; but being well-spoken of by others doesn’t merit God’s salvation.

This is why we preach the Gospel. The Gospel is about Jesus Christ; it’s not about what you have done, or what you haven’t done. It’s about Christ and what He’s done for you, which if you’d accept was enough, then salvation is yours. The Bible says, “And by him (Jesus) all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses” (Acts 13:39).

In case you’re like Cornelius today reading this, you need to receive words by which you can be saved. Those words are in Romans 10:9. It says, “…if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” This is the Bible way to receive salvation.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I’m forever grateful for the salvation of my soul, having confessed with my mouth, the Lord Jesus, and believed in my heart that you raised Him from the dead. And today, I pray for the unsaved around the world, that the light of this glorious Gospel will shine in their hearts, for salvation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

|| Mark 8:36-37 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? ||

|| John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. ||

|| Acts 13:38-39 Be it known unto you therefore, men [and] brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses. ||

Acts 11:1-18 & Ezra 9-10

Luke 3:23-38 & Deuteronomy 22

We trust you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:

“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2019

WE ALWAYS WIN .

Tuesday, June 25th .
Pastor Chris

And the patriarchs, moved with envy, sold Joseph into Egypt: but God was with him, And delivered him out of all his afflictions, and gave him favour… (Acts 7:9-10).

As God’s children, we’re never disadvantaged. Everything in life, every situation we find ourselves, can only work to our advantage. Consider the story of Joseph. Everywhere he went, he prospered. He was described as a prosperous man, despite being a slave in Potiphar’s house. What made the difference in his life was God’s presence.

Genesis 39:2 says, “And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man….” God’s presence, Christ in you, is your advantage; that’s your assurance for victory. 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” The reason we win, and would always win, is Christ in us; the greater One in us. Hallelujah!

I mean, think about it: Joseph was eventually unjustly sent to prison, due to false accusations from Potiphar’s wife. Yet, in prison, the Bible says, “…the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison” (Genesis 39:21). The Bible doesn’t say you might not get into trouble; but the Lord’s assurance is that in the midst of the trouble, you’ll prevail. He’ll rid you of that trouble, because He’s with you, and in you.

Nothing compares to Christ in us! That’s our confidence and assurance for a triumphant and prosperous life. Christ in you means you can never be disadvantaged, irrespective of the situation or circumstance that you may find yourself. Right in that seeming dungeon, He’d cause you to triumph.

The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 2:14, “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ….” This is your life. This is your story: one of endless victories and persistent progress and productivity in Christ Jesus.

It makes no difference the challenges you might be facing at home, in your workplace, etc.; be comforted! Christ in you will put you over and turn things around in your favour. Therefore, rejoice, because come what may, you’ll always win.

CONFESSION

I’m surrounded with God’s favour as a shield, and positioned by His grace for a life of peace and total prosperity! I win every day, because I live by the faith of Jesus Christ. His divine power has given me everything I require for life and godliness, and I know it. Therefore, I rejoice in my victories, prosperity, and blessed life in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Genesis 39:21-23 But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison. 22 And the keeper of the prison committed to Joseph's hand all the prisoners that [were] in the prison; and whatsoever they did there, he was the doer [of it]. 23 The keeper of the prison looked not to any thing [that was] under his hand; because the LORD was with him, and [that] which he did, the LORD made [it] to prosper. ||

|| 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks [be] unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. ||

|| Romans 8:35-37 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 11:19-30 & Nehemiah 1-3

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 4:1-13 & Deuteronomy 23
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:21am On Jun 26, 2019

WE WALK IN BLESSINGS ONLY .

Wednesday, June 26th .
Pastor Chris

Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought (Numbers 23:23).

There’re Christians who have come to the conclusion that their predicament is the result of a curse working against them. They’re thus going around seeking deliverance from so-called ancestral or other curses. Such Christians, consciously or inadvertently, have been deceived. The Christian is superior to Satan and everything of darkness, and therefore can’t be under a curse.

The Bible says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature…” (2 Corinthians 5:17). You’ve been born anew, called to inherit a blessing, not a curse: “…ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing” (1 Peter 3:9). Read God’s promise to Abraham in Genesis 12:3: “And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.” Blessings are at work in you, because you’re the seed of Abraham. No one can bewitch you or cast a spell on you.

If you were told that someone was trying to charm you, you don’t even have to pray for it not to work. You can neither be charmed nor cursed. There’s no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel. This is your heritage as the seed of Abraham.

Did you say there’s someone somewhere scheming against you, your family, or your job? Don’t panic. Don’t fret. Their schemes against you can’t work. They should take a cue or learning from Balaam of the Old Testament. After several futile attempts to enchant and curse Israel, he submitted, “No magic spells can bind Jacob, no incantations can hold back Israel…” (Numbers 23:23 MSG).

Balaam couldn’t lay a curse on them, because they were God’s people; and today, we’re living out better promises. You walk in blessings only, and only the blessed Word of the Lord can come to pass in your life. Even the demons know who you are. There’s a mark on you; you’re branded for God; sealed for blessings. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I’m branded for God, and there’s no enchantment against me! I’m blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. I’m conscious of this truth and the authority I have over all principality, power, and the rulers of the darkness of this world! I walk in blessings only! In Christ, I’m secure and fortified against all machinations of the enemy. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY: || Numbers 23:23 GNB There is no magic charm, no witchcraft, That can be used against the nation of Israel. Now people will say about Israel, ‘Look what God has done!’ ||

|| 1 Peter 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 12 & Nehemiah 4-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 4:14-32 & Deuteronomy 24

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:02am On Jun 27, 2019

BORN INTO THE KINGDOM OF LIGHT .

Thursday, June 27th .
Pastor Chris

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light (1 Peter 2:9).

Jesus said, “...Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God” (John 3:3). The Kingdom of God is the kingdom of light; it’s the kingdom of life. And until a man is born again, he’s not a part of the life or light of the Kingdom; he abides in darkness.

This is the reason Jesus said in John 3:7, “…Ye must be born again.” The one who isn’t born again is in Satan’s domain, and can’t see God’s Kingdom. He can’t even understand it, for He’s not in fellowship with God.

It doesn’t matter that two people are identical twins; if one is born again and the other isn’t, one is in the kingdom of light, and the other one is in the kingdom of darkness. For anyone to come into the light of God, have His life and nature, and become one with Him, he must be born again.

Being born again, Colossians 1:13 says God has “...delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son.” From the time that Adam sinned against God in the Garden of Eden, darkness came into this world, and man became alienated from the life of God; completely cut off from the light of God. But the moment you proclaimed Jesus Christ as Lord of your life, you received eternal life and woke up in the kingdom of light, in oneness with God!

Our theme verse shows your present location: God’s marvellous light. Now you walk in the light, as He is in the light. His light has become your light, just as the psalmist prophesied: “For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light” (Psalm 36:9). Hallelujah!

Being born into God’s Kingdom means you’ve been brought out of sin, sickness, disease, depression, poverty, frustrations and everything associated with Satan and darkness, into God’s eternal glory—where you reign in life by grace, through righteousness. No darkness at all. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I’m a new creation in Christ Jesus, born with the nature of God in my spirit. I’ve been born into the Kingdom of light; therefore, I shine and reign gloriously in life, by grace, through righteousness. My journey in life is one of glory, triumph, success, prosperity, and blessed assurance. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 1:12-13 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son: ||

|| 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own [a]purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 13:1-12 & Nehemiah 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 4:33-44 & Deuteronomy 25

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE JULY PDF => https:///2HHaRNN)

HE SPEAKS TO YOU IN “SPIRIT LANGUAGE” .

Sunday, June 30th .
Pastor Chris

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me (John 10:27).

Oftentimes, when we say God spoke to us, there’re those who wonder, “What language does He speak?” They want to know how they too can hear God. God is a Spirit, and He speaks to your spirit. What you have to learn is to listen to Him with your heart—your spirit.

Being born again, and having received the Holy Spirit, you’re one with the Lord. He’s come to dwell within you and has mingled with your spirit. The Bible says, “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit” (1 Corinthians 6:17). Thus, His voice in your spirit will be unmistakable. All you have to do is listen from within. He knows every language. He can talk to you in any language.

The most important thing about God speaking to you isn’t the language He spoke; it’s whether your spirit received the words. He speaks to you in “spirit language,” because He talks to your spirit. Your mind is what relates with language.

Language is created with sound for your intellect. But God isn’t a mind, neither does He appeal to your mind. He doesn’t need your reasoning faculties to communicate with you. As a result, He doesn’t need to put His message in a language for your intellect.

When He speaks to you in any human language, if you don’t receive the message from your spirit, it may have no impact or meaning. It has to get to your spirit. If you only got the words in your mind, you may even forget what He said, but your spirit can remember.

Moreover, when God speaks to you, your spirit will at once light up and bear witness that He’s the One talking to you. It’s like what Jesus said in our opening verse, “My sheep hear my voice….”

Train your spirit to be a sure-guide and a dependable receptacle of God’s words and signals. Activate your spirit by speaking in tongues frequently. Also, it’s very important that you learn the Word of God, because He never says anything outside His Word. Praise God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the ability to hear and recognise your voice. As you speak to me from the Word and counsel me from within, I respond to your guidance, promptings, and instructions, and receive the corresponding blessings, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Deuteronomy 4:36 Out of heaven he made thee to hear his voice, that he might instruct thee: and upon earth he shewed thee his great fire; and thou heardest his words out of the midst of the fire. ||

|| Psalm 62:11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power [belongeth] unto God. ||

|| John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 15:1-21 & Esther 1-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 5:27-39 & Deuteronomy 28
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE JULY PDF => https:///2HHaRNN)

CHRIST OUR “REDEMPTION” .

Monday, July 1st .
Pastor Chris

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace (Ephesians 1:7).

The word, “redemption” in the verse above is translated from the Greek, “apolutrosis,” which means deliverance, redemption, and more importantly, riddance. While these are synonyms of “apolutrosis,” it’s important to understand riddance in the context.

The Bible says, “And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me” (Psalm 50:15). That’s God assuring His people of deliverance. But now, He has become your riddance, meaning that it doesn’t matter what trouble you get into; He plucks you out; He’ll rid you of that trouble.

Proverbs 12:13 says, “...But the righteous shall come out of trouble” (ASV). That means the righteous may or could get into trouble, but there’s a guarantee of deliverance: Christ! Christ is his deliverance! The mess you’re in could have been self-inflicted or a result of misjudgements; Christ is your assurance that you’re coming out of the trouble, because He’s your riddance. Glory to God!

Christ being your redemption (riddance) means He makes up for your errors. Every mistake, every sin, has been laid to His charge. He’s obligated to save you. He’ll help you out of any quagmire, not because you earned it by your works or efforts, but because you have a ransom in Christ Jesus. He plucks your feet out of the miry clay (Psalm 40:2). Hallelujah!

So, when you make a mistake or get into trouble, be bold to call on Him. He’s not intimidated by your troubles. No wonder the Psalmist said, “But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble” (Psalm 59:16). He’s your deliverance and your Deliverer; your Rescuer; the One who plucks you out of trouble. Glory to His Name forevermore!

CONFESSION

I have my riddance in Christ. It doesn’t matter what troubles come my way; it doesn’t matter what adversities I face; they’re of no effect, because Christ is my riddance. He plucks my feet out of the miry clay. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY: || Psalm 40:2-3 AMPC He drew me up out of a horrible pit [a pit of tumult and of destruction], out of the miry clay (froth and slime), and set my feet upon a rock, steadying my steps and establishing my goings. 3 And He has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many shall see and fear (revere and worship) and put their trust and confident reliance in the Lord. ||

|| Isaiah 43:2-5 When thou passest through the waters, I [will be] with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. 3 For I [am] the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt [for] thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. 4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life. 5 Fear not: for I [am] with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; ||

|| 1 Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 15:22-35 & Esther 5-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 6:1-11 & Deuteronomy 29

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (106) (Reply)

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 329
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.